Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-24-2019, 04:20 AM   #1
helpmefuckmom

helpmefuckmom has initial reputation
Default Help me with mom

I am 31, and my mom is 63. I have wanted to fuck her ever since I can remember. Mom has to have an idea I want her because I would have both men and women call her, and tell her her son is interested in incest, but is to scared to tell her directly. The phone calls started years ago, and have been on and off until recently. The only time she ever confronted me about the calls was when they first started. She told me very calm that someone called her, and told her I wanted to have sex with her. I got scared, and regrettably denied it. I have always stole her bra's and pantie's. She also approached me when I was younger and gave me a silky teddy, a pair of panties, and a bra and told me to stop.

She lives a couple hours away, but spends the weekend at my place about once a month. Last time she was here I dumped a huge load on her while she was asleep on the couch to the point where she must of known (i'm a very heavy cummer). Most recently I have been sending her mom/son incest pics and videos on facebook from an anonymous account. One of the messages I sent was a video clip of a mom telling her son how she loved taking her sons big dick, and wanted him to fill her pussy with his cum. Below the video I attached a message stating ; "I know you know who this is. If you have had these thoughts before text or call me in the next few days. You don't have to mention anything about this message, but it will reassure me that you are at least open to having a discussion about my feelings.If you can do that it will help me have the courage to break the ice and bringing it up to you when the time is right." She didn't respond, and a few days later I sent her a couple more incest videos along with a pic of my cock. I told her if she wanted me to stop pursuing her, to just say stop. She didn't respond again.

I am wondering if anyone has some advice on how I should proceed from here. I have wanted to fuck mom for so long, and am willing to do just about anything to get her. I am willing to listen to any and all suggestions. I am also from Rochester, NY so if your local maybe we could meet up and figure something out.

I would also like to add that mom has never once told me to stop, and after all I have done to make clear that i'm interested in pursuing an incest relationship with her, she still stays the weekend at my place about once a month. In my mind I don't think she would still be spending the night if she was scared or not interested. What do I have to do to persuade her into exploring this taboo with me?
helpmefuckmom is offline   Reply With Quote