Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2010, 04:00 AM   #1
Gagged Boy

Gagged Boy has initial reputation
Default Burglars Raid (soft F/M)

just a shorty I wrote during a boring afternoon

It was cold in her car, but Maria didn´t dare to turn the motor on. She had been waiting for two hours now, but nothing had changed.
Maria was a tall, athletic woman with long black hair and chocolate brown eyes. Once she had been just another orphan in the streets of New York,but she worked hard to get up. Today she had a job, nothing great but what should a girl from Haiti without education expect?
Well, not completely without education. Maria didn´t waste her rare free time, she worked on that problem...but for this she needed money.
More than she could afford with just one job.
Fortunately she was capable of earning some extra money.
At least the garage door opened and the family left for their holidays.
"Time to strike."
Maria said and put on her leather gloves, then her ski mask, hiding her beautiful face with the creamy brown skin.
She left her car with a large bag, just a shadow in black leather and climbed over the fence. Her victims were wealthy, as usual.
Not too wealthy, so there wouldn´t be a real security system, but wealthy enough to make her break paying.
It took her 30 seconds to open the front door and slip inside. It was warm, how she thankfully realized and quiet.
Carefully sneaking through the house Maria detected the valuables and thought about which off them she should take with her.
The DVD player disappeared in her bag, followed by the money she found inside a vase.
Then she froze as she heard a shower. It seemed she forgot someone, but that wouldn´t stop her.
A second later Maria walked towards the bathroom, armed with a knife and a roll of duct tape. The bathroom door was open and she risked
a quick glance. Just as she did so, the young man left the shower and took a towel. Maria was somehow unable to pull herself back, watching the handsome blonde boy rubbing himself dry. But then she remembered why she was here.
In a quick rush she stormed behind him, wrapped her right arm around his chest, her knife at his throat, while her left hand captured his.
"No sound!"
she whispered into his ear, pushing her nose into his blonde hair, smelling the scent of his skin and soap.
He stayed calm...for someone who suddenly felt a blade at his throat. In the mirror she could see his green eyes widened in terror and felt sorry for him. On the other hand she wasn´t like those many bastards who could have robbed this house, who´d just killed him right now
He should consider himself lucky, though Maria doubted he would.
"To the living room! Slowly!"
she ordered the boy and led him through the house.
In the living room the boy was pushed face down on the sofa and straddled by his captor.
"Hands behind and nothing more!"
Maria roughly ordered and smiled as he obeyed. She somehow liked that power, after all the years she had to be careful who she looked at.
"Good Boy."
she said with grin as she taped his hands together with a swift movement. Then she did the same on his feet.
After she was finished tying him up she stood up, as he raised his head.
"P..please don´t hurt me."
he begged with a frightened voice.
Maria knelt next to him, grabbed a handful of his beautiful blonde hair with her lather gloved hand and forced him to meet her gaze.
"If that was what I intended...well, I think you can imagine."
she said, carefully stroking his face with her knife. He was a really nice view, especially these eyes made Maria feeling like a schoolgirl
She forced herself to let go of him.
"Well, but you´re talking too much."
Ratsch...and she wrapped several layers of silver tape over his cute mouth.
"Gmpfff."
He tried to scream and Maria placed her gloved hand over his mouth.
"Shhhh, be a good boy and let me do my job."
she said, running her hand through his hair. The boy was a little younger than herself, maybe 18 years old- a precious kind of prey.
Maria shook her head to get these thoughts out. No man had ever touched her since...well she preferred not to remember this.
Maria left the room to go on with her raid, trying to forget that helpless boy on the couch...and how sexy he looked, especially tied, gagged and helpless.

Maybe half an hour later Maria took her well filled bag and headed for the door, when she heard a thud. Entering the living room she found her captive squirming in the ground.
"My, my, feeling uncomfortable?"
she mocked. The boy froze and looked at her with a scared expression as she bent over him. Her hands grabbed his shoulders and her strong arms lifted him back on the sofa.
"Ohh, don´t be afraid, mommy is here."
Maria said and came closer.
"Feeling alone? Hmm?"
she asked in a seductive, husky voice that surprised herself. But she didn´t even want to stop herself now.
She was dripping wet and horny and that boy looked good enough to eat.
"Let me help you, sweetie."
With that she wrapped her arms around the helpless boy, hugged him tightly and rubbed her leather clad leg against him.
When she released him from her hug she smiled at him, her nose almost touching his and enjoyed the confused look he gave her.
Then Maria bent forward and placed a kiss on his gagged mouth. That broke the spell and her captive screamed into his gag, throwing himself around to get away from that strange woman.
His resistance was oil for the flame of her lust. Maria easily pushed him back onto the sofa and straddled him, placing her crotch almost on his soft manhood. His struggling sent waves of lust through her body. She just enjoyed the sight of the squirming boy under her.
She had the power over him, he could not stop her.
He would not stop her.
With a wolfish smile she placed her hands on his crotch, gently rubbing his manhood into erection.
Her victim struggled and screamed, but couldn´t resist her warm, lather gloved caressing hands.
Maria felt him harden under her touch and his face turned red.
"Such a naughty boy...I like that."
She whispered and wrapped one hand around his shaft. He was big...at least Maria thought.
She hadn´t seen many...one exactly. That bastard had a much smaller one.
Her captive was well endowed and his little warrior had a nice form.
"Gorgeous like the rest of you."
Maria said and gently touched the tip of his cock with a finger. Running her finger slowly over his head caused the boy to groan...in pleasure.
His beautiful green eyes were filled with fear and lust...Maria´s gaze was glued to his eyes as she stroked him.
Moving her hand up and down she produced more moans from him. Maria didn´t know how he felt, but she enjoyed their little game.
Humming an old melody she gave him the first hand job of her life...and maybe his too,
And he seemed to like it, as far as she could say and that motivated her to work faster on him.
Soon he was moaning loudly into his gag and the fear had faded from his eyes...only lust survived.
Hungrily licking her lips Maria caressed his cock and when the boy closed his eyes...she stopped.
He pushed his hips up with an angry groan, trying to get release...but in vain.
With an evil smile Maria waved one finger.
"Oh oh oh, not so fast little toy boy. I´m far from being done with you"
While he raged and struggled against his bonds Maria calmly explored his well build chest with her hands, punishing his nipples
and groping his whole upper body.
After some minutes he calmed down and Maria again started to stroke his hard member.
She did this for an hour or so. Stoking him to the edge and then let go of him, before he could cum.
As she slid off him, her captive was so desperate to cum like never before in his live. Maria loved every moan and squirm.
She loved his pleading looks and angry growling when she left him high and dry.
But now she couldn´t hold back anymore. She ensured that he could see her as she slowly slid out of her pants, revealing her
wet silken panties.
"Soo, now it´s time to take my reward for being sooo kind to you."
She said and removed her pink panties too, wrapping them around his head with the large wet spot over his nose.
"Hope you like my smell."
She mocked as she wrapped her leather pants around his head and tied the legs together as some sort of blindfold.
After she ensured he could still breath Maria stripped completely naked and climbed next to him.
"I hope you´re feeling comfortable, cause I´ll leave you like this for quite some time."
she said and impaled herself on his rod. His cock easily slid deep into her wet pussy and Maria screamed in pleasure.
That was incredible. She never felt so good in her life. Now she understood why everybody was so mad about sex.
Sex could be soooo great...under the right circumstances, she thought with a smile at her taped lover.
Now Maria started to rape him for all he was good, thrusting her hips against his, while he did the same.
Screaming and sweating Maria fucked that boy like her life depended on it.
Up and down, again and again.
Maria was in heaven. The boy´s cock pleasured her better than any drug had ever and she got him for free.
Suddenly her pussy exploded in pleasure, as she came hard and long.
In the next minutes her whole world was filled with joy, extended by the still thrusting boy, who tried to get off.
His moaning became louder and louder and that brought Maria back into reality.
Still dazed from her climax Maria rose and left her victim desperately pushing into the air.
Maria smiled softly.
"Alright, you´ve done very well."
She said with a warm and loving voice. Kneeling next to the sofa she held his cock in one hand, watching it carefully.
His cock was hard as steel, standing proud 6 inches straight in the air, with a thick red head, glistening with precum and Marias moisture.
Then she wrapped her lips around it, taking him deep into her mouth.
He moaned deeply and Maria gently licked him.
The taste was interesting. He didn´t taste bad as expected, she even found it enjoyable.
His lustful moans told her about her success to pleasure him and she found herself playing with her clit as she sucked him.
Precum fired her lust up, as she licked the salty liquid. Another tasty thing about sex and she wanted more.
Hungrily licking and sucking she took her captive over the border where she had denied him so often this night.
Her mouth filled with tasty boy cum as his cock started to shoot load after load. Maria swallowed, but he just kept going.
His semen dripped out of her mouth, floating down his cock and her chin.
After eight or nine salvos he finally finished and her boy collapsed on the sofa.
In this moment Maria came another time, jumping on him and holding him in a firm grip, as the climax waved through her body.
When she came back to her senses Maria licked every from of his cum, before she removed her pants and the panties from the boy.
She didn´t care that he could see her face. Smiling she lifted the dazed boy up and carried him into the bathroom.
She pushed him back under the shower and joined him. Rubbing her naked body against his she started to wash them both, soaping his silky hair, running her hands all over his body.
Under her hands he got hard again and Maria pushed him against the wall, fucking him under the shower.
Soon they climaxed together. Maria removed the wet tape over his mouth.
"That...was...incredible. My first time."
The boy moaned just as she ungagged him.
"You could say it was my first time too."
She said and kissed him, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth.

She had to carry him to his room. She felt pretty tired herself as she put him under the sheets, but she liked the sensation of having a hot boy in her arms. Maria joined him in bed, kissing and caressing his body and her now untied lover did the same on her.
Surprisingly she found his member hard again.
Liam, now she knew his name, smiled at her.
"I don´t believe this. You´re still not satisfied?"
Maria shook her head.
"Well, I think all the teasing made me hungry."
He said.
And he didn´t have a chance to say more as Maria slid over him, sealing his lips with hers.
This time it took him long to cum. Maria rode his cock for an hour and came five times, before he shot his load into her.
Afterwards the two were lying together as Maria suddenly grabbed his hands and pulled them up.
"Hey, what´s going on?"
A sleepy Liam asked as she tied his hands to the bedposts.
"Shh, it´s time to go, honey."
Maria said and taped his mouth shut. Liam groaned angrily and gave her a hurt look.
It was not easy to go, but she didn´t want to stay any second, though she already missed the warmth of his skin next to her.
"Sorry, but I´ve got stuff to sell."
That was mean and she knew it, but she didn´t want to show him her vulnerability.
She gently wrapped him in the blanket and kissed him goodbye.
"I´ll call the cops to get you out once I´m home."
And then she was gone.

Later that evening Maria fought the tears. She was back in her tiny flat, alone and cold.
She had left him there and called the police as promised.
But now her heart was bleeding.
"I have to see him again.
But what is he gonna do?
He´ll be angry.
Or not?
Maybe I should try and find it out?
But if he refuses me?"
all these things were on her mind, as she suddenly remembered something.
"What if he can´t refuse me?"
with that she grabbed the phone and dialed a number.
"Hi doc...I need chloroform"
Gagged Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
Gagged Boy

Gagged Boy has initial reputation

not good?
Gagged Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
tester09

tester09 has initial reputation

your story's great...
don't let the lack of replies bother you.
you have almost 1500 views for a reason!
tester09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh boy. I've just found this and it's amazing.

I suspect I have switchy traits, and if I was playing dom I'd want to be just like her. Kind and firm.

And the chloroform line was perfect.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
tpe4ever

tpe4ever has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to tpe4ever

Cute ending line, though chloroform is potentially deadly. I wonder if there are other things that actually work without such a high risk of killing the person. Stun guns and tasers don't work either except to cause a little pain and possibly minor disorientation, I've played with them.
tpe4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, burglar, femdom, rape