Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #1
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A-train to Brooklyn (Open)

I was going home with this girl I met at TES. Her name was Laura and she was a hot blonde only about 5 foot. With huge tits stuffed into a tiny mini dress she wore. She looked very sexy. To sexy for the Subway. We were standing in car with a lot of late night party people,some half asleep some just minding their own business.when a tough looking Russian guy came over and pushed between Lara and I. He gave me a real dirty look staring me down. I also saw a look on my dates face like " aren't you going to do something. I was frozen with fear as he methodically started sticking his fingers up my dates skirt. Most people didn't notice. A few passengers did notice and threw a few smiles between watching and pretending not to notice. Laura began to pull his hands off her and the Russian grabed her face and whispered "Make scene and I kill you"! Then he started to kiss her. Laura looked at me as this big man started making out aggressively with my date. I saw some people trying not to notice and others who watched and knew she was my date and this guy just walked over and started taking her.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cuckold, subway, train