Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The unwelcomed visitor (TD and PuzzleQueen

It has been a long couple of months. Having to work odd jobs following the factory closing. The last 2 days I worked in this quiet neighborhood and have notice a tempting target for my frustrations.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

i live in a little house at the end of the street where nobody destrebs me knowing that tough i am beautiful i am very shy and hesident to meat new people
Old 01-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Every day this great looking gal opens her door, peeks out to make sure no one is close before dashing out to retrieve the newspaper. Her house on the end of the street makes an easy target so I decide that today is going to be my lucky day.

I slip around the back of the house and using my screwdriver, I jimmy the lock on the back door. While she is occupied with the paper, I slip inside and hide behind the open front door. Tucking the screwdriver back in the tool pouch and then pulling out the hand grass cycle. I can feel my heart racing as I hear footsteps approaching.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #4
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

i walk back through the door shutting the the door and locking it tight before noticing you there and and screaming as i fall back into the kitchen backing away
Old 01-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I run towards you; grabbing you and twisting your back against me. Holding you tight as I wave the curved blade in front of your eyes.

"Do as I say or I will slit your throat open with one swipe." I whisper in your ear. Kicking the chairs away back from the small table, I force you down in the chair, "Now get your hands behind the back of the chair. Can't very well have you running away can we?" I chuckle as I give your right elbow a hard yank.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
puzzlequeen

i sit down looking up at the blade my eyes full of fear as i put me hands behind my back "please dont hurt me i dont want any trubble please just leave me alone" i sob shaking with fear.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Shut the fuck up and I won't kill you but you give me any shit and I will leave your head on the table as a centerpiece."

I yank some cord from between my belt and my jeans. I jerk both of your wrists tight together before wrapping the cord around your slim delicate wrists. giving a final tug on the knot before cutting the remaining cord in a sharp swift slice of the blade.

"Now that should hold you. I don't think you want me to gag you so you be nice and quiet." I step in front of you and then use the flat side of the sharp blade to bounce first one breast and then the other.

"Nice tits you have." My eyes stare down your cleavage like a burning torch.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:35 AM   #8
puzzlequeen

i sit there saking as i struggle against the cord just to realise how helpless i am. "thank you" i wishper when you offer to give me some liniance hoping that you are here to rob me.
i tence and recoile as please just take what you want and leave" my voice is timid as i beg you.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I lay the curve cutter down on the table and then rub the back side of my large rough hands up and down your chest. I see the fear building in your eyes as my cock grows harder.

THEN SUDDENLY I grab your tits and squeeze hard. "You right, I am taking all I want."
Old 01-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #10
puzzlequeen

i start to harder as you make your intentions knowen. i scream as you sweze my tits "no stop get off me i dont want to do this"
Old 01-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I send a brutal back hand across your face, whipping your hear to the right. "I don't give a shit what you want." Grabbing the blade once again, hooking the sharp point in the neck of your shirt and slicing your shirt open like tissue paper.

I flip your cut top open and then hook the pointed end under your bra. One sharp yank slices the bra open. I use the flat part of the blad to move your tits out of the bra.

"Nice tits. Now it would be a shame for me to cut them off. So just relax and just maybe I won't."