Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)
Default Perfect Revenge; A Tale of Two Sisters (First story)

"Shh!" said Mike to his two friends as they hid behind a bush outside of Sara's house. "Keep really fucking quiet and let's sneak around to the back." Mike slowly crept out from behind the bush and headed towards the back door and the rest did the same.

Mike and Sara dated for about 4 months last summer, and though the relationship was filled with a lot of arguing and drama, Mike was infuriated when Sara broke it off with him. "How dare she?" he thought, dwelling in anger over the situation, "After all I put up with from her." Sara was 5'5", had long red hair, and hazel eyes, perfect waist size and good-sized tits, 21-years-old, completely beautiful in every way, the only problem was that she had the tendency to be a major bitch.

As bitter as Mike was about everything that had happened, he tried to hold in his need for revenge. "She's nothing but a tramp." said Mike's closest friend Joe, "Don't let that bitch get one over on you like that." Mike sat in his room with his friend's Joe and Chris, smoking cigarettes and expressing frustration. "That cunt deserves whatever she gets." said Chris, agreeing with Joe. "You're right," said Mike, "I need to make that bitch pay, in the worst way she could imagine." "We can always gang-rape the bitch!" laughed Joe, "Give her something to really cry about!" the three of them laughed at the crude comment. "Ha! Wouldn't be too difficult considering she's home alone for the week." Mike continued to joke, "Well maybe it's a better idea than we think it is." Joe said, in a slightly more serious tone. "And how exactly would we go about that?" asked Chris, doubting the idea. "Come to think of it, I've never seen the dumb bitch lock the front of back door before, kind of just leaves her open to anything." "So are we down to do this?" asked Joe excitedly. Mike thought for a moment, looking at the ground. "We would have to plan this out perfectly... But I like the idea."
They all agreed to spend the next couple days planning it out.

Two days later after Mike established with the two her typical routines and house situation, and a fool-proof plan that would take minimal effort to execute, they all met up at Mike's place. "Are we ready to do this?" Mike asked the others, "Because there's no turning back at this point." Joe and Chris nodded and they all headed for the door. Sara lived in a medium-sized house in the woods up north of town with her parents, but Mike had known prior to their breakup that she was going to be alone for the next 4 days at her house. So they drove up to her street and parked the car about two blocks away. It was 2:00 AM and he suspected she would be asleep by then. As they got up to the house they ducked low and hid behind some bushes to asess the situation. Mike looked in and saw Sara on the couch watching T.V. "Damn!" He said "She's still awake." "I don't care." said Joe, "We've come to far to just wait around or turn back." "You're right." Agreed Mike "Let's go." They all put their skii masks on and crept around to the back door. Mike opened the door slowly and they walked in, closing it carefully behind them. They peaked around the corner to the living room and noticed she wasn't on the couch anymore. Just then they heard the toilet flush and they all found hiding spots around the bathroom door. As the door opened they all looked at each other for reassurance. "...Now!" Joe said reluctantly, as he jumped out from the doorway of the bedroom and put his hand around Sara's mouth. Surprised and shocked Sara let out as much of a scream as she could and tried to jump away from Joe, but right then Mike and Chris jumped out and grabbed her around her mid-section, taking control of her. "Drag her in here!" Joe ordered as he tried making his way into the closest bedroom. Sara's muffled screams through Joe's hand only made him grasp tighter as she struggled and kicked. Mike and Chris each grabbed a leg and lifted her completely off the ground and got her into the room.

They threw her down onto the bed and Joe straddled her chest to keep her down. She was swinging her fists wildly and kicking as much as she could to try to get free. "PLEEEASE! GET OFF OF ME! NOOOO!" She managed to scream, Joe's hand no longer being on her mouth. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She kicked harder and screamed louder until the back of Joe's hand went across her face, at which point she began to cry. "Pleeease, don't do this to me." Shut the fuck up bitch!" Chris yelled as he got his slap in on her face. Even more tears began to pour down Sara's face. Just as they were getting started they heard a voice coming from the hallway, "What's going on out here?" Mike stopped what he was doing to go check it out.. He poked his head out of the door and noticed it was Sara's 18-year-old sister Michelle, who wasn't usually at the house but was there visiting Sara. Mike hid back behind the door and waited for her to walk up. As she opened the door and walked in, Mike grabbed a handful of her hair and wrenched her head back, causing her to let out a loud shriek. "You're just in time for the party baby!" Mike said laughing as he forced her down to her knees by her hair. "We were just about to give your cunt sister here what she deserves, maybe you can help us with that." Said Joe, covering Sara's mouth yet again, watching as her eyes lit up from the site of her sister now being in the same position she was in. Michelle screamed and tried to fight back "No more fucking around!" Said Mike impatiently as he dragged Michelle over to the bed. Joe held Sara's arms down with one hand and her mouth with the other as he slowly licked the tears off of her cheeks, while Chris was busy taking off her shoes and socks, then moved up to her waist to undo her belt and pull her pants down. Sara kicked as hard as she could but Chris still managed to get her pants and panties off, exposing her sweet smelling shaved pussy. Chris took the belt off of Sara's pants and used it to tie her feet together.

Mike put Michelle on the foot of the bed on her hands and knees and pointed her head towards her sister. "You like what you see bitch? Because you're going to get some of that." He tore Michelle's shirt and bra off and grabbed her left tit and squeezed as hard as he could, making her scream out in pain which was interrupted when he forced her head down and burried it deep in her sister's pussy. Michelle risisted as much as she could, turning her head away and keeping her mouth closed. Mike punched her hard in the back of the head and yelled "What the fuck are you doing? Stick your tongue in this bitch and show her what a good little sister you are!" Michelle began sobbing loudly as she stuck out her tongue and started lightly licking Sara's wet hole. Meanwhile Joe was busy slapping Sara around and being as rough as he could with her tits. "It's time you've started serving your purpose you fucking whore!" Joe said as he pulled his dick out of his pants and forced it into Sara's mouth. He began moving back and forth, fucking Sara's cute little mouth as she cried harder and louder. Mike lifted Sara's bound feet up above his head with one hand and held Michelle by the hair with the other. "I think you're old enough to learn how to lick an asshole now, so let's get you started!" Mike said, pulling on her hair hard. "NOO! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!" Michelle pleaded, disgusted by the thought of licking her own sister's ass after she had just been forced to eat her out. "What's the matter? Nervous? I'm sure you'll do just fine baby." Mike said, forcing her head down to Sara's ass. Chris got behind Michelle and pulled her arms behind her back and tied them together with his belt, then pulled her pants down and slid his finger along her slit. "Why don't we go ahead and pop that cherry you got in there bitch?" Chris said as he pulled out his hard cock, knowing she was still a virgin having been raised in a Christian family. "NOOOOO!" Michelle cried out, just as her head was forced down upon her sister, and Chris's cock was driven into her tight pussy. "There we go bitch, I just made a woman out of you!" Chris said as he mercilessly pounded Michelle's pussy as hard as he could. Michelle had no choice but to start running her tongue across Sara's ass as she was being brutally raped from behind. "I want to see that tongue go in that ass girl, I want to you to act like you fucking love it!" Mike demanded, pulling her hair harder. Michelle sobbed louder and repeated "No, pleeeease no!" but obeyed and stuck her tongue in Sara's asshole as far as she could, with Mike pushing her head closer.

Sara tensed up and began struggling harder when she felt what was going on. Joe took his dick out of her mouth and wiped it across her face. "Please don't do this to her! Let her go and do whatever you want to me!" Sara begged in a stuttering, frightened voice. "Well it looks here like we can just do whatever we want to the both of you can't we? Why would I just settle for one slut when I can have her sister too?" Joe said just before he slapped Sara across the face. "This bitch is done!" Chris said pulling his cock out of Michelle's pussy and threw her off of the bed and onto the floor. "No, I think she could stand a little more." Joe said as he dismounted Sara. He picked Michelle up off the floor and made her walk over to the bed her lay ontop of Sara at an angle, with her feet on the floor. Michelle's face was now right next to Sara's as Joe's dick was forced into her ass from behind, causing her to instantly rip and start bleeding, while Chris kept Sara's legs held up and started fucking her wet, tight pussy. The sister's were able to scream and cry until Chris shoved his dick into Michelle's mouth and dropped his balls into Sara's, causing them to gag. They fucked them hard like that for a while, sliding in and out of their holes which were now completely wet, pounding them like they were pieces of meat, Michelle's ass now bleeding and in an intense amount of pain. They all decided to further humiliate the girl when Mike said "I think I know which one of these bitches gets our cum!" rubbing Michelle's clit as he was still pounding Sara. Mike and Joe both pulled out and went to the top of the bed where their faces were. Chris pulled his dick out of Michelle's mouth and they all three start jacking off, pointing at her face. "Ready to see your teenage sister get her first facial? Mike asked Sara as he grabbed Michelle's jaw and held her mouth open. "Don't do that to her please! Do it to me, leave her alone!" Sara cried, but it was too late. Almost all at the same time the three boys shot their built up loads of cum all over Michelle's tear-covered face and in her mouth. "How do you like that bitch? Is that enough cum for you?" Joe said. "I think your sister might be jealous! Maybe you should share with her!" Joe forced Michelle's face onto Sara's, rubbing the cum all over their faces. The three left them on Sara's bed, exhausted and humiliated, cum dripping down both of their faces, crying and comforting each other. The perfect revenge.
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
Astro Creep

I appreciate comments to know if I should continue writing, and to know if people actually read it rather than viewed it. Thanks guys, first post on this board and first story I've written!
Old 02-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

Hot
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:03 AM   #4
Astro Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchawtie View Post
Hot
hey im glad you liked it
Old 02-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #5
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Should you continue writing? Why did you stop? You wrote the story I wanted to!!!! LOL Great story! A revenge nmany men have contenplated I am sure! I know I have (concerning a certain ex-wife) but lest's not discuss that here. Nice twist throwing little sister in the mix! Look forward to more stories from you.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #6
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Should you continue writing? Why did you stop? You wrote the story I wanted to!!!! LOL Great story! A revenge nmany men have contenplated I am sure! I know I have (concerning a certain ex-wife) but lest's not discuss that here. Nice twist throwing little sister in the mix! Look forward to more stories from you.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
Astro Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
thanks, i really enjoyed writing it and its one ive been meaning to. i might just write a part 2
Old 02-10-2012, 11:50 PM   #8
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

Please do
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:06 AM   #9
Astro Creep

Well then i will. Want to help me write it mchawtie? I can help ya make a story about your ex wife for/with you bedroomvil8er, i think that be fun.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Creep View Post
Well then i will. Want to help me write it mchawtie? I can help ya make a story about your ex wife for/with you bedroomvil8er, i think that be fun.
To tell you the truth, if you were to do a story like that, I would wish for two of her nieces to be in it instead of her.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #11
Astro Creep

werd man