Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink Looking for male rapist for gangrape RP

Hi guys!

GilfHunter and I are looking for male rapists to play a threesome rape in yahoo messanger. (Just to make clear, I would be gangraped) If you apply you need to play 'nice' and share

GilfHunter will put his preferences and ideas in another post.

Preferably I am looking for older males (well, older than me) around 34 and above.

There are a few big NOs:
- animals
- scat/pissing
- pain (no electrocuting, flogging, pitting. Spanking for the sake of humiliation is welcome.
- kids

________________ And here are some things I like, just to give you some ideas: ___________________________________________
(of course we do not need to do all, or these at all. I am open to suggestions and new Ideas, they are mostly just to help you figure out what kind of stuff I like.)

On the other hand I like:
- toys
as in dildos, vibes, anal hooks, eggs, anal beads, fucking machines... whatever you can think up
- ropes, cuffs restraint
- humiliation (like biiig time)
- vaginal, anal, oral or more at once
- forced orgasms
- tea-bagging
- anilingus

On namecalling:
I loove:
doll, sexdoll, girl, girlie, little girl, sex toy, fuck toy, slave, sex slave, princess, sweety, cupcake.. and along these lines.

I don't like so much to be called whore, bitch trash and along those lines.

Some sentences I love to hear:
I am going to rape all your holes.
You're my sextoy and I will use you for my pleasure.
Relax that asshole, we both know you really want it in.
Smile, youre on camera, you want to look good.
I really want to fuck a tight pussy. Guess whose I am going to use.
Now your ass is full of cock, how do you like it?
Your puusy was made for my pleasure.
Don't worry there is still a lot more cock to go in.

I like it a lot when there is a lot of 'foreplay' of humiliation before the actual rape. What kind of humiliation? Like...
- being collared and walked around, perhaps with tits peeking out of my clothes.
- The rapist getting a permanent marker to write things on me, like 'slave' 'sextoy' 'insert dick here'.
- having to push some grapes into the rapist's asshole with my mouth only
- Having embarassing pictures taken
- having my panties tugged up tight into my pussy, between my pussylips, and cutting between my asscheeks
- having my face rubbed against the rapists still fully clothes crotch
- having my pussy and/or asshole fingered at any time, but my biggest turn on is if it is done before even my tying up is finished. Just to check my goods out a bit. Especially if it is my asshole.

Being given tasks, like:
- having a slim, well-lubed vibrator pushed a few cm in my ass, being told not to let it slip, or else... and its impossible. And that is the beauty of it.
- having my pussy/ass fingered while I am still wearing panties, making a bit of the material stick in my hole, and being ordered not to let it out.
- having a banana shoved in my ass to cut it into two with my asshole
- my asshole being used a candle-holder while you're eating
- being given to drink from a bottle with a driking straw in it, but only if im also sucking on your cock
- being made to lick a dick first through underpants
- playing a game of guess whats in your asshole. having varius not big objects shoved in my asshole for me to guess what it is. I want them to be small because i will want your dick to be the biggest thing in my ass. I want you to be to stretch me the most.
- being made to lick your ass and balls, while you rub them in my face
Ambriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just a follow-up to Ambriela's post. We are looking for another guy to join us in an RP on Yahoo messenger. We want to play a scene in which Ambriela is ganged raped by the two of us.

As she said we like the build up to the actual raping. There are those few prohibitions both of us have.

We don't have a specific scene in mind and feel that we want to include our second rapist in the planning of the scene. Neither of us has played a scene like this but we are anxious to try it and enjoy it.

WE are both open to suggestions and the list that Ambriela has given can be only teh starting point to give you an idea of what she likes.

I like to play the scenes by teasing and surprising my victim. I find that a somewhat lengthy and detailed description of what I am doing helps to get and keep us in the right frame of mind.

If this sounds like something you would like to try let us know.

We will have to work out the logistics because Ambriela and I live in time zones 7 hours apart. But like they say, where there's a sexy woman involved there will be a rape.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:57 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would like to try this with the both of you. Her perimeters are fine with me as I like to make my victims beg and humiliate themselves. PM me and we can discuss scenarios, games to play with our victim (I like to make them pick numbers which represent different objects and other numbers which represent where we stick them), locations etc.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:31 AM   #4
dutchperv
Privileged Member

dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Count me in

Biggest challenge is to find a time schedule we all can be on-line without disruptions

As we both know what she likes and dislikes it should be a good work out with the two of us GH
dutchperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

I'm up too if you still need someone.
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, gang, gangrape, rolepay