Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2007, 01:45 AM   #1
Anthro11

Anthro11 has initial reputation
Default Reason for Incest?

I have read a ton of threads and I think I have found a society where I will not be criticized but sympathized and possibly empathized with. I hope I can find some answer from anyone here.

A little background on myself. Married man in my 20's, College Education, High School Athlete (preppy/jock) and considered by most to be a fun and happy person. And now my issue/question:

I have fantasized about my sisters, my mothers (1 step-mom) and just about any woman that is related to me or not...I have found myself in positions where, if sneaky and quiet enough, I may be able to catch a glimpse of them barren or even touch there naked skin. I found myself looking through the shower windows of my parents house. I can't stop looking for movies where the mother seduces the son, or the sister falls for an unsespecting but curious brother. My greatest and darkest fantasy is to be molested by any woman in my family. I first started this obsession when I was in 3rd grade, for some reason unbeknownst to me...I pulled a girl friend of mine, the same age at the time, into an alley and showed her my...you know...and she poked and proded (non-sexually) and about 30sec later, it seems, I pulled up my pants and carried on like nothing happened. And here is my huge question: Why? (with a big sigh)

Why do I think like this? What has been done to me where I think like this? I have had these thoughts since I was in 3rd grade, always trying to catch a peek, or "cop a feel" on any female in my family. It feels wrong, but for some reason I can't resist it and I love it and I don't know if I want to stop, but I am scared of being caught.

If anyone has anything to say, please reply or you can even email me if you'd like. Tks.

Last edited by Anthro11; 03-07-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Anthro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 03:47 PM   #2
Cthulhu

Cthulhu has initial reputation

You think like this because you're you.

Having sexual kinks is pretty normal stuff. I would wager it's closer to the rule than the exception. Even the 3rd grade incident you mentioned is fairly normal sex play for kids around that age. As for why you have these particular kinks: Who's to know? Maybe you were molested by a circus clown named "Ma" and you've repressed the memories. Or maybe, and this is much more likely, nothing has been done to you at all.

People don't need reasons to develop sexual kinks. We really don't. You can keep searching for an external cause to your sexual particulars or you can accept them as part of who you are.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:27 AM   #3
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

Basically, as long as you keep it a fantasy, there's nothing wrong with this, and I don't think it necessarily needs any deep dark genesis, like Cthulhu said. You can take it from half the people in this forum, at least, that you are not the only person to have sexual feelings for family members. Things that are forbidden are sexy.

I would chill out on the copping an unwanted feel bit (Unwanted being the operative word. I haven't really figured out my feelings about consensual family sex. If she's into it, and you're all old enough, then I guess there's nothing wrong with it, although I certainly don't think that having babies with your siblings is a good idea) and write your crazy fantasies here.
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:23 AM   #4
rapefantasygirl

rapefantasygirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past

try getting them drunk, really really drunk to the point of not being able to remember anything. then they might suspect you but of course they'll be way too embarrassed to ask!!!
rapefantasygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #5
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

I think there's some aura of supernatural around you that compels you to think the way you think.
This reason is as good as any. You dont need a reason to think sex!
Go ahead; and as rapefantasygirl suggested - drink, enjoy and let enjoy.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hummm well I think we need to get rid of all those nasty thoughts in your sweet head?? So tell you what you adopt me as your say Sister......And I will make you forget all the thoughts you have for your real family!

But seriously pretty much everyone has those thoughts. Myself it was always the Males IE My step-brothers(who didnt mind me looking) or all my step dads, it was all in my head all the time.....How would they feel/would they do me??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:55 PM   #7
rapefantasygirl

rapefantasygirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past

how the hell did i get -1 reputation? It's like [edited] all over again, only I think my reputation was way worse! HAH! You guys oughta get a sense of humor, GEEEEEEZ
Old 05-03-2007, 02:58 AM   #8
vtxxxr

vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)

Ive had thoughts about my sis a few times, but most of the times its cousins and things like that, I dont think there is anything wrong with it personally!! I would love to have a stepdaughter (legal age of course) to do it with!!
vtxxxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:13 AM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i am more interested in the films you have found....

the only one i can remeber is angels and insects.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:27 AM   #10
LilGirlLvr

LilGirlLvr has initial reputation

Anthro11, truthfully brother, we are two peas from the same pod. I too had these feelings from since I was a young child. I can't explain it, either. But, my friend at least you know that your thoughts and not yours alone. There is a brother/sisterhood that share the same thoughts and dreams and fantasies.
LilGirlLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 09:31 PM   #11
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

I've had sexual fantasies with my female cousin for a long time now. The reason for having this incestuous thought is quite simple: It's simply because my female cousin is super HOT. She got good looks, long legs and a fine piece of ass.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:00 AM   #12
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

I think I fantasize about my Daddy because he is the head of the family and protector so I feel safe and open with him.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:53 AM   #13
noolio

You seem to feel the same way i do. I am a newbie to these forums but i have wanted to fuck my mum since i was 14. That extreemly powerfull fantasy is what has led to me this site and others. you need to chill out and realise that its not that bad but it happens. i wanted to fuck my mum for about 4 yrs but now i just want a dirty girl to RP with me lol
Old 02-20-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
ManMass

ManMass has initial reputation

I actually wanted to "make love" to my mom at one point. I had a sex dream about it and it changed me. I though before it was gross, then I was OK with it. I haven't it is just one of my many fantasies. The last few years have turned her into a controlling bitch. Now I fantasies about raping her. Now I would never do this in real life but it is good to get rid of excess aggression. It is both the most forbidden thing and the most violent domination of another person.

I am unmarried (not by choice) in my 20's and an unabashed geek.
ManMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:01 PM   #15
ManMass

My cousin and one of my aunts is hot too. My cousin is interested in me but she is a slut I wouldn't touch in a million years. The aunt saw me staring at her breasts once. She just flirted back which was hot but the rest of my family noticed so I am not to be alone with her.

By the way I am bisexual so the real mystery for me is why I am not attacked to any of the men in my family?
Old 02-21-2008, 05:28 AM   #16
lostinkansas

lostinkansas has initial reputation

another good film is "spank the monkey" mom ends up doing a colege age son. cant remember the name of the actress but she played dana barett in ghostbusters and ripley in aliens. pretty good stuff.
lostinkansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:31 AM   #17
devilsown

devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That would be Sigourney Weaver then, Lostinkansas

Regards

Devilsown
devilsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:30 AM   #18
unbalanced

unbalanced has initial reputation

Having slept with both my daughters, and one of them giving me their virginity, along with my mother, my sister, various cousins, my uncle, ect, incect has played a part of my since I can remember. In our family it was viewed as normal growing up, and would only invite scorn if it was a forced situation. For us it was considered an extension of love and trust and of course how I raised my family. Also for some, the taboo aspects of the incestuous play add to the tweak, just as interracial or rape play does for others.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:07 AM   #19
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinkansas View Post
another good film is "spank the monkey" mom ends up doing a colege age son. cant remember the name of the actress but she played dana barett in ghostbusters and ripley in aliens. pretty good stuff.

just wondering if you meant this movie ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111252/

as i can't find the one you're talking about .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:23 PM   #20
ManMass

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbalanced View Post
Having slept with both my daughters, and one of them giving me their virginity, along with my mother, my sister, various cousins, my uncle, ect, incect has played a part of my since I can remember. In our family it was viewed as normal growing up, and would only invite scorn if it was a forced situation. For us it was considered an extension of love and trust and of course how I raised my family. Also for some, the taboo aspects of the incestuous play add to the tweak, just as interracial or rape play does for others.
It is a fantasy. I used to fantasize about loving her and my cousin. The truth is I would do nether in real life.

As for sleeping with all those relatives WoW. Wish I was you dude. Kinda wonder it might have caused any emotional drama but WoW. How did you wife take you sleeping with her daughters?