Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)
Default Xandria

For all its problems, the public transportation system can be a truly wonderful thing at times. As I maneuvered the foot traffic of the train depot, I engaged in my second-favorite hobby. People-watching, or as I sometimes like to call it: Prowling.

Some women are nice to look at. There seems to be more in a metropolitan hub, than anywhere else. All of the waiting for rides that take entirely too long, stuffed together with the dregs of society like sardines in a can is completely worth it when I set foot on my favorite hunting grounds.

To my left, I spot my favorite type of eye-candy: A young black girl, strong but not overly athletic, smooth dark-chocolate skin, silky ebony hair flowing behind her head and cascading over a shoulder. Her full, smiling lips attempt to draw my attention from her ample breast meat, thin waist, perfectly round ass sitting on top of a pair of killer legs.

I grab her by her throat and force her against the wall. She opens her mouth to scream for help. I increase the force of my grip on her throat and her cry dies unheard under the pressure. I allow myself a moment to admire the conflict of our skin tones before I bring my mouth to her ear and growl, “If you try to scream, I will choke the life out of you. Are we clear?” Her eyes are slowly becoming unfocused due to a lack of oxygen. She nods her head as a tear falls from the corner of her eye. I release her throat and spin her around. I grab a handful of her silky hair and press her head against the grimy wall as I pull her hips back towards me. “Please!” She whispers, “Please don’t…” I pull the bottom of her skirt up over her ass and release my cock from my pants. It lands heavily in the crack of her ass and she whimpers helplessly. I keep a tube of spermicidal lube in my messenger bag for occasions like these and pour a copious amount on my cock before positioning the throbbing tip against her puckered hole. She begins to sob quietly, “Please… No…” I put my hands on her neck and remind her that if she makes any kind of noise, it will be the last noise she’ll ever make and push myself completely inside of her. She tries her best to keep me out, but the lube and my strength of my thrust are too much for her to stop. I had intended to make it quick for her, but since she’s fighting me, I’m going to make her remember this and take my sweet time. I rape her ass over and over at a snail’s pace for a blessed eternity. Finally, I dump a hot load of come deep in her bowels. With my slowly deflating cock still inside of her quaking ass, I wrap my arm around her neck and apply some gentle pressure until she passed out. Then I laid her down and positioned her so that her naked and used ass was in the air, dripping my come down the lips of her pussy.

To my right, a glamazon. Six feet tall, paper-thin bleach-blonde hair falling just below her shoulders, perfectly flawless alabaster skin, laser-blue eyes, perky b-cup breasts and a tight little ass topping off deliciously long legs. She runs her fingers through her hair and adds an unconscious twist as she flips it behind her. Her perfume calls out to me.

I follow this glamazon to her office building and am glad that we are the only two people on the elevator. I pull my knife and press the tip against the base of her ass. She gasps and I say to her very softly, “If you don’t play along, I will rearrange your anatomy.” She begins to shake and her voice is an almost inaudible whisper, “I’ll give you anything you want. Please don’t hurt me.” I smile and move directly behind her. My voice is still soft, but now has a menacing edge to it. “I want those sexy legs flung over my shoulders while I’m balls-deep in your pussy, slut.” She surprises me by reaching back and rubbing her soft hand against the bulge in my pants. “My husband hasn’t satisfied me since we were dating. Put your knife away, I want you to stab me with something else.” With her other hand, she reached forward and pressed the stop button on the elevator. She side-stepped in front of me, unzipped my pants and fished out my raging cock. She leaned back against me, rubbing her ass against me, panting softly. I had put my knife back in its sheath and my hands were now working on her pants, pushing them down her slim thighs. She stepped out of them and backed into a corner, beckoning me to her with her finger. She lifted her right leg as I approached and put it on my shoulder. I pushed inside of her impossibly tight snatch and lifted her other leg to join her first. I grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back as I began to fuck her for all she was worth. Her pussy was soaked and her tightness gripped me tighter than some asses I had plundered. Within moments, the bitch was coming all over my cock and begging for more. Soon, I was feeling my own orgasm beginning to build. “When you come, I want you to come on my tits. Please come on my tits? I love having my tits get showered with come! Please tell me you’ll hose down my little titties with that giant fucking cock of yours!” I stopped fucking her and let her drop to the floor. She literally ripped the buttons on her blouse to expose her bare breasts to me. I pumped my cock until my seed spilled all over her breasts. “Thank you…” she panted as she slumped to the floor. I depressed the stop button and got off at the next floor.

I almost didn’t see this last girl until I bumped into her. At 6’ 1”, I stood easily a foot-and-a-half taller than she. Without thinking, I put my hand on her shoulder to apologize for my inattentiveness. She immediately melted into the contact, instantly submitting to me. She was incredibly beautiful, but either couldn’t acknowledge it. Her dark brown hair had scattered bleach-blonde highlights and was pulled back into pigtails. Her deep brown eyes kept darting back and forth. She stood up as straight as she could with her head bowed to me, her d-cup breasts pressed against my stomach and her knee-length skirt couldn’t hide her milky thighs from me.

“Where are you headed, pretty girl?”

Without looking up, she replied: “Anywhere you wish to take me, Sir.”

I smiled, tucking my finger under her chin to raise her eyes to mine. “Do you promise to be a good girl?”

“Will you please show me how?”
Old 05-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #2
Shocker16

Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like this one even better than fire drill.
Shocker16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:06 AM   #3
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)

Thanks! I have more that I am anxiously waiting to share! I hope you (and the rest of RB) enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them!