Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #41
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You open the lid to my prison and watch me fall to the ground in a heap. I can see you're still angry and I tremble at your feet, while you speak. When I hear that I'm about to be taught a lesson, I start to cry. It feels different to when I was human and when I wipe my eyes, I see why - my tears are no longer clear, but blood red. Momentarily distracted by the discovery, I don't notice you pulling out a large silver chain until it's too late. As you lower it over my shoulders, my newly healed skin burns. The pain spread quickly, paralysing me at the same time. For a while I struggle to draw breath - then I remember I don't need to breathe in order to speak. "Please! Pleease! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please! Take it off!" I keep begging even though I know it's in vain. The look in your eyes, the satisfied smirk on your face, tell me as much. Soon, I am sobbing openly, the pain is so horrible. "Please..."

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:56 AM   #42
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Weak, still crying. Predators do not cry, only prey cries and begs. I lwt your agony go on and on, just to teach you lessons. That I a, your god now and that pain is goin to be your companion for the next eternity. "Did you know we can feed off each other? That human blood, while the best for us is not all?" I kick the chain off you, not even noticing how my foot sizzles and smokes. Fangs descending again, I grab your wrist and haul you up.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:12 AM   #43
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You make me suffer the horrible burning and paralysis for an eternity, or at least that's how it seems. By the time you finally remove the heavy chain from me, I'm exhausted. My skin is charred black, where the precious metal has touched it, and my insides are churning. I haven't the strength to stand and when you pull me up by the wrist I offer no resistance. Then I see your fangs lengthening. Wait. What did you just say? Something about feeding off each other. "No, no, no..." I protest, weakly. "Please don't, please. You'll kill me..."

Old 04-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #44
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My lips peel back, a smile. I press my finger into your forehead, ling claw out diggin into and then through the flesh, through the bone. "You're already dead." The blood doesn't flow like from a livin creature but dribbles out in pathetic spurts. "Feel for a pulse." That was an order. And you snap to obey. My teeth scrape your neck, just about to slide in. Feed from the proper place this time. But I speak with ky mouth full, "besides, there are plenty of people you could hunt. Perhaps a parent or friend you could call over."
Old 04-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #45
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You laugh at me as I beg. Then, you slice open my forehead with your wicked nail. Taunting me at the same time. If you are my god, you're a damn cruel one. You are also a lot more real. With tears in my eyes, I do as you say, pressing my fingers over my wrist. There is no pulse, just like you said. I moan in despair, while you promise to feed me the blood of my friends and family. Oh god... I think I'm going to be sick. I open my mouth to protest, but no sound comes out. As you sink your teeth into my neck, I collapse against you in a swoon. Mewing pitifully. Deep down, though, I'm already selecting the next victim. Like the good little slave that I am.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #46
the savage
Privileged Member

My response is simply to smike and sink in. Deep. Having to teae great hunks out of your flesh because it regenerates quickly. Barely worth the effort to get in there. But this is about more than that, a final show of domiance. Just like when you were still human I mount you. Enterring and thrusting as I feed. Speaking from bloodied lips, "A sister, you can watch me have her and then kill her yourself." A vampire doesn't loose its soul when turning, it has to he stripped away by brutality amd cruekty amd depravity.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #47
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Your teeth tear through my flesh, inflicting pain of a different kind. Drained as I am, I offer no resistance, not even when you throw me down and mount me. I sob as you rape me, humiliation washing over me along with the pain. But I don't beg you to stop, I understand the futility of it by now. The thing that finally snaps me out of the docile submission is when you mention my sister. "No! I won't do it, I won't!" Sobbing wildly, I start to struggle against you, causing you to thrust harder. As the rape and feeding turns more brutal I scream. I don't care if I die, any more. I just want to escape your clutches.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #48
the savage
Privileged Member

You tell me you won't. A true emoion bubbkes through me, and I start to laugh. Log and hard. Because it is not possible for you to resist me. "There is a cross on the wall. Pick it up and hold it until I tell you to drop it." Grunting and taking you harder, diggingnin deeper. Hetter to let you know exactly hoe little choice you have when I tell you to do something.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #49
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Your laughter is deep and loud, a harsh sound that grates on me almost as much as the rape itself. I feel anger rising inside me, but when you order me to pick up the cross my hand moves of its own accord. Robbed of free will, I feel my fingers curling around the small object. A second later, the burning starts. The scream is ripped from my throat and my hand shakes, but try as I might, I can't drop it. I buck underneath you, feeling your teeth dig deeper into my neck. "Please Sir, please make it stop!"

Old 04-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #50
the savage
Privileged Member

Pain, pain is more intense for us. Because our senses are heightened. The drawbackmof bein able to taste fear, hear death, all of it is balanced by how deeply we feel pain. At least early. Later we can ignore it at will. At least ling enough to accomplish things. The hunters never brong down anyonr older than a few hundred years except by shee luvk. My tongue tastes your blood, already is has lost the sweet flavor. Completely ignoring your pleas, simply taking you.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #51
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I scream endlessly, as only the undead can. You are raping me harder and harder, obviously aroused by my struggles. I am so weak now that I can barely move, yet I keep jeking, unable to bear the pain. As time passes I become more desperate. The hand clutching the cross is burned through, the flesh charred and smoking, the stench of it is unbelievable. You show no mercy, but keep feeding on me as you thrust, pushing me to the brink of death. At last, I resort to a cannibalistic act, gnawing at my arm, trying to chew it off. Anything to get rid of the cross.

Old 04-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #52
the savage
Privileged Member

It was easy to loose track of time when you have as my h as you would ever need. A mortal would weaken, get bored slamming into you as I have. Over and over with bone breaking force for hours. Teeth still tearing into your body. I don't know the exact time but there is a thrill in me, the sense of the sun setting. Enough to let me know it is time for you to hunt. I pump a few more times and finish. Filling you on e again. Meaningless now since the undead are sterile. "Come. We go to the home of your dearest friend. To feed." I look at your ruined hand. "And put that thing down."
Old 04-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #53
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You finish the rape with a final, powerful thrust that breaks another bone in my hips and makes me howl in agony. Being a newborn vampire is horrible, because it lets me feel the pain without passing out. When you move off, I just lie there, broken, until you tell me to move. Nonchalantly, you add 'put that thing down', knowing how badly I've wanted to do so, for the past five hours or more. I feel no relief as I let go of the cross. I've lost all feeling in my hand hours ago. Now, all I want is to curl up and die, but you don't allow it. Heading for the door, you say 'come' and i drag myself to my feet, obediently. You speak of hunting one of my friends and I nod, dumbly. I can't deny the hunger I feel, unlike any I have felt before. "Yes, master." I say, bowing my head. "Let me take you to her."

Last edited by Sasha Girl; 04-18-2013 at 07:12 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #54
the savage
Privileged Member

Let, that's an odd word choice. Sice you are being commanded and have no choice in the matter. I could order you to anything as the mark on your skin shows. Obvious from that that I have run your powers almost to nothing. You need to feed or die. A perfect condition to do whatever you need. A way to destroy that thing calldd a soul once and for all. "Go. Feed. Upon her, to her death."
Old 04-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #55
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I stagger out of the townhouse and down the fancy marble steps, pausing only briefly at the bottom. It's early evening and there are people in the street, staring at me. Belatedly, I remember that I'm not wearing any clothes, besides which I'm covered in bite marks. Far from being deterred, I stare back at them, hungrily. I can hear their hearts beating, smell their distinct human odour and it almost sends me over the edge. But your orders were clear and I can't disobey. Growling under my breath, I push off the balustrade and take off at a run. Though hurt and unable to regenerate, I'm faster than any human. If not for my grim purpose, I'd be thrilled.

I pick a friend who lives close by, for obvious reasons. She is not my best friend, but we've known each other for years and she opens the door for me with a smile. Upon sighting me, however, she freezes. "Nadia? My God, what happened to you?" I pant silently, she smells sweeter than chocolate - and I love chocolate, or I used to. Thus thinking, I slide inside. "Who's Nadia?" Sinking my teeth into her throat, oblivious to her screams.

The rush as I feed is amazing and it isn't hard to obey your orders. But as I pull back and take stock of her body, cooling on the ground before me, I'm overwhelmed by guilt. I've killed her. I've killed my friend. Choking back a sob, I stumble outside and start running. Fast. I don't stop running until I reach the park near your townhouse. There, I crawl under a bush and give in to my grief.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #56
the savage
Privileged Member

You never noticed me. Not when you were running not when you were feeding. Not once. It is a sad statement on your condition. A true vampire not pushed to its limits would never be veiled so easily. But I was beside you the entire time. Watching everything. Surprising you managed to feed and not rape. That is almost a constant. Though it might Be a lingering sexual preference. It will fade in time. I've had my share of men during feedings.

I am next to you in the bush. When I finally allow you to see me. "It felt good." A shuddering nod. "Then there is no reason to cry. She was lesser and deserved only to be food."
Old 04-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #57
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

"You said I was food," I stammer, tearfully. "But I was a person. My name was Nadia." I want to say more, but a stern look from you forces me to silence. No matter. The truth is there, spoken or not. I'm no longer human, but a cold, blood thirsty killer. Like you, I must drink blood to survive - worse, I must kill whomever you tell me, instead of random strangers. Thinking about it, I let out a loud wail. "Please, don't make me kill any more. Please?"

Old 04-18-2013, 07:19 PM   #58
the savage
Privileged Member

Make? Make?! No, this is not making. To kill is the finest pleasure, even better than sex. "Think, remember the feel of it. The warm sweetness of the blood, the sheer animal thrill of the struggle, the final twitch as her heart beat no more." Grabbong ypur chin and squeezing. Hard enough that your jaw crumbles under ky fingers. "Remember the pkeasure of power." Letting go to let you heal, an instant process now that there is fresh blood in your belly.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #59
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I shudder as I listen to your voice, with pain and revulsion both. Waiting for my jaw to heal, I whine plaintively. As soon as I can speak, I cry out: "No! I don't care how good it felt, I refuse to be a killer. I would never have attacked her, if it wasn't for you - and you know it." Your eyebrows knit together in anger and it makes me tremble. But I'm not prepared to back down, not when my soul is at stake. "Please, I beg you," switching to a more submissive tone, hoping it will appease you. "Don't take away my soul. It's all I have left." Sobbing uncontrollably, I kneel at your feet. Awaiting judgment.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #60
the savage
Privileged Member

I look at you and grin. You were the sort who chose self preservation at Ll times. It is the only reason you are still alive, sorta, now. "There is a single baptismal fountain, filled with holy water in the tanning room." I slap you across the face. Hard enough to knock you into the house. "You don't want to kill them end yourself. Otherwise, shut up."