Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
midevilone

midevilone has initial reputation
Angry Stick out your tongue! - The Final Chapter to Deuces are Wild

“Hey, Lisa! I didn’t know you were working tonight.” Another nurse said as Lisa walked down the hall towards the nurses’ station.
“Yes. I need all the money I can make right now. Got to have plenty of money for my honeymoon. Twelve more days until I will be someone’s wife! I couldn’t be happier.”
Lisa said as she starred at the 2-carat ring on her finger.
Lisa was 24 years old and marrying her high school sweetheart.
“So, what have we got going on tonight?” Lisa asked the other nurse as she grabbed for the patient list clipboard.
“Well, not too much. A young woman was found lying on the sidewalk outside the hospital wrapped in a sheet.” The nurse said with sarcasm.
“What?” Lisa asked in a disbelieving tone.
“Yeah! She was unconscious and had been beat all to hell. She is in room 209. She hasn’t woken up yet. But Dr. Miller said she would. And when she does she is going to be in a world of pain. Her jaw has been fractured in several places, her left elbow was dislocated, and she has multiple tears in her rectum, just to name a small few of her injuries. Apparently, the beating came with a side of rape. Brutally!” The nurse told Lisa as they walked towards her room.
“Wow! How could anyone do such a thing? Do you know her name? Contacted family?”
Lisa asked tearing up as they looked in on the woman.
“No. She’s a Jane Doe right now. Hopefully she will be able to tell us something when she wakes up.” The nurse says as she looks down at her watch.
“Shit! I have got to go, I am running late to pick up the kids from daycare! Watch her vitals and make sure the morphine pump stays on a 6-hour cycle until she wakes up. Then she can have IV meds on top of it if she needs it. Which I am pretty sure she will!”
The nurse leans over and kisses Lisa on the cheek and hands her the keys to the medicine cabinet.

Lisa walks over to the woman’s bed and starts to take her vitals. As Lisa lifts her gown to listen to her heart the woman whines and jerks slightly as if she is having a nightmare.
Lisa leans close to the woman’s face and says “Miss! Miss! Can you hear me? Are you awake?” The woman nods her head slightly. The heart monitor starts to beep faster and faster as her heartbeat begins to rise. Suddenly, she opens her eyes and begins to try to get away from Lisa.
Lisa throws up her hands and says in a gentle calming voice, “It’s okay! You are in the hospital. Nobody here is going to hurt you. We are here to help you.”
Lisa lowers her arms slowly and holds the woman’s hand, “Can you tell me you name?” The woman’s eyes are frantically looking around the room and then back at Lisa, almost in disbelief that she is here.
She begins to cry as she says, “Melanie.”
Lisa gets up and grabs a box of Kleenex and pulls a chair close to the bed and hands Melanie a tissue.
“Melanie, Is there someone I can call for you? Are you married?”
Melanie, looks terrified and begins to sob uncontrollably.
Lisa stands up and leans in to hugs her, but Melanie just pulls back at her touch and screams, “Don’t touch me!”
“Ok! I’m sorry. Do you want to tell me what happened?”
Melanie wipes her bruised face and tells Lisa about last Friday night at Chad’s house and about what happened last night. She told Lisa every detail from what she could remember. As she told her story Lisa began to cry softly. Feeling so bad for what this poor woman had been put through by her husband and his friends.
“Can you tell me how I got here? I can’t remember. Did Joey bring me here?”
“No sweetie. Someone wrapped you up and left you on the sidewalk outside the hospital.”
“It was Joey,” Melanie said through her tears, “He was ashamed because of what they made him do to me.”
“Well, listen. The doctors and staff could only speculate what happened to you based on your injuries, so no police report has been filed yet. Do you want me to call the authorities? You need to report this.”
“No! Please, I can’t face this in public. I am a law student. I know how this process works. I can’t do it.” Melanie says with defeat in her voice.
“OK! But if you change your mind let me know. I will be here for the next 10 hours. In the mean time, can I get you anything right now?”
“I could use something for pain.”
“Ok! I am going to run and get you something that will help the pain and help you relax.”
Melanie pulls the blanket up to her neck and begins to get comfortable. She closes her eyes and tries to relax. “Its over!” she says to herself.
Suddenly, a hand is covering Melanie’s mouth tightly! She opens her eyes and can see Chad’s eyes starring into hers.
“Hey there baby! I’ve missed you!” Chad says with an evil grin on his face.
Melanie looks around the room and sees Jamie and Travis standing close to the closed door of her hospital room.
Chad starts disconnecting the wires and IV attached to Melanie.
“I got someone who wants to meet you!” Chad whispers loudly into her ear as he starts picking her up off the bed.
The room door opens and Lisa walks in making notes on a clipboard. Jamie grabs her and puts a knife to her throat, “Make one sound bitch and it will be your last!” He snarls in Lisa’s ear.
Lisa, petrified by fear, closes her mouth tightly and looks around. She looks at Melanie who says, “Just listen to them.”
Lisa nods her head as tears roll down her face. She is thinking about everything Melanie said they did to her. She began to silently pray that God would protect her from that kind of torture and they would just leave her alone.
Then, Travis says, “She can’t walk out of here in a hospital gown. She needs clothes.” He rushes up to Melanie and holds the knife to her throat and demands, “Where are your fuckin clothes whore?!?”
“I don…don’t knnnnoow.” Melanie stutters through her tears. Travis raises his hand and slaps her across the face.
“Don’t you fuckin’ lie to me bitch!”
“She doesn’t know. She was unconscious when she came in. Her clothes are in the cabinet beside the window.”
Travis runs up and grabs Lisa by the face and says “What did he say about making sounds!?” and he punches her in the stomach doubling her over with pain and knocking the wind out of her. Her 110lbs 5’5” frame body hits the ground gasping to breathe.
Travis grabs Melanie’s clothes from the cabinet and throws them at Melanie, “Get dressed. We’re leaving.”
“No pleeeeaaasssee!” Melanie cries.
Chad sticks his hand up her gown and starts fingering her pussy hard! “This is not an option or a debate.” My brother is home from Iraq and wants to meet you. So, you are going to see him tonight and he has got some BIG plans for your ass. Whoo Hoo! I can’t wait.”
Chad looks down at Lisa laying on the floor and tells Jamie, “Pick that bitch up and let me get a look at her ass.” Jamie grabs Lisa by her long brown ponytail and jerks her up to her feet. Lisa begins to fight and tries to get away saying, “Oh God No! Please no!”
Chad stands up and grabs her by her arms and brings her close to him, “Oh baby, you are gonna be fun. I love a fighter. I have a pretty good right hook myself. Don’t I baby”? He says as her turns back towards Melanie. As her turns back around he punches Lisa right across her jaw and knocks her out cold.

(Lisa’s perspective)

When, I woke up I couldn’t see anything and my hands and feet were bound. I could tell I was lying on the floor, but the floor seemed to be made out of hardwood. ‘Where in the hospital are there hardwood floors?’, I thought to myself. I began to try and sit up when I heard footsteps coming towards me.
Suddenly, the tape was ripped from my face violently! I looked around barely able to see as my eyes adjusted to the light. I was not in the hospital anymore. I was in a house I didn’t recognize. Then, I saw Jamie standing over me smiling down at me stroking his obscenely massive cock. “I have been waiting on you to wake up. I need a blow job.” He grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me to my knees.
“No! I can’t do that. I won’t do that!” I pulled myself back down to the floor and tried to pull out of his grip, but all that happened is my shirt ripped down my back.
Jamie grabbed my hair and turned my face towards him. SLAP! Right across my face. “Look here you are either going to suck my dick willingly or unwillingly. Its your choice.”
“Please no! I have never done that before, I would not be very good. I can give you a han…” Before I could say another word his dick was crammed in my mouth as he wildly pump his huge cock in and out of my face. I felt so ashamed.

Meanwhile… In another room….

(Chad’s Perspective)

“So Chance, me and the guys got you a welcome home gift.” I tell my brother as I open the door to the bedroom and lying on the bed is Melanie naked spread eagle and tied to the head and footboards.
“You got me some bruised up bitch? What am I supposed to do with that?”
Chance says as he looks her over.
“Whatever you want bro! I paid for her ass for an entire week. She is a great little fighter too. And I know how much you love them to be fighters.”
“Anything I want huh?” Chance asks with a sinister look in his eyes.
Chance is a big guy. About 300lbs of solid muscle towering over everything at about 6’9”, and he has been locked up in a brigade in Iraq for 4 years for going crazy in a bar one night and beating 3 men nearly to death. He is in need of some release of his frustration and I want him to have it.
I close the door to the bedroom as Chance walks towards the bed taking off his shirt. I can hear Melanie start to whimper and Chance starts to mock her.
“Oh wah! Bitch! Cry all you want. I have been needing this for a long time.” He unzips his pants and pulls out his dick. Then, he looks at me and says, “cut her loose!” I walk over to the bed and pull out my pocketknife and cut the ropes on her feet loose and then her hands. I look Melanie in her tear and fear filled eyes and laughingly say, “Oh girl! I can’t wait to hear you scream again!”
“Stand up bitch.” Chance demands. Melanie slowly puts her feet on the floor and stands up.
“Turn around. I want to get a look at you.” She begins to slowly spin, showing off her myriad of bruises and scrapes.
Chance walks up to Melanie and gets in her face and says “Do you know what I am going to do to you first?” Melanie begins to tremble as she shakes her head slowly. He grabs he by the back of the head and kisses her deeply while grabbing her pussy and rubbing it with a vengeance. He looks back at me and says “I don’t need an audience, bro. Get out!” As I turn to leave I see him whisper something in Melanie’s ear that causes her to start sobbing uncontrollably. As I shut the door I see Chance push Melanie’s head down towards the floor with him standing behind her getting ready to drill her in the ass. As I walk down the hall I hear Melanie scream in tremendous pain and Chance let out a loud grunt and moan.

I walk into the living room and see Jamie smacking Lisa over the head while she is sucking his dick. I give him a funny look and he replies. “Bitch don’t know how to suck a dick. Trying to train her!”
I shrug it off and notice how tight her little ass is and immediately start taking her pants off. She starts to squirm as she lifts her head long enough to say, Please don’t! I’m a virg…” Then, Jamie shoves her head back down on his cock.
“What?!? She’s a virgin?” I ask in amazement. “Let go of her head for a minute.” Jamie lets her up and she answers me through sobs and tears with “Yes I’m a virgin. I am saving myself for my husband. I am to be married in 12 days. Please don’t do this to me. I can suck your dick or give you a hand job. Just please don’t take my virginity!??!”
I can’t believe my luck. I have never had a virgin.
“This is my lucky day!” I smile at her and grab her pants and pull them the rest of the way off her body as she kicks and screams. I grab her up and slam her down face first on the table. I bend down and give her tight little pussy a good slobbery lick. I position the head of my huge throbbing cock at the opening of her tiny whole and grab her up by her thighs, spread her legs wide open, and shove my rod hard into her pussy. The scream that comes out of her mouth makes me shiver with pride. Only half of my dick will fit in her at first. I can feel the head of my cock slam against what feels like a barrier. So, I pull my hips back and thrust harder again and again. Until finally I feel my cock rip through her hymen.
“Oh God! This is ecstasy. Holy shit you are so tight! Oh Yeah!” With each slam of my cock I feel her rip a little more and her whole body is shaking as she writhes in agony in my hands. Her screams never let up and her sobs get louder. I feel an orgasm starting to rip through my body and I fuck her harder and faster. I thrust my hips one last time sending my cock deep inside her as is shoot my fiery load into her tight pussy. My head is spinning as I collapse on top of her shaking the rest of the cum out of my dick onto her ass. I kiss her on the cheek and say, “You’re a woman now baby!” I stand up and tell Jamie to finish taking her clothes off, “I’m gonna go get Chance and the other whore. I have a great idea!”

As I open the door I see Chance holding Melanie’s knees over her head while he drills her in the ass. His cock is massive and he is putting every bit of his power behind every thrust. The hard smack of him slamming into her can be heard down the hall over her loud sobbing. I never get tired of hearing her cry in pain. And I know it turns Chance on too.
“Hey Man! Sorry to interrupt, but I have an even greater surprise for you. Grab the girl and come into the living room.”
Chance stands up, grabs Melanie, holds her straddling him with her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He crams his cock into her pussy, moving her up and down on his rod as he takes her to the living room.

As Chance walks into the living room we can hear Melanie moaning.
Jamie says, “Oh dude! She’s about to cum! I’d know that moan anywhere, I have made her cum several times!”
With tears streaming down her face Chance fucks her harder and faster until she is gyrating with an orgasm, moaning in ecstasy and pain. Her body betraying her as Chance violates her body over and over with each thrust. His cock is grinding her clit and g-spot causing her to have multiple orgasms. We can see the juices mixed with blood running down Chance’s legs.
“Holy God! The bitch is a creamer! Oh yeah! Fuuucckkk!” Chance yells as his thrust becomes harder and faster still! Melanie’s eyes roll back into her head as orgasm after orgasm takes over her body. “She can’t stop cumming! Her pussy is throbbing! Oh man this is so good! Oh yeah! Fuck! Oh oh oh oh! I’m about to cum! Guhld yyyyyyes!”

“Hold on bro! Don’t cum yet. Stop for a minute!” I say to Chance as I grab Melanie to pull her off his dick. He pulls back and falls to the couch.
“Whooo man. That pussy is incredible! You better have something good going on in here for the interruption!” Chance says as he looks around.
“Oh bro I do!” I say as I lift Lisa up by her hair. “You see this?” I spread her thighs to show her bloody pussy to Chance. He quickly leans forward in surprise.
“Did you take her cherry?” Chance asks
“You are damn right I did! Just a few minutes ago! And man I tell you it was sooo fuckin tight. But that is not the reason I called you in here. I want you to fuck her in the ass while she eats Melanie’s pussy while I am fucking her in the ass. You see her ass is unexplored territory too! What do you think?”
“Let’s do it!” Chance growls as he goes to pick Melanie up to slide her on my cock backwards as I lay on the floor. Despite the pounding Melanie’s ass has taken it is still tight and squeezes my dick hard as I grind into her and begin to pump as I pull her back on top of me and grab her thighs to pull them up and open wide for Lisa to eat her pussy. Chance forces Lisa to stick out her tongue and shoves her head into Melanie’s pussy.
“No lick her fuckin clit you slut! Suck it! Now lick it some more. Make her feel real good! I want to see her cream on your face!”
Soon, I can feel Melanie’s pussy start to throb and can feel Lisa sticking her tongue in and out of her pussy! Melanie starts to moan and you can see her cream cover Lisa’s face.
Chance pushes Lisa’s face deeper into her pussy as he aligns his dick to her ass. In one hard thrust her is balls deep in her ass. Lisa begins to try to move and her screams are muffled by Melanie’s pussy. As tries to shake her head back and forth in protest it causes Melanie to cum harder, causing me to pump faster and harder, as Chance begins to drill Lisa in the ass harder and harder!
I begin to shake with the monster orgasm slamming through my entire body and yell out, “Oh fuuuccckkk! I’m gonna cummm!” I slam Melanie Harder and Harder on my thrusting throbbing dick. As my load begins to fill her ass I hear Chance growling and grunting then yell, “I’m cumming! Oh god yeah! Oh yeah!!” He slams into Lisa so hard that they both collapse on top of me and Melanie. Chance fucking Lisa hard while we cum at the same time.
Chance stands up and staggers back and falls to the couch breathing heavily! I pull my dick out of Melanie and shove both girls over to the floor off of me.
I lay there for a moment and catch my breathe.
I look over at the girls lying on top of each other in a crumbled mess, both of them sobbing and shaking.
I look at Jamie and Travis and say “Man! You guys should try that! It’s a fuckin rush!” I stand up and walk towards the kitchen and ask, “Is anybody hungry?”
“I am!” Chance responds as he gets up and follows me to the kitchen.
We are making some sandwiches when we hear Lisa cry out, “No please! Not again!” As Travis explodes with punch after punch to her face screaming, “Shut up bitch and stick out your tongue!”

midevilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good ending.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)
Default Props

Very nice...enjoyed the read..thanks for sharing!
masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote