Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2010, 11:47 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Paradise(open)

It was another perfect day; mid 80's with a slight breeze and barely a cloud in the sky. I felt relaxed and at ease as I lay on my beach chair taking in the scenery. It was still surprising to see beautiful young women vacationing at the resort alone. They would be here alone for a variety of reasons; some on business, others recovering from a loss, and even a few adventuring out hoping to meet Mr. Right.

I narrowed my choice down to two; each with their own desirable qualities. It wasn't difficult to learn which separate bungalows they were staying. The guests would simply tell the waiters aloud the room number to charge their drinks. In a few hours I would return to my place, eat some dinner, and take long shower. There would be plenty of time to choose which bungalow to visit and quietly let myself inside.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:03 AM   #2
slave_gabrielle

slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)

It's my second day in this fantastic beach-side resort and I was enjoying myself quite a bit. Work wasn't taking to much of my time and there

After today's long bout of socializing and playing around on the beach, I'd say it's about time to go back to my room and relax. That is, after I get myself a nice adult beverage. I approach the bar, "Hey barkeep, any chance I can get a margarita?"

"Coming right up ma'am!" he replies and walks a little ways away to prepare my drink. After a minute or so he returns with my drink and a notepad, "Now who is this to be charged to?"

"Gabrielle Clarke, unit 112."

After taking a moment to check the guest registry, the bartender nods and hands me the drink, "Have a wonderful evening madam!"

I nod and walk away, off to my room to relax and enjoy my margarita.
slave_gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

As I stood under the stream of warm water in my shower I fantasized about the young women I had carefully observed on the beach. There was Jennifer Gomez in unit 65, and Gabrielle Clark, in unit 112 both with desirable qualities that any man would lust over. Maybe I should let fate decide and leave it up to a coin toss, but the more I thought about them my choice became clear.

I took my time getting myself ready as if I was going on a first date. Actually, it was a first date of sorts, only it was going to be a surprise date for one of us. After I was finished I carefully checked the items I had prepared in my small leather bag and causally walked towards her unit.

I smiled at Jennifer as I happened to pass her on the way to my destination. She smiled back and gave me a long glance right into my eyes. At that moment I knew I had made the right choice, Jennifer was far too easy for my tastes, I prefer someone more pure.

I walked straight up to unit 112, took the master key out of my bag, and let quietly let myself into her unit.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:19 AM   #4
slave_gabrielle

slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)

Upon reaching my room I close and deadbolt the door, securing myself inside the room and everyone else, outside. "Ugh...all I can smell is salt water." I think semi-aloud as I take a sip of my margarita. After that sip I set the margarita aside and untie the bottom strings of my bikini top and lift it up over my head, tossing it aside. Leaving the bottoms on, I invade the bag I had packed for my night gown, a simple mid-gray 1 piece that came down to my mid-thigh, and an ordinary pair of black panties.

I slide the night gown on over my head and pull all of my luscious blond hair out from between the gown and my back. I slide off my bikini bottoms, tossing them to about the same place as my top. I quickly slide my panties on, feeling a bit shy and exposed, even though I am alone.

I walk over to the counter where I set my margarita, pick it up once more, and take a nice big drink. The bitterness of the tequila sends a shiver through me, but i notice there to be only another 2 small sips or one fair sized drink left so I just finish it off. I shiver again from the bitterness then continue to pick my bikini from the floor and hang it over the shower curtain rod in the bathroom to dry.

I work my way back to my bed area, starting to feel just a little buzz from the margarita, just a little. I flop down on my bed and paw around me for the remote, eventually finding it under the pillow and thinking to myself "Why the hell was it there?" I shrug and turn on the TV to a prime time show and gently nod off to semi-consciousness, not completely asleep but by no means fully alert. I don't even hear my door unlock. Had I heard it, I could have gotten my small .22 caliber pistol out from the drawer in the end table next to me in time.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

After I slipped into her room I could hear the sound from the TV from the bedroom. I quietly entered the room and made my way to the bedroom entrance the door already open. She was laying a sleep in the bed wearing a one piece grey night gown her blond hair flowing from her head. Physically I would be able to dominate her, she was small girl but nicely proportioned. Even so my preference was to use constraints at least at first. I removed the cuffs from my bag and quickly walked to the side of the bed.

Before she new what was happening I had her right wrist cuffed above her head to the bed post and was on top of her straddling her tiny waist. I put my hand over her mouth and said, "Gabrielle, we're going to have a long evening together, the sooner you accept it the better it will be for you."
Old 02-28-2010, 02:43 AM   #6
slave_gabrielle

I awaken from my light sleep as I feel him mounting me. I gasp quickly to try to scream but my mouth is already covered. "Gabrielle, we're going to have a long evening together, the sooner you accept it the better it will be for you," he says.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" I think in my head. Then it clicks...damn it! My eyes widen in fear. He is NOT raping me. I haven't had sex for more than 7 years because my last sexual encounter was also a rape. I will not let myself be raped again! My eyes go from wide and scared to concentrated, angry if you will, and I shake my head slowly.

I attempt to bite his hand, only catching enough skin to feel, to him, like a pinch. At the same time I lift my right leg as fast as I can, trying to knee him in the spine.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:14 AM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The slight prick on my hand from her bite was amusing but she connected hard with her knee to my back and I could feel the impact. My immediate reaction was to slap her hard against her face, but I had no intention of damaging my prize. I moved my hand down to her neck and applied just enough pressure to control her. I said, "Gabrielle, that wasn't very nice, but I'm going let that on go since I haven't had a chance to explain the rules."

A moment later I had her one free hand confined to the opposite side of the bed. I rolled off of her and left the bed standing where she could easily see me. I took another moment to admire her deep blue eyes and long blond hair on her thin but nicely proportioned body. I carefully removed my shoes, pants, and shirt taking the time to fold them nicely on the dresser. I was now only wearing my boxers and climbed back on the bed kneeling next to her body.

I said, "Gabrielle, the first thing you need to understand it that there are rewards and consequences. Do as your told and behave and you will earn rewards, disobey me and resist and there will be consequences. Lets get started by getting better look at your body." I move my hands to the bottom of her nightgown and slowly began to lift it to reveal her young innocent body.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:04 AM   #8
slave_gabrielle

I gasp when his hand presses on my throat, thinking I had already signed my own death warrant, but I was only slightly relieved when not much pressure was applied. My eye muscles crinkled in anger at his statement about rules. He can't set rules for me when he's breaking the rules of life by, you know, trying to rape me!

Before I know it my left hand is cuffed to the other bed post "Nice one Gabby...don't use the free hand when you have it to do anything...fuck I am an idiot, " I think to myself, only uttering the last little bit aloud. I watch as he undress, not the worst looking guy, but not my type. I would probably define my type as nice, caring, considerate, not trying to rape me, the same thing most other girls would ask for. I sink a little to the right as he kneels next to my stomach on the bed.

In a quite but angry tone I respond to his 'Rewards and Consequences' statement, "Rewards and consequences? Obey and...you know, fuck you!" My voice gets a bit louder. "It's pricks like you that make females distrust..." I trail off because the words obviously aren't effecting him as he already has hold of the bottom of my night gown. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" I shout at him. I bring my leg up again to try and kick his arm away. "That is not for you to see! Stop...hey...LET GO OF MY FUCKING NIGHTGOWN!" I try to knee him in the side of his head but it is too close to my head, I can't kick high enough.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:27 AM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Gabrielle's little legs started to kick as I began to lift her nightgown, it was ineffective and I let her continue knowing it would only serve to tire her out. I had watched her put down a few large Margrita's and along with the hot sun and couldn't imagine that she'd much energy to fight.

I slowly lifted the night gown above her hips revealing a tiny pair of white cotton panties and then over her naval just below her breasts. I let my hand wonder underneath so that I could feel her breast before and imagine what they would actually look like before I revealed them to my eyes. They were nicely proportioned for her body, most likely a 'b' cup, they felt soft but firm. As I slowly rubbed her nipples I could feel them start to stiffen as my cock was now doing under my boxers.

Next, once I was satisfied I lifted the night gown above her chest and I was not disappointed, they looked just as delightful as I had imagined. My lips gravitated towards them and I tasted their sweetness.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:58 AM   #10
slave_gabrielle

As he expected, my legs tired out quickly. Too much alcohol and sun...not a good combination for energy. Oh the curses I say to myself in my head...I cross my legs as much as I possibly can as my panties come to be revealed. I am relieved he stops lifting just before my uncovered breasts but am shocked as his hand darts under my gown and grabs a firm hold of my right breast then my left.

My body betrays me as my nipples became erect from his prodding fingers. Damn these natural impulses. I relax a moment as his hand leaves my breasts but I gasp as my gown is throw over my face followed by his lips on my breasts. "Ugh! Get off me you sick fuck!" I push down on the bed with my feet lift my body quickly and try to buck his face off with what little energy I have.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:10 AM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As she lifted her body it only served to press her breasts hard across my face, which felt quite enjoyable. I lifted my head and took hold of her night gown from the straps and pulled hard tear it from her body, I tossed it on the floor next to the bed.

I was rather enjoying her fiestyness and was eager to find out how she would react to my touch in her most private spots. I place my hand on her stomach and moved it down above her panties to her inner thigh. I rubbed it for a moment, her legs still tight together, and then moved it back up just above the ridge of her panties. I then slipped my finger underneath and began to fell her trimmed pubic hairs.

I said, "Nice, I always appreciate when a woman grooms herself for me." I continued to probe until my fingers felt the opening of her vagina lips. I smiled and began to rub her clitoris.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:21 AM   #12
slave_gabrielle

As my wimpy nightgown is torn from my body I let out a sharp yelp of fear, pain, and anger. With each action he made towards the contents of my panties I protested more and more. As he rubbed my inner thigh I twisted to the left and shook my head no. I feel his finger invade my panties and begin to toy with my pubic hair, "No! I didn't do it for ANY guy! I do it for me and my hygiene! Get your hand out of there!" I again use my legs to lift my body of the bed and twist to try to get his hand out of my panties.

Then he did it...he start to poke between my lower lips and touch my...my...my clit...No! Only I can touch that! That is mine and him using to try and arouse me...the bastard! "Get your hand out of there you ass hole!" I twist and contort again trying to dislodge his hand from between my legs. I uncross my legs and curl them up to slam them around his arm, pulling his arm toward the end of the bed and his hand out of my panties. But something is wrong. My panties got pulled down a little bit, exposing the beginnings of my pubic hair out of the top. Also, though I cannot see where, the panties made a tearing noise.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:29 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

To my delight as she tried to contort her body with my hand in her tight cotton panties they slipped and tore revealing her trimmed pussy. I said, "I guess your sending me a message that you don't want those on while I pleasure your pussy."

Then with a slight tug I ripped them from he body and she lay naked on the bed in front of me. I moved to the edge of the bed and grabbed both of her ankles and spread her legs apart exposing herself completely to my eyes. I moved between her legs, my face approaching her pussy. My tongue began to slowly lick her clit and as I tasted the wetness I began to move it more rapidly.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:43 AM   #14
slave_gabrielle

With his remark I just wanted to kick myself. Damn it! I can't even resist right. Maybe I was asking for this to happen again. I must look like a dumb, cheap whore right now...When he rips my panties off I scream in anger, "NO! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! You don't get to look at it!" My angry yelling starts to become more sad than angry as I go on, tears starting to well in my eyes, "I...I said no! Damn it! Leave my privates alone...stop looking at them..."

I gasp in terror as he quickly moves to the end of the bed and folds me over by my ankles before I can react, exposing my genitals directly to his face. He moves in and I can feel his breath on my most sensitive of areas. I cringe and yell a sad, desperate "NO!" right before he begins licking my clit. I shed my first tears as he begins to pleasure me. I can't deny his tongue was skilled...but he is here to rape me! He is just doing this to try and make me resist less. Fuck him!

I buckle my knees and slowly begin to push back against his forceful hands, trying to get my legs far enough forward to trap his head between them. Maybe I could squeeze tight enough to hurt him and discourage him if I could get my legs bent forward enough...maybe...
Old 03-01-2010, 02:52 AM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I feel her legs move toward my neck I move my shoulders under her knees and lift her legs in the air towards the ceiling. I continue to eat her pussy until it is completely wet. I stand up and say, "No its your turn to take a look." as I remove my boxers revealing my thing hard cock point straight out toward her body.

I said, "I'm feeling very generous, you can pick which hole its going to enter. Tell me NOW or I'll just fuck all three."
Old 03-01-2010, 03:18 AM   #16
slave_gabrielle

My mind races in anger and embarrassment as my body betrays me, allowing me to get physically aroused. Why can't my damn body tell this isn't right when my mind is SCREAMING it?!

As he drops my legs I take a deep breath. I look down to see him removing his boxers. As his erect cock flops out my eyes widen with fear. "I'm feeling very generous, you can pick which hole its going to enter. Tell me NOW or I'll just fuck all three," he says and my fears and crying are renewed. Almost bawling I scream, "NO! NOT AGAIN! HELP! SOMEONE HELP! D-D-DON'T LET HIM DO THIS TO ME!"
Old 03-01-2010, 03:31 AM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I shook my head at Gabrielle and said, "I told you that there would be rewards and punishments. I asked you a simple question and now I have to go fuck you in three holes, dumb bitch." I keeled next to her cute face and move my cock next to her face and began to rub her lips with my head and start to push it in and said, "OPEN up and suck!"
Old 03-01-2010, 03:39 AM   #18
slave_gabrielle

I keep my lips clamped shut type, glaring deep into his eyes then I turn my head away. He puts his hand on the far side of my face and goes to turn my head back when I start biting down hard on the air, trying to catch his hand and serving as a warning should he try to put his dick in my mouth.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:58 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

For the first time I felt anger, and she would need to be taught a lesson. I walked over to my bag and remove the tatoo gun and forced her head to the side and lifted her long blond hair away from her neck. I said, "You might want to hold still or this is really going to hurt." I began to pierce her skin marking her with the dark ink on the back of her neck.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:05 AM   #20
slave_gabrielle

My eyes widen again in fear as I see the tattoo gun coming toward me, knowing it will mark me forever, or at least until I went through expensive treatments to get it removed. He tilts my head to the side and I hear the device turn on quickly followed by the pain of the needle of the gun repeatedly jabbing me, "Ow! Fuck! Argh....STOP IT!" Unwillingly I thrash about due to the pain of the needle bouncing off of the bone in my neck, sending shocks throughout my body.