Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The RN

A nurse is abducted and raped.

Mark speeds down the freeway, the landscape rushing past his window in a blur. But that isn’t his concern right now, nor is the speedometer which is starting to push over eighty miles an hour. He rubs his eyes, pushing away the fatigue, trying to push away the feel of alcohol he has inhaled but at once wanting to let himself drift into it, the wind running fingers through his thin blonde hair. Yeah, he doesn’t want to think. Only drift.
He’s just come off a binge at the local Lucky Buck’s Bar and Grill and is fairly plastered. His eyes are red and his forehead burns. He slaps his palm on the wheel, gritting his teeth and pounding his skull against the head rest. “Why? Why had Annie dropped him? Just because she was a catholic and she’d found some pseudo rape videos he’d bought from Japan? Why should it matter? If Steve hadn’t...”
The blaring of the foghorns on an oncoming truck barreling towards him, lights ablaze, shocks him back into his senses. Grabbing the wheel desperately as the monster bears down on him, he rips it to the right, not noticing the curb in the road until it is too late. At too small an angle for maneuvering and going more then forty over what he should, he rips through the gate, the car flipping over as it hits a hole before slamming the side and tearing through. The world spins, metal ripping and glass shattering, and Mark’s world suddenly goes black.

His eyes snap open, breath catching. There is something clogging his nose and he feels his head very heavy like. He tries to rise, a sharp pain rising up his back. Gentle hands push him back down, the man, balding and with a white mustache stares at him from thick rimmed glasses, rubbing a red nose. “You’ve taken quite a bump to the head. You should take it easy. You’re lucky you got out as you did. Only a concussion and minor sprain. But we’ll have to keep you in I.C.U. for a few days. Make sure everything is on the level.”
“A couple of days,” says Mark, lifting his hand to his head. “Fu....” His head feels light and he falls back on the pillow, shutting his eyes momentarily.
“Now Mark,” says the doctor, leaning over the bed, “we’ll start you slow. But do you remember how you got into that accident? Or why?”
“Accident?...” He groans, rubbing his head. Trying to think. But all that comes is blackness.
“Anything? Anything at all?”
He shakes his head. “Fuck. No.....” He drops his arm, it feeling too heavy after the injuries he’s incurred.
The doctor taps his pen on a clipboard, nodding. “Sounds about right. You may have temporary amnesia. Some friends of yours called. They may be in later in the week, when you’re allowed visitors. For now... we’ll just make sure everything is in tip top shape.”
“My car....” says Mark, groaning.
“Your car?” the doctor chuckles. “My boy. You’re lucky to even be alive. Your vehicle on the other hand..” He shakes his head, tutting softly. “Didn’t make it. A complete loss.”
“Fuck,” groans Mark thinking on the payments he still owes on the vehicle. He has to remain hospitalized and he has no car? How can things get any worse?
“Doctor,” says a sweet voice. “I’ve finished with the other patients. I just need to attend to... Mr. Mark Hansen?”
“That’s correct,” says the doctor, motioning her over to him. “This here is Ako Fujisowa. She’s our new resident RN and will be taking care of you during the remainder of your stay.”
“Hello Mr. Hansen,” she says with a shy smile. “How are you feeling?”
He looks at her, an Asian woman with a nearly milky white complexion with breast so large they press against the fabric of her uniform. Soft jade eyes, rosy cheeks and black hair that shines with almost blue highlights. He smiles.
“I think I’m in heaven doc.”
“You will be if you pull another stunt like that,” says the doctor. “Now...”
The doctor says more things concerning Mark’s condition. But Mark pays it little heed instead focused on the nurse with the clip board snuggled tightly to her breast, a warm smile on her face. Perhaps things are starting to look up... finally.

The next day....

As the nurse, “Ako” is changing the bags for Mark’s urine and changing his I.V’s, Mark can’t help but glance over at her body. At her tight stomach and shapely hips being hugged by her garment, the skirt almost riding up so he can almost catch a glimpse of the white panty bottom beneath. Almost.
And her breasts, they are massive! Pressed against her nurse’s uniform as they are he can almost imagine the tits the woman carries. She hugs her chest as if noticing his eyes and he shuts his eyes, trying to look away. “Sorry,” he says. “It’s hard not to look at you.”
She turns away, heading back to work and Mark growls inwardly. He’s blown it. Already, with this new girl. Not even a single day and...
“W-why is it hard not to look at me?” says Ako timidly. “Am I doing something wrong?”
Mark smiles and tries to shake his head though that still takes some effort. “No,” he says. “Just... you look beautiful.”
Her eyes go wide and the clipboard she was about to mark information on slips from her fingers, clattering on the floor. She stares wide eyed, her mouth slightly agape, simply staring at him. “Uh... did I say something wrong?”
She blushes, her cheeks going a rosy red. “No. I... just.... no one has ever said something like that to me before.”
“Really?” he says. “You’re gorgeous! Any guy who can’t... see that... is a dumb ass!” It is still troublesome for him to speak, his speech feeling slurred and his head foggy and clogged up. But he tries to force himself through it anyways. “If I had a girl like you I’d never let you go.”
She smiles, bending down to pick up the clip board. It’s unfortunate she isn’t turned the other way so he can actually see those panties. Damn his luck.
“It’s just... when other guys have said anything... they just come off as total perves!”
He looks away, trying to act nonchalant. “Oh? Really?”
“Yes,” she says, her tone very strict now. “Like all they care about is having sex.” She is quiet for a moment. “I know I’m not the most beautiful woman and I don’t care. I don’t need that type of social life... I think.” She sounds unsure as she says this. “But... this is my first job, so I have to do a good job and make it count! I hope you understand?”
“Sure...” he says, feeling a bit deflated.
“But I hope we can still be friends!” she says cheerfully, her lips turning into a very sweet smile. He smiles half heartedly.
“Yeah... no probs.”
“Alright,” she says, bowing slightly. “I’ll be seeing you then.... Mr. Hansen.” She turns to the door, gripping the frame a moment, looking at him with very soft delicate eyes, then she’s gone.
Mark sighs, trying to calm himself, to keep his racing heart under control and get the boner he has to calm itself down as well. His “stiffy” is nearly poking out over the sheets despite his nearly handicapped position. He’s lucky Ako hadn’t noticed that. Ako.... If he can get in good with this girl...
“Don’t let her get to you,” says an intern coming in, checking the chart and looking over Mark’s vitals. “She’s that way with everyone. A cold hearted bitch.”
“What?” says Mark, not really believing what the man is saying. The girl may be a bit withdrawn he thinks, but a bitch? Not really. Then... a woman comes to his mind with long blonde hair and a sweet smile seeming similar to Ako.
The intern pushes his glasses up the ridge of his nose, glancing at Mark. “I see from your expression you might of had some experience with this sort of thing. My advise. Don’t get involved with Ako. You’ll just get burned.”
The man walks out of the room, an obvious chip on his shoulder. Mark grunts. The man is a stiff with a hard face. No wonder Ako didn’t want anything to do with him. But still...
He turns towards the pillow simply looking at it solemnly. The blonde in his memory, she seemed to have a similar attitude to Ako. And...
He feels a wet tear slide down his eye. He knows that with this woman it ended badly and that worries him.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, gang rape, humiliation, nurse, torture