Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-31-2007, 02:54 AM   #21
Brio

Brio has initial reputation

It would be more appropriate to compare W with Julius Caesar, not Hitler. Like Caesar, W has put a lot of effort into gathering power to a single government office using a perceived emergency as the justification, and thus soiling a Republic that was previously run in a relatively fair manner. For Caesar the justification was civil war; for W it is terrorism. Let us never forget that Julius Caesar's imperial power was meant to be very temporary.

As for the idea that all men are rapists at heart who are only held back by the threat of punishment, I don't think I can agree with that. There are not a few men out there who are frightened of women, or who have a very real aversion to the violence that real rape would require, and a very basic and fundamental reaction to that kind of thing is to have your scrotum shrink up and try to crawl up into your belly for protection. Perhaps we have to simply agree to disagree, but I am convinced that some significant percentage of men would be physically unable to rape even if they had a consequence-free environment in which to do so.

Last edited by Brio; 07-31-2007 at 02:59 AM.
Brio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:38 AM   #22
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brio
I am convinced that some significant percentage of men would be physically unable to rape even if they had a consequence-free environment in which to do so.
Agreed. But after the first one.
Someone has to see what he did before he decides to never do it again.
Also, does everybody realize what a "consequence-free environment" means?
Old 07-31-2007, 11:06 AM   #23
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
There are not a few men out there who are frightened of women, or who have a very real aversion to the violence that real rape would require, and a very basic and fundamental reaction to that kind of thing ... but I am convinced that some significant percentage of men would be physically unable to rape even if they had a consequence-free environment in which to do so.
So that would rather be mentally unable in essence ... the physical reaction is only an expression of that.
Most forms of impotence actually occur in the man's head. So the thought of having to rape - and thus hurt - someone (maybe someone you like, as in this thread's topic for example) might render you unable to do it.

As for the original question:
Being raped is a horrible experience, being raped by someone you trust and like (a good friend in this case) an even worse experience. After that I don't think any explanation would suffice to "make it okay" between the two of us ... at least not in the near future.
In time however ... I know my soul can heal, so I'd chose to be raped rather than being maimed, etc.
Old 08-05-2020, 07:08 PM   #24
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is no way I would believe such a preposterous story from a male friend of mine, bad luck for me if he's telling the truth.

The flaw in this question, besides what someone else said about simply going to the police, is why this male friend can't simply have claimed to rape me when he didn't. You need to add a requirement that proof of rape must exist, such as recording it.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:12 AM   #25
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd rape her, but wear a mask so that she couldn't tell it was me.
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote