Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bored.......

OK, you people. I hate to see RB becoming such a nicey-nicey place. There are no promising trolls in the offing, so I figured I'd get something going here.

Oi!! You men!! You call yourselves big bad rapists when you're all a bunch of pansy-scented sisters!!

Don't like that? Let's see what you got!! BRING IT....IF YOU DARE!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #2
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
OK, you people. I hate to see RB becoming such a nicey-nicey place. There are no promising trolls in the offing, so I figured I'd get something going here.

Oi!! You men!! You call yourselves big bad rapists when you're all a bunch of pansy-scented sisters!!

Erm When did my friend the Phantom remove the Gag from your mouth.

If only you weren't on his leash you will be ...

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

KL, don't let Phantom stand in your way. It's not me that hides behind him, after all. You are welcome to try to gag and leash me, but don't be surprised if you end up with that gag and leash somewhere very uncomfortable.

And you, Newland? As appealing as being kidnapped by you sounds, this is the Rowdy Room, so....do you think you have the cajones to try and shut me up?
Old 10-15-2009, 10:25 PM   #4
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
KL, don't let Phantom stand in your way. It's not me that hides behind him, after all. You are welcome to try to gag and leash me, but don't be surprised if you end up with that gag and leash somewhere very uncomfortable.

And you, Newland? As appealing as being kidnapped by you sounds, this is the Rowdy Room, so....do you think you have the cajones to try and shut me up?
I think it is time to teach you a thing or two about what the men of RB would do to a luscious lass like yourself.

Please Visit my Threads.

ENJOY.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

My perfume of preference is Chanel No 5 sweetie.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

You dare say that Sierra? Oh you ve got things coming

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:49 AM   #7
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sierra, I know what you need...

I have been lurking outside her house every night now for a week, watching through the window as she gets ready for bed. After the first time I thought it was a fluke, maybe she was too tired to notice that the curtains were left open.

Yet every night when I returned, the curtains remained wide as my eyes while I watched this beautiful woman undress. She had a habit of stripping down to her panties and wandering in and out of the adjoining bathroom as she got herself settled for the night. Then she would sit on a padded bench at the foot of her bed and slowly brush her long, lustrous hair.

As she finished brushing her hair she would let her hands wander to her full, delicious breasts where she squeezed herself and pinched at her nipples. I watched her lips part in desire and imagined them engulfing my now throbbing cock. After a few minutes of this she would rise and add a tee shirt to her outfit, turn off the soft bedside lamp and climb under the covers.

As my dark adjusted eyes began to penetrate into her darkened bed chamber I could discern the gentle movement of the bedding as she fingered herself before sleep...

Two nights ago I edged closer to the glass. My hand moved in the same rhythm as hers. I longed to see what she did beneath the covers. My close proximity allowed me to hear her faintly as she cried out "No, stop... You can't..." Her tone was so wistful as she said it. I moaned and came right then. She was shuddering beneath her blankets at the same time...

Last night she disrupted her routine. After the loving strokes of the brush against her gorgeous hair and the breast fondling, she put on her tee shirt and walked straight to the window where she blew a kiss out into the darkened night. And then she waggled a finger playfully in warning...

Tonight I have returned. I have my ropes. I have my toys. I have my strength and cunning. Tonight she will not sleep beneath the covers. Tonight she will be tied to her bench and oh so busy...

Tonight and tomorrow night and the night after...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:01 AM   #8
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Strewth!! I nearly (not quite) got an erection from reading that mate. You have a way with words don't you? Close your curtains for God's sake Sierra.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001 View Post
I think it is time to teach you a thing or two about what the men of RB would do to a luscious lass like yourself.
The men of RB - or most of them anyway - would run the other way. Fast. It's all well and good to TALK big.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
My perfume of preference is Chanel No 5 sweetie.
I rarely wear perfume, but I'll certainly keep in in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collesfracture View Post
You dare say that Sierra? Oh you ve got things coming
There is no doubt in my mind I've got some things coming.... but is anyone here man enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Sierra, I know what you need...

I have been lurking ...
Big points for being able to talk sexy, F4F. Can you back up those pretty words?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:17 AM   #10
knightlover001
Privileged Member

Thumbs up

Well, well, well. We do have a challenge here. The Knight was riding home after a hard battle when he was confronted by an insolent lass in a revealing gown. The knight looked down at the foolhardy girl and found she was a piece of art. The knight swooped down and grabbed her hair and planted a firm kiss on her lips. The wench reeked of wine. She tried to hit the knight but the knight evades her and kicks her on her stomach and she falls to the ground.

The knight jumps down from his horse and approaches her. She is scared and begs for mercy from the knight. The knight ponders for a moment.

Please Visit my Threads.

ENJOY.

Old 10-16-2009, 02:59 AM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Well, well, well. We do have a challenge here. The Knight was riding home after a hard battle when he was confronted by an insolent lass in a revealing gown. The knight looked down at the foolhardy girl and found she was a piece of art. The knight swooped down and grabbed her hair and planted a firm kiss on her lips. The wench reeked of wine. She tried to hit the knight but the knight evades her and kicks her on her stomach and she falls to the ground.
Interesting....so the gallant knight encounters a drunken young woman and kicks her in the gut to subdue her? So chivalrous. No rapist worth his salt should have to kick her to get what he wants.

Quote:
The knight jumps down from his horse and approaches her. She is scared and begs for mercy from the knight. The knight ponders for a moment.
So this mewling, drunken woman begs for mercy instead of fighting back....

This might be "A Knight's Tale", but unlike F4F's little sonnet, this is not about me. I know know how the women are in your life, but anyone who knows me will attest that begging for mercy would be done ONLY in role play, and seldom there. I'm afraid you'd have to work a little harder than that.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:12 AM   #12
knightlover001
Privileged Member

Quote:
Interesting....so the gallant knight encounters a drunken young woman and kicks her in the gut to subdue her? So chivalrous. No rapist worth his salt should have to kick her to get what he wants.

Chivalrous rapist ? That's a new fetish of yours ?

Please Visit my Threads.

ENJOY.

Old 10-16-2009, 03:20 AM   #13
Sierra
Privileged Member

Yes, actually. Know where I can find one?
Old 10-16-2009, 04:08 AM   #14
knightlover001
Privileged Member

Quote:

Ma,am all the gent here in RB are Chivalrous knights until they are crossed or double crossed by a lass.

Please Visit my Threads.

ENJOY.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:02 AM   #15
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I rarely wear perfume, but I'll certainly keep it in mind.
Quote:
Chivalrous rapist ? That's a new fetish of yours ?
Quote:
It's good that you rarely wear perfume - I want the raw smell of your fear induced sweat in my nostrils. The pheromones you produce when you see that look in my eyes for the first time: the hungry need that you have unknowingly placed there. The realization that you have no idea of exactly what it is that you have invited into your life.

The innocent quality of that statement (I rarely wear perfume) is more enticing to me than any taunt, any dare...

Hmmm... I had begun to write another vignette, something to illustrate the depths of depraved longing within my mind, but have erased it... That is not what you asked for - mere words.

Mine is a sickness, Love, that requires an invitation. I would not jump on a random victim and drag her into an alley. Such sport may satisfy some here, victims and rapists alike. No, my passion is one which is fathomless even to myself...

If you were within my reach at this moment in real life I am sure you would sense the enormity of it as I crushed you up against me with a brutal urgency unlooked for from one who is so gentlemanly towards you. I want you to look into the depths of my blue eyes and make you tremble with the knowledge that I would consume you utterly.

My hunger is endless and the opening of the door wherein she invites it into her life is an irrevocable act... An excerpt, Beautiful, from something written three years ago which may illustrate:

Maybe I’m too much the gentleman,
Seeming aloof or unemotional;
Too mild to be of interest –
Forgive me if I feel
My passion is too strong
For public displays

A matter best left for the
Privacy of two;
She looks at me and does not guess

I would crush her against me,
Ravish her with kisses,
Forcing her down to quench
My burning need
Again and again:
Pausing perhaps,
But never sated

I would place her hand there
So she could feel my desire for her,
Taking and taking so much that
It becomes giving

A possession of her:
A control so total she is free,
Freer than I –
A helpless slave to her beauty

Ah, but you are only trolling, Lovely Sierra, as you said at the beginning. A pity that so few would take the bait. You deserve many ardent admirers, yet I would prove to you that you never had need of any other than I: for my passion truly is a matter best left for the privacy of two...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #16
Sierra
Privileged Member

*sigh*

You're right F4F.... I'm really just trying to get a little something started, which is of course the very definition of trolling. In the past this thread would be to four pages by now.

Three possible reasons for that....(1) I've lost my touch; (2) People really ARE afraid of me; or (3) the life really has gone out of this place. I find myself hoping it's one of the first two.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #17
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Okay, if you want trouble Sierra, you will get it...

By the time I have finished with you you will be walking funny for weeks....
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #18
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh Sierra you have just put ur *ahem Hand in a Hornets nest

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #19
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh Sierra, you are having so much fun here! So many men behind you...I am beginning to feel jealous now.....oh how I wish some of them went after me
Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #20
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Oh, really my little slave, and do you think you could handle all of us eh...

Well lads, applications for a loan of the Siren, only some slight damage from a cane, to my PM inbox...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote