Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-07-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Wendy's Ours

I wrote this per domywife's request. It is in several parts. I will try to post it all under this topic, so that the parts will all be together. I would like to thank his beautiful wife for the inspiration. I am currently still working on part 3.

Wendy had recently started her new job at the hospital. It took her away from her 3 children, but they were getting to the age, where they could take care of each other. Right now her husband was home more, and that helped. New jobs are always stressful, but a few weeks ago, she met a new friend at work. Her name was Stephanie. Stephanie, (Everyone called her Stef), was in her early 40's, same as Wendy. Stef was a tall, voluptuous brunette, with brown eyes, and wavy hair, down past her shoulders. Wendy was much shorter, with short, reddish hair, hazel eyes, a more average body, but with soft curves in just the right places. She had that cute, innocent look.

Stef did not actually work at the hospital but at a nearby fertility clinic. Her position at the clinic, took her to the hospital several times a day. She always managed to meet up with Wendy for lunch, so they quickly became friends.

Wendy had told Stef that she could not take birth control. Some time ago, she had talked her husband into having a vasectomy. Stef had always told with her, that she was still, not to old to have children. Jokingly, she told Wendy to bring her husband to the clinic, and they could reverse it at anytime.

"Oh, Hell no," Wendy said, "Three kids are more than enough. I would not want anymore children this late in life. After all, I have a career now."

"Speaking of children," Stef said, "Christmas is coming up pretty quick. I usually go on a pre-Christmas, shopping trip with my sister in Chicago. We have a time-share there. She can't make it this year. Maybe you can go with me? I don't want to go all by myself."

"I don't know Stef, I have the kids at home."

"Oh, Girl, your husband is there with them. It's only for a few days. We would be back by Sunday night. Come on, it's no fun by myself, and I'd hate to waste our time-share days."

"Ok, Stef, I'll talk to my husband."

Her husband had no problem with it.

He told her, "Go ahead, we will be just fine. I've been trying to get you out of the house anyway. You never go anywhere. It will be good for you."

So Friday afternoon, Stef picked her up, and they made their way to Chicago.

The town-home was nice, and tucked away in a more secluded, wooded area than the others. They got settled down, then Stef carried a drink in to Wendy.

"Here, drink this. I know a great restaurant. You can finish that and get dressed, while I make reservations," Stef said.

Wendy stripped down, to her bra and panties, looking for something to wear, while sipping her drink. It was refreshing, and she was thirsty from the long drive.

After a while, she began to get very tired.

Stef came back into the room to find Wendy sitting on the bed, still in bra and panties. "What's the matter Wendy?"

"Suddenly, I don't feel to good...feel tired," Wendy replied.

"Here, Honey, lie down." Stef helped her lie back on the bed. "I'll get a wet washcloth."

Stef left, but not to get a washcloth. She went into the other room and made a call.

"Ok, she's down, bring Chris and the equipment."

Wendy was on the bed. She felt dizzy and lethargic. Here arms and legs were weak.

Stef came back in the room. She stood at the door, admiring Wendy's almost nude body. The light pink, bra and panties went well with her white skin and freckles. The sweet outline of her red haired, cunt was just visible under the thin material. The same could be said for the hard pink, tips of her nipples. Stef was getting wet, watching, and knowing what was to come.

A man, that Stef called Max, entered the room with a handful of lights and video equipment. He was followed by a large black man. The one they called Chris. Max ignored the lady on the bed, and began to set his equipment up. Chris began stripping off his clothes.

Wendy was vaguely aware that something wasn't right. In shock, she tried to get up. Stef, easily pushed her back down with a disgusted look.

Wendy rolled her head from side to side. "Stef...w...what's going on? Every time she tried to get up, Stef would give her a slight push on the forehead, and she would flop, weakly back to the sheets.

"I'll explain it, before your too far gone," Stef explained. She was still pushing Wendy back every time she tried to rise.

"Every thing's ready, Stef," Max said.

Stef continued with her explanation. " You're going to make a little protection video for us. We are members of a small group with similar interests. We call ourselves, 'The Devil's Cupid'. I ran into you, and you were just perfect for us. You have that certain innocent look and submissive mentality. Your going to be our plaything for the weekend."

"But Stef...you were m...my...f... friend," Wendy managed to say, trying again to rise.

"Oh, we'll be much more than friends, Wendy, and you see Chris here?' The large, naked black man stepped into her line of sight. He was about 6' 4" and resembled a bodybuilder. The shaft between his muscular thighs was over 8" and not even fully hard yet. 'He is going to be special to you. You see, on our little lunch breaks, for the past few weeks, I have been slipping some fertility drugs into your drinks. Yes,' she said, patting Wendy on the belly, 'you should be quite fertile by now."

Max cut in, "You can say and do whatever you want Stef. I can edit out, all but the good parts."

"Perfect," Stef replied. "I know this will all be new to you, Wendy, but we will position you, right where we want you. You just smile for the camera."

"N...no," Wendy tried once more to get up. Her limbs were just too weak. She was roughly pushed back.

"Keep her down there, Chris, while I undress." Stef was excited. Now the fun begins.

Chris pulled her up, released her bra and let her drop back down to the sheets. Her breasts lightly bounced as she fell. He placed his thick lips over a nipple and began to suck.

"Ahh,d...don,t," she feebly complained. Her breasts were overly sensitive and sore from the fertility drugs . He just sucked harder. "Aghh...no."

Stef bent over her. "What are you complaining about, Girl. Give Stef a kiss for the camera." She pulled Wendy's face to hers, pinched her mouth open, and thrust her tongue into Wendy's mouth. Wendy made muffled noises behind the forceful kiss. She always thought woman on woman sex was wrong, yet still, the kiss felt good. Then Stef's hand began to slowly travel down her belly, towards the elastic band of her panties. They easily slipped underneath. The soft red curls felt good under Stef's fingers. She loved the feeling of power, as the weak girl, struggled to get away from her probing fingers.

Wendy knew just where the fingers were heading and tried to tightly press her legs together. Stef withdrew her kiss long enough to slap Wendy's inner thigh. "You open those thighs, Girl." They opened from the slap, and Stef's fingers slipped into her womanhood. Her complaints were once again cut off by Stef's instant kiss.

Wendy tried to cut herself off from the fingers, but the drugs kept her mind wandering from that task. Unwanted moisture began to leak from her sex. This only made the fingers glide in smoothy. The camera zoomed in on the hand moving up and down underneath her pink panties. It caught her thighs flaring open, then the rise and fall of her breasts. She thrust one up into the black lips. Stef could distinctly hear Wendy moan beneath her. Her eyes were closed, and she began to kiss Stef back.

Chris got up, held Wendy's legs together, pulled her panties down and off. He felt them and held them to his nose. They were damp, and the aroma made his his cock twitch, then grow another inch.

Stef was furiously driving two fingers into Wendy's cunt. Her body was reacting by pressing her feet into the covers, arching her back, and rising her cunt up to meet the invading digits.

Chris replaced Stef's fingers with his. This allowed Stef to bring her wet fingers up to both her and Wendy's lips. She stuck them into Wendy's mouth behind her kiss.

"You like your pussy, Wendy?

Wendy did not know what she was doing, and sucked them clean.

Stef glanced up at Max. "Did you get that shot?"

"Oh, I sure did," he replied rubbing his crotch.

"Good, then make sure you get this," she said. "Come here Chris." Wendy moaned in frustration, as the fingers left her cunt. The air was cool against her wet sex.

"Have you ever sucked black cock, Wendy?" Stef asked.

"N..no..don't like," She weakly replied.

"Now don't be a prude, Girl, and open your mouth."

Wendy pursed her lips together, and shook her head.

Stef, yanked Wendy's hair and pinched her left tit hard. "I said open up, Bitch!"

Wendy was shocked at the sudden hostility in Stef's voice. She opened her mouth in both alarm and submission. She never liked oral sex, and the thought of a black cock in her mouth repulsed her.

Chris eased it in slowly, allowing the pre-cum from its tip to paint her tongue.

"Don't worry, Chris, she's too weak to bite," Stef said. "Make sure the camera can get in."

Wendy lifted her hands to Chris' hips, trying to push him away.

"Oh, that's awesome," Stef commented, "Look at her white hand, with the wedding ring, on his black hip. Make sure you get that shot, Max."

The thick, black monster pushed farther in, making her jaw cramp. As she tried to spit the taste from her mouth, it mixed with her saliva and ran down her white cheeks.

"Stuff it on in there, Chris," Stef said, "I want to see her gag."

Gag she did, one big one. It forced her throat to open up, allowing the rod to nudge deeper still.

Stef went back to the bed. She leaned Wendy over, and pressed her large breasts against her back. Once again she pushed Wendy's thighs apart and drove her fingers into the damp box.

"Your so wet, Wendy. You like that black cock?"

The microphone of the camera picked up the deep breaths from her nose, and each the gagging gasp from her throat.

"Mmm," Chris moaned. He had a fistful of her hair, and was pounding her face, making her beautiful eyes water.

Stef's three fingers made sloshing sounds in Wendy's soaked cunt.

Chris moaned again."Now, now, Wendy,' Stef chastised, 'don't think for a minute, your going to make him cum in your throat. Chris has been saving that load for your newly fertile womb. Pull out, Chris, Dear." As Chris' member tumbled from her lips, it stayed connected by a fine strand of spit and pre-cum. Stef wrapped her three, cream coated, fingers in the sticky mess and pushed them into Wendy's mouth. "Lick it up," she said tightly, cradling Wendy's head.

Chris was moving to the end of the bed, between Wendy's loosely spread thighs. He slapped his cock over her belly. It splattered a wet mess over body. The huge, black cock made a wonderful contrast in colors over her light, red haired, cunt and white skin.

Stef held her, and turned her head to look down at the long, black shaft, resting over her mound. "Just look at it, Wendy. Have you ever seen one so large? It comes up past your belly button. That's how deep he will be inside you. Chris has been on our trial medication at the clinic. A normal ejaculation is typically only a few tablespoons, while, Chris can release up to a cup of very, potent sperm. Isn't that wonderful? Now you just open those thighs, Wendy and push that cunt up to him."

Wendy was still in her weakened, drugged state, but fully away of her situation.

"N..no..please...I can't..I don't want..."she stammered.

The rotund crown of the shaft, pushed at her opening, rooting its way between her swollen petals. Although her sex was well lubricated, from Stef's fingering, she had not had intercourse in quite some time. Back and forth the head was worked, forcing her muscles to expand, bit by bit. She was sweating, her white skin breaking out in goosebumps. She bite her bottom lip from the pain.

"Agh, ugh, stop, agh." Her cries became louder with each slow push of his cock.

"Look, Wendy," the heads in," Stef said. She took a hold of her hands. "You better hold on for this part, Girl." She nodded at Chris. He grinned from ear to ear, then he rocked back, and thrust his hips forward.

"Aghhhh!" Wendy yelled out. Her fingers squeezed Stef's hands till the knuckles were white. Her legs kicked out, scissoring on the sheets. She began to pant from the pain.

"Girl, you sound like your already giving birth," Stef cruelly teased. "Wait till the real fucking starts."

Right on cue, the shaft in her belly began to dance. As it slipped back, the tight tissue of her cunt would withdraw along with it, snugly holding on to the black skin. Then it would pierce back into her depths, till the coarse hairs of his crotch scratched against her clit.

The stiff tips of Stef's nipples brushed against her back and shoulder. Her own sensitive nipples enlarged and throbbed. Prickling sensations sparked through her body, as Stef's hands caressed the orbs.

"You take that cock, Wendy," Stef said.

Wendy could only make sounds, "Ugh, ah, ugh, n..n...auh." Stef , knew these sounds to be of both pain and unwanted pleasure.

Stef took Wendy's hands and placed them over the Chris' flexing, ass cheeks. "Max, make sure you get her ring in the shot. I think she is fixing to really grab his ass."

Sure enough, an orgasm was rushing through her body. Her legs drew up around Chris' thighs, and her fingers dug into the cheeks of his dark ass. The surface of his black shaft was now coated in her thick, white cream. Stef dipped her fingers down to their juncture, and scooped up three fingers of the cream, feeding it to Wendy. Wendy almost bit Stef's fingers during one of Chris' more powerful thrusts. She slapped Wendy's cheek.

"You stop that, Girl. Just suck the fingers. That's a girl" "My pussy's so wet. Help me flip her over Chris, all fours."

Wendy let them maneuver her to the new position. She found herself staring down into Stef's shaved cunt, on her hands and knees, ass in the air. The shaft was immediately shoved back into her aroused sex. This time, when she cried out, it was into the damp, aromatic lips of Stef's cunt.

Stef gripped her by the ears, and forced her nose first, into her sex. "Suck me, you Bitch. Stick your tongue in my hole or I'll rip your ears off," Stef commanded. Wendy's submissive side kicked in, and she licked and lapped like a life long lesbian. Her face was coated in woman cream within minutes.

The wet slapping of skin on skin increased. From the angle of her body, the tip of Chris' cock was painfully jabbing at her cervix, knocking at the door.

"Look up at me, Wendy," Stef said, "I want to see your eyes when his cum floods your fertile womb."

Chris groaned and his hips stopped thrusting. Stef could see by the look in Wendy's eyes, that her sex was rapidly filling with warm cum. The sensation was sending shock-waves of pleasure throughout Wendy's flesh.

"Keep those eyes open," Stef warned. She glanced over at Max. "Max, hand me those rubber panties over there." She took them and passed them to Chris. "Now, Chris, when you pull out, let's quickly roll her over and get these panties on her. It will be a tight fit but it'll hold the sperm in."

In unison, Chris pulled his shaft out with a wet, 'plop', Wendy was rolled over like a rag doll, and the panties were yanked up her thighs. Stef gave the tight, rubber waistband a satisfying , 'pop'. Wendy squirmed around in the cum filled panties, while Chris rolled her over and tied her hands.

She was rolled back over. The weight of her body, was painful on the arms behind her back. Her head still rolled from side to side, in her drug induced state. Max began gathering up his equipment.

Wendy sighed relief, that it was now over.

"Will you let me go now?" Wendy weakly asked.

Stef sat on the edge of the bed. "Well, you did good, Wendy,' Stef said, 'but that was just for our protection. Once Max edits that video, I'm sure you will keep this weekend a secret. At least until you start to show. After that, you will come pleading for help with an abortion. No, Honey, your here till Sunday night." She got up and gave Wendy a sharp slap on the crotch of the rubber panties. She loved the wet sound it produced.

Turning to Chris, she said. "Put her in the car. Let's get her to the warehouse and introduce her to the rest of the group.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:33 AM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Wendy Meets The Devil's Cupid (Wendy's Ours Pt 2)

Chris tossed Wendy in the backseat of the car and climbed in after her. Stef started the engine and headed to the warehouse. They had thrown a light sundress on her, but left her bra off. She was still wearing the black, latex, rubber panties. They were so tight that even the outline of her pussy hair could be seen. It kept the huge load, of black cum, deposited by Chris, from going anywhere. She was still vaguely aware of her surroundings. In her weak state, with her arms tied behind her, she was going nowhere.

Chris pulled out his cock and began stroking it. Wendy tried not to look.

'Why was he doing that?' she wondered. Once he had it erect and ready, she found out.

Stef turned the radio down. She was hearing choking and gaging sounds from the backseat. Reaching to her rear-view mirror, she tilted it down and looked. Chris had a strong grip on the back of Wendy's head, and was holding it down. Her mouth and throat were fully encased on his shaft. His thighs were soaked from her slobber.

"Girl, you just can't get enough of that black cock, can you?" Stef laughed.

They finally arrived at the warehouse. It was deep in the dark heart of the harbor. A large garage door was opened, and the car drove in. Stef shut the car off and turned to the backseat. Chris was on his last few strokes, so she watched. Chris groaned. Wendy started wildly kicking her feet, her fingers clenching and unclenching. She made a loud, 'uph', and cum shot out her nose.

"I told you he could come over a cup, Sweetheart. You better swallow if you want him to let you up."

Chris didn't pull her off his dripping cock, till he heard and felt her swallow. She sat up in the seat. Her stomach gurgled a few times, then the cum came back up. It spewed out her mouth, down the front of her sundress.

"Don't worry about the dress, Wendy, it's coming right back off," Stef commented. Stef exited the vehicle and came around to open Wendy's door. As the door opened, Chris shoved her out. She fell in a heap to the cold, concrete floor. A group of about 20 men and women surrounded her. They commented on her, as if she wasn't there.

"You did good, Stef," someone said. "She is the perfect innocent mother," said another.

Another," And a red head. Does the carpet match the drapes?"

An older man stepped forward. He reminded Wendy of George Clooney but more muscular. He was dressed in a formal suit. Some of the others were dressed the same. She wondered if they had just returned from some formal ball.

The man spoke up, "Someone help Chris get her to the center."

She was lifted by Chris and 3 others. They carried her to the center of the warehouse. Her whits were starting to come back, and she began to struggle. They held her under the bright, spot lights. She blinked, it hurt her still dilated, eyes. It appeared there were more camera equipment beyond the shadows. She heard a grinding noise and 2 chains came down from the ceiling. There were thick leather cuffs on each chain. The men untied her hands, then began attaching them to the leather cuffs.

"No, Please, no! What are you doing? Don't!"

They were heedless to her cries. Someone held her feet together, and her arms were lifted up. She was standing in a 'T' position. The grinding began again, and she was lifted up, higher and higher. They let go of her feet. She kicked and bicycled them in the empty air. Her arms were now in a 'Y' position and painfully holding up her weight.

"Aghh! It hurts! Get me down, Please, please," she cried, but they just laughed at her predicament.

Each of her feet were captured, and more leather cuffs attached to her ankles. The cuffs had thin cables on them. The cables were ran through eye-bolts in the concrete, about 8 feet away from her. The cables came together, somewhere behind her to electric winches. More grinding started, and her legs were slowly spread apart.

"No...no...not this...please."

As her legs spread apart, the tight, latex panties pinched her thighs. The sundress became stretched tight. She was lowered some and the cables adjusted, till she was able to stand on her toes and relieve some of the pain from her arms. The drugs had definitely wore off.

The man looked up at her with a devilish grin. "You won't be needing this now." He took the hem of her sundress and gave it a violent tug. The whole dress came off in one shot, leaving her beautiful, naked breasts, bouncing free. She only wore the latex panties, and they looked painted on.

Stef came up behind her. She was dressed in a red, skin tight, latex one-piece, the bottom of which was more of a thong. A deep open 'V' ran down the front, past her navel. The large curve of her breasts were exposed in the open 'V' with just her nipples hidden from view. They stood erect from under the latex. She carried in her hand a small scalpel.

"No, Oh God, No!" Wendy screamed.

"No one will hear your screams, Wendy, and the walls are also soundproofed, but do, scream, please. We enjoy it. Now, I would be very still if I were you." Stef took the scalpel and very lightly ran it down one side of Wendy's rubber panties. Due to the tightness of the latex, it popped off, and went flying to the floor with a wet, 'splat'. There was only a light scratch on Wendy's hip, and impressions on her thighs and waist, where the pantie had been. The light red curls of her mound were matted with wet cum and sweat. With her legs spread wide, cum dripped from her open cunt to splatter beneath her on the floor. As Stef talked, she reached behind Wendy and dipped her fingers into her dripping sex.

"As you can see, Members, Wendy has recently enjoyed her first black cock. The little swimmers are burrowing in her fertile womb, as I speak." She ran the tip of her cum coated finger up the crack of Wendy's ass and circled it around her rectum.

"Stop it. Stop that," Wendy said, while trying to wriggle her ass away from the probing digit.

"She told me that she hates anal sex, but I think she will plead to us, for a cock in her ass," The muscle of Wendy's ass gave way, and the cum coated, finger was plunged up to the knuckle. "Mark, if you please,"

Mark was a younger man, wiry but muscular. He was naked, and hung like a horse. He pushed a cart towards Stef, its contents hidden from Wendy's view.

Some in the audience had taken up chairs, while others just walked around her, just outside the light.

Stef lifted up a long, black, dildo looking device. It had a short tube and squeeze pump on its end. She lubed it with the excess cum from Wendy's cunt.

"Stef, Stef, what are you doing with that?" Wendy said in a worried voice.

She placed the tip at Wendy's asshole and pushed.

"Stef, no, not there, not my asssssssss...auhhhhh!" Her ass cheeks clenched, and her legs trembled.

Stef gave the bulb a squeeze.

"What the," Wendy said.

She gave it another squeeze.

"Ugh," Wendy groaned. Then Stef continued pumping the bulb. The audience could hear the air as it rushed up the tube, and inflated the dildo in Wendy's ass.

"Ugh, st...st...stop," Wendy pleaded.

Her belly began to swell. More cum leaked from her cunt, forced out by the pressure in her bowels. She started panting again.

"You practicing for those labor pains again, Wendy?" Stef, chided. "You ready to plead for that cock in your ass?"

"N...never...you...Bbbbitch," Wendy managed to say between pants.

Stef pumped the bulb a few more times , then let it dangle from her ass. She reached into the cart and pulled out a bullwhip. She passed the whip to the older mans hands, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Maestro,' she said, 'make her sing."

He calmly removed his shirt, flexed his biceps, and walked a few feet behind Wendy. There was a swift rush of air and a loud crack. Wendy screamed in pain, and a long, red, lash mark was left, from her ass, to the front curve of her swollen belly.

Another rush and another crack, followed by her scream.

It went on and on. Across her naked back, her ass, the backs of her thighs. He was good. He could curve the tip of the whip around her breast, and lash the tender nipple.

"Watch this, Bitch," he said. The length of the whip flashed up, between her spread legs, and popped the center of her sex. She howled like a mad woman. "You ready to beg Mark for his cock in your ass?" He popped her sex again.

"Yes, Yes, Just stop!" Wendy cried.

He popped her sex again. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, he can fuck my ass."

Once again the stinging whip slapped her cunt. "Don't tell me, tell Mark over there."

"Mark,' she said, 'Please, please fuck my ass."

"I knew you would do it, Girl," Stef said, coming over. She began releasing air, from the dildo in Wendy's rear. Wendy gave a sigh of relief. The sigh was too soon, because before all of the air was released, Stef jerked the probe from her ass.

"Aghhhhhh!

"Now you'll be good and sore for your ass fuck, Bitch." Stef said with a hard slap to Wendy's sore cunt. "Your up, Mark."

Mark walked around her, admiring her body. She looked down with fear and loathing, at the long cock dangling between his thighs.
He stepped behind her and ran the point of his cock between her ass cheeks, coating it in her sweat.

"Look, I said yes, but not like this, not in this position," Wendy pleaded.

"Oh but, Sweetie, I prefer this position. It's more painful for you this way," he replied. The crown of his shaft, poked against her ring. She was still dry, most of the cum from Stef's fingers had dripped away with her sweat. Sweat, salty stinging sweat, was the only thing to lube his entrance. Each press of his cock was like pushing a roll of sandpaper up her ass.

"U...use something...p...please, it hurts."

"I am using something, Doll...You." Having said that, Mark thrust his whole shaft into her tender hole.

"Aghh! Take it out! agh, agh, agh!"

"Sure thing," he said. He withdrew his long, rod almost all the way out, but left the tip just inside her ring. The shaft was painted light red, from her blood, with smudges of brown. He took her hips and forcefully, jammed his cock back into her hole. Her scream echoed from the rafters. The chains rattled as he fucked her ass with abandon.

A long haired, blond woman, wearing a light, flowered, green dress, walked up to Wendy. She had the most amazing green eyes. Her delicate fingers ran through Wendy's red hair. "Are you having a problem taking is cock? Does it hurt?" As the woman teased, her fingers dropped down to Wendy's overly sensitive, nipples. They pulled at the nubs, stretching them out, pinching them, getting them hard. "Let me take your mind off that cock." From somewhere, she produced two mean looking nipple clamps, they were attached by a silver chain. She looked into Wendy's hazel eyes, and the slipped one on each nipple, cruelly tightening the jaws.

"Agh, don't, no, agh"

The lady closed her eyes and rocked her head, like she was enjoying her favorite song. "Come here, Jack," she said to a man in the shadows. He removed his clothes and stepped forward. He was an older grey haired man, with a short beard. His half erect cock was not as large, as the painful one in Wendy's ass, but a little larger than your normal one. The lady went to her knees, her head just across from Wendy's sex. She kept one hand on the nipple clamp's chain. The blond took the mans cock into her lips and began to suck. Every few seconds, she would give a random tug on the chain. When Wendy screamed, she would close her eyes again, enjoying the music.

The older man's cock became rock hard, and slick with the blonde's spittle. The blond rose up, holding the man's erect shaft. She used The nipple chain to help her up.

"Hey, stop for a moment, Mark. I want Jack to fuck her cunt," the blond said.

Reluctantly, Mark ceased his thrusts, but he didn't pull out. The older man pushed his cock through the petals of Wendy's sex.

"No, no, Mark, Mark, pull yours out," Wendy screamed.

But, no he didn't, and another cock pushed into her cunt, right up against Mark's, only separated by the tissues within. One at a time, the shafts began to raid her body.

"Are you filled now, Wendy?" the blond asked. She placed her hands on Jack's ass, and helped by pushing him into Wendy's cunt.

Wendy began to pant and make those sounds, that Stef so loved. The whole group, enjoyed that same music, and Wendy had the perfect voice for it.

The two cocks plunging into her body, the shame, the submission, they were doing something to her. It was allowing that unwanted pleasure to course back through her tissues. She mustn't do it. She couldn't cum in front of these people. She had to hold it back, hope that they cum first. They were too experienced though. They knew what they were doing. Both Jack and Mark, knew what the tightening of her cunt and asshole meant. The more she held back, the more the pressure built.

They knew that it was time, and released the seed, that would put her over the edge. Two cocks, twitching in unison, spurting thick cum.

"Ugh,ugh,ugh, Oh God...Ahhhh," Her body trembled and gyrated in her bonds. The flood of hot cum, had once again forced an orgasm from Wendy.

As the two cocks withdrew, ample amounts of cum overflowed from her holds. It spilled on the concrete floor below her and ran down her thighs in trails.

The Maestro stepped forward and addressed the group. "Rise friends, have some food and wine. Let the Bitch drip in cum for a while. The suggestion box is on the table. We encourage imagination for her next round."

As the group moved to the tables, Stef came back to Wendy. "I see your enjoying yourself. Not the innocent housewife now, are we?" She scooped up some bloody cum from Wendy's ass, and wiped it over her face. "You look good covered in cum. Do hang around." She left Wendy hanging there, picked up her wine glass, and walked into the shadows.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
Kolt48

Default The Devil's Cupid (Wendy's Ours Pt 3)

The older man, (he seemed to be the leader), stepped back into the light. The group gathered back around Wendy.

"Look, you've had your fun, please let me go. I'm a mother. I have a family," Wendy pleaded.

"Oh but, Honey, that's one of the things that make you so enticing. The little, red headed, housewife, stretched out, dripping in cum," the man said. She continued to beg, but he ignored her, and addressed the group. He read from a slip of paper. "Melisa, has an excellent suggestion. I say we prepare our guest."

The chains were lowered, and she crumpled to the floor. Her limbs were too sore to move. A metal bench was being rolled in and locked into place, under the bright, lights. It resembled a weight bench with no pads, all stainless steel. A latch could be adjusted to tilt it up or down. On what appeared to be the head of the bench, was an adjustable headrest, complete with straps. Two men picked Wendy up and held her, as the next parts where brought in. It was medical leg stirrups, with various buckled straps. She went into a wild panic, when she saw them. Two other men had to assist restraining her. The stirrups were locked into place at the end of the bench.

"Oh God, no, no, n...umph...uh,uh." Her cries of 'no' were garbled, as in the midst of her screams, a brunette came up behind her thrusting a ring gag behind her teeth. She fought hard, kicking and screaming behind her gag, but they wrangled her down regardless. They yanked her arms and strapped them to the bottom sides, of the bench. Another strap was tightly pulled under her heaving breasts and ribcage. Her kicking legs were captured and strapped to the stirrups, at both the knees and ankles. Her head was pressed down, and a strap tightened across her forehead.

The man looked down into her frightened face. "Well, Wendy, how would you like your legs spread? I say, like a frog,"
The stirrups were taken and adjusted. Her knees were bent, thighs pressed down flat, then her legs pushed back, and flared out. It did resemble a frog on a dissecting table. This put terrible pressure on her inner thighs and opened her cunt wide. Her headrest was adjusted, so she could see down between her breasts to the matted, red curls of her mound. Then the bench was adjusted at an angle, lowering her head, almost to the floor, while thrusting her cunt straight up to the hungry, eyes of the group.

Stef came over and removed the clips from Wendy's sore nipples. The blood rushed into them, of course causing her much pain. They had purposely not strapped her waist down, so they could watch her ass rise up and gyrate from the pain.

"Looks like you want to be fucked, Don't you, girl?" Stef said. "Tell you what, Chris will fuck you again, while I prep your breasts."

Chris immediately stepped forward and thrust his familiar, black cock into Wendy's open sex. There was nothing to block him from driving straight to the mouth of her cervix. Each time he bottomed out, she wailed with pain. Stef, all the while, was busy, binding Wendy's breasts with wide bands. Her breasts were bunched up, into a tight painful ball. They were swelling and turning red, the nipples elongating.

From the corner of her eye, Wendy saw the cart being rolled her way. Stef reached into it and lifted up a thin, bamboo cane. She swished it in the air with a smile. Suddenly it came down with a vicious 'whack!' to her swollen breasts.

"Ok, Wendy, Honey, you raise that cunt, best you can, and thrust it up to Chris' cock, or else..." 'whack!' Her breast was hit again.

Someone laughed, "That got her moving, She's fucking him like a cheap whore now."

Every time she slowed her hips, her tender breasts were swatted again.

"That's it, make him feed your fertile cunt his load," Stef said.

"Ahhh," Chris moaned.

"He's filling you up, isn't he? You see at this angle, that loads not going anywhere. As a matter of a fact, we're fixing to add to it,"

Wendy could feel the warm cum, just sitting there, slowly seeping into her womb.

Chris pulled out, and Stef stepped between Wendy's thighs. She was handed a bowl of ice. Stef reached into the bowl and withdrew a speculum. She forced the cold metal into Wendy's abused sex. Wendy groaned as it was opened, wider and wider. Wendy felt that if it went much wider, and her vagina would tear.

"Would you look down there," Stef commented, "She has room for more cum."

She stepped aside, and a man came forward. He quickly jerked his cock, and shot a load into Wendy's open pussy. Another man stood behind him. The women around Wendy were sucking their men, and bringing them close to orgasm. One by one, another load of sperm was fired off into her hole. In no time, it was so full, that the overflow began to drip down the crack of her ass and front of her mound. Droplets of cum clung to her pubic hair.

"Your all full, Wendy," Stef announced, "Look what we have here," Stef held up a long clear tube. It had a bulb pump in its center. It looked like a gas siphon. "This was Melisa's suggestion, so we will let her do the honors."

Melisa was a short, cute, Hispanic girl. She was maybe 25, with shoulder length, black hair and exotic, dark eyes. Naked, her creamy light brown, skin, glistened in the bright lights. A nicely trimmed patch of pubic hair, framed her young sex. Her full hips, swayed as she walked. She took the tube from Stef.

Nodding at one of the naked men, she handed him one end of the tube. "Hold this end in her cum filled pussy, please."

Melisa held the tube up to Wendy's face. "Watch this," she said. With one squeeze of the bulb, the cum from Wendy's cunt was sucked up into the clear tube. At the next squeeze, it was sucked into the other end. A small drip of cum dropped from the open end and splashed to the tip of Wendy's nipple, coating the fleshy nub. With one more squeeze, about a tablespoon of cum left the tube, to paint her swollen breast. Melisa took her hand and massaged it into Wendy's sensitive breast. Any touch to her tightly wrapped, breasts caused her intense pain.

"Think that hurts, dear girl, that's nothing," Melisa said with a sinister, mischievous grin. "Tilt her head back."

A latch was released, and Wendy's strapped head was tilted back and locked into place, her mouth still held open with the ring-gag. Melisa, teasingly ran the end of the tube under Wendy's nose.

"Don't you just love the smell of fresh cum?" Wendy could not help but catch the strong whiff of the men's seed. Melisa did not stop there. She began to push the tube into Wendy's open nostril. "Here, have some," Melisa said, giving the bulb three quick squeezes.

Instant, excruciating pain shot into Wendy's skull. The salty sperm burned into her sinus cavity. Her whole body, shook with convulsions. The ribs of her chest rose and fell from her quick, heavy breaths.

"I don't think she liked that," Melisa commented. "You know, it is nearly, impossible to sneeze with your mouth open." She removed the tube, than ran it into Wendy's mouth. "Stef informed me that you don't care for the taste of cum. Did you know, that most of your taste buds are stationed at the roof of your mouth?"

Wendy heard the air from the pump, then felt a thick wash of fluid at the roof of her mouth. The prolific taste of cum permeated her senses. Then it began to slowly run down the back of her tonsils, causing her to gag. She still had the burning pain in her head, and could feel the slow drip of sperm running from the back of her nose, down into her throat.

"How about I fed you some?" Melisa said, running the tube down Wendy's throat.

She gagged as the end of the tube tickled the back of her throat.

"Tilt her head up some, so she can swallow," Melisa ordered. "There. Say Ah."

Melisa kept squirting and squirting, transferring the warm cum from Wendy's sex to the back of the throat. She had no option but to swallow the foul liquid, or die choking. Quicker and quicker Melisa squeezed the bulb. Wendy could not swallow fast enough, and soon cum was pooling in her mouth and running in trails down her face.

"You better breathe through your one nostril, Honey," Melisa said laughing.

Wendy finally managed to swallow all of the viscous payload.

The tube was removed and Melisa began attaching an even smaller tube to its end. She stepped between Wendy's spread thighs. "You'll want to strap her waist down now," she said.

A wide strap was pulled tight around Wendy's lower abdomen, holding her hips in place. Melisa began probing her fingers into Wendy's open cunt.

"Damn, it's hard to find it through all this cum," she commented. "Ah, there it is."

'There what is?' Wendy wondered in terror. Then she felt the unspeakable pain of the tube being forced up her pee hole.

When Melisa looked down at Wendy, she could see her panting profusely, eyes wide with terror. She was staring at the bulb in Melisa's hand, trying to shake her strapped head, 'no!'.

She devilishly gave the bulb a deep squeeze.

"Aghhhh! Aghhh!"

The perverted blond from before, was in the crowd, eyes closed, swaying her head in pleasure. She enjoyed the music of Wendy's violent screams, more than anyone.

"Do it again, Melisa, please," the blond asked.

"Aghhh!" Every muscle in Wendy's body twitched and contorted in pain.

"Damn," Melisa said looking down, "All the cum is gone." Like a pissed off, spoiled brat, She violently jerked the tube from Wendy's urethra.

""Aghhh!" At least that last scream made Melisa feel better.

The older man bent over Wendy, and yanked the tight bands from her breasts. They crudely flopped down at her sides, throbbing in agony. He patiently waited for Wendy's cries to die down before addressing the audience.

"Thank you, Sweet Melisa," He laughed to himself, thinking of an Allman Bros song. Carefully he unfolded another sheet of paper and smiled, as he read the next suggestion. "My friend, Kolt, I believe your up next."
Old 10-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
Kolt48

Default Kolt's Suggestion (Wendy's Ours Pt 4)

Kolt stepped forward and removed the cold speculum from Wendy's cunt. He wiped it off on her red haired, mound. The bench and her head were leveled out. The cart was moved closer. He pulled out a copper rod. The rod was 5" long and 1 1/2" in diameter. Hr fingered Wendy's asshole with the cum from her crack, then jammed the rod deep into her bowels. Another rod was lifted, this one, stainless, 6" long and 2" in diameter. It had a flat, curved base to it. He pushed it into her wet sex. The flat, curved metal, part pressed snugly against her exposed clit. Some type of rubber harness, was placed over the rods and buckled to her inner thighs and waist. The other large strap around her waist was removed. Wires were attached to the rods and fed to a black box on the cart. Kolt picked up a small remote transmitter and displayed it to Wendy.

He spoke, "This controls the rods in your holes. It can produce a pleasurable, light, electrical tapping to your clitoris, or a strong shock to your lower passages. Example..." He turned a dial, and a surprising light tap, vibrated the circumference of her clit. He let it go on for a few minutes, until her hips began to rise from the bench. "Oh, I see you like that. Now..." The dial was turned all the way to the right. Her body jumped in her bonds, every muscle in her body contracted and twitched. Her sore bladder released, and urine ran down her ass, over the copper rod's base, and onto the metal bench, stinging her back with tiny shocks. He smiled, and returned it back to the light, electrical taps.

"You see how this works, Wendy," he said shifting to a position behind her head. The tilted the headrest some, so she was looking straight up into his thick, protruding cock. I'm going to remove the ring, and your going to suck my cock satisfactorily, or the shocks can be quite painful."

The ring-gag was removed. She took those few precious seconds to stretch her jaws, and prepare for the coming onslaught of another forced blow-job. To her surprise, a blindfold was tied over her eyes. Kolt held two ear plugs in his hand.

"You won't hear me, Wendy, but don't worry, you will know if your not pleasuring me correctly." He inserted the plugs into her ears, and placed his shaft between her lips.

She was quickly hit with a strong jolt. That was her cue. She knew she had to give her best performance. She licked the crown of the cock, and dipped her tongue into the leaking hole. He bent down and released the band from her forehead, allowing her to bob her head up and down his shaft. The tapping was getting to her sex, tingling her senses.

Kolt knew he could continue with this pleasure, till he spilled his seed into the depths of her throat, humiliating her in the process, but no, that would be predictable. He knew how to better humiliate this cunt. Looking to his right, he nodded to Stef. She entered, walking a large Mastiff. With her ears plugged, Wendy never heard the, 'click, clack' of paws on concrete. Two small stools were placed beside Wendy's head for the dog to stand on.

He pulled out and gave her a quick shock. Stef was above her, stroking the dog's shaft. After Wendy overcame the shock, she raised her head, mouth open, searching out Kolt's cock in desperation. The dogs stiff rod was placed in her mouth. Something was different, the taste, the feel. It didn't matter. The shock she received in her cunt and ass, told her she had to suck, so she began to suck like a pro. Anything to save her from the unbearable pain of the metal probes.

The electric tapping over her clit was effecting her actions. It made her horny. She was beginning to enjoy the taste of the thick cock. No longer gagging, she was taking it deeper. Her hips began to roll up, her cunt rise, the muscles of her sex gripping the metal shaft. She moaned along the cock, making the dog whimper and kick its back leg.

"That dogs never been sucked that good," someone commented.

"Look at that bitch, she's going to make herself cum."

Kolt gave her a slight shock, that sent her over the edge. The orgasm made her throat constrict over the dogs cock. This made his knot, swell in her mouth, and forced the shaft to erupt. A huge flow of hot cum spewed into her mouth.

Kolt tore her blindfold off. Her eyes went wide in horror. Her muffled scream, only made the dog fire off more cum into her waiting mouth. Furiously she shook her head, but was unable the throw off the knotted dog. She had to swallow the vile load. It was hotter and thinner than human cum, and it burned going down her throat.

"She just came from sucking a dogs cock. I hope we got that on camera," Stef said.

"Every bit," Max replied.

It took a few minutes for the dogs knot to ease, so they all stood and watched, as her throat bulged with one swallow after another.

The vibrations kept tapping at her clit. She could not stop the damn sensations on her clitoris. The awful cock was removed from her lips, and the ear plugs removed. Still her hips began to rise again, fucking the probes in her ass and cunt. She belched up dog cum. It ran out the corner of her mouth and drizzled down her face.

Stef knelt at her head. "Your such a good dog sucker, Wendy. Did you get a nice belly full?"

Wendy tried to reply, as another orgasm was coming on. "Y...you...Bbb...itch...ugh."

"Oh, We'll see who the bitch is, Wendy." Stef replied. She turned to the guys. "When she finishes her little orgasm, shock her a few more times, then unstrap her. I think it's my turn now."
Old 10-08-2013, 04:04 AM   #5
domywife

domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)

As always, awesome.
domywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:39 AM   #6
Kolt48

Default Stef's Turn (Wendy's Ours Pt 5)

Wendy was exhausted. Her body was worn down from the constant pain and orgasms. She was finally raised from the bench. Her arms were tied behind her back at the elbows. It hurt her shoulder and kept her sore breasts thrust up from her chest. Four men held her, as she weakly struggled.

"Did these people ever sleep?" she wondered. The pain caused her to loose all semblance of time. Little did she know, the Devil's Cupid, lived for this weekend. It was the culmination of months of work and dedication in finding just the right victim for their pleasures. They could stay up for days straight, fueled by their sexual adrenaline.

The men carried her over to face Stef. She fought and tugged in their strong arms.

"Let go of me you Bastards."

"Still the fighter, aren't we Wendy?" Stef said.

"You people let me go. You can't do this. It's wrong, you Bitch!"

"Oh, so spiteful, and you call me the Bitch. Who's the one with the dried dog cum on her lips?" She dug into her cart and pulled out a white jar, unscrewing the cap, as she smiled sardonically at Wendy.

"Look I didn't know, that asshole forced me. You people are awful."

Stef ignored her complaints. She looked to the men. "Spread her legs." Dipping four fingers into the jar, she scooped up a wad of white cream. She liberally spread the cream over Wendy's pussy. Lifting each lip, she rubbed it into the petals. Using her finger, she pushed it up her crack and shoveled it into her ass. Last but not least, she crammed a load of the goop into her tender cunt. Wendy fought the whole time.

"What are you doing? What is that shit? Stop, stop it !"

The cream was already beginning to slowly heat up and tingle.

"I told you, we would see who the bitch in heat was," Stef replied. She turned back to the men. "Tie her legs together at the ankles and knees, and toss her ass on that mattress over there." While Wendy was being tied and carried to a small mattress in the corner, Stef spoke to the group, "Just take a seat, friends. Have a drink and watch."

The group pulled up chairs, about six feet away, set in a semi-circle around the mattress. Wendy curled into a ball, turning her back to them, trying to sleep, and ignore their prying eyes.

Stef smiled to herself, she knew what would happen. The cream would cause an allergic reaction in the sensitive membranes of the body. It started with redness to the effected area, then inflammation, and itching. The swelling and severe itching would increase with each passing minute. If not treated, the reaction could last for several days. The locations where the cream was applied, clitoris, labia, and rectal tissues, would swell to twice their normal size. The intolerable itching would be maddening.

Wendy became restless, tossing and turning on the small mattress. Her thighs tried to churn, but they were too tightly tied at the knees. The cheeks of her ass clenched together, then apart, as she tried to squeeze them against the creeping itch, in her asshole. Next she would pull up her feet, then push them back down, obviously, squirming in irritation. Then the small grunts and groans started.

"Ugh, what did you do to me?" she moaned.

Stef did not answer, only smiled to her friends.

Wendy's body began to gyrate. She rolled to her belly, humping her mound against the soft surface of the mattress. Then she sat up, and tried to rub her sore ass, like a dog scooting across the carpet. Nothing worked, nothing could reach the effected regions. She rolled back to her belly, grinding her pelvis into the mattress and moaning loudly. She was now, oblivious to the audience around her. Her sole focus became relief.

"Remind you of a bitch in heat?" Stef asked the blond beside her.

She turned and said something to the black man on her left. He got up, returning a few minutes later with two others. The three men untied Wendy's legs and attached a 4 foot, spreader bar to her ankles. Her arms were then untied, separated, and attached to two eye-bolts, on the concrete, and at the head of the mattress. All she would be able to do, would be pull up on her knees. She tried that, but the spreader bar was yanked, leaving her face down on the mattress.

"Boys," Stef called out, "You're safe. Once that cream soaked into her pores, it can't effect anyone else. You may also note, with her openings swollen like that, she'll be tight as a virgin." That last comment made the athletic, black man, behind Wendy, smile.

He stared down at the beautiful ass, undulating below him. Stripping, he fisted his hard cock. Wendy tried to scoot back up to her knees. He quickly jerked her feet back down and knelt between her thighs. Spreading the cheeks of her ass, he inspected the oval opening. As Stef had said, it was severely swollen and tightly closed. He spit on it, and it puckered back. Placing his hands on her back, he pushed her flat, crushing her abused breasts into the mattress. He pressed the crown of his cock to her hole. She rubbed the muscle back against the head. Anything to scratch that itch. Then the cock began to penetrate the constricted hole.

"Oh God! No! Ah, ah. It hurts. It hurts," Wendy cried.

"You should thank me, Wendy,' Stef said, 'I made you an anal virgin again."

The black man was in a push-up position, pressing down on her back with his hands, his feet pushing the spreader bar down. Everyone watched, as the black cock, launched into her ass.

"Aghh, Ahhh!" she wailed.

"Shut up, Bitch, and take your fuck'n cock," he said.

Once the shaft was fully imbedded in her rectum, and the rough hairs of his crotch touched her inflamed skin, she was reminded of the itch.

"That's it, Baby, fuck Daddy back," he said, beginning to torment her. "Your ass is so tight. Suck it into your hole, you little slut."

Wendy was moaning now, trying to drive more of the cock into her ass, while rubbing her swollen clit on the mattress. The thick cock hurt, but it was the only way to scratch her back passage.

He could not last long. The tight elastic ring of her ass was gripping his shaft in a vise. The hot cum in his balls began to boil.

"Ahhh," he groaned, filling her bowels with his steaming seed.

When he withdrew, her swollen ring just closed right back up. Not a drop was spilled.

"Will you look at that,' he commented holding her cheeks open, 'she slammed back shut, tight as a button. I need some of that shit for my wife."

Stef walked over and pulled Wendy up by the hair. "Did you enjoy your little butt-fuck?" She glanced over her shoulder. "I'm so glad your on your knees, Bitch, because her comes your little friend."

The Mastiff came trotting alongside the blond woman. He was led to Wendy's upraised ass. His long, rough tongue came out and swiped her cunt.

"Oh no, Stef, no, agh,"

"That's right. That wet tongue feels good on your aggravated sex," Stef replied.

The dog was sticking his whole snout into her pussy, lapping away at the juice that seeped out. Wendy just moaned and rocked her ass. Snaking out, the long tongue could lash from her clit to asshole, in one lick.

Stef pulled Wendy's lips to hers. "Kiss me," she commanded. Wendy did, allowing Stef to tongue her. Stef pulled away disgusted, and spit in Wendy's face. "You taste like dog cum, Bitch." She nodded to the blond, who put a damp rag to the dog's snout. His sheath opened, and his thick, fleshy, cock descended.

"I told you, we would see who the bitch is," Stef said. "I have just one word for you. You know what that is?"

"What," Wendy spat back angrily.

"Mount."

The Mastiff, slapped his paws over Wendy's back, and drove his cock into her swollen cunt.

"Ahhhhh, No!" Wendy screamed.

With her whole sex swollen and inflamed, Wendy felt just like she was having her virginity stolen. The dog's cock pounded away at her with amazing speed. No man can fuck that fast. It was like a jackhammer between the lips of her sex. Her body did not care what or who it was, it was a scratch, and any scratch, just called for more. The dogs large balls, slapped against her overly sensitive, and protruding, clit.

She was bending down now, thrusting up her ass up, and using her arms to push her cunt back to the shaft.

Stef put her hand on the dog's back. "Hold," she said. the Mastiff stopped in mid stroke.

"That dogs got more restraint than I do," someone commented.

Wendy moaned, jerking her hips. "D...d...don't stop," she pleaded.

"His name is Butch, Wendy. Tell him to fuck you."

"N...no...I...can't."

"Yes, you can. If not, he's been trained to stay here all day."

"Ugh...Ugh...Fu...Fu...Fuck me...Fuck me, Butch, Fuck me!"

"That's a girl. Fuck her, Butch, Fuck her hard!"

The dog wasted no time in pounding away. His front claws scratched her back, while his back feet left bloody scratches on her naked thighs.

Wendy was in the throes of one orgasm after another. The little sounds escaping her lips could make a eunuch hard.

"Wendy, Wendy, look here," Stef said, lifting Wendy's head and staring into her lust filled, hazel eyes. She got off on humiliating her. "You just love that big dog cock, don't ya? Can you feel his knot back there, rubbing against your g-spot? Aww, your coming on his cock, aren't you? I can see it in your eyes. Just wait till he fills your little belly with dog cum. They say it is much warmer. You can compare it to that black cum in your ass."

The dog began whimpering. His hind legs shaking like crazy. Wendy's thighs were a bloody mess.

"Ugh...Ugh...Ugh," Wendy groaned, coming again.

"Yes, that must be his cum filling you now. Look at me Wendy, and tell me your ours."

There she was, on her hands and knees, ass in the air. The dog had turned around, so they were knotted ass to ass. Her belly was descended and bloated from the massive load of cum. She was defeated.

"Yes," she told Stef, "I'm yours."

The next day, she was cleaned up, placed in a yellow sundress, with matching panties, and carried home by Stef and Chris.

Her pussy and asshole still inflamed and itched, like something crazy. Stef caught Wendy rubbing herself on the leather seat.

"Girl, look at you," Stef said, "You want some more cock, don't you, Girl?"

"No...no, I'm too sore."

"Nonsense," Stef replied, pulling over behind an empty building. "Chris, give Wendy some more cock."

Chris yanked her out, by the red hair, and threw her up against the car. He did not bother removing her panties. He just pushed them down her thighs. Then flipping her skirt up, he plowed his stiff, black cock into her tight, love box. She had to steady herself on the door frame. In no time, the thick cream of her body's lubrication coated the large cock. Once it was well lubricated from her cum, he pulled out, and brutally pushed it into her tender ass. She bit her lip, and pushed back to his powerful thrusts.

He finished off, filling her brown hole with over a cup of fresh cum. She was left panting and out of breath. He pulled her yellow panties up, and flipped her skirt down, wiping his dark cock on the hem.

Once back in the leather seats, she felt the cum, leaking from her ass into the yellow panties.

Stef spoke, "When you get home, you better clean up real quick, before the husband and kids see you. There is an extra copy of your video in the shopping bag, to ensure you remember our secret. Also, don't forget, we have another shopping trip planned in four weeks."

Wendy reached down and rubbed her inner thigh. The tattoo was still sore. It was a small, red, cupid with devil's horns. Just like the one on Stef's left, ass cheek. She had meant to ask her about it weeks ago. Now, there was no need to ask.

The car stopped, and Wendy's husband came out to greet them.

'Oh, Crap,' she thought, her cum filled panties had already seeped into the back of her yellow sundress. 'Crap.'
Old 10-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #7
Krizzy

Krizzy has initial reputation

More soon I hope.
Krizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:51 AM   #8
Kolt48

Default More to come

I am currently working on a few new Chapters of this one.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #9
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

That's great news. I can't wait to read them.
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #10
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chap. 6

Wendy was nervous. She paced back and forth across the house. The four weeks had elapsed, and now Stef was returning to take her away for a week. There was nothing she could do with the video threat still held above her head. Stef had already gained the approval for her absence from both her husband and boss. Now, here she was, bags packed, alone, and trembling.

The doorbell rang, and her heart jumped in her chest. Frantically, she tried to think of someway out of this situation. She had been dreading this moment since the day she had run from the driveway, straight to the bathroom, to rid herself of the cum soaked panties. The next day she had purchased some, 'day after' pills, unsure if it had been, too little, too late. She had been denying her husband sex every since, not knowing how to explain the tattoo on her inner thigh. Now, she stood, her shaking hand poised at the door knob.

Reluctantly she opened the door, meeting the smiling face of the woman that claimed to be her friend.

"It's about time you opened the door," Stef said, rocking her head and looking around. "I see Hubby and the kids are gone." She then looked Wendy up and down.

Wendy was dressed in a baggy pair of jeans and a long sleeved pull-over shirt.

"What the Hell are you wearing that for?" Stef asked with anger.

"I...I," Wendy started to explain.

"Oh, just shut up," Stef said before turning to call out the door. "Chris, come here and bring my bag."

'No, not Chris again,' Wendy cringed, remembering the feel of his large, black cock pushing its way into her tight cunt.

There he was, standing at the door, grinning, a large black bag in his powerful hand.

Stef turned her around, and gave her a violent push towards the bedroom.

"Come,' Stef said to Chris, 'Let's get her properly clothed."

Wendy found herself pushed into her own bedroom.

"Get that shit off," Stef ordered. "Chris, help her."

Wendy was quickly tossed over the bed, where her shoes and socks were pulled off. Hesitantly, she unsnapped her jeans and they were, just as quickly, jerked off. Pulling her up by the arms, the long-sleeve, pull-over was yanked over her head. She fell back to the bed, clothed only in a matching, light blue, bra and panties.

Stef snapped her fingers.

"All of it, Bitch. I have something else for you to wear."

Timidly, Wendy removed her bra and panties, trying to hide her flesh from Chris' lustful gaze.

"Put this on," Stef said.

Wendy was tossed a black latex bra and the all too familiar, tight latex panties.

"I'm not wearing that," Wendy said with renewed bravery.

Stef reached into her bag and held up a DVD.

"You better rethink that, Wendy."

Wendy stared at the DVD for a few minutes with aversion, then stood up, and obediently picked up the garments. It took her some time to squeeze her body into the form fitting latex. The bra was opened over her areolas, and the tightness of the material forced them outward, along with her pinkish nipples. The panties hugged her full ass and contoured the camel-toe of her sex.

"No, wait. Bend over and pull those down," Stef said.

She was reaching back into the bag, her hand returning with a small container. Wendy immediately recognized the smell and texture of the whitish cream.

"No! No! Stef, please!"

"Hold her down, Chris."

Chris held her chest to the bed with her legs hanging off the side. Stef dug her fingers into the panties and dragged them down below her ass cheeks. Holding a cream covered, vibrator, she rubbed the mixture from its tip over the surface of Wendy's clit before pushing its entire length into her narrow cunt. After that, the tight latex panties were pulled back up, securely confining the vibrator within her sex. Its round base was outlined in the latex. The muffled sound of the buzzing vibrator roared between her thighs. Stef finished off by giving Wendy a hard slap to the ass.

Wendy was released and a long red dress was thrown at her.

"Put this on, and be hasty," Stef remarked.

Wendy found it uncomfortable to stand with the rigid vibrator embedded within her flesh. Still, she knew better and slipped the dress on. It looked good with her red hair. The low cut of the front revealed the beautiful cleavage of her tightly compressed breasts.

Stef took her by the hand.

"Come," she ordered, "Chris, bring her bags."

Wendy was joined by Chris in the backseat, and Stef took the wheel. She was tightly buckled in to the grey leather seat, putting more pressure on the base of the vibrator.

"Sit back and enjoy the ride, Sweetheart. It is a long drive to our warehouse in Chicago," Stef commented.

The leather and latex caused her sex to sweat, farther activating the chemicals in the cream. Wendy began to fidget in her seat, trying to ease the burning itch in her cunt. The ever-present hum of the vibrator made things even worse. She caught a whiff of something familiar. It was the unmistakable scent of Chris's black cock. She saw it from the corner of her eye. He had removed it from his jeans and was stroking it to hardness. Pretending not to see it, she turned her head towards the window, watching the traffic rush by and hoping someone could help her. Still, she could not keep her lusting eyes from wandering back to the black shaft. The dark tip, glistened wetly with pre-cum, as it dripped slowly down its length.

Chris' fingers tightly tangled in her red hair, turning her face to his cock.

"You see something you want, Girl?" he asked.

"No, no, I don't want that, Chris," she replied.

"Your eyes tell a different tale, Sweetheart," he said with a grin.

His powerful grip was drawing her closer and closer to the slippery crown.

"Please, I don't wan...gulp."

Her cries were cut off by the black shaft pushing into her throat.

Stef looked back into her rear-view mirror and smiled.

"Now, Chris,' she said, 'make sure she swallows all that. I don't want any cum on that dress, yet."

"Yes Mame," he replied with a groan, thrusting his hips into Wendy's gagging face. "You hear that, Bitch? You better swallow all of my seed, or things will get rough."

A large truck drove past, honking as he viewed the white girl's head bobbing in the back seat, the black man's head tossed back with a look of pleasure. Stef, smiled and waved.

Later, the car pulled into the warehouse, and Stef turned in her seat. She felt her own sex throb, as she watched the red haired wife in the backseat. Wendy's ass gyrated against the leather seat. The large black cock was twitching in her lips, her head was held tightly, Adam's apple moving as she swallowed. A good two minutes passed by, as the last of the warm cum was discharged into Wendy's belly.

"Here we are, Wendy," Stef declared. "Time to say 'Hello' to The Cupid."
Old 11-25-2013, 07:17 AM   #11
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chap. 7

Nervously Wendy was pulled along by Stef and Chris. She was taken before a round, wooden table surrounded by members of the Devil's Cupid. Some faces were new, others she recognized. The embarrassment was turning her face the same red shade of her dress. Stef reached up, wiping off her lower lip.

"You left a little cum there, Sweetheart," Stef said before turning to address the group. "Wendy has returned to spend the weekend with us, Friends."

They all nodded in approval.

The grey haired man spoke up.

"Your just in time for dinner," he said motioning towards the table.

At first glance, it looked just like a large,round, wooden table but upon closer inspection, this one was different. It had strong eye-bolts around its circumference, and one side held some kind of small, vise-like contraption.

Three men stood up and helped Chris secure Wendy, thrusting a ring gag between her teeth in the process. Still in the long red dress, she was placed on the table. Her arms were pulled above her head and cuffed to an eye-bolt. Shifting her body, they positioned her head between the vise-like device. She struggled, but there were just too many of them. A knob was turned on the device, and the two wooden panels began to press against the sides of her face. A rubber strap was attached to the two panels and pulled tightly across her forehead. They then released their grip and stood back.

Her lower body was free to move. She could kick out with her feet and raise her upper torso, but her head and arms remained transfixed to the table. After straining and wriggling back and forth, she finally relaxed. Her neck was beginning to hurt. Her eyes shot to and from in horror. The vibrator still hummed within her latex panties. It made a light knocking sound over the table's wooden surface.

The men took seats around the table and plates were served. Wendy could smell the aroma of roast chicken. It reminded her of just how hungry she had become. With her head constrained as it was, she could not see the women. Unknown to her, the women were below the men, servicing them while they ate. She could taste the remainder of Chris' cum, but her mouth was becoming dry. The moisture, pooling within her latex panties was dehydrating her.

Suddenly, a blond woman's face appeared over her own. The blond slowly opened her lips. Her mouth was full of cum. It trailed in a long strand, down towards Wendy's open mouth. She kicked her feet and jerked her body, but her head remained immobile. The cum dripped into the back of her throat, making her gag. She thought she was going to die, it was like a Chinese water torture, only with cum. The cum just kept coming and coming, pouring out from the young blond's lips. Finally, all of it was gone, and the blond gave her a wet kiss, using her tongue to push more of the white mass down her throat.

The table was on a spindle, and it was spun to another man. A beautiful black woman rose from between his thighs and stared down into Wendy's frightened face. Her mouth opened as well, allowing the fresh deposit of cum to come pouring forth. The first splash landed in her nose, before hitting her teeth and dropping onto her panicking tongue. She was unable to run from the powerful aroma and salty flavor of the warm load. Once that load was gone, the black woman kissed her. The thick lips spreading a coat of cum over her face.

The table was spun again. Wendy found herself looking into the bright faces of a blonde and a brunette. They kissed each other, snowballing a thick load of cum back and forth over her head. The more sloppy their kiss became, the more cum drooled from their passionate lips into her pried-open mouth. As the table spun, she was forced to swallow each and every load, or risk drowning in the thick cream.

At last the table was spun, stopping at Stef. She playfully ran her fingers through the cum in Wendy's face.

"So did you enjoy your dinner, Wendy?"

Her hands wormed their way down her body, following the contours beneath the red dress. They pressed the base of the vibrator from the V of the dress. Wendy winced and rolled her hips.

"Aw, Are you horny, Honey?"

The grey haired man, (who seemed to be in charge), came over.

"Stand her up. Let's see how wet she is," he stated.

She was released from the table and held, standing, by two men. A mixture of cum and drool drained from her gag, running down her chin and chest. Stef walked over, rolling the dress up, where another woman held the material at her waist. Along the latex was the dark outline of Wendy's cleft and a round protrusion. Stef dug her fingers into the panties and slid them down Wendy's thighs. Wendy squirmed, and the vibrator slid out of her sex, bouncing off the latex panties, and landing with a thud on the concrete. The inner crotch of the black panties was white with her woman cream, as well as her labia, and the red, matted, hairs of her sex. The aroma of her unwanted arousal swirled through the air. Her pussy was red and swollen, the result of Stef's irritating cream.

"I think your ready to fuck, Girl," the man said. "It looks as if the men are spent right now, but that's ok. Take her to the bench."

She fought uselessly, as she was dragged to a waist high bench and strapped down. It was like a narrow weight bench. The back and small seat could be raised or lowered. Her arms were strapped straight at her sides, and another strap was buckled around her waist. From somewhere above and beside her, cables with leather cuffs were pulled down. Once the cuffs were secured to her ankles, a sign was given, and the cables began to move. Slowly, no matter how hard she kicked, her legs were being drawn apart and raised. As her legs spread, the long red dress began to fall down her thighs, exposing her sex. The cold air on her tender tissues increased the burning itch. Someone rolled the dress back and tucked it into the waist strap. When the cables finally stopped, her legs had been spread painfully wide, turning up her mound, exposing both her swollen cunt and tight anal rosebud.

The all too familiar face of the long haired, blonde, swept into the light. Those sadistic green eyes peering at her. The blonde was naked except for two things: On her back was a black, Camelbak; the kind used to carry water for hikers and bike riders. Around her waist was a hideous looking strap-on cock. It was over nine inches long. The flesh-like, plastic was realistically shaped like a dick, to include a large set of flesh toned, balls. Behind this cock was another one, unseen because of its position within the woman's smooth, shaved cunt. A small, clear hose ran from the base of the cock back up to the Camelbak. The carry strap pushed the blond's large breasts up and out.

Stef came over and rubbed her hand back and forth over Wendy's belly.

"You think that 'morning after' pill worked, Baby?" she said smiling at the shock on Wendy's face.

"Oh yes, I know, Sweetheart. Bad girl. Well, just in case, we filled this Camelbak with 3 liters of fresh cum from the clinic."

The blond gave a slight squeeze to the plastic balls, allowing Wendy to observe the cum that dripped from the strap-on's tip.

Stef continued, "Being this is the start of your full week with us, you can forget that pill. I also happen to know, that abortion is not covered in your current insurance policy. That leaves a nice surprise in 9 months. We have a pool here, on the race of your baby. Chris still thinks it will be his."

The blond stepped forward rubbing the crown of the shaft over Wendy's irritated labia.

"Remove the gag from the Bitch,' the woman said. 'I want to here her scream as she cums on my cock."

Just as the ring was withdrawn from Wendy's lips, the blonde rammed her hips forward, sinking the shaft deep into her tight cunt.

"Agh!" Wendy yelled, tossing her head back in a scream.

This succeeded in making the blond close her eyes and smile. She held the cock there, imbedded against Wendy's cervix and gave the balls a good squeeze.

"Did you feel that?" the blond said with a sadistic laugh. "Unlike my male counterparts, I can cum, continue to fuck you, and cum again."

She stressed her point by withdrawing, slamming forward, and squeezing the balls again.

The grey headed man, put his hands on her head and raised her eyes towards the blond.

"Look at her as she fucks you, Bitch," he said.

She was forced to stare into the woman's face and watch the rock of her breasts, as the cock plunged into her core.

'The cream, that damn cream,' she swore to herself.

Wendy could feel the heat, burning in her loins. Each slam of the plastic cock against her sex satisfied the itch and lust on her sensitive flesh. Her nipples began to stand and push against the soft materiel of the dress. She knew everyone could see the reaction. They could also see her own body's thick lubrication, mixing with that of the cum and coating the skin of the thrusting cock.

"Are you coming, Doll?" the blonde asked, releasing a large squirt of cum.

Suddenly the phallus was pulled away, leaving her sex to reach up and hump the empty air.

"Ugh,ugh," Wendy moaned.

Then she felt the slick tip seeking entrance to her anus.

"No, no," she cried out.

A load of cum was shot along the tight ring, easing the entrance of the plastic intruder.

I think you need some cum in your ass, Slut," the blond commented, as she forced the evil cock into Wendy's bowels.

"Aghh!" she screamed.

The cock began to thrust and pump its cum. Dipping her fingers in the white liquid, the blond began coating Wendy's erect clit with man-cream. Her thumb pressed down on the bud, pushing it into her and furiously rubbing it.

"No, don't do that, please," Wendy pleaded.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" the blond asked.

"No...no...I...don't,"

"How about this?" the blond said.

She took the flat of her hand and smacked it down over the delicate clit, squeezing off a load in to Wendy's backside at the same time.

"Agh!" Wendy cried out.

Her pussy contracted and shot cum out, all over the blonds abdomen.

Another slap, then another, had her body gyrating in orgasms. Her breath came in short gasps. The grey headed man pulled her head back and kissed her open lips. His mouth covered hers forcing her to breath through him.

The cock left her wet ass and plunged back into her hot cunt, throwing her body into another fit of unwanted orgasms.

She closed her eyes. When she opened them again, her empty holes were dripping cream, and she was staring into the crown of the fleshy shaft. The blond had straddled her body and was pulling Wendy's head up by the red curls.

"Suck it," she commanded.

"No, I will not," Wendy replied.

"Still the insolent Bitch, I see. You know what I can do if you don't. Remember?"

The horrid memories flashed back in her mind. She knew full well the blond's, almost orgasmic, love for her pain.

Accepting her fate, she opened her lips and allowed the cock, (slick with cum and the nasty residue from her ass), to enter the receptacle of her mouth.

"Now, suck it," the blond said.

The shaft was slightly spongy, and when her mouth closed down on the phallus, and she sucked, her mouth was rewarded with warm cum. The cock worked like a straw sucking up a thick shake. She coughed up some of the awful cum. It ran down her cheeks.

"You better swallow that, Girl, or I'll squeeze those balls and feed you a good load. Ah, fuck it, I will anyway."

"No, muph." The cry came out muffled, as cum bubbled from her lips and nose.

The hard shaft pushed farther into her throat, still gushing load after load of cum. Wendy was choking, sucking cum into her wind pipe. Her body convulsed in spasms. The blond was coming, her eyes tightly closed in orgasm.

"Hey! Hey!" Stef yelled in panic, shaking the blonds shoulder. "Your killing her! Let up, Girl, let up!"

The blond shook her head, awakening from her orgasmic trance. She quickly pulled the shaft from Wendy's mouth.

"I'm sorry, Stef. I got carried away."

Yacking and coughing, Wendy tried to suck in precious air and throw up cum at the same time.

"Quickly, unstrap her," the grey haired man ordered.

She was released and placed belly down on the hard concrete. There she curled into a ball, cum flowing from her abused body. Stef knelt beside her running her hands through her cum soaked red hair.

"It will be ok, Honey," Stef comforted her. "We won't let you die on us. This is just the beginning of your week."

'Just the beginning,' Wendy thought, tears flowing from her eyes, her stomach heaving up cum, 'Oh my God.'

Still working on Chap. 8, where it's Kolt's time to play with Wendy.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #12
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chap. 8

Wendy was not allowed to relax long before the gray haired man returned.

"Get her up and get that filthy dress off her," he ordered

She was picked up by two black men who stripped the red dress from her body. Next they removed the latex bra. There was a red circle around her swollen areolas, where the tight bra had been. The bench was slid away but the overhead cables were lowered again.

The older man addressed the group gathering around the naked wife.

"Our friend Kolt has a fresh idea for little Wendy."

Kolt moved forward and took a bow. Wendy cringed, remembering him from her last visit to the warehouse.

"Attach the cuffs to her ankles again," he said.

"Please no, no," she pleaded.

She was ignored while others came forward and strapped the cuffs to her ankles.

Kolt moved to the switch on the wall.

"You better brace her,' he told the men holding her arms, 'I don't want her head hitting the concrete."

'My head? What?' Wendy wondered.

With a 'whir' the cables began to withdraw, moving her feet out from under her, pulling them up towards the ceiling. The higher they went, the more weight was placed on her ankles. The black men supported her neck and shoulders until they cleared the concrete floor. As the cables pulled her feet towards the ceiling, they were also spreading them apart, leaving her body in an inverted 'Y'. The blood began to rush to her head, and the weight of her breasts tugged down on her torso. Cum still ran from her ass and cunt. It trickled down her white skin. She used her hands to push up from the floor, easing some tension from her ankles. This only worked for s short while, then her arms became tired, and she had to shift the weight back to her ankles.

From behind Wendy came the pitter-pat of claws and paws on concrete.

"You remember Butch, don't you?" Kolt asked.

The large Mastiff trotted over and began licking the cum from her face and hair. She spat and shook her head when the dog's tongue crossed her lips.

"What your going to do, Wendy, is take his cock, pull it out and suck it for us. Suck it until you swallow all of his warm cum," Kolt explained.

"Like Hell," Wendy spat back, 'I never agreed to any of this. This is rape. Get me the fuck down from here. I've had enough of you perverts. I don't care what video's you have. I want to go home."

"I hoped that would be your answer," he replied, then nodded at a young woman beside him.

She left the room, returning a short time later rolling a tall IV pole. Hanging on the pole was a large, red enema bottle. The bottle was covered in a coat of white frost.

"A little ice cold mineral oil to soften your response. Are you sure about not sucking that dog cock?" Kold asked.

"Fuck you," Wendy replied.

"Oh, I'm sure that will happen at some point this week," he said with a laugh.

Stef walked over and whispered something into Kolt's ear. He smiled and gave her a nod. As she left, he stepped over to Wendy's hanging form. He then caressed his hand over her lower belly, just above her red haired mound. Looking down he spoke to Wendy. Behind him, Stef returned carrying another bag. This one was clear, but contained a thick, white material. At the end of its hose was a large feminine hygiene nozzle.

"Stef had a wonderful idea for your little belly,' he said, 'While we have you upside down, we can let some more fertile, sperm seep into your cunt. It will be warm, unlike the oil that will soon be filling your ass."

Taking the nozzle from Stef he passed it into her open cunt hole.

"No, no, please don't. I can't get pregnant. No," she pleaded.

"It's well too late for that, Darlin," he replied. "You do the honors, Stef."

Stef clicked the release, and Wendy watched in horror as the cum began to slowly run through the clear hose.

"Now, let's see about that other hole," he said taking the enema nozzle in his fingers.

His hands parted Wendy's ass cheeks, where he played with her anus, dipping his finger in once or twice before replacing it with the nozzle.

"Now, you keep watching Butch. When you get ready, call him over, and get his cock ready for your lips."

"I will do no such thing," Wendy defiantly replied.

Kolt stood back and released the clamp. The ice cold liquid began to flow towards her bowels. Just as the cum started to warm her insides, she was hit by the instant shock of the freezing oil.

"Ugh," she moaned.

The men around her stroked their cocks, as they watched the pain begin to spread across her face. She shook in her bonds but was unable to free the hoses from her body. The height of the bags kept the liquids in a constant flow. Slowly her lower abdomen began to swell, as the contents exchanged their bags for her belly.

Suddenly she jerked and groaned. A sharp contraction rippled through her lower bowel.

"You will find that cold liquid causes sever cramps, My Dear," Kolt said with a wicked grin. "Just remember, Butch is right here, horny and waiting."

She jerked again, unable to double over from the cramp. From her hanging position, each flex of her body put more stress on her abdomen. It also allowed the icy liquid to flow deeper and deeper into her cavities. Her complaints had stopped, replaced by painful moans and groans. Kolt leaned in, placing his ear to her belly. Her bowels grumbled, and he smiled. Butch paced the floor.

"I know, boy,' he said to the dog, 'It won't be long."

The red bag was almost empty. Stef came over and gave it a final squeeze, forcing the remaining contents and a lot of cold air into Wendy's body. Kolt ran his hands over her descended belly. Her skin was cold to the touch.

"You ready to comply, Wendy?" he asked.

"N...no...ugh...never."

"Another bag," he ordered.

"No...no...Ok...Ok I will," she relented.

"Too late,Bitch, another bag first," Kolt said giving her ass a hard slap and leaving his red hand print on her white, freckled ass.

"Nooooo!"

Removing the nozzle, Kolt plugged her ass with his finger until the new nozzle was inserted. Then, once again the frigid liquid bloated her belly.

"Please...Please...It hurts...I...can't take...it."

"Then call over Butch," Kolt stated.

"Will you...take...it out?" she managed to ask between cramps.

"Afterwords," was all he replied.

"Ughhh."

Wendy knew there was nothing she could do. The Bastard was not going to stop. He would just keep filling her with fluids until either she burst, or swallows some dog cum. She had been forced to do it before. She swallowed her foolish pride. She must do it again.

"B...B...Butch...come here boy," she painfully mumbled.

The dog happily twitched his tail and trotted over. Her trembling hand fumbled for his sheath. The dark red, conical tip began to appear.

"Stroke him, Wendy, make him hard, then stick out your tongue, and lick the wet tip," Kolt instructed her.

She cringed, but followed his orders, scrunching her face to the pungent flavor. The Mastiff rolled to its belly spreading its legs and allowing her lips to wrap around his rod. Wet pre-cum poured from the shaft, gently rolling off her tongue and down her face. It was a hard task to do, especially while upside down and enduring painful cramps in her bowels.

She pulled the dog's cock from her lips for a second to ask, "Can I go now, p...please? I'll come back and finish him. I...I can't hold it. "

The bag was squeezed and emptied into her ass. Kolt pulled the tube free but left his finger within her tight inner ring. Liquid dripped from around it.

"No, no, you don't have a choice," he said.

He removed his finger and inserted a large plug in her ass.

"Let's see you push that out. I suggest you make him cum pretty quick. We're waiting to see you swallow his load."

Crying she sucked the spongy cock back into her mouth, now, working it like a pro.

"You go, Girl,' Stef teased, 'You just love that cock. Take that knot in your lips like a good Bitch. Your such a Slut."

Wendy could hardly breath. The dog was furiously pumping his legs. His knot was growing in her throat, cutting off her airway and sealing her lips to his shaft.

With a loud howl, the hot dog cum shot down her throat. She could not swallow upside down, so it pooled behind his cock and shot out her nose, from there it flowed , burning into her eyes. She thought she was going to die; horribly drowned by dog cum.

"Lift her up and let her swallow," Kolt said to the black men.

The dog was pulled away. With her feet still hanging spread, they raised her head and shoulders up. Kolt stood over her face.

"Swallow, swallow it all." he said.

She complied, having to swallow several times to choke down the thick, hot load of Mastiff cum.

He glanced over at the bag of sperm. It was empty, except for the last remnants that Stef was squeezing out of the bag, and into Wendy's raised cunt. It bubbled out of her, trickling down her red pubic hair.

Kolt connected a hose to the plug in her ass. The hose ran off across the floor and into a large sealed bucket. Leaving her legs raised, the bench was moved back under her and raised to support her back.

"Now,' he said, dropping his cock into her open mouth, 'when I release the clamp, you can empty your bowels through the hose, and suck my cock."

She had no option, as soon as the clamp was released, the hot contents of her bowels exploded up from her ass and out the hose. The endless cramps caused her to suck onto the cock at her lips. Kolt placed his hands over her belly, pushing and squeezing, as he brutally fucked her face.

The crowd stood by, watching in awe. Many a load was released into hands and nearby mouths.

After what seemed like forever, the last of her bowels was emptied down the hose, and the last of Kolt's cum into the receptacle of her mouth. Her arms were strapped back to the sides of the bench. A fresh cum drip was attached to the tube in her cunt, and she was left there.

Sometime later, Stef entered and stuffed a small pillow under her head.

"Get some sleep, Honey, we'll come get you in the morning," she said petting Wendy's cum matted hair.

Alone she was left, while the sticky cum dried on her skin. She could feel the warm cum as it seeped into her cervix. Frightened and exhausted; she slept.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #13
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chapter 9

Stef came in several times during the night to find Wendy moaning but fast asleep. She replaced the empty bag of cum twice. She stood there, both times, rubbing her aroused sex. It mad her hot to watch the cum, slowly run down the clear hose and drip into Wendy's cunt. The whole room smelled like cum. Wendy's lower abdomen was bloated with it. The white mass, trailed down the crack of her upraised ass, and spilled over her cunt to drip down her mound and pool under her breasts. As Wendy breathed in her sleep, it trickled down her sides.

'Your gonna be so fucking pregnant, you Bitch,' Stef said to herself with a smile.

Finally, it was morning. Stef couldn't wait to get started. She entered the room, bringing Butch and a young black haired girl with her. Butch, was just in case she caused any trouble. She kind of hoped Wendy would.

"Wake up," Stef said, rudely slapping Wendy's face.

"You Bitch!" Wendy yelled, jerking at her bonds. "I get out of here and I'm kicking your ass."

"We were going to clean you up, but since your being so intolerant, I'm going to let Butch do it," Stef spat back.

The chains holding Wendy's legs in the air were released, and being quite numb, they slammed to the ground. Wendy's arms were just as numb, so there was nothing they could do, but fall loosely when unlatched.

"Give me a hand," Stef told the young woman beside her.

They threw Wendy over the bench, her ass off one side, and her breasts dangling down off the other.

"Spread her arms out and strap them to the legs."

This left Wendy hanging over the bench, her ass jiggling towards Butch.

Stepping over the bench, Stef tied cords around Wendy's knees, and wrapped the other end to the legs of the bench.

"Pull your end tight and tie it off," she ordered the young woman.

As the cords were pulled taught, Wendy's thighs began to spread, opening her cum filled pussy. The sperm poured to the floor and ran down her inner thighs. Butch jumped right in, lapping away at the wonderful liquid. Wendy had no way to escape the rough, probing tongue.

"Get that tongue in there deep, Boy," Stef coaxed.

The dogs long tongue licked from her clit to her ass. It drove into her open holes, bringing gobs of cum out with each lap.

"Look how red her sex is,' the other girl commented, 'His tongue must be like sandpaper."

"Yea,' Stef said, 'Lick her clit, Butch, make it sore."

"Please, oh God, make him stop," Wendy pleaded, her breath coming in gasps.

"Look, Stef, his cocks coming out," the girl observed.

"Stroke him," Stef told the girl. "What do you say, Wendy? You up for some cock this morning?"

"No! No! Please not that! No!" Wendy screamed.

"Lift him up on her back, Jena," Stef said.

Stef pulled Wendy's head up and looked, level, into her eyes.

"You look at me, Bitch. I want to see your eyes when his cock drives home."

"No...no."

The dog was up, over her back now. His claws dug into her sides. His hair brushing her naked back. The tip of his large, dog cock dripped over her exposed sex.

"Mount, Butch, mount the Slut," Stef commanded, never taking her eyes from Wendy's face.

"N...Aghhh!" Wendy screamed as the thick cock pushed into her sex.

More cum forced its way out of her cunt, making way for the dog's raping shaft.

"He's got his hot cock in your pussy now, Bitch,' Stef gloated, 'Get ready for your pounding."

Wendy made small whimpering sounds, as the Mastiff fucked her with amazing speed. Its large, hairy balls thwacked against her wet, swollen, vulva.

"M...make...h...him...stop," Wendy pleaded between gasps.

"Tear her up, Boy," Stef cheered. "Who's the bitch now, Girl? You feel that cock? Wait till he pushes that knot in your tight box, Bitch."

The thick, vein covered, red and purple shaft plugged in and out of her sex. The knot grew, pressing ever closer to her tender nether lips. The black haired girl moved, spreading Wendy open with her fingers. Suddenly the knot went in.

"Aghhh!" Wendy yelled.

The knot, swollen with doggy sperm, began to grow to baseball size, within her feverish sex.

"She's panting more than the dog," the girl said with surprise.

"The bitch loves Butch's cock, Don't you Wendy?" Stef replied. "She's going to cum and squeeze that hot cum out of his balls. Aren't you, Girl?

Stef slapped Wendy's face.

"Look at me, Wendy. Your going to cum on that dog cock, and I'm going to watch you do it."

She petted Butch's head, coaxing him.

"Fuck her harder, Baby, make her moan."

She was moaning. The cock was too thick, moving too fast. It brushed against her g-spot. The heavy balls striking her sensitive clit. She wanted to close her eyes in embarrassment, but Stef kept slapping her face, forcing her to make eye contact.

"Come here, Jena,' Stef said, 'Look in her eyes. She can't help it. She's coming right now."

It was true, Wendy's body was betraying her. Her pupils were dilated. Her ass was rotating against the shaft. At the same time, the knot was painfully filling her inner walls. Her mouth was wide open, drooling. she was getting the fuck of her life.

Stef spoke to Jena, "Watch the shock on her face when his hot sperm fills her belly. Do you remember that feeling, Wendy? When that hot cum floods your womb?"

"I don't think she's hearing you, Stef, She's enjoying that cock too much," Jena said.

Stef smiled as she heard Wendy's deep moan. The dog was kicking wildly, his hot cum burning into Wendy's cunt. The large knot, capped her off, holding the steaming liquid inside.

Leaning down, Stef spoke to Wendy, "I can smell you, Girl. You creamed all over his cock didn't you? Your such a slut. You proud of yourself? By the end of this week, we're going to have you so fucked, your pregnant ass won't be able to walk for days. Now, you want that dog cock out?"

"Y...yes...please," Wendy whimpered.

"Pull her loose, Jena."

The Mastiff had flipped ass to ass with Wendy. Jena gave him a tug.

"Agh!,Agh!...Stop...It hurts," Wendy yelled, her face awash in tears.

The dog was fully knotted. His cock was trapped in Wendy's tight cunt.

"He's locked up pretty good, Stef," the girl said looking up.

"I don't care. It will hurt her more than him. Jerk him out."

"No...No!" Wendy screamed.

Jena took Butch around the shoulders and yanked him forward. The elastic lips of Wendy's cunt held firm, stretching painfully outward. Her screams filled the air. With a few more pulls, the swollen pussy gave way, releasing the knot with a loud, wet, 'plop'. A torrent of cum came spilling out behind the shaft. It splashed to the floor and ran down Wendy's inner thighs. Her body shuddered from the pain. Whimpering, the dog dashed to the corner to lick his sore cream covered cock.

"My, my, you are a nasty looking mess," Stef commented. "Say, Jena, go over there and bring me that hose. We'll clean the bitch right here."

Wendy had momentarily passed out from the pain and abuse. Suddenly, she was rudely awoken by a powerful blast of frigid water.

"Aghh!"

The water pressure was so strong, that it shifted the skin around her body. Painfully it beat down over her dangling breasts, and stung the descended petals of her sex. Then she felt the hose being pushed into her cunt, forcing out the fresh cum and filling her insides with cold water. Her body flushed it back out, as she thrashed in her bonds.

The hose finally shied away, only to be forcefully driven up her anus. Once more her bowels were filled to the max with cold liquid, till they convulsed and belched the contents back out.

Stef stood back, with hands on hips. At last the slut was clean, cold, and shivering.

"Release her and put her in that big, white t-shirt,' she told Jena. 'it will show off her hard nipples. The boys will love that. If she gives you any trouble, tell her; I can have Butch take her ass, next time. Cuff her and bring her to the main room."
Old 12-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #14
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chap. 10 'Ass Battle'

Wendy entered the large room. She was being pushed along by Jena, who was followed up my the large Mastiff; Butch. The whole group was there, their eyes burning into her. She was naked, except for the large, white, t-shirt. It stuck to her wet skin, plastering the material to her breasts and highlighting her cold, erect nipples. Her hair was still soaked from her bath with the water hose.

The group was also naked. The men's stiff cocks already hard and wavering between their thighs. The women had cocks too. Thick strap-ons in various sizes and colors. They all stood behind several exercise pads, connected and spread across the floor. In the center of the pads was a steel bar. It was a spreader-bar, complete with adjustable ankle and wrist cuffs.

Two large men came over and took possession of Wendy. They drug her to the center of the mats and threw her down. The gray haired man stepped forward.

"Glad you could make it to our game."

"Game? What game?" Wendy asked with some hesitation.

"We call it the Ass Battle. We will show you how it works, after we get you ready," he remarked.

"Me, ready?" she questioned.

He snapped his fingers, and Wendy found herself forced to her belly. Her feet were pulled out and attached to the cuffs at the ends of the four foot bar. Next, they took her wrists and yanked them back, attaching them to the bar beside her feet. This kept her body in a strained, bent over position, hands almost grabbing her ankles.

"Put her knees under her," the man ordered.

Now Wendy got the idea, as her ass was forced into the air. The T-shirt did nothing to hide her attributes.

"No, No, Don't," she yelled.

Stef bent behind her. She held a thick, remote controlled, vibrating egg. Licking the egg with her tongue, she forced it into Wendy's sex. Standing up she met Wendy's upraised face. Smiling the turned the dial in her hands. A loud muffled humming could be heard deep within Wendy's cunt.

"You like?" she asked with a sardonic grin.

The gray haired man walked over. He was holding some kind of pad with wires attached.

"This,' he said, 'is for the game."

He handed the pad to Jena, who peeled the back of the pad off. Crawling between Wendy's spread thighs, Jena stuck the pad to Wendy's perineum. It had a very strong, sticky backing to it, assuring it would stay in place. The wires were run off and attached to a large meter, on a table beside the mats.

"Here are the rules,' the man stated; for not only Wendy's benefit, but any new members, as well. 'Each man...and or woman, gets up to five minutes in the bitch's ass. You may cum during that time, if you wish. The pad on her perineum will record the pressure of your thrusts. This is done when either your balls, or part of your strap-on harness makes contact with the pressure pad. After everyone has had a turn with the slut, the hardest recoded ass fuck, wins. What do you win, you might ask? A night to do whatever you wish to our red-haired, slut-wife, Wendy. Any questions?"

"Please, no, don't do this. I beg you..." Wendy cried.

"Shut up slut," he barked, "Well, if no farther questions, I'll go first, while Stef calibrates the gauge."

He pushed her face into the mat and smiled down at her tender, red star. Slowly he wriggled the head of his cock into the opening. Her ring was bright pink, still sore from the hose' enema. It was also very dry. Her scream was muffled by the thick padding, as he forcefully plunged the full length of his rod into her bowels. Her hands and feet flexed at the ends of the spreader-bar.

"I didn't get that reading," Stef said with a wry smile. "Plunge in again...harder."

He pulled the shaft from her ass. It was covered in a light sheen of blood. Then, Spreading her cheeks apart, he slammed the rod back in.

"Aghh!" Wendy screamed.

"That's a 8," Stef called out. "Keep it up."

He used his knees to push the bar farther in, raising her ass up higher. Again and again the cock slammed back into her abused rectum, making her cry out and grunt at each powerful thrust. His balls were like a paddle, slapping her ass. Every few seconds Stef would call out a new number.; 8, 9,12.

His cock was swelling. The tight ring of her anus was massaging his shaft, building up cum in his aching balls. He was too old for this. His balls were already sore from the harsh impact with her perineum. With one last hard, 'slap', Stef called out, '18', and he unloaded his sperm into her bowels.

"Take that, Bitch," he said, grinding his hips into her and holding her crying face to the mat.

When he slipped his shaft free, pink cum flowed from her still open hole.

"You see, I was nice to you. I left some lubrication for the next Fucker."

Stepping aside, he waved to the next one; A large black man with about an 8 inch boner. The man had been standing to the side, grinning and stroking his meat.

"You need to beat 18," Stef said.

Spreading her cheeks apart, he hocked up a thick wad of spit and send it splattering on to her quivering rosebud. Then, grabbing her hips, he shoved his whole weight forward, spearing her ass with his cock. Her scream resounded from the walls.

"21!" Stef yelled out.

"Blackjack," someone commented, bringing a chuckle to the crowd.

The black ass continued to gyrate and jackhammer her ass. There was no way for her to escape the cock invasion of her bowels. Each thrust caused her guts to cramp and her perineum to bruise. Finally, with a loud groan, the black cock flooded her ass. A loud cum fart was expelled from her ass as it withdrew.

A blond haired woman took the mans place. Her leather harness contained a probably 3 inch thick, viciously ribbed, purple dildo. The base of the dildo was a large set of weighted balls. (She had played this game before.) Wendy's asshole was still wide open when she rested the shaft at the entrance.

"21 to beat, Becca," Stef called out.

The blonde snatched Wendy's red hair and pulled it back, shifting her weight to her breasts.

"Scream, Cunt," The woman said, flicking her pelvis forward.

"Noooo!" Wendy yelled out.

The shaft fully stretched her anal ring, the ribs torturing her inner walls. Then came the pain of the weighted balls slapping her bruised flesh.

"25, Girl," Stef called out.

"Hey, that's cheating," one of the men responded, 'my balls aren't that big."

"No stipulation on size, Man,' the gray haired man said laughing, 'you'll have to make it up with technique and that muscular ass."

The blond had no cum to release into Wendy's bowels, so she took the whole 5 minutes pounding her ass. At the ding of the timer, her last thrust slammed into Wendy like the force of a 30 pound weight being dropped on her ass.

"Bingo!" Steff yelled, "30"

The blond pumped her fist in the air in victory.

"Let's see you guys beat that," she remarked tearing the cock from Wendy's butt.

Her rectum was a open, bloodied, dark hole. She could feel the cold air blowing across the tender tissues. With her anus expanded, she didn't even feel the next few cocks that drilled her ass and filled her burning hole with cum.

Next up was Chris; A large black cock that she knew well. He smiled down at her up-raised, cum leaking, hole.

"You'll find I'm good at this game, Girl," he said, pulling her hair up and licking her tear stained face.

Stepping behind her, he took a hold of the spreader-bar and jerked it out. Wendy toppled to her belly and breasts on the cum stained mat. This position left nothing between her ass and the mat but her cum matted, mound. The firm cheeks of her ass were pried apart, and the black mushroom cap took a position at her hole. With one muscular blow of his butt, the shaft bludgeoned her ass. It scored a, '26' but that was just the beginning. The cock picked up speed and intensity. Each wet, ass slapping, grind of his shaft scored higher and higher. As the air was knocked from her lungs, her grunts became weaker and weaker.

"26,28,28...29," Stef's voice rang out.

"Go,Man,go! Pound her ass,Chris! Fuck it! Fuck it!" the crowd chimed.

Wendy had forgotten about the egg embedded in her cunt. With the pressure of the mat on her mound, it was pressing right against her g-spot. Unconsciously, she was grinding herself on the floor. Her cunt juices leaked out over the material. The jam of the cock in her ass smashed the egg along her inner walls. She was going to cum if he did not stop.

He didn't stop, and she did cum. A fountain of cunt juice splashed out, soaking the mat. The powerful orgasm caused her anal ring to milk Chris' cock, and force him to cum sooner than expected.

"Damn," he groaned, feeling his cock convulse and fire its seed into her guts.

He had only managed to tie Becca's score of 30.

"Out of the way, Boy."

The voice came from a huge, man with a burr haircut, and a slight German accent. He was last but not least. The barrel of a man was around 6' 5" and rippled with muscles. His cock was carved from the same stone. It was curved upwards and covered with the veins of a bodybuilder's arms. He crudely grabbed the bar and flipped her over. She quivered in horror at the monster shaft between his thighs. It was rising like a whale from the surface of the sea. As he went to his knees, he pushed the spreader-bar towards her neck. Her cunt and asshole was opened for his pleasure.

"Time to feel the pain of my phallus , Little Cunt," he said giving her cunt a hard slap with his open hand.

She cringed, shaken from the pain.

"I will enjoy torturing you tonight," he said with a confident air.

With a flex of his powerful muscles, his shaft punched into her anus. The force of the blow was so hard, that her head shot back, slamming against the mat and making her see stars.

"Holy shit! That's a 45!' Stef exclaimed, 'I've never seen that."

The crowd's eyes were wide with shock and awe. The battering ram never ceased; 45, 43, 45, 44... 46! Wendy's body was being beat to death by a cock in the ass. She wanted to just pass out from the pain, but the forceful blows kept bringing her back. The egg in her cunt had quit its buzzing long ago. It was most probably busted. As the shaft impacted her bruised ass, he pushed the bar back against her tits. While holding it there, his fingers pinched her nipples through her t-shirt.

'My God,' she thought, 'this man must be the most vicious of all of them, and I think he is going to win."

He had a clock in his head. Fully aware of the time, he expertly timed his orgasm, and right before the five minute mark, he scored a 48, emptying his balls on impact. When he pulled out and dropped the bar, her legs flopped lifelessly to the mat. An endless amount of bloody cum poured from her useless, open hole.

She was barely there, when the blood and cum coated, shaft was forced into her lips.

"Clean it, Whore," he commanded.

Weakly, she sucked the copper tainted, sperm from his shaft.

"We have a winner!' Stef happily announced, 'and a new record!"

"Give the girls a few hours to clean her up, and she's all yours, Hagen," The gray haired man said, slapping the German on the back.

Stef knelt beside Wendy, as the girls worked on her cuffs. She lovingly ran her fingers through Wendy's wet, red hair.

"I so don't wont to be you tonight." she said, tossing Hagen a frightful glance.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:09 AM   #15
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chapt. 11 'Hagen's Pet'

Stef entered the room to find Wendy clean and dressed in a tight yellow one-piece. The bottom half consisted of very short, shorts, while the short-sleeve, top possessed a low neckline. The neckline showcased her large, naked cleavage. Fresh makeup had been added and her hair washed and fixed. She resembled a Hollywood starlet instead of the girl-next-door, wife. Her arms were chained above her head to an old pipe.

Wendy was happy that she was, at least, not sitting down. It hurt to move. Her whole perineum was purple, bruised and sore. Her ass burned from the powerful rapes. She wondered how she ever got into this predicament and If there was ever a way out.

"You ready for your HOT date, Wendy?" Stef asked with a grin.

"Please,' Wendy said, 'you can't let that brute have me."

"So sorry, Babe,' Stef said offhandedly, ' rules of the game."

"Take her off that pipe and bring her with me," Stef barked to the women flanking Wendy.

Wendy was drug, kicking and screaming, to another partition of the warehouse. The German, Hagen, was waiting there. He was bare-chested and wearing a pair of very tight, laced, gray, football shorts. His package's size was threatening, bunched beneath the taut crotch of his shorts. Uncuffed, Wendy was cast into his strong arms.

"Well, look at what I've got here," he commented, as his arms tightly wrapped around her struggling form.

Immediately, his thick finger dug beneath the leg of her shorts and pushed into her pussy.

"Get your filthy paws off me, you Bastard," she screamed.

"You gonna need some help with her?" Stef asked.

He nodded to a large wooden cross on the floor. "You can help me strap her to that. Then I've got the rest," he replied.

Wendy's eyes glanced to the cross in horror.

"Clothes on?" Stef asked.

"Ya, I love the strip. Most satisfying. Makes my cock hard," he said, licking Wendy on the cheek.

Wendy was quickly thrown to the cross. Her arms were pulled out, and tied to the cross bar at the wrist and elbows. For now, they left her feet to kick freely.

"One, two, three," he called, and the cross was lifted, then dropped into a matching square hole in the concrete floor.

"Aghh, Ugh," Wendy cried out as the force of her weight, shifted to her tied arms, and knocked the air from her lungs.

She stopped kicking, when she discovered the motion only increased the painful tug on her arms. Like a thief on the cross, she hung lifelessly, moaning.

"Do you mind?" Stef asked, pointing to a nearby mounted camera.

"Sure,' he responded, 'I may want a copy myself."

Stef flicked a switch, turning the camera on and made her exit.

Hagen turned to admire his prize and rubbed his crotch.

"Ah, looks like we're all alone at last, my little Cunt. How should I start?"

"Please, please, just let me down. I'll suck your dick, just please, let me down," Wendy pleaded.

Hagen just ignored her protests. Picking up a large knife, he talked, almost as if he was talking ti himself.

"I don't know why Stef insists in putting you in these cute outfits. It's not like you're going to keep it on long. This one, for example, gets shredded."

He pushed his thick finger, past the leg of her shorts and back into her dry pussy. At the same time, the polished knife began slicing at the material. She was fearful to move as the sharp blade eased between her soft skin and clothes. She could feel the cold caress of the metal over her flesh. Little by little, her remaining flesh was exposed. Her skin was damp with fear. Hagen knew this. He could feel it in her cunt. Yes, he would enjoy this.

She breathed a sigh of relief when he sat the knife down.

His hands wavered over a nearby, open drawer, before coming out with several lengths of cord and two more leather cuffs. He tossed one set on the floor at her feet, took her leg, and began buckling the other above her left knee. The cord was thrown over the beam, next to her left elbow. As he pulled the cord, her knee was drawn up, painfully high. Just as she feared, the right knee was next. Some of the tension was released from her arms, only to be shared by her knees. Her thighs were now spread, with her pussy and red ass, bare and unprotected.

He thrust his finger into her cunt, bending it forward, seeking the rough texture of the g-spot. Finding it, the finger was joined by another, fucking at her faster and faster.

"You are indeed mine to enjoy. Will you cum for me, Pet?"

"N...no...st...stop," she whimpered.

"I think not," he replied. "You seem to be lubricating quite well."

He was right. There was nothing, (no mater how hard she forced the thoughts from her mind), that she could do to keep her pussy from reacting to the manipulation. Her breath was already beginning to quicken and her panting became louder. A wet slapping sound arose form the hand at her cunt.

"Ah, cum for me, Bitch."

Wendy's pussy arched up and a gush of warm fluid shot over his arm, crashing with a loud splash on the floor. He smiled, wiping his hand off over her face and breasts. He paused at her nipples to viciously pinch and pull at them.

"Now for my pleasure," he said turning and heading back to the drawer.

Returning, he had donned a pair of surgical gloves and placed a glass jar below her. He was a tall man, and even in her raised position, he looked down on her. His fingers tweaked at her nipples.

"I see that orgasm has hardened your little nipples, Slut. It will make a nice little ledge."

"A ledge for what?" she asked with some hesitation.

He bent down, picked up the glass jar, and unscrewed the lid. The jar contained what looked like water. Tiny clear strands floated in the liquid. His fingers reached in and lifted out one of the strands. The strand was rubbery and blueish in color.

"These, My Pet, are the tentacles of a jellyfish. Their poison remains toxic for some time after death. Millions of tiny nematocysts pierce the skin of a victim, injecting a very a painful toxin. Some can be deadly, although, this particular species is not. It does however, produce a very agonizing sting," he said, while admiring the strand with sadistic pride.

Wendy's eyes shot wide open in fright, as he tauntingly waved the strand above her left nipple.

"Opps," he said, dropping the tentacle. It fell, looping around the taut tip.

"Aghh!" Wendy's scream pierced the room. The whole cross shook from her convulsions. "T...ttt...take it off!"

He was already holding up another. His cock was hardening, pressing at the tight material of his shorts.

"The other nipple looks lonely, ya?" he said, dancing the end of the strand just above her right nipple. Her other was turning beat red and doubling in size.

"N...n...no! Aghhh!" she screamed as he draped the tentacle over its flesh. She kept screaming in between the loud gasps for breath.

"You make me hard, Red," he said, reaching back into the jar with his gloved hand. "What shall I do with the next one?" He shot a smiling glance down to her still dripping, pussy.

She noticed the glance and furiously tugged at the bonds holding her thighs apart. Her voice became high pitched as she cried.

"Please...Please, d...on't,"

The next strand was longer and thicker. Taking one hand, he pried open the lips of her still wet sex, and laced the tentacle over a petal. While she still convulsed and screamed, he pressed the two petals together, trapping the strand between her lips, where it stuck the two folds together. Next, he pushed the lips in and back towards her hidden clit. He immediately knew that he had hit the right spot. After a horrendous scream, her eyes shot back in her head, and she passed out from the pain. Hagen nearly came in his shorts.

While she was out, he took his knife and scrapped away the remaining tentacles from her skin. He was careful to remove every last strand, not wanting to get some on his cock, when he fucked the trembling wife. Standing back, he proudly viewed her skin. It was red and swollen. He could see the thin rash where the tentacles had been. Some blood seeped where his knife had scraped too close. She would be very tight now, and every brush of his skin would reanimate the sting of the jellyfish on her raw nerves. Stripping off his shorts, the air blew new life onto his raging hard-on.

He eased the crown of his up-turned cock through the sensitive lips of her cunt. Cracking open a smelling-salt, he waved it under her nose. Her nostrils flared, and her eyes blinked open. At that exact moment, he thrust his manhood into her tight, swollen box.

"Aghh!" she squealed from the shock of the torturous penetration.

"Don't you feel like a virgin now? Take my cock," he said jamming it into her flesh with all of his might.

His mouth came down, the teeth catching her sore teat in its grip of terror. She could do nothing to end the abuse. The hard shaft tore into her cunt. His crotch slammed against her, awaking the stinging tentacle pain.

Suddenly, he stopped and stared deep into her tear filled eyes. His shaft was slowly withdrawing from her wounded cunt.

"I bet that ass still smarts, doesn't it, Red?"

"Oh God, no. Please, not there"

It was too late, she could already feel the head nudging at her anal ring. He would do it. She knew he would. She bit her lower lip, awaiting the pain. Still she was not prepared for the agonizing thrust of his cock. The old pain, returning to join the new. Each thrust was like a red hot poker to her bowels. It would get much worse though, much worse.

Hagen began removing his cock and pushing it back into her cunt. Back and forth he went; Cunt to ass, ass to cunt. All the while, he would degrade her, spit in her face, pull and bite at her tender breasts.

"Tell me you want my cum," he commanded, viciously pinching her left nipple in his fingers. "Tell me, Cunt."

"I...I want your cum," she whimpered back.

"I don't hear you, Bitch." His fingernails were digging into her nipple, drawing blood.

"I want you cum!" she yelled, "Please, I want your cum!"

With a wolf-like howl, his cock bathed her womb with its molten cum. It shot out the sides of her abused pussy and raced down over her throbbing ass. When his shaft withdrew, he cupped his hand under her sex and scooped up the bloody cum. The cum was forced into her mouth, his fingers pushing down on her tongue. She gagged, taking almost his whole hand in her mouth.

She must have been a sight, hanging on her cross, cum and makeup dripping down her tear stained, face. Her cunt, asshole, and breasts were bright red. Cum still drained from her sex, making a slick pool on the concrete below her.

Hagen was pulling on his tight shorts, when Stef entered the room in shock.

'Oh my God,' Stef thought. "Are you done?" she questioned Hagen.

"Almost," he replied, picking up an open jar from the floor.

Wendy was barely able to lift her head. She could just make out Stef's form in the doorway and the shadow of Hagen's hand. In his hand was the jar of jellyfish tentacles. With a flick of his wrist, he sent its contents flying the short distance, straight into her spread thighs.

"Aghhhhhh!!"

He brushed past Stef with a huge smile on his face.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #16
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chapter 12

It had taken Stef an extra day to nurse Wendy back from her ordeal with Hagen. Standing beside the cot, she stared down at her nude body. Wendy was asleep but strapped down to a small cot, hands tied to the bedsides, feet spread and attached to the metal foot-board. Her breasts and mound were covered in deep red rashes and small welts. Stef had to shave Wendy's snatch to rid her of the remaining sticky tentacles. Her body twitched every few minutes, no doubt haunted by nightmares. The sight made Stef very horny. As she watched Wendy, her fingers were buried beneath her loose, shorts, touching the wetness in her own cunt.

Stef moved closer and waved her moist fingertips under Wendy's nose. She thought it cute, the way Wendy's nostrils flared open at the scent. Even in her deep sleep, her body recognized Stef's aroma. She imagined Wendy dreaming of her cunt. Its wet surface rubbing against her lips, as she is being pulled by the hair into Stef's cunt.

'Mmm,' Stef thought to herself, then shook her head. 'Damn, guess I need to get her ready for later.'

Stef moved to a side table and picked up a jar of the arousal cream.

"Damn, I love this stuff," she murmured.

With Wendy's flesh already tenderized form the tentacles sting, the cream's potent, inflammatory chemicals would be farther magnified.

'This should be fun to watch,' Stef thought.

Taking two large fingers of cream, she pushed them into Wendy's sex. She made sure to liberally coat each outer lip by rubbing them between her fingers. Dipping her fingers back into the cream, another dollop was pressed and caressed over the clit. Last but not least, a thick finger-full was crammed into the tight ring of Wendy's ass. Now, she pulled up a chair, eased her fingers back into her shorts and waited. She moaned herself, having forgotten to clean her fingers before touching them to her aroused clit.

Although Wendy was still fast asleep, it didn't take long for her body to stir. A small whimper escaped her lips, and her legs began to shift on the cot. Her hips rolled up as the cool air brushed along her sex, activating the cream.

"That's it Wendy,' Stef whispered, 'dream of those stiff cocks pushing into your pussy and ass. Imagine your mouth sucking someones cum from my freshly fucked, cunt."

Wendy's legs tried to press together. The opening of her sex pulsed, squeezing at an unseen cock. Her tightly puckered anus scratched against the bare mattress. The heat began to increase, causing her pelvis to gyrate and her nipples to harden. Her tongue appeared, lightly licking her lips.

Stef stood up and brushed her fingers over Wendy's tongue. The taste of Stef's cunt made her groan, and opening her mouth she unconsciously sucked the fingers in.

Wendy's hazel eyes began to flutter open. Realizing what she was doing, she quickly spat the fingers back out.

"What...What are you doing?" she questioned, fighting her bonds and finding herself thoroughly secured.

"Don't lie, Wendy, you were dreaming about my cunt and wanting me," Stef replied.

"Don't flatter yourself, Stef," she said, stifling off an unwanted moan.

Stef ignored her, as always,and began to run her fingers over her breasts and ribcage.

"You will wish you were making love to me, after Satan has his way with you."

"What the fuck are you talking about? What more can you people do to me, that you haven't already done?" Wendy said.

"Why tonight, Honey, your being given to Satan. Well, not the Satan you may conjure up in your mind, but our own little version of Satan. I guess I shouldn't say 'little'," Stef teased, scrapping her fingernails along the length of Wendy's burning slit. "We couldn't very well be the 'Devil's Cupid' with out a Satan."

"I'm not fucking anyone else, you Bitch," Wendy spat.

"I disagree, Little Wifey, after you lie here for a few hours, you will fuck the shit out of anything. Just look at your little cunt. It's already sucking up my fingers."

Wendy wanted to deny it, but she knew her body was already reacting to Stef's fingers. She was fucking them back like it was a small cock. Moving the teasing fingers away, Stef smeared them over Wendy's upper lip.

"You just get all hot and bothered for us, Wendy. I'll check on you later," Stef commented as she left the room.

Stef almost ran out. She had to find Chris, and fast. The cream was burning at her sex. She need a hard fuck. Hell, even Hagen would do; Although that thought did frighten her.

As luck would have it, Kolt had been leaning against a wall. He had been eavesdropping and watching her show.

"Come here you little Demon Slut," he said.

He turned Stef back around and walked her back to the doorway. With the speed of a Gazelle, he stripped her clothes and placed her hands over the door-sill. Cupping her wet sex, he kicked her legs apart. She was spread out in the open doorway facing Wendy's naked body, struggling on the cot. Her lust filled eyes met with Wendy's, just as Kolt's hard cock drove up and into her sex. Yes, she would get to watch Wendy, as she received the fucking she so needed.

If you enjoy Wendy's adventures, please let me know. I am enjoying writing about her. Thanks again to my friend, for loaning her to my imagination.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #17
smiles

smiles has initial reputation

Awesome work!
smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:43 AM   #18
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chapter 13 "Satan"

The cream was driving Wendy crazy. She was unable to close her thighs and rub her inflamed crotch. Her ass could scrape against the mattress, but her cheeks could not spread to give her burning rectum relief. The muscles of her sex and asshole could only open and close. She tried not to glance over at the doorway, but Stef's moans kept drawing her attention. Kolt's balls hung between Stef's spread thighs as his cock drove into her. The wet slapping sound, only heightened Wendy's arousal.

Upon hearing Kolt's loud groan, Wendy knew he was spewing his seed. She recognized the look of ecstasy on Stef's face. As he pulled away, Stef quickly pressed her thighs together. She had alternative plans for Kolt's warm load. Walking over to Wendy's immobile frame, Stef flipped her legs over her shoulders. Kolt's cum was already beginning to drip from her tightly closed cunt lips, landing on Wendy's chin. Kolt handed Stef a small, red capsule.

"Here, give her this,' he said, 'We want her more compliant for the ceremony."

Tightly gripping Wendy's cheeks, Stef squeezed her mouth open. The red capsule was dropped to the back of her throat. Wendy gagged a few times, then Stef lowered her sex down and over her mouth. The warm, wet, cunt opened up and released its fresh deposit down her throat. Pressing farther, Stef blocked Wendy's nostrils with her cunt, cutting off her airways.

"Swallow if you want to breath," Stef said.

Wendy was forced to swallow the red capsule, along with a large, warm, load of used cum. Stef continued to grind away over Wendy's mouth and nose, till she came again. The orgasm forced out a new mixture of Stef and Kolt's cum. It joined the remaining that cum spread across her face and trickled into her belly. As she choked down the fluids, her mind began to drift.

'What did they give me? C...can't ...concentrate.'

The room began to spin, leaving her with only the strong feeling that stroked between her thighs and inflamed her tender anal ring. Stef watched Wendy's eyes dilate, and ran her hand over the pulsating nipples. She loved the way the womanly hips rose up from the mattress, the cunt searching for relief. She gently tugged at the nipples with her thumb and index finger.

"Don't you worry now, Wendy,' Stef said, 'you will have plenty of cock to fill that hole."

"Come on, Stef,' Kolt said, 'Let's go prepare for the ceremony."

Wendy did not know how long she had lain on the cot. All she knew, was that she needed some way to relieve the constant, burning itch in her cunt and ass. Her arms and legs were raw from struggling at her binds. Two men and one woman arrived to release her, but still held her hands trapped. In her drugged haze, she pleaded with them to help her, even to fuck her. They would have nothing of it.

She was dressed in a long crimson robe. Her hands, once again, were cuffed behind her back, with no way to reach her drooling cunt.

"Come," they said, leading her out the door and down a long hallway.

Two giant steel doors were opened, and Wendy was led into a massive, dark room. It was filled with the crimson robed, members of The Devil's Cupid. The rooms only lights were from the many torches that lined the concrete walls. The only exception, Wendy would soon discover, were the spotlights and video cameras that faced a wedge shaped, wooden bench in the center of the crowd. The bench was 3 foot high, 5 foot long and 4 foot wide. It was surrounded on all sides by a series of manacles and leather straps. In the strong rafters above the bench were more chains and leather restraints. Wendy's drug crazed, mind created frightful images of middle age, inquisitions. Beneath her robe, Wendy's hips still gyrated its lustful rhythm, begging for a cock.

The crowd looked on, as the robe was dropped from her body, revealing her curvaceous, white freckled skin and flushed mound. Her head swayed from side to side, as she was held by her large bodyguards. With a node from the gray-haired man, she was lifted and carried to the wooden bench. The blood rushed to her head, as it was placed at the low end of the wedge. Her body was then drug up, till her ass hung just off the top edge. With the drug still coursing through her system, she was easily manhandled. Her arms were brought down and secured to the bottom of the bench. Next a leather strap was tightly bound over her waist, snugly holding her body to the rough wood. Each leg was lifted, knees painfully bent, and her ankles were restrained 4 ft apart, to the upper corners of the bench. The chains at her ankles were loose enough to allow for a small amount of movement, but not enough to unbend her knees or move her thighs any closer together. She had to hold her feet up or feel the painful dig of the metal on her already sore ankles. Of course, her ass and cunt still begged for some kind of relief, as her pelvis rolled against the wood.

Stef came forward and attached a small wedge under Wendy's head. For some reason, Stef wanted her to view between her spread legs and upthrust breasts. Two women came forward and began to coat her body in a sweet smelling oil. The oil warmed and tingled, farther adding to the constant prickling in her loins. Her soft body shimmered in the camera's lights.

Putting her bottle down, one of the women began to suckle at her upthrust breasts. The tongue teased at her swollen nipples, causing her to thrust her breast up to the pleasuring lips. Next, she felt the soft hair of the other woman brush her naked inner thigh, before a wet tongue sliced through her burning vulva. The sensations overtook her drugged mind, and she cried out in pleasure. She tried to painfully raise her hips and fuck herself on the soft, probing tongue. Around her the crowd began a soft chant. Lost in her reeling lust, she never heard the 'click' of horse hoofs on concrete.

The women left, leaving her unsatisfied and pleading to orgasm.

"Please, please, don't stop. Please...Ugh"

Looking up, between her thighs, she saw the gray-headed man. He was leading a beautiful, white stallion. The stallion had eyes that were a glowing red; An albino of the finest stock.

The crown chanted, "Hail Satan. Giver of lust, pain and pleasure. Hail Satan. Father of carnal desire."

Wendy stared with confusion, awe and fear. The heave chains above her body were slid along their iron rails to dangle over the white stallion. Other members came forward, attaching the many chains and harnesses about the waiting horse. A woman held a damp rag to the animals nostrils. They flared, and it raised its head in a loud, horrifying 'whinny'. The sheaf bellow its belly opened and a large growing shaft began to appear.

'Oh my God,' Wendy thought, 'They are making him hard, and it's huge."

Her worst nightmares were coming true, yet in her highly aroused state, she could not turn her eyes away from the massive, swelling cock.

'At least it can't fuck me,' she told herself, ' It's much too large, but why the straps? Why the harness? '

Still, she kept recalling Stef's voice when she lie strapped to the cot; "Why tonight, Honey, your being given to Satan... Why tonight, Honey, your being given to Satan."

'No, no. Surely not,' she weakly, reassured herself.

The contraption, groaned and rattled, as the beast was partially lifted and walked towards Wendy's spread form. A brunette moved with the animal, constantly stroking its growing dark shaft. The cock leaked a thin strand of sticky liquid. Once above her body the warm liquid drooled over her white skin. She struggled in her bonds, trying to maneuver her body away from the fluid, as if it would burn her skin.

The crowd began to chant again, "Satan...Satan...Satan."

The brunette began rubbing the tusk-like, cock over her inflamed vulva. This just made her itching more intense, causing her to moan and grind her cunt against the fleshy knob. Stef could not help herself. She was back at Wendy's ear, teasing her, filling her with fear, yet arousing her mind.

"We can adjust the chains and give you just as much cock as we like," Stef explained. "Yes, he's going to stretch your cunt and fill your tight walls with his cock."

By rubbing the dripping shaft up and down her pussy lips, the brunette was slowly working the cock inside. Wendy felt the tissues began to stretch and wrap around the head. She cried and groaned, as the horse cock painfully opened her up and pushed deeper into her hole. Her legs quivered, as she tried to shift away from the invasion, by using the chains on her ankles. This gave an an arousing, appearance to the crowd of her trying to fuck the animal back.

The group drew closer. They still chanted, but robes began to part and flesh began to mingle. The warm oil was passed around and naked skin sparkled in the torch glow.

Sweat poured from Wendy's body, mixing with the oil, making her naked flesh shimmer. She clinched her teeth and fists from the pain, as the long, thick, cock wormed its way through the walls of her tight cunt. Stef held her hand over Wendy's quivering belly.

"I can feel it,' she purred, 'It's like a snake burrowing its way into your belly."

Wendy could see as well. Her stomach was expanding. The outline of the horse cock indented just under her skin.

"Fuck her, Satan,' the crowd yelled, 'Fuck that Bitch."

The cock was so thick. Its flesh touched every part of her insides. Along with pain, came the undeniable pleasure from its rough surface on sensitive, pleasure zones.

"Aw, look. Look at that horse cock, Wendy,' Stef teased, 'It's coated in your cream. Yes, that's your cum, Honey. Fuck him back. Make him give you his seed."

Wendy could not help it. Her pelvis rose up. She wanted more of the cock. She just had no idea of how deep it could go. She found out, as the chains were loosened. A battering, like the slamming of a fist on her cervix, sent her wailing and convulsing in pain.

"You asked for that one, Girl," Stef said.

Stef leaned over Wendy and captured her next scream in a kiss. Opening her mouth, she sucked in the kiss, taking Wendy's breath along with it. This drew in her rib cage and left no air for her next scream. Every inch of her body contracted along the stiff cock. Stef found herself enjoying the reaction, so she let Wendy gasp for one breath and did it again. The horse seemed to like it too and whinnied in response.

Wendy tried to shake the feeling away, but she knew that it was of no use. She was going to cum again.

The stallion beat her to it, but the huge rush of his red hot, cum, threw her into the throws of her unwanted orgasm. Her body danced like a minuet on the long, fleshy pole. Stef's hand felt Wendy's belly bloat, as the massive load of cum expanded her insides.

Slowly the Stallion was pulled away. As the large head popped free, a gush of cum flooded from her used sex.

"Quickly,' the gray-haired man ordered, ' Get a bucket under that bitch."

Appearing from nowhere, a pail was held under her dripping snatch, collecting the cum with a 'splash'. Someone put pressure on Wendy's belly, there was a wet farting noise, and more cum flooded out from her gaping cunt.

A small table was carried in and placed under the lights. Wendy was released and tossed to her back on the table. Many hands appeared and held her feeble and exhausted body down. A large man, standing at the end of the table, rested her legs against his thick chest. His hard cock was pushed effortlessly into her ass. As he fucked her hard, Stef wickedly pulled her red hair, pinning her head to the surface of the table. Her arms were held wide. The gray-haired man's strong fingers squeezed her cheeks, forcing her mouth open.

"Open wide, Wendy," he said.

A dark shadow crept over her face; The pail.

She fought the hands, but it was useless. Slowly, the pail was tipped and a long strand of cum stretched towards her open lips. It landed on her tongue first, filling her with its tart flavor, then it gargled down to the depths of her throat. Her cheeks were released, just long enough for her to gag, and spew the cum back up and over her face. It ran into her nose, burning her sinuses. Again her cheeks were pinched and another load was poured in. All this occurred while her tender ass was still being pounded into submission. She was forced to swallow more and more. Whatever she coughed up, was quickly swiped back into her mouth. The cum burned her esophagus as it made its way down to her stomach. Once it settled in her belly, the taste would linger for days. Every time she belched she would be reminded of this night. She barely noticed when her ass was filled with cum,and another man stepped up to take his place in her ass.

They did not even bother to tie her back up. After using her again and again, her cum covered, limp, body was tossed on a dingy mattress in the corner.

"Sweet dreams," someone said.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:57 PM   #19
Kolt48

Default Wendy's Ours Chapter 14

Wendy awoke to the the feel of soft sheets against her naked flesh. She had been cleaned up and moved from the warehouse to a nice hotel. The morning sun shimmered in from the nearby window. The room must have been a higher penthouse suite, because it looked out far above the bustling city below.

The side door opened and Stef entered the room. Wendy knew that they were not alone. She could hear the voices and clinking of glasses from the adjoining room. Stef carried a set of clothes in her arms.

"Well, our little red has awoken," Stef commented. "I'm afraid our time is almost up. I have to take you home today. I know it pains you to hear this."

Wendy breathed a sigh of relief. Her whole body was still sore, and her mind would never overcome the memories of her abuse. She could see bruises and scratches all over her white, freckled skin.

"I bought you some new clothes: a nice pair of tight-fitting, jeans, a cute little yellow blouse with matching high heels, and of course, a sexy pair of light blue panties. Of course, no bra. You don't want to hide those wonderful puppies."

Wendy rose to sit on the edge of the bed and reached for the clothes. Stef quickly reached out and slapped her hand.

"Not so fast, Girlfriend. We have to send you home right." She turned and called to the door, "Come on, boys. She's up now."

A trio of naked men entered the room, smiles from ear to ear and hard cocks waving between their muscular thighs. They had been watching the clips from Wendy's week, and it had them burning with sexual hunger. Of course, their cocks were all larger than your average male. The black one, in the middle, was at least 9 inches. They were on her like a pack of hungry wolves. She was drug back onto the bed, two men holding her down, while the third wasted no time in thrusting his member into her tender twat.

Wendy's cry of, "Please, not again," was cut off by the force of the vicious cock slamming against her bruised cervix.

The man's ass rose high in the air, then dove back down, slapping against her skin.

Stef ran her hands over his muscular back and ass. She loved feeling of strong muscles flexing beneath her touch. Wendy's cries and groans sent blissful shivers down to her crotch.

"Unload in her, Matt,' she said, 'Make sure you all fill her with a good load."

The other men were using their other hands and lips to maul and bite at Wendy's breasts, while still keeping a free hand on her wrists. She cried as she felt the warmth filling her insides. The twitch of the cock was coating her cunt with cum. He pulled out and the next man took his place. After a slap to her face, the cum covered shaft was pushed into her open lips. There were a few rough pumps, then the man in her cunt withdrew.

"Flip her over, Guys. I want this Bitch on her knees."

They flipped her over and pushed her knees under her, lifting her ass in the air. The one that was fucking her face, eased to her head and leaned against the headboard. Taking her by the ears, he pushed his filthy rod back into the confines of her warm mouth. Lifting her hips, the other assailant, forced his thick cock back into her cum filled sex.

"There you go, Bitch," he said. The force of his thrust sent the shaft in her mouth spiraling down her throat.

Her body was rocked back and forth between the ravaging attackers. The black one crawled under her and began chewing at her tender descended nipples. All the while, Stef sat in a nearby chair, pants and panties at her knees, fingering her cunt in orgasmic pleasure. Wendy felt the cock press in deep, twitch a few times, then explode into her cunt. The shaft at her lips wasted no time in following the other. It expanded in her throat, and she choked down the warm seed.

"Leave her ass up," the black man said, exchanging places with the man behind her. "You better hold the Cunt down. Her ass looks red and sore. She's not going to like this."

The mushroom cap pressed along her anal ring. Her eyes grew wide as saucers.

"Oh God, nooooo! Ughhh!" she screamed as the large black pipe melted into her ass.

He smiled, watching his hot snake disappear down her poop-shoot; black melding with white. The constant degrading 'slap' of flesh on flesh filled Wendy's ears.

"Ok," the black man told his friends; " When I say, 'Jerk her down', pull her legs out and spread them wide." He smiled and pumped her hard a few more times. As he felt the cum boiling in his balls, he yelled: "Jerk!" Each man took a leg and yanked it out from under her bent body. She slammed down to the springy mattress. Immediately her ass bounced up driving the black rod deep into her ass on his down-stroke. He continued plug her ass and it bounced right back to him, even as his hot cum was being released into her waiting bowels.

Watching the erotic site, the other man was ready to go again. As the black rod slipped out of her gooey ass, the man said, "Flip her back over. I want to fill her again."

Wendy was quickly tossed over, and the man jumped back between her thighs, this time placing her ankles on his shoulders, as his cock thrust into her sloppy cunt. He hammered her pussy watching the pain on her face with pride. Stef stood by, at-the-ready, with blue panties in hand, using them to rub her aroused mound.

"Aghh," he moaned, his cum joining its swimming friends in her warm hole.

The blue panties were quickly slipped up Wendy's legs and over her. They kept her legs raised in the process; Allowing for minimal spillage until the panties were snugly in place. While she was still being held down, Stef returned with a small, remote, silver bullet. Lifting the waistband, Stef forced the bullet into Wendy's cunt. After that, with some effort, the tight jeans were slipped over her skin, and she was dressed with the remaining new clothes.

Wendy was helped up and led to the mirror, where Stef fixed her hair and make-up. She tried to move carefully. On each shift of her body, Wendy could feel the wetness from the cum, seeping from her cunt and ass, soaking the panties and soon, the jeans too.

"I'll have the boys accompany us to your house," Stef commented, " I know Charles wants to watch you; Clean your ass off his black cock."

The group exited the room and made their way to the elevator. The elevator stopped about two floors down, and an elderly couple entered. Wendy blushed, self conscious of the tight jeans that were beginning to dampen at the crotch. She wondered if it was just her, but she could smell cum. Stef looked at her with a mischievous grin. Reaching into her purse, she withdrew a small remote, turned a dial, and dropped it back into her purse. Wendy rose forward on her toes and tightly gripped the elevator railing. Intense vibrations fluttered to life within the inner walls of her cunt. Each time the muscles of her pussy flexed, additional cum was released into her panties. She could not escape that damp sensation, as the cum began to soak into the crotch and ass of her tight jeans and began cooling.

Wendy prayed for the elevator to quickly make it down to the parking garage, but they had been on the uppermost floor, and the damn elevator seemed to stop on almost every one. The small space was filling up quickly. Bodies began to push against bodies. An upper-society, type woman kept eying her up and down with a look of disgust. Still the constant hum of the bullet never stopped. It was pushing her towards an unwanted and deeply embarrassing orgasm. She bit down on her lower lip and gripped the rail till her knuckles turned white.

Someone was talking to her. She did not hear. Her inner walls were convulsing in orgasm against the silver bullet. More cum was flushed out of her quivering sex. This time, it mixed with her own cream before soaking into her crotch. She felt the eyes of everyone in the elevator; just staring at her; thinking no telling what.

When the last 'ding' of the elevator chimed, the men had to take her arms to keep her from making a mad dash to the car. It would have done no good. She didn't even know what they were driving, much less, where they had parked.

As it turned out, it was an elegant four door sedan. She was ushered into the rear seat, sandwiched in beside Charles and one of the other men. Stef took the front passenger seat, and the last man took the wheel. The car rumbled out of the parking garage and into the busy street. The silver bullet still vibrated away.

Wendy was nervous. The wet spot on her jeans was becoming very obvious, not to mention her aroma of sex. She knew that her husband would be home. It was a Saturday. He liked Stef, so she knew that he would make a point of running out to greet them. Her mind was a jumble, as she tried to think of some way to get past him and quickly into the house. Her thoughts were interrupted by the black man's voice. He had pushed his pants to his knees and was waving his dark shaft her direction.

"Alright Girl, clean it," he ordered wrapping his large hand over the back of her neck.

There was no use fighting. She allowed him to guide her lips to the head of his black cock. She cringed at the taste of her ass and his cum that lingered there. He humiliated her, as he worked her mouth up and down his shaft.

"That's it Slut. Work that cock. Run your tongue over the head. Lick the dew from its tip. Show your black daddy what a slut you are."

The cock was large and thick. It made her jaw cramp. Her spit mixed with his pre-cum and drizzled down the dark shaft. She had to be careful. She could not afford to get any cum on the yellow blouse. The man behind her was caressing her breasts, causing the nipples to swell and harden. The bullet, tightly snug in her cunt, was coaxing her sex to arousal. Wendy did not want to cum again. She knew that there was still more cum inside her body, hidden behind the bullet. It was just waiting for an orgasm to force it out and onto her wet panties.

Stef was listening to Charles's teasing words and Wendy's little gagging sounds. It made her want cock. Her fingers, as if making the decision on their own, were unzipping the driver's pants and fishing out his enticing shaft. As she licked her lips, she smiled inside; She had just thought of a new way to humiliate Wendy. Quickly, she went to work on the driver's cock.

Wendy found her arm pulled rearward and her fingers being wrapped around another cock. The stiff rod filled her palm, as she was forced to stroke it. The two cocks and the bullet were too much for her body. She shivered and her orgasm released another load of cum from her holes. The wetness spread farther out from her crotch to the inner thighs of her jeans.

"Ahh, drink it down Little Slut," the black man announced, his balls flexing, as spurt after spurt shot into Wendy's tight throat. Before she choked it all down, her head was pulled away, and the other cock shoved in to her lips.

"Yess," the man moaned.

Wendy's cheeks ballooned with the arrival of yet another load. She forced herself to drink it all down.

The men were quickly pulling their pants up, as she saw her home coming into view. Stef leaned over the seat and pulled Wendy's face to hers. With an open-mouth kiss, a fresh, full load of cum was transferred to her mouth. From the corner of her eye, she saw her husband leaving the house and headed towards their car. She knew that she had to quickly swallow the cum or risk it drooling down her chin and onto her new blouse. Stef pulled away with a large grin.

"I better see you give your husband a good kiss for me, Wendy," Stef said.

The door was opened, and Wendy was pulled into her husbands arms. Stef turned to the other passengers.

"I can't wait to see this," she commented.

Tags
betrayal, drugged, rape