Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-12-2009, 02:13 AM   #21
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Hey Chi,

So sorry that you are going through this, it's not nice.

I do agree with some of what you have said. I have come across some right bastards too in my time. One's that put you through a wardrobe then tell you it's your fault, one's that say that they could have anyone but they wanted you and play mind games on. Then again i have come across women, i know of a woman that was notorious for abusing men physically and i know many of my girl friends that play mind games with their partners. None of us are perfect.

We (men and women) get let down. Some become bitter and refuse to ever be treated that way but if we have that way of 'blocking' our emotions then we'll always be bitter. You have met some right shit bags but i assure that there are some right gems ou there too.

My only advice is that, i hope you don't give up.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:29 AM   #22
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Women are fucking stupid idiots and so are men.It's all individual.I have seen it all.Both genders and i have seen both genders be incredibly good human beings.

If the men you are around are constantly letting you down then maybe you need a new venue to meet a different type of guy.

For every disgusting guy there is his female counterpart.

No gender is better than another.

I have met many scumbag woman in my time but i did not let it color how i thought of them all.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:31 AM   #23
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.' - Dr Seuss
I love this! It's LMR's sig...What a smart man the doctor was!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:32 AM   #24
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

The following rant is not brought on solely for me feeling personally insulted as a member of the male species, but also because someone needs to shake you up and tell you "wake up!"

You don't want to hear that it's you, not them? Well you will. From me. Because it IS you. Was it not you who wrote that you are attracted to guys who were jerks? And that the nice guys do nothing for you? It's hardly a surprise then that the jerk de jour ends up treating you like shit, is it?

What I'm saying, if you don't like whinos don't go picking up guys in a bar.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:02 AM   #25
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First off not all guys are assholes just as not all women are, each person is an individual. There are good ones and bad ones, you may to go through a few bad ones to get to the good ones. But you have to keep an open mind and not give up on the entire male race or female race because of a few bad apples. You may think you know what you are looking for in a mate/spouse/bf/gf, but the person you are looking for and the person you should be with could be completely different types of people, but you'll never know that if you don't have an open heart and mind.

With so many people out there, you can't make a snap judgement about all men or women when you have only given a few a chance to get to know you.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:59 AM   #26
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ah, the opposite sex being a jerk...a subject i could teach specialized P hD classes on!

personally, im done. completely done bothering with peole, but women especially. theres only so many times one can be rejected harshly, told horrible things to their face, hit (be it by hand or some object, which ive seen both of happen to me). even if there is some perfect woman out there that could possibly somehow want me (which is debatable) why would i take her up on that? ive seen what her ilk are capable of, so why wouldnt i think that she is also not capable of that? it would be illogical to see a member of a group that you have personally seen do things, many many times, and instantly assume "oh, just because thats a woman, and women always hit me, doesnt mean she will hit me." that completely breaks aristotilian logic, and therefore makes no sense.

see what i mean?

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #27
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Chi to put it simply yes SOME men are stupid assholes, some aren't

You have just had te bad luck to meet a lot of the former.

And no you don't deserve it.

Last edited by pervipete; 02-12-2009 at 01:43 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #28
mollymolotov666

i've met lots of women just as bad...
Old 02-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #29
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I know I am insulting most of the population on this board and I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I have a extremely negative image of men right now.

They are immature children. They play games. They are mean. They are idiots. Should I go on?
I was reading a magazine and found out this really interesting article about a woman saying she's got 'tricky questions' to evaluate someone as a potential lover. Questions like 'what do you think of capital punishment ?' ; 'Do you think the gay population is sick ?' ; 'Would you encourage a women who got pregnant from a rape to keep her baby ?'

She said if the guy raises his voice more than three times during the dinner, then he would probably be a bad lover who's gonna end up slapping her every single day. Jesus. I hope this article was made of shit just to increase the sales because it's getting really scarry to me. When I have a chance to go for dinner with a woman, the only thing that upsets me is 'will it hurt more than last time when she's gonna say 'ok not that I'm bored but I really gotta get back home now'' 'huuuuuu should have tried to kiss her ' %#°~&$*!-= --->manic obsessive depression over a whole week + pills + alcohool ------> wasted again.

All I want is to fucking carress you and say sweet nothings to your hears !!! Is that to hard too understand ?????
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #30
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

To which my answers would be

Yes in certain cases
No
Help to support her in whatever decision she made
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #31
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
'Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.' - Dr Seuss
I love this! It's LMR's sig...What a smart man the doctor was!
That's what i thought
Old 02-12-2009, 10:38 PM   #32
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First of all to everyone: Thanks for the input

Second of all. I DONT CARE FOR YOU TO SAY WOMEN ARE BAD AS WELL. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE BAD HUMAN BEINGS OF EVERY ORIGIN. But men are worst and way more vile. Especially towards me.

If you knew all the bullshit I have been through and how I have been treated by men my entire life, everyone would agree with me.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #33
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

do we really need to make this into a pissing contest over whos been treated worse by which sex? because if it comes down to that, you know ill win.

ive got 5 words for you: frying pan to the face. until youve been rejected like that by a guy, i think im worse off

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 02-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #34
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
The following rant is not brought on solely for me feeling personally insulted as a member of the male species, but also because someone needs to shake you up and tell you "wake up!"

You don't want to hear that it's you, not them? Well you will. From me. Because it IS you. Was it not you who wrote that you are attracted to guys who were jerks? And that the nice guys do nothing for you? It's hardly a surprise then that the jerk de jour ends up treating you like shit, is it?

What I'm saying, if you don't like whinos don't go picking up guys in a bar.
This is True, but I admit that I just date them for fun. When I look for guys to date, I dont pick them out. I look for guys I have a connection with and who I like. THATS HOW I PICK WHO TO DATE. But they all are JERKS.

FOR EVERYONE (especially AWDracer), I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: There is no such thing as a "jerk" and a "nice guy" Look, I can be a "nice girl" at times and to certain people. Other times I can be a "bitch" at certain times to certain people. So what? Am I one or the other??? One guy might say I'm a nice girl, while the other guy might say I'm a bitch. Its all perception.

Men are not just "nice guys" or "Jerks". I'd say that they are a little bit of both. Everyone has nice qualities and bad qualities. Do I go out looking for guys who are drunks? Coke heads? Players? HELL NO. I DONT GO OUT LOOKING FOR JERKS. And what the hell is a "nice guy" to you AWDracer??? Someone who lays down and lets women walk all over them like a rug? No woman wants a pussy ass guy who will let them take advantage of them like that. Its human nature that when you can take advantage of someone, you in all likely hood will. Doesnt mean that they are bitches, there is such a thing as being a push over.

NOW. I hate men now because of the way they treat me. I dont know what it is. I like guys who I like...chemistry, attraction...it is what it is.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #35
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
do we really need to make this into a pissing contest over whos been treated worse by which sex? because if it comes down to that, you know ill win.

ive got 5 words for you: frying pan to the face. until youve been rejected like that by a guy, i think im worse off
I'm not interested at all into talking about that. You dont think much of yourself and thats why you get treated the way you do. I on the other hand think I am fierce and fabulous. Men are just bastards. And liars. And cheaters.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-12-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #36
dashrendar44
Kamina

because you going on and on about how youll never get noticed by that man you like and how something must be wrong with you and your image issues totally equal high self esteem right? i dont mean that to sound harsh, but look at that. your the kettle and im the pot here chi.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #37
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Men are not just "nice guys" or "Jerks". I'd say that they are a little bit of both. Everyone has nice qualities and bad qualities.
I also agree completely with this statement...

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:41 PM   #38
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
This is True, but I admit that I just date them for fun. When I look for guys to date, I dont pick them out. I look for guys I have a connection with and who I like. THATS HOW I PICK WHO TO DATE. But they all are JERKS.

FOR EVERYONE (especially AWDracer), I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: There is no such thing as a "jerk" and a "nice guy" Look, I can be a "nice girl" at times and to certain people. Other times I can be a "bitch" at certain times to certain people. So what? Am I one or the other??? One guy might say I'm a nice girl, while the other guy might say I'm a bitch. Its all perception.

Men are not just "nice guys" or "Jerks". I'd say that they are a little bit of both. Everyone has nice qualities and bad qualities. Do I go out looking for guys who are drunks? Coke heads? Players? HELL NO. I DONT GO OUT LOOKING FOR JERKS. And what the hell is a "nice guy" to you AWDracer??? Someone who lays down and lets women walk all over them like a rug? No woman wants a pussy ass guy who will let them take advantage of them like that. Its human nature that when you can take advantage of someone, you in all likely hood will. Doesnt mean that they are bitches, there is such a thing as being a push over.

NOW. I hate men now because of the way they treat me. I dont know what it is. I like guys who I like...chemistry, attraction...it is what it is.
Well no matter how you hide it, the guy with the most money gets the most attraction. I'm not bitter about it, I'd like that too.

I just think the whole relationship thing is a tad insincere. I just notice that because I don't show any cash, I'm not "cool".

Women treat men like crap btw. I doubt it's any less than how men treat you. I know a girl who can fuck guys while talking about her boyfriend. She doesn't care. She's a whore. I treat her like one.

After that experience, it's a little hard to grasp that women aren't all whores. I lost out due to money. He has 30,000 in my account and my account is quite a farcry from that. There's more reason for her to stay with him.

If I had more money than him, I could be assured that she'd leave him. What a whore.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #39
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
because you going on and on about how youll never get noticed by that man you like and how something must be wrong with you and your image issues totally equal high self esteem right? i dont mean that to sound harsh, but look at that. your the kettle and im the pot here chi.
Also I agree that Dash is a nice guy is just another model example that nice guys get treated like shit.

It's not about the "no confidence" thing. In his perspective, I think there's not that many girls he can be "confident" about because he's not sure about how they'll react and what they want.

This rings true to ALL nice guys.

Only the jerks know what they can do because it's swinging a bone to a dog. This is a poor metaphor but illustrates what jerks actually think of chicks.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #40
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Also I agree that Dash is a nice guy is just another model example that nice guys get treated like shit.

It's not about the "no confidence" thing. In his perspective, I think there's not that many girls he can be "confident" about because he's not sure about how they'll react and what they want.

This rings true to ALL nice guys.

Only the jerks know what they can do because it's swinging a bone to a dog. This is a poor metaphor but illustrates what jerks actually think of chicks.
Honestly, we women are actually quite simple. Its not that complicated. We sugar coat everything. If we tell you "look, AWDracer, you are a nice guy, but..." We want to tell you that so we dont hurt your feelings. The bottom line is that there is not attraction, no chemistry. Thats where the "nice guy" line comes in.

Confidence is key.

For example. This dude who just totally rocked my world doesnt have nice things, fancy clothes or any of that. doesnt have a car, Doesnt really have shit. But he carries himself SO well. Just his demeaner, his attitude, his confidence. That really got me. He carries himself well. Its quite simple. And if you and a girl connect and there is chemistry, well then, thats even better.

The thing is...I dont care about material. For me, YES, I care to have nice things, but I dont care if my guy does. I open my heart to guys and give guys a chance. And they completely take advantage because I LET them take advantage of my kindness. Thats what it is.

I need to be harder on men. I cant be nice anymore. I mean, I can be nice. but I cant take chances like I use to...my heart is completely closed off.

We dont go looking for jerks. the guys who seem really nice at first just naturally turn into jerks. You cant trust men, ever.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-13-2009 at 12:21 AM.