Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)
Default A Co-Workers Lust

Ok, ladies and gents...
A long time ago, I posted a question as to which story I should start with for my first time sharing my writing in a public forum, and this is the one that was the popular choice...so..here it goes. Comments, suggestions are welcome as I want to be the best writer I can be...for a novice LOL

Part 1 - The Party

She got along well with the men she worked with. She had always related better to men than women anyway. After a decade on the department, she had earned the trust and respect of the guys. They joked with her and treated her just like anyone else..and she was thankful for that. They knew there was little that could be said or done around her that would offend her. However, she knew that as the only woman on a department with 60 some men, there had to be some that secretly thought of her more than a colleague. Over the years, comments were made jokingly that let her know she was right. She is an attractive woman, especially for her age of 38 and she knows it. She has the looks and the body of a 20 year old, with naturally red hair, long - the middle of her back, green eyes, pale complexion. She keeps herself in good shape working out regularly..not overly muscular, but toned nicely. She only weighs 135 pounds, but can hold her own on the job. What really impresses the guys is the rest of her...she has a nice round butt, and even nicer tits. Her 34DDs definately keep the guys attentions.
It was common that every week or so the guys from her station would meet up for drinks, and her too. The meeting place was the house of one of the guys, which had a bar in it they named Shenanigans. It was always a fun night out that started early, around 7pm and went until whenever. Tonight was no different.
Her phone beeped letting her know she had a text message. "Customer appreciation night at Shenanigans...7pm". She smiled and texted back that she would be there.
She started getting ready around 6pm and decided to wear something more "girly" than usual. She pulled a black skirt from her closet and a pink button up shirt. She put on a white lacy bra which shoved her 34DD cleavage together, and a white lacy thong to match. She put on her outfit, chose a nice pair of black heeled sandals to go with it. Her fingernails and toenails were manicured to perfection earlier in the day. She tossled her hair up into a messy updo and headed out for a long night with the guys.
The booze always starts early, with shots down the ice luge out on the patio, then more shots at the bar, then the ice luge and so on. True to always, she didn't so much as walk in the door and a shot was waiting for her. Usually it was Patrone. She loves her tequila, but Patrone is not her tequila of choice. It was however, the favorite of the house, so she always drinks it out of respect. She was not dressed to assume her normal position at the ice luge tonight. So instead, she kicked her heels off, got down on her knees and put her mouth to the luge, taking in all of her shot that was being poured for her. The guys had a clear view down her blouse to her large tits. She stood up, a little tequila dribbling from her chin. She smiled widely as she wiped her mouth with a laugh. The guys all greeted her then and she made her rounds making sure she got to say hi to everyone. It was almost always just the guys from her station..which is the way she liked it. Tonight was no different...loud music, dancing, ice luge, fire pit, laughing, joking...a good night as usual. She walked from the patio, through the bar and into the house heading for the restroom. She had noticed that when she was dancing with a couple of the guys, one of them kept commenting on how good she looked tonight, and how he wished he could fuck her. She had always known that he liked her. She didn't give it a second thought tonight. When she came out of the restroom he was standing in the hall by the door. Startled, she said "it's all yours babe". She shot him a sweet smile as she turned to walk down the hall back toward the bar. She didn't even notice that he didn't go into the restroom. He came up behind her grabbing her around the waist and whispered into her ear "you are looking exceptionally hot tonight". She tried to push his hands down and off of her body as she said "thanks, but you can let me go". He tightened his grip on her. "What if I don't want to let you go?" he asked. "You are drunk Jimmie. Let me go and go outside to cool off". He let her go and they walked back to the party. The drinking resumed, and heavily. She was now on shot number 7, and it was only 10pm.

masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)
Default A Co-Workers Lust - The Party Part 2

The Party - Part 2

She grabbed her shoes still laying on the patio and walked inside. She sat on the couch to put her shoes on, dizzy and needing to go home before she passed out. She hadn't told anyone she was leaving yet. The house was empty and quiet as everyone was still outside at the fire pit. She heard the patio door open and turned to see who it was...it was Jimmie. He sat down next to her on the couch and asked why she was leaving so early. "Because I don't want to pass out here. I will see you at work tomorrow though." He smiled and reached for her hair. He loved pulling her pony tail bands out when she had her hair up. She didn't fight him about it tonight..she was too tired. Letting her long red hair fall around her shoulders he whispered "oh come on, you can stay longer". "No Jimmie, I really can't." He started rubbing his hands along her side, touching the curves of her breast. She brushed his hand away as she was bent over putting her other shoe on. It was taking longer than usual since the room was spinning. She stood up and started to turn around to say bye to him but she stood up way to fast and started to stumble. Jimmie stood up to catch her from falling and smiled widely as he couldn't help himself from taking this perfect opportunity. "Hah! I got you now! " he said. "Thanks, you can let me go now, I'm good". "Come on, I want you. You know I do." Reaching down and trying to losen his grip on her waist she replies, "yeah Jimmie, I do know. We have had this conversation many times before. Go home to your wife and I will see you tomorrow." It doesn't take much for him to push her down onto the couch. He lay on top of her, brushing her hair out of her face, looking into her green eyes. "But I really need you. I need you." Her breathing was heavy pushing her large breasts into his chest which wasn't helping the situation. When the room stopped spinning, she tried to push him off of her and sit up but to no avail. "Aw, don't fight me babe. We can have so much more fun tonight" he says as he reaches down her blouse and grabs a handful of tit. "Get off me Jimmie!!" He didn't want to intentionally hurt her, but his body couldn't refuse her any longer. He reached back and backhanded her across the cheek making her world spin. It's at that moment she realizes this is going too far and she is powerless to stop it. She screams for help knowing there are still a few people left outside. The music is very loud though and she is not sure anyone can hear her. He puts his hand tightly over her mouth. She kicks beneath him and struggles to push him off but is only tiring quickly. His hand muffling her screams he rips her blouse open, popping the buttons to reveal her gorgeous, huge tits spilling from her bra. He leans down and bites her cleavage leaving red teeth marks. She screams into his hand and tears begin to form in her eyes. He reaches down and unzips his pants freeing his rock hard cock that he cant wait to fuck her with. She cries and shakes her head no as he reaches up her skirt, tearing her thong away from her pussy. Before he enters her he gives her one good punch to the face to quiet her fighting. She covers her face with her hands, the pain seering through her head as he pulls her tits hard and gets ready to force his cock into her. Then the sliding patio door opens. The movement catches James' eye and he notices on the couch is Jimmie laying on top of Brea, her holding her face, crying and kicking, yelling at him. It took him a moment to realize this was not a consensual situation.

..the rest is "cumming"
Old 04-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Excellent so far...can't wait for the rest.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #4
masochisticginger

I finished the story last night..a ton of writing..and my computer ate it! Starting all over...sry for the delay
Old 04-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
masochisticginger

The Party ….is just beginning

James ran over to the couch, grabbing Jimmie by his shirt and pulling him off Brea. He flung Jimmie onto the floor, making him land on his ass, his dick still hanging out of his pants. He sat on the couch next to Brea, helping her to sit up. “Man, what the hell?” Jimmie yelled. “You know you want her ass too. You’re just pissed I got to her first!” “Shut up Jim! I‘m not the one who just tried to rape her you idiot!” James yelled. He looked back at Brea, blood coming from her nose and dripping down into her cleavage. “Don’t mind him. I’m sorry, can I give you a ride home?” Brea didn’t say a word. She looked dazed as she held her shirt closed, stood up and stumbled out the door.

James and Jimmie
James turns his attention to Jimmie still sitting on the floor. “What the fuck dip shit?!” James said. Jimmie stood up and even managed to put his dick back into his pants. “It’s not like you don’t want to fuck her too. What are you so pissed about?” said Jimmie. “Dude! You went way too far! Tomorrow you need to go see her and apologize before training and she has a chance to turn your ass in. Right now, you are not welcome the rest of the night and you need to go home and sleep it off” said James. Jimmie went home and passed out.

Meanwhile, Brea made it home safely, flustered and feeling quite ill. She took her torn shirt off and threw it away. The rest of her clothes landed in a pile on the bathroom floor. She thought a shower would help her feel better and relax. Hopefully, clearing her head and help sort out everything that happened tonight. She stood naked in the shower, enjoying the warmth, and calming herself down. When she was done, she crawled into her bed, the world spun for a few minutes and she passed out.

The next morning when she woke, she felt a little better. She chalked up the previous nights events to just pure drunken stupidity on Jimmies part, and realized it wasn’t a good idea to be to “girly” around the guys. She would forgive him, and tell him that when she saw him at work tonight. She slipped on a tiny purple silk robe and loosely tied it. Her huge tits poked through the silk like mountains and it barely covered her ass it was so short. She put her hair up in a messy up do and went to the kitchen. As she brewed herself a cup of coffee there was a knock at the door. She peeped out the eye hole and saw it was Jimmie. She was uncomfortable in how she was dressed but didn’t want to take the time to go put clothes on. She closed the neck on her robe tighter with her hand as she opened the door. Her long red hair tossled up, she glared at him with her bright green eyes, not saying a word. “Hey” Jimmie said. “Look. I was really drunk. I like you. A lot. But I went too far. I’m sorry. It’s just that you are so hot and I like you” he babbled on. Brea, tired of listening to him, said “I know it was just you being drunk…but don’t let it happen again”. Jimmie took notice of her standing in the shortest robe he had ever seen, her big tits just beyond reach and her ass and pussy barely being covered. All his thoughts and feelings came rushing back. He could feel himself growing horny again. “You look HOT”, he said. Brea rolled her eyes and started to shut the door in his face. Before she knew what was happening, the door flung open knocking her to the floor. She landed on her back knocking the wind out of her. Before she knew what was happening, he had closed and locked the door and was straddling her body. He backhanded her several times as he yelled “Bitch! You’re a fucking cock tease! He continued to hit her as he became more angry, and harder by the second. “You can’t fucking come to the door like this and expect me not to get horny, you fucking whore!” Brea flailed her arms trying to block his strikes to no avail. He picked her up by her hair and drug her to the living room. He stood her up and pushed her backward onto the couch. He grabbed her by the throat and pinned her head back against the couch while he unleashed his rock hard cock. He climbed up on his knees on the couch, straddling her, shoving his cock into her face. He grabbed her hair and pulled hard forcing her to scream. As she opened her mouth he shoved his cock down her throat. She gagged, punched and tried to push his hips back so she could breathe.
He pulled himself out far enough to let her catch her breath then began fucking her faster, in and out of her warm wet mouth. Tears were streaming down her face as she gagged every time he hit the back of her throat. “Oh yeah baby. I knew you would be a good face fuck!” he moaned. “You’re a fucking cock tease and getting what you deserve right now, bitch!” Brea decided to try to end this right now. She reached up under his cock and grabbed a handful of his balls and squeezed! Jimmie screamed in pain and pulled out of her mouth, now really pissed off. He punched her in the face full fist. “You fucking cunt! You will pay for that shit!” He grabbed her hair and flung her across the floor. She landed several feet away. She tried to get up and crawl toward the front door. Jimmie, holding his junk limped over to her. He rolled her onto her back and ripped her robe from her. He put his foot on her chest, pinning her to the floor as he removed his belt from his jeans. She lay there naked, grabbing his ankle trying to get his foot off her. "You didn't think you could crawl on all fours in front of us at work, climb ladders above us with your ass in our face and think we wouldn't get horny did you??" He asked her. He lashed her with his belt across her thighs several times. This calmed him a little and allowed him to think. He looked down at Brea, tears streaming from her face as she cried and begged him to stop as red welts formed on her soft pale skin. He scanned her body taking in her soft shoulders, her large tits with pink nipples that poked up at him, her thin frame with toned stomach, her belly ring, her very neatly trimmed landing strip begging him to fuck her pussy, her nicely manicured nails. She was a beauty all right. His cock bounced at the thought of fucking that tight, wet hole of hers. As he took his foot of her she tried to scramble to all fours to get away but he was ready for it. He shoved her onto her stomach and pushed a fist between her shoulder blades laying all of his body weight on top of her as he placed the head of his cock at her fuck hole. Face down, she couldn’t use her arms to fight him and with all his weight on her, she couldn’t fight if she tried. All she could do was beg him not to do this. “Jimmie pleeeease don’t do this, pleeeease” she cried. She wiggled beneath him, moving her ass trying to keep him from going in. She knew in her mind it was futile. “God no Jimmie, please don’t!” she cried. With one quick, hard and oh so deep thrust, he shoved his cock deep into her. His eyes rolled back as he gasped at how she felt wrapped around his dick. How long he had waited for this very moment. Brea screamed as the pain ripped through her pussy. He fucked her hard for several minutes, shoving himself all the way in, in quick deep thrusts. Brea's pussy finally getting wet enough to help him fuck her harder, faster. He was beginning to feel his balls tighten, his need to cum in her so great. She felt so good on him. She could feel him tighten, throbbing and knew he was going to cum. “Jimmie, please don’t cum in me, pleeeease!!!! I’m not on anything!! Nooooooo!!!!” she cried as Jimmie yelled “Im cummin' bitch! I'm cummin. "Ohhhh God yeahhhhh" he moaned as he shot his load deep into her with several last deep hard thrusts, letting her tight pussy milk him dry. He collapsed on her for a second to catch his breath and composure. She lay face down beneath him sobbing. Her pussy burning from the tearing, cum dripping from it. He got up and put his dick back into his pants and looked at her beautiful used body. He had a great visual of her ass up to the ceiling, his seed dripping from her cunt as she lay there. He rolled her over to her back, leaned down and bit her hard on her right breast . She could only barely make a sound now. He brushed her hair back from her bruised and battered face and whispered in her ear. "I hope you can see that I really do like you" as he kissed her cheek. As he stood up , she rolled into a ball sobbing. "Party's over" as he stood up and walked out the door.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Perfect way to finish in her. God I have the need to fill someone after reading that
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #7
masochisticginger

Default :)

Aww, thx N ! Glad you liked it.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #8
youdamnbastard

youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

saw this and thought of your story

youdamnbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #9
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

This is a great read! Anyway masochisticginger, is there any chance that you're ginger haired? That'd be awesome
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #10
masochisticginger

@youdamnbastard...thats almost perfect! Picture my robe purple, my hair more red and some tattoos and you get me Nice pic , thank you for taking the time to share it

@Azores89...yes, I am a natural redhead. Glad you enjoyed the read