Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #21
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'He is like the most controversial politician in the world!"

I don't quite get it. Do you mean he IS the most controversial polititian in the world or he is LIKE the most controversial polititian in the world (whoever he or she may be?)
Old 05-06-2012, 12:24 AM   #22
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's why I asked about the shirt and the moustache.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:32 AM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nobody was fucking asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Kevin Wilson was never mentioned. And since you're asking, Have you ever heard of Julius Malema?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-06-2012, 03:38 AM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I looked him up. He's just some nasty racist South African would be tyrant, who cheers Robert Mugabe on from the sidelines and probably has Bonio and Bob Geldof round to suck his cock and rim his arse when they're not busy with Al Gore. He's a nobody really out side of his own little world, and even those tyrants the ANC don't like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
'He is like the most controversial politician in the world!"

I don't quite get it. Do you mean he IS the most controversial polititian in the world or he is LIKE the most controversial polititian in the world (whoever he or she may be?)

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #25
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Well if you assholes are gonna declare the anglosaxon sphere the world, I can declare the world's end at Limpopo and conclude you all live in the third world :P
Old 05-06-2012, 04:24 AM   #26
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do I detect a slight touch of reverse racism here or is it just my sensitive Anglo-Saxon-Scottish-Welsh-German nature? Don't be shy - it is the Rowdy Room after all.

post scriptum. Unlike my very good Anglo-Saxon friend FR, I couldn't be fucking bothered to look your champion up.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:02 AM   #27
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The concept of "reverse racism" is nonsense. If you mold yourself on Robert Mugabe, support the killing of whites simply because they have more than you, it makes you Hitler in a tribal robe. The similarities are startling. This little piece of shit Mulema wants to transfer more wealth and power to the state. Meanwhile ordinary South Africans are as poor as they were under the Botha regime, and continue to live in fear of violence from the state and criminal gangs (never could tell the difference myself). The only difference now is they share with us the delusion of a democracy. Anybody could do what Mulema has done - gain a following by creating a scapegoat for the woes of the poor. With all the resources it has southern Africa should be a paradise to live in, but the greedy and hateful continue to wield power there even after the white man has gone, and as ever it is the poor that suffer for it.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #28
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

You guys are aware you're talking to a white man who immigrated to SA from East Europe looking for a better life, right? I thought everyone here knew me that well, but I could be wrong.

Yes BF, it is your mongrel briton nature.

FR, you are slightly mistaken. Malema wants to transfer wealth and power to a himself disguised as state. And the white man has not gone anywhere, the former apartheid elite just co-opted a few blacks in high places to create the new ruling class.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #29
batffink
Privileged Member

I agree. It's well known that mongrels are hardier and more intelligent than thoroughbreds. They also have a better sense of humour which you obviously lack. I'm not surprised though, how could anyone have a sense of humour living in that worker's paradise.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #30
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Give it twenty years and men like Malema will be making scapegoats of the Chinese who now hold the whip hand, and will want to kill them. They can't work and build anything for themselves, but have to steal it. Men like Malema deserve to be slaves.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-08-2012, 02:47 AM   #31
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since Kevin Bloody Wilson was mentioned, someone just has to say it ... DILLIGAF
Old 05-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #32
batffink
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
Since Kevin Bloody Wilson was mentioned, someone just has to say it ... DILLIGAF
I'm sure you don't Wiz old mate. I sure as fuck don't either.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #33
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Back on track!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-09-2012, 05:49 AM   #34
batffink
Privileged Member

...and the band played on, my old china plate.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #35
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are you even making sense to eachother? Because you lost the rest of us ages ago!

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:40 PM   #36
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Do we look like we give a fuck?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #37
batffink
Privileged Member

I was just having a butcher's hook at PF's bristols, nearly blew my titfer off and that's no porky.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #38
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

erm.....thanks?

If you need a close look just ask lol

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #39
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I suppose being a cultured middle class snob is better than being a yob with worrying fixation on fisting and using the word 'cunt' to try and shock...tres boring if you ask me...

In fact you do not need to be middle class to appreciate art, the music of Mozart or any classical music for that matter. I'm far from middle class, being the son of a bin man turned cabbie and a school cleaner, who was raised in a council house (not a flat, my mum likes gardening) and who works in the loading bay of a department store.

Its not a requirement to be an Oxbridge man to know that something is supposed to rhyme with fucking and not think. Nor do you need to be an old Etonian to know the difference between de Vinci's Mona Lisa and Van Gogh's Sunflowers. Just have something called intelligence.

And maybe if more people showed that, than maybe we would less morons thinking that looting, stabbing and the other myriad crimes are a great thing...

Rant over...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #40
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Are you even making sense to eachother? Because you lost the rest of us ages ago!

x
As long as I can follow those tits I really dont care if I am lost or not.