Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default AFI, Agent Ana Ramirez.

AFI, Agent Ana Ramirez.

Ana Ramirez is a 27-year old female agent with the Federal Investigation Agency (AFI)
of Mexico. During a counter-drug operation in the slums of Ciudad Juarez in the border state of Chihuahua, Ana and other AFI agents discover information of a possible major dug connection between Ciudad Juarez, Mexico and El Paso, Texas, located just on the other side of the U.S. Mexican border.

Emilio Flores, a high ranking AFI agent, sends Ana to El Paso, to work with the El Paso Police Department on following up on the possible drug connection. But unknown to Ana Emilio Floes, is in the back pocket of the Drug Cartel that is supplying Ciudad Juarez, with Illegal drugs, and he is afraid that Ana is close to discovering his involvement with the Drug Cartel.

Emilio planted false information for Ana to find that pointed a finger at El Paso, and the El Paso Police detectives she met at the border crossing were not Law enforcement Officers at all, they were contract killers that the Cartel had contracted to make Ana disappear from the face of the earth.

Leo Carter and Ned Batty, were not your stereotypical Hollywood version of a Hit-man, who kills his targets with a clean execution style headshot, they were men willing to do any style of killing if the price was right. And that’s why Emilio hired them. Emilio had put a lot of thought into how he wanted Ana to meet her end, and it was not going to be a quick painless demise for agent Ramirez.

Ana enters the U.S. unarmed; Emilio has told her that she will be issued a firearm by El Paso authorities.
After introductions are made, Ned motions for Ana to ride in the front passenger’s seat of the unmarked car, to the Police Department, where she will be issued a handgun, Ned takes a seat in the back behind her, as Leo drives the car to a secluded rented house, not the Police Department where Ana believes they are taking her.

The trio is hardly a mile from the border crossing when Ned, from the backseat injects a hypodermic needle filled with a tranquilizer into Ana’s shoulder, and then he hooks his arm around her neck, holding Ana in her seat until she passes out.
The anesthetic Ana has been given will keep her sedated for a little over an hour, plenty of time for Leo and Ned to take her to the secluded house outside of El Paso.

Leo and Ned Never left anything up to chance, and little Ana never stood a chance. When she came back to, she was sprawled out belly down on a bed, with her limbs tied to the four corners of the bed, and she was striped completely naked, with her brown beefy butt propped up in the air by a pillow stuffed under her hips.
“What is this all about? I demand that you release me” Ana says in a frightened voice, as she looks up at Leo and Ned.

“You’re not in a position to demand anything you little Chili Shitter” Leo says, as he sits a laptop on the nightstand beside the head of the bed, and played a pre-recorded video message made by Emilio for Ana to see, before Leo and Ned went to work on her. Ana stares disbelievingly at the video of her commanding Officer saying to her…

“Hola Agente Ramirez, Tengo miedo que usted se acercaba al averiguar la verdad acerca de mi, asi, debe ser eliminado”
Emilio said to Ana in their Spanish/Mexican language…
“I am afraid that you were getting to close to finding out the truth about me, thus, you must be eliminated” is what he said to her in the video, and he went on to say to her in Spanish…
“But my American friends are going to have a little fun with you before they kill you. I have given them a list of lesions in rape and torture that I want them to teach you, lesions that I would have loved to teach you myself, but I must keep my hands clean, I’m sure you understand.. But they will be sending me a video recording so that I may enjoy seeing the lesions they teach you by my request… Carry on Gentlemen”

Ana’s heart almost stop beating from the vice like grip of fear that came over her, her disbelieving big brown eyes stared wild with fear at the video of her Superior Officer, as he gave the order to have her raped, tortured and killed for his enjoyment.

“Well now I believe it’s time to get this party started” Leo says, and he turns on the video system they have setup in the bedroom. There is a camera mounted in the four corners of the bedroom, all focused down on the bed to capture Ana’s torturous ordeal from all angles, and there is a camera mounted in the center of the headboard to capture the expressions of Ana’s terror and pain for Emilio’s amusement.

Ana’s long brown hair with blond highlights is tied in a ponytail, and Leo grabs her hair by the tail and forces her to look directly into the headboard mounted camera, and he asks her…

“Is there anything that you would like to say to your Commanding Officer before we carryout his list of lesions on you Senorita?”

Ana thinks, howbeit wrongly, that by the time Emilio sees this video she will already be dead, so defiantly she spits at the camera, missing it, and she scornfully shouts while looking into the lens…
“Usted! delincuente! Bastardo!"

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha…! Mr. Flores said.. And I quote… ‘The feisty Bitch’s response will be to call me a Bastard’ Ha! Ha…! And he said that if he were right, he wanted your ass beaten with a water soaked Rattan Cane”
Leo laughed.

SMACK!! – Ned brought the 6ft long Rattan Cane down across Agent Ramirez’s brown, round, soft meaty buns, as Leo kept a hold of her ponytail, forcing her to look into the camera as she screamed in agony.
“AAAAAA-AAAAAAA-AAAAAA!!!”

Caning is a form of corporal punishment still used in some countries even today, especially Asia. But caning is so brutal that it often leaves a man scarred for life both physically and mentally, and there for its practice is retained for male offenders only, under the criminal laws in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei, and even on men caning is carried out over a period of months. But Emilio had sentenced Ana to six consecutive whacks from the Rattan cane.

Ana’s blood curdling screams echoed throughout the rented house, as her pain contorted face stared wide eyed in shock at the camera on the headboard. And she was franticly shaking that firm round bubble butt of hers from side to side, as - SMACK!!- The second of 6 strikes landed heavy across her buttocks, and Ned without mercy brought the cane back up high in the air over his head for a third bun burning blow.

“PLEASEEEE!!! PLEASEEEE!!! PLEAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAAA!!!” Ana begged, as the Rattan Cane burrowed deep into her soft tender ass flesh for the third time.

“Now your half way through your caning Agent Ramirez, if you look into the camera and tell Mr. Flores you’re sorry for everything.. he said we could skip giving you the other three strikes of the cane” Leo told Ana.

Ana was a strong willed woman, but the first strike of the cane would have been enough to get an apology from her. The second and third were given purely out of cruelty…
“I’m perdon Senor Flores” (I’m sorry Mr. Flores)

SMACK!! – Ned struck her a fourth time, as Leo chuckled in amusement “I was just lying to ya, you fucking Border Bunny!... Beat her Ned”

SMACK!! – SMACK!! Strikes five and six were delivered across Ana’s hind-end, as requested by Emilio Flores. Her pain and suffering is mind boggling and the naked AFI agent lays face down in the bed withering in agony, as Leo and Ned take off their clothes.

Carrying out Emilio’s list of lesions to be taught to Agent Ana Ramirez, Leo and Ned both brutally rape the sexy Senorita in her ass. After flipping a coin to see who got to go at her first, Ned is the lucky man to get first dibs.
But before he climbed on top of Ana he held her right ankle firmly in his hands, as Leo lit a filterless cigarette and superglues it to the bare sole of Ana’s right foot. Then the same was done to her left foot, before Ned climbed onto the bed between her jerking, twitching, quivering legs, as Ana desperately shook her bound ankles, trying to shake the burning embers from her little feet.

It was the best butt fucking ole Ned ever had, he didn’t have to do anything but ram his cock up Ana’s butt-hole, and then just kneel there, as her sexy little body humped, pumped and bucked like a mule underneath him. Her soft meaty butt dancing all around with his fat cock stuck between her quivering buns. And it wasn’t long before her dance of agony earned her a hot load of Ned’s cum up her ravaged asshole.

Leo had rolled a condom down over his cock, not because he was worried about catching an STD off of Ana, for she was a morally upright woman. No, it was to protect his cock from feeling the burning pain, which Bengay heat ointment cream has on the anus and genitals.
Leo squirted a glob of Bengay on the tip of his condom covered cock, and then he rammed it up Ana’s asshole. It took only a minute for the heating ointment to be absorbed by Ana’s ravaged rectum walls. The pain again was intolerable, and once again she was dancing her butt up and down on a Gringo’s cock, but even long after Leo came up Ana’s ass, she lay bound, belly down, and in a state of shock, her quivering bubble butt still burning from the Bengay he used as his lubricant…

Over the next two days Ana was raped, sodomized and tortured. On the third day she was tied naked in a wooden armchair at the kitchen table, a laptop in front of her. And she had a live video phone call from Emilio Flores…
“Good morning Senorita Ramirez.. Today I am going to be merciful on you, and have my Anglo friends finish up with you”

“Please Comandante Flores, please let me live.. I swear I will never cross you or the Cartel again.. I just want to come home” Ana sobbed, weakly pleading for Emilio to spare her life, as she looked at her superior Officer’s smug smiling face on the computer screen.

“I am truly sorry Senorita Ramirez, but you are a liability to me, and therefore expendable. Goodbye Agent Ramirez” and then as she begged Emilio of her life, Emilio said to his hired hit men…
“Kick her down that old mineshaft you spoke of… Oh and.. I want her alive when you do it.. Be sure and send the video of it tonight”

“No Senor Flores… Pleaseee!” Ana begged, as the computer screen went blank.

Two Hours Later…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tibm285.jpg (17.4 KB, 327 views)
File Type: jpg Ana Ramirez 1.jpg (19.6 KB, 329 views)

Last edited by jwham; 03-30-2012 at 06:47 PM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

That was great jwham! Another superb story to add to your portfolio.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote