Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #41
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No need to get upset with me - I was responding to the posts here, including from CR. In those posts, they said they wanted to approve the newbies. My mistake for not realising this has changed.

I am continuing to post chapters to my stories, so you can stop trying to attack me on that basis also. Seriously, I was only trying to help.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #42
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No harm no foul. It may take some of you "newer" members to get the hang of things and how there done. But dont be afraid to ask.

Enjoy

CR

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:20 AM   #43
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
No need to get upset with me - I was responding to the posts here, including from CR. In those posts, they said they wanted to approve the newbies. My mistake for not realising this has changed.

I am continuing to post chapters to my stories, so you can stop trying to attack me on that basis also. Seriously, I was only trying to help.
I wasn't attacking you about your stories. I wasn't attacking at all. I was pointing out that you are saying one thing (ie: I'll stop) and doing another (ie: Still picking fault)

Belive me, if I was attacking you it would be something you'd know about. But I do try to be nice on here. Life is too short to argue on the internet with people I hardly know. What I do take exception to is reading the same bloody thing over and over like a broken record.

Please don't take any offence from this. I'm just saying that if any of these suggestions were viable they would have happened by now.

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:27 AM   #44
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wasn't picking fault. I found this thread, where I saw other people making suggestions on how to improve the situation. I then offered to help. This is what actually happened and if you think otherwise, you are wrong.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:57 AM   #45
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh dear, we seem to have a drama queen here.

I said I'm not attacking you (although this is the rowdy room, be happy I got to you first and not FR, ask anyone) but I am bored of seeing the same thing over and over. Please trust our mods to take care of their end. They are really rather good

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

x
Old 04-14-2013, 07:25 AM   #46
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We seriously need to get you that Hooters uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Oh dear, we seem to have a drama queen here.

I said I'm not attacking you (although this is the rowdy room, be happy I got to you first and not FR, ask anyone) but I am bored of seeing the same thing over and over. Please trust our mods to take care of their end. They are really rather good

x

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:08 AM   #47
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Who are you calling a drama queen? For what? Choosing to defend myself? You said I was picking fault. I politely pointed out that I wasn't. Where is the drama?

You are acting like a bitch.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:13 AM   #48
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

Proving my point for me now

x

x
Old 04-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #49
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
Both systems have their upside and downside. It is not a one sizes fits all situation Sasha. The “approval Process” worked well on RD when the powers that be were active. It caused concern when their activity flatlined, and newbies stayed newbies long past the approval stage.

I do however think that after my RD experience, it would be wise of none-active Administrators to empower trusted Moderators to oversee matters of the board with more leeway. I think Mods are your boots on the ground, no one understands the site as seen through their firsthand view of the site.
I am inclined to agree, however more mods with more power creates the issue of too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

Bicker bicker.

If it was possible, can't you manipulate these vBulletin boards to render members with less than a certain post count unable to post links?

Actually I don't really need an answer to that as it was more of a suggestion and less of a question. I don't know, I just think something could be done in order to make less work for the mods. Also I joined this place a while ago but even when I haven't posted I've checked in from time to time. I tend to not see very many new posts outside of the video forums and other than spam threads or postings. Frankly it gives this place a bit of an abandoned feel. Sometimes I expect to see tumbleweeds. Maybe new legitimate members might be inclined to stay if something different was done. I feel like at this point some people are more interested in this place paying tribute to whatever it once was and fucking atrophying.

Just saying.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #50
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
I am inclined to agree, however more mods with more power creates the issue of too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
I wasn’t really prescribing that RB needed more Mods, but rather more empowerment given to a head Mod already policing the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
Also I joined this place a while ago but even when I haven't posted I've checked in from time to time. I tend to not see very many new posts outside of the video forums and other than spam threads or postings. Frankly it gives this place a bit of an abandoned feel. Sometimes I expect to see tumbleweeds. Maybe new legitimate members might be inclined to stay if something different was done. I feel like at this point some people are more interested in this place paying tribute to whatever it once was and fucking atrophying.
When I originally joined RB, it seemed there was a fair level of interaction between members. Then a few years or so ago the site crashed as RD did just recently. I think many of the members that frequently participated in discussion moved on to other sites and RB was as you say, was left with the feeling of a ghost town. That was the reason I started posting on RD, the interaction between members there was steady and ongoing.

I had hoped that the influx of RD refugees into RB would help spark more interaction and to some degree it has. I have however noticed a few RD refugees who posted very steady on RD seem reserved in doing so here, not sure why, be it nerves or other reasons.

Last edited by jwham; 04-14-2013 at 10:09 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #51
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I had hoped that the influx of RD refugees into RB would help spark more interaction and to some degree it has. I have however noticed a few RD refugees who posted very steady on RD seem reserved in doing so here, not sure why, be it nerves or other reasons.
Some are nervous and don't trust the place yet. Some are just trying to find their way around here. It's just like joining any other forum. Take some time to get the feeling of the place and then go for it. Diving in head first works for some, but it's not for everyone and sometimes long established members don't like that. I think as new people get more used to the place, the activity and comfort level with this forum will pick up. At least I sure hope it does.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #52
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's because they've all heard about this place from the exiles. CR and a few active members here have been very kind welcoming the RD peeps. I don't know, if I didn't know any better I'd be cautious too.

I guess all I'm saying is as much as an influx of members who would likely post regularly might benefit this place, RB runs a very real risk of never seeing them. For a plethora of reasons.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:35 AM   #53
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Some are nervous and don't trust the place yet. Some are just trying to find their way around here. It's just like joining any other forum. Take some time to get the feeling of the place and then go for it. Diving in head first works for some, but it's not for everyone and sometimes long established members don't like that. I think as new people get more used to the place, the activity and comfort level with this forum will pick up. At least I sure hope it does.
I don’t disagree with that summation. I would hope however, that no longtime established RB member would feel in anyway slighted over a new member, or a returning member for “diving in head first” as long as they are courteous and respectful to said long time members. It is after all a free equal opportunity board for all who operate within the rules of the site.

Last edited by jwham; 04-14-2013 at 10:40 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #54
nondescript29
Privileged Member

Quote:
I wasn’t really prescribing that RB needed more Mods, but rather more empowerment given to a head Mod already policing the board.

When I originally joined RB, it seemed there was a fair level of interaction between members. Then a few years or so ago the site crashed as RD did just recently. I think many of the members that frequently participated in discussion moved on to other sites and RB was as you say, was left with the feeling of a ghost town. That was the reason I started posting on RD, the interaction between members there was steady and ongoing.

No I know. I suppose I was thinking out loud. All I meant is that when too many people have power you get people bending the rules for some and not for others. Or letting personal bias dictate their decisions.

And I'd kind of hoped the same thing. When I saw Red and GC and the others here I made more of an effort to post to maybe try and get ANYthing going (admittedly I'm not insanely chatty to begin with but I think that's obvious). Maybe with time. *shrug*
Old 04-14-2013, 10:42 AM   #55
nondescript29
Privileged Member

Quote:
I don’t disagree with that summation. I would hope however, that no longtime established RB member would feel in anyway slighted over a new member, or a returning member for “diving in head first” as long as they are courteous and respectful to said long time members. It is after all a free equal opportunity board for all who operate within the rules of the site.
Good post
Old 04-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #56
Hoselvr
Privileged Member

Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my case, I need a bit of time to know the older members here better before I feel comfortable jumping into the discussions. For now, I'm mainly posting in the games area. Posting my stories here is more "one sided" as that I've gotten used to few to no comments, so the interaction there is not necessary.

I think I've gotten the hang of recognizing the bot posts for the most part and therefore, I don't mind simply skipping over the reading of such.
Hoselvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #57
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
Who are you calling a drama queen? For what? Choosing to defend myself? You said I was picking fault. I politely pointed out that I wasn't. Where is the drama?

You are acting like a bitch.
My friend, please take this in the kindly way it's meant.

You need to ratchet down that intensity about four notches. When you get up in arms like this you (1) take the focus off of anything productive you might have said and (2) make yourself a target.

Now you have called PerfectlyFormed a bitch. Publicly. She is a longterm member, with friends here. So now the focus is entirely on you, not what you had to say. You make valid points but they are thrown out the window.

Once they know you have a short temper, it becomes a game. Do you really want every discussion you have to become "Let's see how long it takes to piss her off"?

Unless, of course, you like flame wars. If that's the case by all means have at it. We haven't had a decent flame war in far too long.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #58
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well said Sierra. I'll just add that calling out Emmy on this board is really not a good idea. She is widely loved and respected, and one of, if not the sweetest member here. I don't recall her ever starting drama with anyone, though plenty have started on her. If Emmy comes out and tells someone they're a bitch, it's more than likely so.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #59
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, but she sucks at flame wars.

That's where you and I come in. We are not nearly as nice. If Sasha called ME a bitch she might have a point and it would result in a very satisfying afternoon setting this place ablaze. *rubs hands together*
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #60
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*pulls up chair and starts popping popcorn*
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote