Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #1
smilesm

smilesm has initial reputation
Default Party with the wife

There was a time when this titty milf would put out willingly for her husband. However, as with many, as time goes by they get more attractive yet less available.If we were to arrange a party for this western Canadian girl, would you want it to be intimate or a larger gathering? How would you teach her the value of making herself available as needed? Could you make her cry?

PM me if you're too shy to post here.

Well I dont need to PM you Im not shy at all. First we dont post other peoples pictures here unless we have there permission. Also arranging a gangbang without someones permission could possibly be a FELONY. Be very careful where you tread on this site.

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 05-01-2012 at 05:50 AM.
smilesm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #2
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A. do you have her permission to post her picture on a rape fantasy site?
B. Is she on board with your party plans?
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I'll place my bets on a double no!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #4
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Same. I may have to seek out CR... not like thats a chore... I look forward to it actually..
Old 05-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #5
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I dont need to PM you Im not shy at all. First we dont post other peoples pictures here unless we have there permission. Also arranging a gangbang without someones permission could possibly be a FELONY. Be very careful where you tread on this site.

We are VERY strict about posting non celeb photos here. Do not find yourself attracting my attention again.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:25 AM   #6
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

Mmm and there is the man with the mighty... hammer.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #7
smilesm

smilesm has initial reputation
Default Response

Interesting, without wanting to start a flame war I'd be interested in your comments.

To answer lysyn's original concerns, no I don't have her permission (but then the picture is not of her), and as this is a fantasy I'm not sure that I need her permission.

Firstly this is clearly a fantasy site, I'm not sure the initial impression is of that, but certainly once you get into reading the posts it is readily apparent that that's the intent; and the concerned moderation is obviously apparent (and not necessarily unwelcome). However, the site is one that promotes controversial material; as a consequence is it not reasonable that you would expect the posts to be close to the mark?

The picture is not of my wife (and therefore doesn't need her permission), but it is from the public domain. What's your thought process that makes 's photographs of celebrities acceptable when other photos from the public domain are not? Presumably it's around whether people know the picture is in circulation - however don't you also have concerns over the celebrity being depicted in situations that the would be unlikely to condone? If the issue is around the site being liable then I would think you were far more likely to be on the receiving end of a suite from a celebrity than anyone else?

Obviously organizing a gang bang without the participants consent is a felony, as is rape - which it would be. I'm not sure I understand why some posts discussing fantasy rape on a rape site are acceptable whereas others are not? Perhaps there should be a requirement for all posts to have a statement at the top proclaiming the contents to be fantasy - or perhaps that is something that should be automatic with in the forum section?

Regardless, my apologies to anyone that this post offended, I chose the picture because it approximated my wife, and because it looked like a convincing covert shot and I thought it added to the post.
smilesm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #8
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

Celebrity images are a public domain. They are easily and readily availabe. I guess you can call it a job hazard.

Private people don't sign on to that lifestyle. They are protected in their privacy. Therefore they are legally able to sue you for use of their image without their consent. And they can sue the forum owner for not protecting their rights. Board rules are in place for a reason.

And that leads to why you are warned and not outright banned. The wording of your post left in question the intent. Was it fantasy or real? You were given the benefit of the doubt. Many are not. It is why I asked.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:21 PM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First hint: Look at the post count of people making these acceptable comments and then look at yours.

Newbies don't get the benefit of the doubt here, you gotta earn trust. Yeah, unfair. You're a man, deal with it.

Second hint: Debating the rules of the board, bad idea on ANY site, especially after a warning from the mod.

The difference between celebrity and photos of regular women? Bodyguards. People can and have been tracked by photos alone if one has the skill or the finances to hire someone with skill that doesn't ask questions. If you require further explanation... Ask someone else.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

And to add fuel to the fire, given the topic of this forum, we are not naive enough to believe that there arent very bad people out there that join this kind of site in hopes of finding a victim. Being a member here comes with its own very real risks. And even I won't post my picture here. Having your picture unknowingly posted here then being attacked... Wouldn't you feel like an ass to cause someone that kind of trauma?

A fantasy between consenting partners is one thing. Perpetrating the victimization of an innocent person is atrocious. Especially at the level we are discussing.

Weeding out the people with actual nefarious intent is never an easy job and it is a thankless one at that. The board rules are not suggestions. They are there to protect people.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:45 AM   #11
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And as stated in the forum rules. Anything that looks like it could cause possible harm to this forum will be pulled.

I gave you the benefit of not banning you because your an older member (12/09). Do not make me regret that call by debating the forum rules with me.

YOU will lose that debate. And your PRIVLEDGE of being able to post here.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 05-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #12
kleftico

kleftico is infamous around these partskleftico is infamous around these parts
Default Amazing

Have read this one with interest. Have been a member on this site for many years and unfortunately I have never posted until now. From reading many of the posts and studying the venomous reaction of Crotch Ripper has detered me from making any sort of post's. Many times I have seen questions asked and statements made only to be ridiculed by a Guy who can never be WRONG. Sad days.....very sad. Out of curiosity ....maybe you could start a thread about all those who agree but were too afraid to post.
kleftico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I reckon that if you wanted to discuss the ins and outs of Crotch Ripper, you should be starting your own thread. The Rowdy Room is down below. Just do it, let us have some fun. I wouldn't want to get in a row about firmly established rules and conventions on this site though, I don't think you'd find much support.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #14
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleftico View Post
maybe you could start a thread about all those who agree but were too afraid to post.
I don't see the point of having a thread with only one person posting. Now go back to VB where people like you belong!
Old 05-28-2012, 04:57 AM   #15
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

If its a problem for you, I would be happy to banish you from the site let me know. If you dont like my reaction your welcome to post on another forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleftico View Post
Have read this one with interest. Have been a member on this site for many years and unfortunately I have never posted until now. From reading many of the posts and studying the venomous reaction of Crotch Ripper has detered me from making any sort of post's. Many times I have seen questions asked and statements made only to be ridiculed by a Guy who can never be WRONG. Sad days.....very sad. Out of curiosity ....maybe you could start a thread about all those who agree but were too afraid to post.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Tags
rape, tits, torture, wife