Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-01-2018, 11:07 AM   #1
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Bates Motel

I woke up at three this morning after having this dream which I would call The Bates Motel and thought it might make a fun role play.

I'm a 38 y/o, happily married, mother of two, CPA who has spent the last two days auditing a client way, way out in the middle of no-where. It's been sixteen hours of examining ledgers and another four hours of driving home with six more hours of road ahead.

Midnight: Drowsy, tired, sleepy, so I check into a twelve unit motel on a desolate stretch of highway. Norman, the night manager, sneaks into my room as I'm unpacking and puts a chloroformed handkerchief over my face.

Hours later, I come to in a small bungalow of the motel, deep back in the woods. My wrists handcuffed behind my back, still dressed in my grey pinstriped, knee length skirt and white blouse, heels, sitting in a chair, and a dog collar fastened to my neck.

Five other women are in the room: one black, one Asian, and three from Eastern Europe, similarly bound and collared. Still half unconscious, I ask, "Where am I?"

One of the women responds, "Welcome to white slavery, hon."
I Gasp!

You: a married businessman with a family. You also stop at the motel, maybe someone has told you about its secret, and walk down to a seedy bar a block from the motel.

The bartender drops a few hints while the two of you share some beers before he lets you know the prices. Five hundred for the first hour, two dollars for every hour thereafter and forty thousand* for the Marion Crane.

You ask the bartender, "What's a Marion Crane?'
He responds, "You ever see the movie Psycho?"
You nod.
He answers, "The part played by Janet Leigh."

I imagine you walking into the room, not saying a word, walking around examining each of us, looking us up and down, gently touching our chins, raising our heads, turning our heads side-to-side deciding which one to rent.

You leave the room, again without saying a word, moments pass before you re-enter with a leash, hand straps in your right, snap lock in the left, you walk slowly past each woman, each of us shaking in fear of being selected, until you come to me, and snap the hook around the ring on my collar, gently pulling me to my feet without saying a word, as I protest, cry, beg, and plead.

What do you think people?

* Forty thousand is the amount Marion Crane embellzed in the movie.

Last edited by mrsnathpalle; 11-01-2018 at 11:52 AM.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:33 PM   #2
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless
Default The Cabin

“What the fuck am I doing here?” I thought as I got out of the truck and trudged behind the bartender out towards the bungalow. It was long past closing time at the bar, there was no one around, not for miles. Who was I kidding, I knew exactly what I was doing here. Why else would I have lied about the flat tyre and driven 276 miles out of my way to some shit hole like this? Susan was a good mother, a good cook, an excellent housekeeper but the bitch hadn’t spread her legs in six months. I was sick of the fucking excuses, the headaches, the periods, the “I’m too tired” routine. It wouldn’t have been so bad if she looked like shit and covered herself up but she was still hot, she knew it and she’d flaunt herself in front of me watching me get hard before getting into bed and just turning over. I’d reached breaking point. I didn’t want an affair but the alternative was divorce and the kids deserved better than that. This was still the best solution I told myself. Six hundred and fifty bucks, for eight hours relentlessly fucking some slut half my age whose only job for the next eight hours would be to spread her legs and let me satisfy myself inside her. I just needed to get it out of my system and go home content for once. I pitied the poor little thing that ended up with me for the night but anyone working in a place like this probably knew what to expect. Why else would you put a knocking shop so far off the beaten track if you didn’t expect the customers to have a bit of fun?

When we got to to bungalow the bartender opened the door.

“Marion Crane’s on the far left you can’t miss her” he said, “She’s extra, the rest are six fifty for the night just as we discussed.”

“And where do I take her?” I asked, “Back to the motel?”

“Are you fucking kidding?” He laughed. “Choose the one you want, then I’ll show you where.”

He unlocked the door then stood to one side and lit up a cigarette.

“Take your time! Don’t be afraid to feel them up or lift their skirts but nothing more”.

I wasn’t sure what I had expected as I stepped inside, but it wasn’t this. The girls were all sat on chairs in the centre of the room, their backs to the door, their hands handcuffed behind their backs and each had a collar around her neck. It was dark in the room, only a small table lamp on the far wall was on. I knew I should leave, this was wrong but something base and primal was aroused in me. Now I knew exactly what he meant. I wasn’t buying a service, I was renting a pussy. Nothing was off limits, I could do whatever I wanted. No one would ask, no one would know and no one cared. I was hard before I even reached the first girl.

None of them looked at me. I liked that. I moved down the line slowly, placing my finger under each girls chin, lifting it, making her look at me then moving her head to each side taking in her face. All five girls were exquisite, beautiful and very well maintained. They had perfect skin, immaculately groomed hair, each smelled fantastic and they were dressed tastefully. I moved behind each one bending over and as encouraged I pushed my hands inside their clothing feeling their breasts and the slits between their legs. Three were shaven the other two natural. One black, one Asian, three Caucasian (two blonde and one brunette).

And then there was you. You were sat a little further away. Clearly a little older than the other girls ordinarily I would have ignored you. When a man pays to get his dick wet he wants the youngest tightest pussy he can get, but something about you drew me closer. All of you were scared but the other five girls they had that look in their eyes. They knew they were going to get fucked. You on the other hand you were shaking because you were still hoping that you wouldn’t.

That was when it struck me. Marion Crane. You weren't a whore. At least not yet. The others. Well judging from the look on their faces and the location, they’d got more than they bargained for but they had all come into this expecting to spread their legs if they wanted to get paid. But not you. You had a ring on. You belonged to someone. You were married. And that’s when I realised you were the one. You might be older but you’d taken good care of yourself. I pushed my hands inside your blouse. Your breasts were just as firm as the other girls. You were slim enough that I could feel your ribs and you had fantastic legs. I’d lost count of how many times I had wanted to rape Susan, pin her down on the bed and thrust into her without any of the care or sensitivity she complained that she needed to take my size. But tonight I wasn't going to rape my own wife, I was going to rape someone else’s.

Quickly I went back outside.

“I’ll take Marion Crane” I blurted out, “I take it no one has paid for her yet?”

“No!” the bartender replied, “You’ll be her first!”

“Good,” I said, handing over my card.

The bartender took it and began dialling on his phone. He was mumbling about how they protected their guests, the routing of the payments. He handed me a card and said if I was ever questioned to give the authorities the number and they would be supplied with all the documents to account for a perfectly legally investment that had gone belly up and resulted in a 40K loss. He finished reading the person on the phone my card details and handed it back. Then he undid his bag took out a torch, a leash, a key and a tazer.

He shone the torch down the path behind the bungalow.

“Use the back door. Follow that path through the trees, there’s a cabin by the lake about four hundred yards down. Lock the door once you are inside. You won’t be disturbed, you have my word. Use the leash on her and if she tries to run taze her. You’ll have to carry her after that. She’s not heavy, but even so I’d try to ‘persuade’ her before you use that. I’ll knock on your door at eight to pick up what’s left of her. Enjoy yourself. You’ve paid 40K for that so make good use of it. I’ll lock up here, you take your pussy and go.”

I walked back inside and moved steadily down the line from right to left, moving the snap hook close to each girls collar in turn watching the fear in her eyes then the relief as I passed her by, until I reached you. I didn’t need to see the fear in your eyes, I could smell it. When I snapped the hook through the collar you gasped and started to plead.

“Please, no, I’m married, I have a family, I have children ...”

“Shut the fuck up” I shouted and dragged you to your feet and out of the back door. We’d barely gone thirty yards before you screamed for help. I turned and grabbed your hair pulling it hard as I put my hand over your mouth. You struggled violently but as I dragged you backwards I heard someone running down the path towards us. When the bartender reached us he grabbed you by the throat and threw one sickenly powerful punch straight into your stomach. You doubled over and collapsed fighting for your breath wheezing and gasping.

“I’d have a little word with her if I was you” he said, before looking down at you still struggling to get your breath, “And you, you fucking slut, I suggest you do as you are fucking told ...”

He pulled out a knife with a blade over eight inches long and let it glint in the moonlight

“... because if I have to come back I’ll slit you open from your cunt to your tits and send you back to your kids in plastic bags”.

He looked back at me with a wry smile.

“Now get her back to that cabin and lock the fucking door!”

I watch him walk up the path as I grab you by the hair pulling you to your feet then slap you so hard it knocks you down again. I grab you by the hair again and yank you up holding you against a tree.

“Now you fucking listen to me. I don’t care if you’re a mother, a wife or a fucking nun. You’re gonna spread your legs and do as you’re fucking told, because if you don’t I’ll break your legs and fuck you anyway. Is that clear?”

Silently you nod.

“Good, now fucking walk!”

I grab a handful of hair and pull the leash tight as I frog march you down the path to the cabin beside the lake.

Last edited by soulless; 11-05-2018 at 01:47 PM.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote