Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #21
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah, it's always black on white for me.
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #22
Eyesonyou

Eyesonyou has initial reputation

Black guy here. I know you asked for women's opinions, but im gonna throw in my two cents...

My rape fantasy would be to go to a relatively small country like an island, with a VERY low black population, and very racist towards blacks, and being a serial rapist. I fantasize about going to Japan and impregnating a woman every night, unmasked. Then, once a month, i'd go out in the morning and walk the streets in public. After i get home, i get off to the idea that the people i passed have the idea that they never saw a black guy in that area before, is he the rapist? I never get caught, and after a few years, i fantasize about the half black half asian kids becoming valedictorians in the education system while being the best in their half assed sports teams. Then later i confess to my crimes, when the statute of limitations on rape pass, and i have 200 women coming to me with alimony papers because no one wants to take a nigger lover. I then say "i dont have the money LOL"
Eyesonyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #23
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

For me IR is always about black men raping a white woman. And yes, that's men as in several and woman as in just me.

Though it's just as effective in the park or the car-park or an alley or whatever location you choose, the biggest turn-on is either home invasion (because no-one's going to turn the corner and stop them all having their turn) or better still being carried off into the jungle by a bunch of tribesmen.

Somehow the idea of white guys with spears and leopard-skin loin-cloths is neither as inspirational nor as horny as black ones.
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #24
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Carrie: which chatroom?

Carrie,

Which chatroom do you go to? Sometimes I go to the one at darkcavern.com.

-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
. . . I have to confess I go to a chatroom that has black men who will rape, humiliate and degragate a woman and I absolutely love that. They all have their individual fantasies and there is always something I love to participate in.
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #25
He30she31

He30she31 Level 1 (100+)He30she31 Level 1 (100+)

My wife is white and has very tight pussy and ass. What turns me on more her ass is very pale. She generally doesnt like to take sun baths. So when i'm having sex with her doggystyle, i imagine that big muscular black guys with huge dick are raping her very white ass, and make her huge ass-gape. When i think of that i cum much faster while doing that.
He30she31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:28 AM   #26
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hung black dudes... there's something about a little white girl getting slammed by a huge black cock. I've never tried it, but I want to be 'forced' to try it some day
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #27
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Yes, a lot of my ideas are interracial. The cultural differences add another dimension. The belittling things the rapist says can include remarks about her colour, accent and so on (in real life I hate that kind of thing, but here it's part of the fantasy). Some real-life rapists are fixated on women of different type, so including it in a fantasy adds a note of realism.

No, dokturok, I don't assume at all your personal sexual preferences mean you're racially prejudiced. I don't find the Williams sisters very sexy, but that's not evidence of prejudice against Black people any more than I'm prejudiced against blondes because I prefer black hair. But there is a kind of perky assertiveness in many liberated women of Indian origin that makes them very attractive targets.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #28
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I love interracial rape! You get to relive all the oldies: the slavery days with a black girl, the conquest of the west with a native... I think the historic context adds a layer of humiliation, don't you agree?
Old 06-08-2013, 04:10 AM   #29
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default InterRacial Rape Fantasies

I have a couple of favorites...

1] The classic White Plantation Owner, raping the New Black Slave Woman,
to break her in and teach her, her place.

2] The American Adventurer, who finds and rapes a spoiled, virgin Persian
Princess.

3] The Cowboy, who ropes and rapes an Indian Squaw. Hot forced sex on
the open prairie.

4] The Black Woman who's car breaks down, and while trying to find help,
stumbles into a Klan rally and is gang raped.

5] The Girls at an Asian 'Massage' Parlor, who early one Sunday morning,
Find their business taken over by a gang of Redneck Bikers intent on
raping them all.

6] The Mexican Girl who has snuck across the border. Lost and separated
from her family, she hides in the barn on a Texas ranch, only to be found
by the rancher, stripped and raped she starts her new life as a sex slave
and Pony Girl.

7] In Hawaii, a Hula dancer, walking down the beach at night after a show,
is grabbed by a big White man. Her coconut shell bra and Grass skirt are
torn from her unwilling body and she is forced to dance a naked hula
before being raped all night.

8] A busload of cheerleaders from one of America's "Predominantly Black
Colleges" breaks down on a country back road late at night after their
team won the big football game. No cell phone service equals no help,
except for the pick up truck load of Rednecks who were fans of the other
team. These Good Old Boys are after revenge, and raping a bus full of
Black cheerleaders will do nicely.

9] A young Thai woman saves her money to buy secret passage to America,
and instead of the land of milk and honey, finds herself sold on the
Auction Block to an old American man to takes her home and rapes her
virgin body.

Damn! I should be writing Movie Scripts!

Anybody got a Camera and some chicks we can use?
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #30
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Other nationalities

Sorry, white men only.

Never thought about being taken by anyone but an American. It was mentioned about eight British Hooliguns taken a Swedish woman. As an American of Irish decent, eight Limies in the U. S. for a soccer match and snatching me for a gang rape sounds well..............fun?
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #31
Mywifehooker

Mywifehooker has initial reputation

I love fantasy that my wife is blackmailed to prostitue. She uses condom. But this one time, this two black drunk tourists order and pay for two hours with her. At some point one of them is fucking her from behind, while she makes blow job to second one. This first one is about to finish. The second one grabs and hold her tightly she cant move. First one takes off a condom and leaves huge load of his black cum inside her. They them pay special price for her pimp and do the same thing with second drunk black male. Next day they leave our country, and she dont have idea how to say to husband she may be pregnant. Especially if her expected child, may be not the same race as her husband.
Mywifehooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #32
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked the idea of 10 British Soccer Hooligans that came to my country for some fights and grab me on the street in the day of football match.

But what I love most is the idea of being kidnapped by some big black angry men that make me their slave. I would wear a collar and got a tatoo. I would have to serve them in usual way at day and they would me visit at night, but of course some punishments and rapes would happen also during my daily service.
I believe that white people did something terribly wrong to so many non-white people in the past - and continue that in many parts of the world...! As I am white, I feel responsible for this and I would quickly agree I deserved for such a payback.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:42 AM   #33
sofiuk07

sofiuk07 has initial reputation

I think interracial rape is hot especially when theres a risk of pregnancy
sofiuk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #34
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

I agree it adds something especially if with the different ethnic group you have different cultures. There may be an element of resentment which adds spice. This is familiar where it's black men, descendants of slaves of whites, raping white women, but lots of other permutations are possible. Imagine, say, Japanese veterans around 1950 raping a white American woman, or German Nazi fugitives raping a black American war crimes lawyer. Black men in the U.K. often complain that Asians (meaning Indian subcontinent) keep their women to themselves, so if they get to rape one they'll be extra pleased. Imagine too a white racist skinhead or biker raping an ethnic Indian policewoman and making her agree she shouldn't be a policewoman or in authority.

Then you have situations like that I'm exploring right now in "The Decoy", where the last policewoman raped is black and her tormentors are black, but they accuse her of treachery by joining the police. Similarly, imagine a white female journalist or political campaigner against colonialism in, shall we say, French Africa, captured and raped by colonialist hard-liners - in front of Africans who then join in.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #35
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiuk07 View Post
I think interracial rape is hot especially when theres a risk of pregnancy
All rape is hot when there is a risk of preganancy, but then again as tattooed trailer trash I consider myself a non white minority.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #36
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm having a sjambok made at the moment. For those who don't know, a sjambok originally was a weapon developed by South African police for crowd control. It's essentially a shot loaded single tail whip.

I really must find a black girl to keep in line with it.

As far as inter-racial goes, I've already done a black girl, sub-continental(ish) Indian, Herzogovinian Abdullahette, Maltese. Chinese or Japanese next I think.

Mind you, like Remiel, for me any fucking is inter-racial. I only look like a white supremacist!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:46 AM   #37
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

Subcontinental guy here...my choice is not exactly a 'rape, I'd do a willing white girl who is leaving her racist bf for me, who I'd beaten/tied up, in front of him.

Yeah, I think the position-swapping, so he gets to see us at several angles, especially her on top, pretty much negates the 'rape' part lol !!

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #38
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oi! Jaybee! Got any sisters mate?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:04 AM   #39
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

Wish I could help bro, we're all brothers.

Wait wait, I've got a sister IN LAW I don't like...was quite the looker back in the day, she's let herself drift a bit but hey, best I can do and all...

She's a total vegetarian stuck-up bitch, do me a favour and mention 'Beef' and 'Pork' prolifically, it'll let her know who put you onto her, if you get me....

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #40
divergirl69

divergirl69 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to divergirl69

I think is one of the best types of rape, specially if you are blonde like me.
divergirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote