Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
midevilone

midevilone has initial reputation
Angry Deuces are wild

My wife, Melanie, is one of the sexiest women I have ever seen. Her beauty is one of a timeless fashion, but comes second to her sex appeal. She just exudes sex! With the curves of a cross between Marilyn Monroe and Jennifer Lopez, she is fuckable. And I am not the only one who sees it. I have never met another man who didn’t commit on Melanie’s looks.

During our 5 years of marriage, I lost my very high paying job and had to take a warehouse position for considerably less money. Melanie was a fulltime student at the time and refused to get a job to help pay the bills, which pissed me off beyond belief. This was the source of a large number of fights between us.

One night, some of the guys I worked with invited me out to a bar to hang out and do a little partying after working hard all week. I called Melanie and told her about it and she insisted on joining us. Nobody seemed to mind, so we picked her up on the way.

At the bar, we drank shot after shot of tequila on top of the many pitchers of beer and mixed drinks. A couple of hours later we were all very drunk, including Melanie who was becoming a slutty flirt. She would sit in the laps of my coworkers and grind her ass to the beat of the music, knowing full well she was making their dicks hard and severely turning them on. At one point she came over to me and straddled my lap and began to kiss me deeply and grind her hips into my increasingly hardening cock. I reached around and put my hands up her skirt and grabbed her ass to find that she wasn’t wearing any panties. A mixture of rage and desire flew over my body as I thought about her grinding her naked pussy all over my coworkers.

Chad, one of my coworkers, noticed Melanie’s bare ass when I put my hands up her skirt. When Melanie got up to go to the dance floor with Jamie, another coworker, Chad said, “Dude, I have $300 I will give you tonight if you let me fuck your wife!” I looked at him trying to see if he was serious and realizing he was serious. I looked over at my drunken slutty wife practically fucking Jamie on the dance floor for free. And then thought about all the money I bring in to our house while she does nothing to help. It was time for her to pay up! “Okay, but I don’t see how she is going to agree to it.” I said.
“ I don’t care if she agrees or not as long as you are cool with it! If I pay for it I will get what’s coming to me.”
Realizing what he was saying, I nodded my head and thought - so will she.

Later that night, when the bartender announced last call, Chad asked us if we felt like going back to his place and doing some more partying. We all agreed and left.
On the way to Chad’s house Melanie started drifting in and out of consciousness and by the time we got there she was just about to pass out. Chad asked her if she wanted to go lay down in his bed and she said yes. He picked her up and carried her upstairs. A couple of minutes later he came down and poured the 5 of us some drinks and got out a deck of cards. We sat around his kitchen table dealing a game of 5-card stud. Chad opted out of the game and said he had some business upstairs to take care of and handed me $300. On the way upstairs he turned up the music and said, “I’ll be back in a few. Just make yourselves at home.”
When he left the room, Jamie asked what the $300 was for and what business Chad had to take care of upstairs. I looked at Jamie and with an evil grin, “Chad paid me $300 so he could fuck Melanie.”
“She is ok with that?” Jamie asked.
“Chad said it didn’t matter to him if she was or not.”
Jamie looked shocked at first and then pulled his wallet out and laid $300 on the table in front of me and said, “Fuckin-A! I am next.”

Upstairs, Chad walks in to his bedroom and locks the door behind him. Quickly strips off his clothes as he walks over to the bed where Melanie is passed out. He turns her face towards him and says in a stern voice, “Hey bitch wake up. I want you to see this.”
Melanie, completely passed out now, doesn’t respond. Chad lifts his hand up to his chest and swings it with a vengance backhanding Melanie across the face.
She jolts awake and Chad grabs her by the hair on the back of her head and pulls her up to her knees. He stands up in front of her with his rock hard and oversized throbbing cock in her face and yells, “Look at what you have done bitch! My dick has been throbbing for you all night long and now its time for you to take care of business.”
Melanie looks at Chad and says with a bitchy tone, “Have you lost your fuckin mind! Get your hands off me!” And she started trying to free herself of his grasp. Realizing his strength is too much for her to handle, she started yelling for me. “Shane, I’m in here! Help me!” We can barely hear her over the music, but we all ignore it and keep playing cards.
“Nobody’s going to help you slut! You have been teasing us all this entire night. Now you will see why that’s a bad idea.”
The fear in her eyes becomes intoxicating to him and his cock started jump and he groans, “Open your mouth.”
Melanie starts begging and says, “I am so sorry if I lead you to believe this is what I wanted. Please don’t do this! I won’t say anything to anyone, not even Shane. I promise! Please let me go! I wanna go home.”
Pulling Melanie down on her back and holding her down while he straddles her head preparing to fuck her face, he looks down at her and laughingly says, “Bitch, Shane knows! He watched you slut yourself around from one guy to the next tonight. Grinding your bare ass on all the guys he works with! He knows how it is and agrees you had this coming! Now open your fuckin mouth!”
Melanie closes her mouth tight and with tears forming in her eyes shakes her head no!
Chad punches her in the jaw causing her to cry out in pain. As soon as she opens her mouth he seizes the opportunity and rams his hard cock deep into her face.
Drilling her face hard and deep!
“Oh yeah bitch! Oh yeah! Suck it harder!”
He slams his dick in hard and deep and leaves it. She is choking and gagging causing her throat to squeeze his dick.
He slams his cock in her face for a couple of hard fast thrusts, then pulls it out and starts rubbing her face with his monster hard dick.
When her mouth is free of his dick, she lets out a long loud sob.
Chad just ignores her and says, “Get on your hands and knees.”
Melanie begins to sob harder and starts begging, “Please Chad, don’t make me do this!”
Frustrated with her pleas he grabs her by the throat and starts choking her, saying, “Listen whore! I don’t want to hear anymore of your bullshit whining and begging. From now on, the only time you open your mouth is to drink my cum! Understand?!”
Melanie is turning blue and on the verge of passing out before Chad throws her on the bed and proceeds to punch her in the face a few times to drive what he said into her head.
Then he yells “Now get on your fuckin hands and knees you cum dumpster!”
Melanie, trying to recover from the beating, slowly turns over to get in position.
Chad grabs her up by the hips and shoves her mini skirt up her waist, “I said move bitch, damn! Don’t you fuckin listen!”
He looks down at her ass, spreads her cheeks and spits on her asshole. Melanie, realizing her ass is about to be rammed hard starts loudly sobbing again.
“Oh girl you are about to have so much more to cry about!”
Chad puts the head of his massive throbbing ramrod over her asshole and shoves it in. Starting off moderately slowly pumping away at her ass that quickly turns into fast hard thrusts. He can feel her ass tighten with every thrust in, making him want to go faster, harder, and deeper, causing her to cry and wail. She tries at one point to push his cock out but isn’t strong enough to move his powerful dick, but in doing so, squeezes his cock in her ass tighter and tighter! She can feel him swelling more and more and knows if she starts participating it will be over sooner. So, she finally stops resisting and starts pumping her hips into his crotch.
The swelling of his cock becomes over whelming and she starts screaming and sobbing. Trying to utter words to ask him to stop but can’t form the words.
He feels the orgasm starting to build pressure in his stomach; that strong ecstasy feeling starts to rise up and explode through his body.
“Oh God yeah baby! Yeah! Its cumming bitch! Yeah!”
Loud sobs and blood curdling screams from Melanie, followed by victorious grunts and moans of ecstasy from Chad can be heard downstairs putting a small pause in the game. Jamie walks over and turns off the music just in time to hear a loud moan from Chad and then his yelling “Shut the fuck up! You ruined my fucking orgasm bitch!”
We hear what can only be described as a mans fist hitting a face and then what sound like someone crashing into the bedroom door. The door opens upstairs.
“Where do you think you are going slut!?”
Chad grabs Melanie by the hair of the head and jerks her back to her knees in front of his dick.
“Now suck the rest of this cum out!”
Chad shoves his dick in her mouth and she sucks his cock soft, filling her mouth with the rest of his hot fuck juice!
He pulls his dick out and tilts her head back.
“Oh look at you now! That pretty face all banged up. You know that its your fault that your are bruised up now. You bitches always know how to push my buttons!”
He yanks her back up and tosses her on the bed. Grabs his jogging pants and heads downstairs. Melanie just laid there in a fetal position wishing she could wake up from this nightmare.

As Chad enters the dining room. Jamie jumps up, grabs his crotch and says, “Hope you saved some for me, Chad. Its my turn.”
Chad looks at me, I smile and nod and tap my wallet.
“Okay. But be warned man, she’s a fucking whiner. Your gonna have to put her in her place. Make her know who is in charge.”
“Oh man, don’t worry. Listening to you gave me some idea of what I am up against. This is gonna be fun!!” And Jamie goes upstairs to fuck my wife.

When Jamie walks into the room and closes the door behind him Melanie jumps back to the top of the bed and looks up and sees its Jamie. Then, starts crying “Please take me home!”
Jamie walks over slowly and sits on the bed in front of her and gently starts moving her hair out of her face. One of her eyes is swelled shut, her jaw is swollen on both sides and her lips are swollen, cracked and covered in dried blood and cum.
“Oh my god! What the hell happened to you?”
Melanie starts to sob and jumps into Jamie and wraps her arms around his neck obviously terrified and hurt. “Please take me home! Please take me home!”
“Shhh, its ok. He’s gone.” He pulls her close to him and starts stroking her hair.
“I’m here now. I am going to take care of you.”
Melanie sobs harder and can’t catch her breath. He starts rubbing his hand up and down her back, then lowers his hand down to her ass.
“If you would just do what you’re told this wouldn’t happen.”
Melanie jerks back and looks Jamie in the face who now has an evil grin, “Its my turn.”
Jamie starts to grab her legs to pull her down the bed and she kicks free. She runs for the door and out into the hall. She gets halfway down the stairs when Jamie comes up behind her and shoves her down. She skids down the carpeted stairs and lands at the bottom of the stairs on her face. She lifts herself up and sees me sitting at the table playing cards. I look at her face and shake my head in disgust. Jamie comes up behind her and grabs her by her hair and jerks her up. Then, as he lifts her up to carry her back upstairs she stretches her hand out towards me and sobs, “Baby, please!” And then cries and screams the whole way up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Jamie throws her on the floor and says, “take off your clothes bitch!”
Now knowing that no help is coming she complies. Jamie takes off his pants and sits on the edge of the bed.
“Come suck my dick until its hard enough to cut diamonds. Then, your gonna ride me at a gallop until my knees buckle!”
She kneels down on the floor and starts sucking his dick the best she can with her injuries.
“No bitch! I said suck it!” And he grabs her by the back of her head and starts shoving her head hard and fast into his dick.
“Oh yeah that’s it! Suck it! Take it all!” His hard cock is hitting the back of her throat. She lifts her head and releases him from her mouth, panting wildly.
“What are you doing? I didn’t say you could stop.”
“But you said you wanted me to…” POW! Jamie decks her in the right side of her face. BAM! Now the left.
“You will learn one day! Suck my cock until I say stop! Stupid fucking bitch!”
Dizzy and delirious from his punches she can’t sit herself back up fast enough for him. He stands up and grabs her by the neck and throws her on her back on the bed and situates her so her head is hanging off the side of the bed. He lays on top of her with his dick at her mouth and crams his cock sternly in her face and starts fucking her mouth. Slamming his rock hard cock so hard it makes a smack sound with every landed thrust. His balls pound her eyes, nose and forehead. He spread her legs and starts to finger fuck her. Her pussy is a cum and blood covered mess. It excites him. He bangs her face and finger fucks her until he can feel her pussy start to throb. Then, her body becomes tight and she starts to moan as her body betrays her and gives into its natural answer to her pussy’s stimulation. Her pussy becomes tight around his finger as she starts to rock her hips and her orgasm send juices squirting from around his hand and he sticks his head between her legs and drinks her cum. Slurping and sucking her clit making the orgasm harder and more intense. She moans and squeezes his dick with her throat as she explodes in unwanted ecstasy. Jamie rolls over panting and says “Wow! Wasn’t that awesome for you!”
Melanie just slumps over in shame. She didn’t want to cum, but he made her. She felt like dying.
Jamie taps his thighs and says come finish me off baby. So, Melanie climbs on top. She feels a little relief knowing she is in control more now being on top and that its almost over.
She straddles Jamie’s cock and lowers her pussy down on his raging hard meat.
“Oh yeah! Your pussy is still throbbing!”
Melanie can’t believe her body is ready to come again already. She tries to stop it, but Jamie just grabs her hips and starts grinding them into his.
An orgasm rips through her body and she soaks Jamie down with her cum.
Melanie throws her head back and cries out “Nooo…!” That quickly fades into a moan.
Downstairs I hear Melanie moaning in ecstasy. “That bitch!” And I quickly head upstairs, with a crowd of guys following. I bust through the door and see Melanie riding Jamie and her moaning from an orgasm. I whip out my dick and walk over and push her face down towards Jamie.
Jamie says, “dude, what the fuck!”
I cram my dick up her ass so hard she screeches. And then I pound her ass with an aggressive drilling I know she deserves. I can feel my dick grinding against Jamie’s separated by thin tissue. Jamie and I reach our climatic finish quickly. I grab her by her hair and jerk her up off his dick.
“You should be happy and proud baby. You just paid the rent for this month.”
I slam her down on the bed and put my dick up and walk out. We all start to walk out when Travis, another coworker walks over to the bed and starts unfastening his pants. I turn to see my beautiful and sexy wife laying in a crumbled bloody mess on the bed. I walk over to the bed and kneel down beside her and whisper in her ear. Now, you can start working on next month.
Travis slides his rock hard cock into her ass and starts slamming her with a vengeance. As I close the door I hear Melanie’s sobs becoming loud again.
I walked downstairs, turn up the music, sit down at the table and say “Deuces are wild.”
midevilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:55 AM   #2
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very nice story, great setup and love the part where the 2nd guy pretends to comfort her. Ended a bit abruptly though, I was hoping for more.
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #3
midevilone

midevilone has initial reputation
Talking Check out Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obikenobi View Post
Very nice story, great setup and love the part where the 2nd guy pretends to comfort her. Ended a bit abruptly though, I was hoping for more.
Thank you! I certainly enjoyed it. But the story goes on. Check out Sympathy for the Devil: Part 2 to Deuces are Wild
midevilone is offline   Reply With Quote