Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-04-2014, 04:25 PM   #1
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Middle Earth - Part 1

Evil forces of men and Orcs are invading the good lands of elves and peaceful men - though unlike JRR Tolkein's books, the fate of the women-folk is probably a more likely outcome. For the avoidance of doubt the daughter is 19 years old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am Maximus, and I am a "Manorc", a mixed race of man and Orcs. We are brave and ferocious warriors from Mordor and feared through many parts of Middle Earth. However as well as our strength and fighting skills we are also cleverer than many of the forces of evil and great military tacticians. We are therefore often used to lead the many forces of evil. In full battle dress (my character is the one on the right in the pictures) and when organised there are few that can oppose us.

Not that for many years there had been anything to lead. The so called forces of evil were disorganised, with Trolls, Orcs and Man spending their time fighting with each other, often drunk, having petty turf wars and killing and raping each other’s small villages. It had seemed that the forces of good could safely live their lives knowing that we did not have the organisation to pose any real threat to them.

However unbeknown to the peaceful kingdoms, in secret we had started to organise ourselves. I had attended many summits and over time trust had started to build between the different evil factions. Gradually we started to realise that by working together there was much wealth to be found in the peaceful kingdoms. Not to mention many fair maidens to take. I wasn't sure with many of our troops whether they were motivated more by the treasures or by the chance to get drunk and exploit the beautiful female forms that the peaceful lands possessed. I know that for me, as a Manorc we are blessed with never tiring of sex, able to perform all day and night if the opportunity arises and so it was an inevitable fact of war that I had had spoiled many a fair maiden on my travels.

Finally we had got to the point where we were organised enough to launch a co-ordinated attack on the peaceful lands and had been able to assemble powerful forces on the borders. Our scouts had been tracking the defensive strengths of our opposition and it was clear that they had no idea what was happening. Their people still occupied the towns, villages and castles and where going about their daily business in their normal way.

I had been assigned an army of Orcs, Trolls and Men, including the fearsome Soldiers of Rhun, and of course my own battalions of Manorcs. We had been tasked with capturing the Elven kingdom of Elrond. It seemed to us that they were particularly complacent and that reaching their capital quickly and with stealth was not going to be too much of a problem. We were now ready and were awaiting sunset before making our move, in line with many other attacks planned against the peaceful lands.

~~~~~
We continued our charge through the flat arable lands with great speed under the full moon; moving with such stealth that the populations would not hear us above the sounds of their normal evening rituals.

When we reached the first village no one was aware of our presence and we rapidly started our charge through it, ransacking each house one by one. I am a patient person and could wait for the ultimate prizes that awaited us in the capital city, and was happy for the Orcs and ManOrcs under my command to enjoy the spoils of this small poor community.

As my troops entered into each building the outcome would be the same. The menfolk would be slain, the children we allowed to escape as they posed little threat. The women were either raped or slain depending on the tastes of my troops.

I stayed in the streets, still marshalling my forces as they moved building by building through the village, until I saw what appeared to be the village community hall. I could see my forces had entered the building and so followed them inside. They had been there for five minutes or more and I quickly scanned the room for threats. However there were none. Instead I saw more than half a dozen unarmed men and elves lying in various pools of their own blood as they had tried to fight or escape. I noted that none of them had any weapons so clearly this had been a complete surprise to them.

By now the small hall was filled by more than twenty Orcs and I could see at the other end four women hanging from a low beam by their arms. The Orcs had quickly tied them to the beams by their wrists and left them hanging there, with their feet barely touching the ground. The women’s faces are wracked with pain from the coarse ropes as they rubbed and burned against their slender wrists.

I look at each of them, three looked like poorer ladies, dressed in simple dresses; they were crying and fear filled their faces as the Orcs closed in. The fourth was a lady, definitely older and more important, her dark green velvet gown suggesting she was perhaps related to the head of the village. Her long golden curly hair surrounded a face that tried to demonstrate defiance despite their untenable position.

I was able to just see them as the Orcs started to rip off the simple dresses of the three younger ones, whilst one of the Orcs faced up to the fourth lady. She spat into his eyes in defiance to which he simply laughed out loud. Taking out his knife he reached the top of the front of her dress and started to crudely slice it open. Once cut to her waist he put the knife away and ripped it apart. Whilst the three younger ladies were naked under their dresses, the older lady had a simple white slip with tiny straps on.

Before I turned to leave I heard the three naked ladies start to scream as the Orcs started to probe their bodies. I could see the Orcs with their backs to me pulling down their breeches and revealing their massive cocks and could only assume the others on the other side were doing the same. Apart from their screams the 3 younger girls were limp and lifeless as their pussy’s and arses started to be violated by the Orcs fingers and cocks. My final sight was of the defiant one still in her under-slip being clearly lifted up and writhing as she tried in all hopelessness to escape the violation of her body. Despite my erection there was little point in me hanging around; the Orcs would not leave much for me now and I decided to look elsewhere for a victim.

Instead I made speedily to the furthest end of the village and entered a small house that I could see had small wisps of smoke rising from the chimney. As I entered the partly lit room through the broken door I could make out an elven man dead in one corner of the room. Inside the room was a female person, presumably his wife trying to shelter her daughter from two Orcs that were standing there. The daughter was fully grown and of marrying age, white with fear, and dressed in a skimpy short nightdress. Although the mother was approaching 40 years I guessed, she was still very pretty, with voluptuous breasts straining the top of her blouse as she tried to defend her daughter.

“No no no….please spare us” she pleaded to the Orcs who just smiled passively back. They looked briefly at me as I entered the room to confirm I was friendly, and nodded as they appreciated my rank.

“The mother is yours, not the daughter” I instructed to them. They paused for a moment and then smiled again before putting down their swords and turning back to the mother. I doubt the mother understood what I was saying but as the two Orcs undid their breeches and pulled out their dark 12” cocks she began to understand what she needed to do to defend her daughter.

With her daughter still pressed against the wall behind her, the mother tried to negotiate the situation with the Orcs. “Do with me what you want but please spare my daughter, she knows nothing of the ways of men” the mother spoke as if she still had anything to negotiate.

She then dropped to her knees facing the two cocks and took one in each hand. I could see that she was very familiar with the “ways of men” and other men-like creatures for that matter. She then rather meekly took the tip of one and closed her mouth around it before quickly swapping and doing the same to the other Orc. I switched my attention firstly to the two Orcs to see that they were beginning to enjoy themselves. I then switched to the daughter.

She was definitely in her late teens, pale skinned with long dark hair covering her ears which given her parentage were likely to be Elven. With her mother down on her knees I could see in the candle-light of the room that the simple night-shirt she wore was of a thin linen material coming just down to her knees, so thin that her dark pubic hair could be made out. And although her breasts were small, the night-shirt was tight to her bosom, her dark nipples also clearly defined under the fabric.

I tried to look as friendly as possible and catching the girl’s eyes I beckoned her over to me. I also glanced at the mother in an effort to suggest this was the best way out for her daughter. The mother found a moment between teasing the two cocks in front of her to signal to her daughter to move away from the Orc troopers to me. “Go girl, get over there” she whispered just loudly enough for the daughter to hear, and looked to me in desperate hope that I would protect the girl.

The girl shuffled along the wall towards me, staring mostly at the two Orcs and their two large cocks, and what her mother was doing with them. I moved gently towards her and grabbed one of her wrists tightly. She immediately froze to the spot glancing quickly at me and then back at the Orcs and her mother.

The two Orcs were beginning to tire of the mother’s feeble attempts to pleasure them and one of them slapped her hard across the cheek sending her flying back against the wall where her daughter had just been standing. The daughter screamed briefly but stopped as soon as the Orcs stared back at her. I squeezed her wrist more tightly to emphasise that she needed to be quiet.
The mother was silent and dazed by the blow, sitting on her ass against the wall. The Orc that had hit her walked over and dragged her up by her hair until she was standing again. He then punched her in the stomach – not too hard as that would probably kill her – but enough for her to bend over double. I felt the daughter tighten up as the punch hit her mother. The Orc then grabbed her by the neck and pressed her up against the wall as his other hand grabbed her blouse and in one swift move tore it away from her. The mother’s large breasts flopped into view and both Orcs laughed at her demise.

The mother started to come round and started to try to punch and kick back for a moment, as if extracting the last ounces of courage left inside her. It was of course futile, the Orc she was hitting did not flinch from her blows. The other Orc came over, and reached into the top of the woman’s skirt and again easily ripped the material apart until it lay in shreds around her feet. The mother stopped kicking and punching as if the full plight of her situation had finally sunk in. She started to whimper and beg…..”Please, please, please leave us alone, I will give you anything” she sobbed as if she had anything we would want. “Please let my daughter go, please protect her” she continued to plead to me, tears streaming down her face. Finally she tries to remove a simple wooden crucifix hanging from a leather string around her neck as an offering. Before she can untie it, one of the Orcs rips it from her neck before the other one throws her to the ground onto a mat in front of the embers of the fireplace.

Now naked from the waist down I study the mother’s body. As well as large breasts she has thick thighs and a similarly large ass; the result of years of hard working in the fields no doubt. The Orc with the crucifix immediately knelt down between her legs and pulled them apart. The mother shrieked as the Orc revealed her naked pussy and arse, but this is nothing compared to the scream as he takes the long end of the crucifix and without ceremony rams is into her backside, pressing it deeper and deeper into her arse until all three inches of the trinket are inside her, the horizontal part preventing further insertion. The mother is literally grabbing the edge of the mat and clenching it in her teeth as the tears stream down her face. She makes eye contact with the daughter and prays quietly to herself that she will be saved.
The Orc then leans forward on top of the mother and starts to press his cock into her pussy and starts to thrust vigorously. The motion as well as plunging into the mother’s pussy is also pressing and rocking the crucifix into her arse, doubling the violation and pain. As I watch my own erection is telling me that my time has come also.

I let the hand of the daughter go for a moment and with a single sweep clear the remains of dinner from the large wooden dining table in the centre of the room. I turn back to her and she silently shakes her head from side to side. She says nothing either as I approach her and lift her from the hips and place her backside onto the edge of the table and then press her down onto her back with her legs hanging over the table. In the meantime the other Orc has knelt by the mother’s head and takes great pleasure in lifting her head with her hair and jerking off in front of her face until she is hit full in the face and hair with wads of cum. An Orc can produce around half a pint of cum and her face is quickly covered in the thick substance, filling her eyes and dribbling down to her mouth. The other Orc lets out a loud gasp as he fills the mother’s womb with a similar quantity of cum.

I turn to look at the daughter lying helplessly in front of me, her small hands gripping the edge of the table in fear and anticipation of what is about to happen to her. I raise the nightdress to her waist and the girl just lies there petrified. I take a moment to admire her thin weak body, her small breasts rising and falling with her sharp nervous breaths; and then her pale skin and un-kept dark pubic hair. I place my hands between her trembling thighs and pull them apart slowly, revealing her tight little pussy. Her wide brown eyes are staring at me and she is gently shaking her head, willing me silently to stop. Then I remove the groin plate from my armour and pull down my breeches, my own 14” cock standing splendidly to attention.

I am momentarily drawn to the mother. In total desperation she manages to blurt out through the cum dribbling down her face “just kill me, please just kill me and leave my daughter alone”. I respond concisely “that would be too easy” and turn back to the daughter. I press my erect cock down and savour the psychological torture as I direct it towards the girl’s hairy pussy. She flinches as my fingers prise her lips apart and I place the tip of my cock at the entrance of her most intimate parts. The daughter’s eyes are now wide open as my hot penis starts to engage with her; the breadth of it looks like it shouldn’t really fit her small tight pussy. She is still shaking her head slightly as I slowly press myself inside her, relishing the mental as well as the physical torture of her rape.

Finally as I press into her, the daughters face turns to one of pain, tears rolling down her cheeks and she shuts her eyes tightly as if that will make it go away. The Orcs drag the mother over to the table and throw her face down on top of the daughter. She is screaming at us to stop, to leave her daughter alone. One Orc has the back of her neck and is pressing her face from the side of the table onto the daughters chest whilst the other Orc is behind her and preparing to fuck her again from behind.

Soon the mother feels an Orc cock inside her again as I continue to pound her daughter lying under her. The mother is simply screaming “NO…..NO……NO” over and over again whilst the daughter sobs and groans as my cock rams in and out of her as far as it can at an ever increasing pace; she is still gripping the table out of fear, hardly aware that this is in fact helping me to take her virgin pussy.

Eventually I come, pumping so much seed into her that it squirts straight out again, onto her thighs and dripping onto the floor. My sharp exhalation of breath informs the mother that I have finished and defiantly she manages to turn her cum covered face and curse “bastards….may you rot in hell” to me as if it was a curse. She then turns back to her daughter and holds her arms as the Orc starts to come into her from behind. When he withdraws his cum is now pouring down the woman’s thighs.

I pull away and do up my breeches and replace the armour I had removed just as another troop of four Orcs entered the room. The mother has been thrown back onto the floor whilst one of the first two Orcs is turning the daughter over on the table and ripping off her nightie. I look at her pale slim ass and wonder whether to stay a little longer but decide that my priority is to get to the city, where the main treasures and hopefully the princesses will still be there to be captured; this was my true prize. I tell my 6 Orc troopers that they have 20 minutes to have their way and then grab a small carafe of wine and go to stand guard outside. I can tell from the two women’s screams that the Orcs were having fun.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote