Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2012, 02:15 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Looking for a boss to humiliate

Hi ladies

I'm looking for a boss to humiliate and turn into a sex toy for her employees. She must be willing to obey almost any command

As stated before I'm not into scat, watersports, children, animals, or snuff.

But you will be forced to say things about yourself, humiliate yourself in public and fuck and suck any cock or cocks I tell you to.

If any ladies or interested let me know.

I get enough requests I might make a good series out of this.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
HeatherK

HeatherK Level 4 (400+)HeatherK Level 4 (400+)HeatherK Level 4 (400+)HeatherK Level 4 (400+)HeatherK Level 4 (400+)

Nice scenario, love the transition from smartly dressed bossy exec type to out of control and humiliated.
HeatherK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Would you be interested in playing then?

Tell me a little bit about yourself and how you think I would gain control of you.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #4
cybasn

cybasn has initial reputation

If I may cut in - in my case it could be any of:

- You dug really deep into my past and uncovered that very early in my career, I got my foot into the door with one forged degree. Does not need to have been my main degree, but if I am in a profession where integrity counts, this may turn out to be really troublesome to me.

- Or: You uncover I have been sabotaging the firm already for a few years, trafficking classified information to a competitor. You can imagine how this not only opens me up to blackmail, but will also have everyone in the firm whom you chose to tell about it resent me.

- Or: Something more private. I have a kinky, wild side and I live it out by moonlighting as a hooker. Not so much for the money of course but for the kicks - and I of course have been convinced to be absolutely discreet about it. Like: Limiting it to vacations where I pretend to be a foreign hooker in some far off place. But by some strike of chance you somehow got wind of what I do in some far off corners of the world.

- Or: The story plays in some foreign land - take China for example - where the local rules of law can be bended too easily with local connections. You are the local partner of a joint venture or something to that effect (i.e. you'd have to play a Chinese national in our example) and can easily get my back to the wall by pulling some local strings. Imagine any kind of false charges you like - visa violations, subversion, drug running, prostitution.

- Others (above ideas can be varied, combined, toned down or up)
cybasn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Well ladies I'm just waiting for a reply. I can play with you both on one board or give each one of you a seperate one. I just need a reply for when your ready to play.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:26 AM   #6
cybasn

cybasn has initial reputation

Well - actually I prefer to play by IM (MSN or YIM). But for the setup and design of the background we can start off with mails or such and just see how it develops.

I'll PM you, Sir.

(Still need to get used to the site - may have sent you the same PM four times by now.)

Last edited by cybasn; 08-18-2012 at 06:31 AM.
cybasn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Any ladies interezted in this ideA.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #8
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzaius View Post
Hi ladies

I'm looking for a boss to humiliate and turn into a sex toy for her employees. She must be willing to obey almost any command

As stated before I'm not into scat, watersports, children, animals, or snuff.

But you will be forced to say things about yourself, humiliate yourself in public and fuck and suck any cock or cocks I tell you to.

If any ladies or interested let me know.

I get enough requests I might make a good series out of this.
I'm thinking, that you as my assistant are tired of my being a total bitch. Always demanding this or that. You start off slowly, doing things to annoy me more then
anything. Move something in my office, then later put it back. That sort of thing.
At some point, after this first part has gone on for a while, you accidently discover a
post I've made to Rape Board. That immediately sets your imagination and your
plans in action.

Any thoughts?
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:48 AM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Of course I do a quick check of all your posts and get a print out of all your posts. Then I arrange to make some of more forbidden fantasies reality. I may post it to other employeez that you've pissed off.