Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-24-2006, 01:52 PM   #1
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down BA Cert for Spytrx

Here you go Spytrx. You earned it (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=2086), and it's only fair that you should have it

Old 12-25-2006, 12:28 PM   #2
Spytrx

Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The moment I start taking children seriously I will cry over it - until then? Enjoy my avatar...

I am not like you after reps and postcounts - I got those where I need them. Have a nice day...

Last edited by Spytrx; 12-25-2006 at 06:24 PM.
Spytrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:05 PM   #3
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good Lord... what an arrogant and presumptuous twit you are.

Look jerkoff, I couldn't give a rat's ass where you choose to host a file or how you choose to link to it. Your decision and not my issue. My only comment in the movie thread was to lament that the password was not more explicitly identified. I will observe that mine has not been the only request that you've received to identify the PW. My attributing my lack of perception to a premature's senior's moment was intended as a humorous comment indicated by the smilie. What came back from you was: "And don't give me old - how does the saying go? Where there is a will, there is always a bush..."

That comment was an entirely inappropriate response by you IMHO, and it's primarily what earned you the Bad Attitude Certificate.

Your subsequent posts containing self-serving and less-than-insightful speculation concerning individuals' motives have only reinforced that you are indeed a worthy recipient. Oh yes, since you mentioned it, your avatar really does speak volumes about your attitude.

Last edited by Wiz; 12-25-2006 at 03:31 PM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:17 PM   #4
Spytrx

Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Good Lord... what an arrogant and presumptuous twit you are.

Look jerkoff, I couldn't give a rat's ass where you choose to host a file or how you choose to link to it. Your decision and not my issue. My only comment in the movie thread was to lament that the password was not more explicitly identified. I will observe that mine has not been the only request that you've received to identify the PW. My attributing my lack of perception to a premature's senior's moment was intended as a humorous comment indicated by the smilie. What came back from you was: "And don't give me old - how does the saying go? Where there is a will, there is always a bush..."

That comment was an entirely inappropriate response by you IMHO, and it's primarily what earned you the Bad Attitude Certificate.

Your subsequent posts containing self-serving and less-than-insightful speculation concerning individuals' motives have only reinforced that you are indeed a worthy recipient. Oh yes, since you mentioned it, your avatar really does speak volumes about your attitude.

Going down to name-calling now, like in the school yard? Need a comforter soon or will you manage? Why is it that there are bullies like you on every board? Thinking they are the king and that the Internet protects them...

Down to business then - your smilies count, mine don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
My attributing my lack of perception to a premature's senior's moment was intended as a humorous comment indicated by the smilie. What came back from you was: "And don't give me old - how does the saying go? Where there is a will, there is always a bush..."
Funny how you forget to include mine when it suits you, but add yours when it is convinient? This is what is actually written:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytrx
And don't give me old - how does the saying go? Where there is a will, there is always a bush...
In this case you actually owe me an appology, since I have proven hereby that my response was written in good humour - I also like an appology for the accusation that I 'insulted and smart-mouthed' you with that comment.

Maybe it is you that should take a lesson and not down talk on people all the time. Your immaturity destroys boards like this all over the place and shies people away (yes, we know - people you don't like). Less-than insightful? My dear boy, I hit a nerve there, since you told me to 'fuck myself' when I asked you to stop harrasing me...

I still mean what I said in that PM - leave it be for the peace sake...
Old 12-25-2006, 10:44 PM   #5
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Going down to name-calling now, like in the school yard?
Perhaps you need to be reminded:

Quote:
The moment I start taking children seriously...
Quote:
Why is it that there are bullies like you on every board? Thinking they are the king and that the Internet protects them...
Again, how presumptuous of you Spytrx. How can you presume to know how I percieve myself and what motivates my actions? You statements only demonstrate that you possess a deplorable tendancy to stereotype people.

Quote:
Down to business then - your smilies count, mine don't? Funny how you forget to include mine when it suits you, but add yours when it is convinient?
Hey Spytrx, a "Fuck you" followed by a smilie is still a "Fuck you". My statement was one about myself. Your statement was one directed to me. I can only share how I interpreted your comment...not on how it was intended. I perceived a smartass aspect to your comment directed specifically to me which I personally found offensive and insulting in a movie thread, smilie not withstanding. Another person may not have found it offensive. I did, and that is what motivated my Rowdy post.

Quote:
In this case you actually owe me an appology, since I have proven hereby that my response was written in good humour - I also like an appology for the accusation that I 'insulted and smart-mouthed' you with that comment.
You have proven nothing and, from my perspective, I owe you nothing.

Quote:
Maybe it is you that should take a lesson...
Learning is indeed a lifelong process. I'm always willing to learn but, unless you have an abundance of knowledge and skills that you have thusfar concealed very well, I don't see that there's much of value that you could teach me. There are some other folks here from whom I'm sure I could learn a great deal; however, I don't count you among them....not at the moment anyway.

Quote:
...and not down talk on people all the time
I don't know what that means. The only person to whom I'm talking is you.

Quote:
Your immaturity destroys boards like this all over the place and shies people away (yes, we know - people you don't like).
Once again you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There's been no destruction of boards in my path.

Quote:
Less-than insightful? My dear boy, I hit a nerve there, since you told me to 'fuck myself' when I asked you to stop harrasing me...
You did indeed hit a nerve. I told you to fuck yourself because you wanted me to walk away and leave the issue unresolved. Well Spytrx, I'm not into leaving issues unresolved, and I make no apologies for that. If there's even a slight possibility that an issue can be resolved, then I will pursue resolution. At this point, we are exchanging perceptions. That is a component of the resolution process.

That being said, I was prepared to walk away until I read your pronouncement in the movie thread articulating my motives as protecting my own ego and postcount. See my earler comments on your presumptuousness.

Then shortly thereafter, in another movie thread http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=2107, I read that you are blaming me because you chose to delete your uploaded vid. Maybe you could connect the dots for me on that one. You decided that you weren't gonna stick around because you didn't like what I had to say, and then you decided that all members should be penalized by your deletion of the vid. Is that about right? You're really quite a spiteful person aren't you.

You want resolution of this issue? From my perspective, here's what it will take:

By You:

1. You state unequivocally in the movie thread that you intended no insult or offense by your original comment to which I took exception. Alternatively, simply delete that statement in your post.

2. You retract or delete any reference in the movie thread to individuals' motivation being egos and postcounts. It's simply not true...at least not in my case.

3. You retract or delete your post in the other movie thread (referenced above) in which you hold me responsible for the deletion of your uploaded vid. That was your decision, and it was clearly one made out of spite.

4. Remove any reference to board bullies and having your work pissed-on by little boys in post # 18 of the movie thread. I only piss on individuals who I perceive pissed on me first. That doesn't make me a bully young fella. It makes me a man.

BY Me:

1. I will delete this whole damn thread in the Rowdy (I assume that, as originator, I can do that). In other words, I'll take you at your word that you intended no insult or offense.

2. I will delete any reference to the Rowdy in the movie thread.

3. I will delete my post in the other movie thread questioning why you were holding me responsible for your deletion of your vid.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:10 AM   #6
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just my two cents, I think there has been a misunderstanding from the origianal posts on both sides. I'm hoping a mutual and civil resolution is possible!

I don't think there was any rudeness or offensiveness meant by either side, initially, but it has become a bit of a insult war at this point. So again I'm hoping a mutual and civil resolution can be found.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:30 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They can tear each other's guts out in the Rowdy Room, just behave on the rest of the board!
Old 12-26-2006, 04:31 PM   #8
Spytrx

Wiz - your terms are unacceptable

I have nothing to gain by your demands (since I have done nothing wrong), unlike you who would come out all smug and shiny (even though you flew off the handle for no reason) - but if I remain defiant I clearly win one over you.. I like them silly little certs and you seem to enjoy making them, so what the heck, do your worst.

One favour though - mind increasing the pixel size so I can actually print of them off nicely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
They can tear each other's guts out in the Rowdy Room, just behave on the rest of the board!
I sure hope you mean it - I am all game and keep it in here. Looking forward to it, to tell you the truth. He is fun...

Last edited by Spytrx; 12-26-2006 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Spytrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 06:14 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I mean it, you can say whatever you want to each other in the Rowdy Room!
Old 12-26-2006, 11:20 PM   #10
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

I was disappointed but, at the same time, very thankful for last post Spytrx. It provided me with a new insight into your mentality. You don't see an issue to be resolved here but rather a game to be won or lost. That's a real pity. In that case young fella, you're just going have to ..... play with yourself
Old 12-26-2006, 11:21 PM   #11
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Just my two cents, I think there has been a misunderstanding from the origianal posts on both sides. I'm hoping a mutual and civil resolution is possible!

I don't think there was any rudeness or offensiveness meant by either side, initially, but it has become a bit of a insult war at this point. So again I'm hoping a mutual and civil resolution can be found.
Thanks for your two cents Sodo. It was a worthy two cents.

Yes, I agree, it did become a bit of a pissing contest didn't it . I shared your hope but, as you can see, we're both going to be dissappointed with the outcome. Time to move-on to productive and pleasurable pursuits.