Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-09-2007, 04:43 AM   #1
Bi05Tex

Bi05Tex has initial reputation
Default Step Cousins

Alright, I have a couple of step cousins that are pretty hot, in my eyes. The one I met first was pretty cool. I've hung out at her place a few times and got high with her and her BF. Well, one day when we were getting stoned. She just started playing with my hair and looking at me.

The second I met a while after the first. She's the one I want most. The reason why I think there might be a chance with this one is because she asked me to visit her in Dallas and she would show me around. She lives on her own, no BF, and she seems kinda flirty with me when my GF isn't around.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Bi05Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:51 AM   #2
hornyone

hornyone Level 1 (100+)hornyone Level 1 (100+)
Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hornyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:33 AM   #3
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Play it safe, don't rush into anything, try to make sex jokes around her and see her outlook on the subject and if she's comfertable about talking about that stuff.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #4
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i have this step cousin who is always staring at my tits and all, i know he wants to fuck me, i want to fuck him to though so it is all good, if i were u i would go for it.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:02 AM   #5
freind_0072

freind_0072 has initial reputation

good.......try it man......can we c pics of ur cousins
freind_0072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:22 AM   #6
Bi05Tex

Bi05Tex has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by freind_0072
good.......try it man......can we c pics of ur cousins