Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #41
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What is the big deal? Look at the high heel thing. They hurt like hell and are mainly for the enjoyment of men. We don't have to wear 'em and feel how bad they hurt.

There might be a slight ego boost for women to feel sexier but that is certainly tailored for us. As stated, easier access and I personally love the oral without hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber69 View Post
Hmmm...now would I buy it for them...hell I would give it to them NOT to get those uggly little bumps. There is so much good stuff out there over the counter, that hair bumps and itchi's are of the past.

And the more it gets done, the less it get's them. Also, got to use the right shaving cream, and treat it right after the shave. And ya, I would put my money where my mouth is for the brazilian.

Now as far as a punch in the face, be my guest, can't make me any uggler.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:20 PM   #42
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
To all the men who prefer shaved.....woud you actually tell your woman to shave, and would you buy her the products necessary to prevent razor bumps and painful ingrown hairs or would you pay the ridiculous amount of money for a brazilian wax? Better yet, maybe she can punch you in the face a few times so you can feel the pain as well.

And it doesnt look sexy. It looks stupid.
I never cease to be amazed at your ability to decide that your opinion on something is right and anyone who disagrees, is wrong and stupid. Especially when in this case, you started a thread ASKING people what they think.

Personally, I prefer shaved and I'm sure there are women who shave because a man wants them to. In fact, I've had a couple who did for me. But, I've also known women who shaved, not because a man wanted them to, but because they liked the way it felt.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 03:27 AM   #43
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
Other than the punch in the face...I would buy whatever and do.

This is a big to each their own type of preference. I like shaved for many reasons.
Would you please list your reasons. I dont understand why you like it unless you like little girls.

And I dont see why you would have any say in whether she decides if she wants to shave or not.

its just like saying that women have to use birth control pills that will screw with their body just so the man doesnt have to wear a condom.

So thats my opinion.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-31-2008 at 03:31 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 03:50 AM   #44
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
why ask our opinions when a page later your just gonna say that a third of us are wrong? thats silly chi. frankly, id prefer shaved because its cleaner and i get better access to things...plus, if theres no hair, no crabs
Noooo..it was after that girl posted that the men started kissing her ass and telling her she is doing it best.
Old 05-31-2008, 04:26 AM   #45
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

personnaly I don't really like totally shaved, in party ok but totally make not woman for me just girl
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:49 AM   #46
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Must be interesting living with your foot permenantly in your mouth ChiTown...

Seriously I know lots of women who shave or wax either down to a small amount of hair or to complete smoothness and love it! I like it too of course A slim little bar or totally smooth is how this cowboy likes his ladies
Old 05-31-2008, 08:46 AM   #47
lilhottie

lilhottie has initial reputation

I would love to keep mine bushy, but my BF wants it totally hairless so I just do what he says.
lilhottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 08:57 AM   #48
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Maybe I am doing this all wrong, this of course is MY opinion, and not trying to put words in anyone’s mouth, or coheres any woman out there to do this kind of thing.

BUT, here is the thing, say I have a woman that wants this, I must tell her that there is a possibility that razor burn will happen, and that after a few times this will stop. Most women that do this do it of there free will. Some start out with just a bit of a trim to the lips, than after that it goes to the triangle, then they get to the conventional strip, or little tuff right above. They actually LIKE the feeling of this.

Now the loaded question that is thrown out there, THE RUBBER, I know it’s like taking a gun with a bullet in it and pulling the trigger with it aside my head. This dickey does no dippy unless clad in a rubber, even if I know the woman, and I have only been with her. You never know, and I know one thing I don’t go shooting my blanks in that abyss with out pulling it out, and knowing where my cum is. And of course there is the one that wants that cum, just to maybe get impregnated, and try that trick the dude into maybe a bit of money. Well if she said she is pregnant, and what to name the kid, well I would hole up the rubber and say, “Well call it Houdini, if he gets out of here than it is!”

But I know this is all about pussy shaving, maybe the list of things that is better.

1st The woman LIKES the feel of that bald area, with sexy thongs, and G-strings out there they just like it.

2nd They are sexual, and like the feeling of a guys tongue on her skin, as it wanders down there stomach, and then hits that sexy area of bald skin, hmmm…makes my mouth water just thinking of it.

3rd If there into getting cum sprayed on them, it makes it easer for them to wipe up.

4th If they like getting screwed in public, and there a fluid woman, there matted pussy hair would stink after awhile. They just like the fact of a quick wash and go works for them.

5th Some women I have known like that complete bald look, there more into self stimulation and just like to feel it, to touch it, hell I have one woman that wants me to shave all over when she comes to town, she is into this, and I gladly do it for her as she is one wild one.

6th Now there is a point, no one said, maybe the woman likes a bald body, and she in turn would suggest the guy do it, or she would be willing TO do it, go for it lady.

Well there is more but hey it’s only my opinion, this is what I like, and I do not force anyone to do it, it’s THERE choice. I have in all my fun times had one, that had so much hair there, that it was like a walk in the jungle, but she wanted more, a recent divorce had left her quizzes in sexual things, and she watched DVD’s and saw many a one bald or just a strip, and she went that distance, and guess what, she now shaves her whole body.

So all I can say in this matter, is one thing, if you do, you know it feels good, if you don’t, oh well, it’s your choice.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:04 PM   #49
StigmataMartyr

StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)

I think equating liking no pubic hair with pedophilia is ridiculous. Does liking men who shave their beards make you a pedophile? I mean, it doesn't grow until they reach puberty, right?

And a woman with a bald pussy still looks like a woman, just... with a bald pussy. You'd be an idiot to think a grown woman looks like a little girl just because she lacks a certain patch of hair.

You shouldn't accuse people of being pedophiles because they prefer no hair. It's just offensive and ridiculous.

Last edited by StigmataMartyr; 06-01-2008 at 06:39 PM.
StigmataMartyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #50
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is all i a matter of opinion.

Fuck No I don't like little girls. I stated in another thread that asked about ages and I stated 22 or so was probably my current range for youngest as I am 39. Kind of a low blow saying that insinuating me as a pedophile.

I mean gee I don't know my wife is 38 and shaves. I have been with her for 10 years. Previously my girlfriend was 22 and shaved. I never told her either to do so but they both liked it and it made and makes oral sex more pleasing for me.

No opinion on birth control. I always felt it was my girlfriends choice what they liked. None of the girls I ever became intimate with liked me using a condom outside of the one nighters .

So that is my opinion as well as facts. Grown women do like the shaved pussy. It is all in a matter of preference.

Quote:
Would you please list your reasons. I dont understand why you like it unless you like little girls.

And I dont see why you would have any say in whether she decides if she wants to shave or not.

its just like saying that women have to use birth control pills that will screw with their body just so the man doesnt have to wear a condom.

So thats my opinion.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:22 PM   #51
RLA68
Banned

Just checking who started this thread.

I had assumed I was asked for opinion before the little girl comment.

Quote:
Just out of curiousity, I would like to know how many men find a a completely shaved pubic region on a woman attractive.

I never liked the way it looks and its becoming more popular.

Not that I go super hairy. I like a bit of a landing strip just fine, at least there is something there.

What do you prefer your victim?

Women I want your comments too!
Old 06-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #52
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StigmataMartyr View Post
I think equating liking no pubic hair with pedophilia is ridiculous. Does liking men who shave their beards make you a pedophile? I mean, it doesn't grow until they reach puberty, right?

And a woman with a bald pussy still looks like a woman, just... with a bald pussy. You'd be an idiot to think a grown woman looks like a little girl just because she lacks a certain patch of hair.

You should accuse people of being pedophiles because they prefer no hair. It's just offensive and ridiculous.
Yeah, I agree, that's a really dumb argument, but it's also one that a lot of people make.

I also started to make the point you made about beards. I was going to ask Chitown if she'd like to sit across the dinner table with a man with a long beard, with bits of food hanging out of it.

If she says no, then by her logic, that must mean she likes little boys who don't have beards.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #53
JohnnyReb
Banned

One more point on the whole pedophile argument.

While it's true that I prefer a woman to be shaved, I also like tits and hips and a nice round ass. None of which are likely to be found on a prepubescent girl.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #54
RLA68
Banned

Exactly. Nice long legs in heels that a woman would wear to round out the breasts, great hips and perfect round ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
One more point on the whole pedophile argument.

While it's true that I prefer a woman to be shaved, I also like tits and hips and a nice round ass. None of which are likely to be found on a prepubescent girl.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #55
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

Quote:

So thats my opinion.
other people have already done a fine job of pointing out the silliness of the whole "man prefers bald pussy=pedophile" argument.

as for making a woman shave - i didnt see that as part of the topic of this thread. I thought the question was what we prefer. My last 2 girlfriends were 100% shaved before i ever met them. When i am with a girl and she asks me what i prefer, i tell her. The same way that when she asks me what kinds of hairstyles i prefer, i tell her my preference. If she doesnt ask, i dont offer.

If i was in a relationship with you and you asked me my preference on pubic hair and then promptly accused me of being a pedophile - it would be a short relationship.

finally, the whole birth control analogy is even more off-base than the child molester argument. Any person who takes any medication that they dont really want to take is a sheep. Any man who expects the woman to take 100% responsibility for birth control is a fool. That is why i have never had sex without a condom.
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #56
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdozer View Post
other people have already done a fine job of pointing out the silliness of the whole "man prefers bald pussy=pedophile" argument.

as for making a woman shave - i didnt see that as part of the topic of this thread. I thought the question was what we prefer. My last 2 girlfriends were 100% shaved before i ever met them. When i am with a girl and she asks me what i prefer, i tell her. The same way that when she asks me what kinds of hairstyles i prefer, i tell her my preference. If she doesnt ask, i dont offer.
I DIDNT say that shaved equals Pedophilia, I did state randomly that it looks like little girls, but I dont think men who like it are pedophiles.

I just think it looks stupid and unnatural.

Oh and your women must have been WEAK!! I did shit my ex boyfriend hated all the time. I wore shit he hated, did my hair different from the way he told me too. He detests my favorite shirt. He tells to do my hair a certain way and if *I* dont like it, its not getting done. He wanted me to tan and get highlights and I told no because I like the way I look with white skin and dark hair, I wouldnt look any other way. If I like it, thats the way its going to be.

If he told me to shave I would laugh in his face. I have never shaved all of it and will not for any man. Besides, i like the way I look and if I think I look perfect than thats the way its going to be. If I like it thats the way it looks best.

So have fun with your weak women.

oh, and *I* broke up with him and he is STILL sniffing around.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #57
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Yeah, I agree, that's a really dumb argument, but it's also one that a lot of people make.

I also started to make the point you made about beards. I was going to ask Chitown if she'd like to sit across the dinner table with a man with a long beard, with bits of food hanging out of it.

If she says no, then by her logic, that must mean she likes little boys who don't have beards.
I have a beard fetish
Old 06-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #58
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
So that is my opinion as well as facts. Grown women do like the shaved pussy. It is all in a matter of preference.

Are you making a generalization??????

MOST woman do not shave completely, OK.

I dont know about the woman that YOU are with.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #59
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:

Oh and your women must have been WEAK!! I did shit my ex boyfriend hated all the time. I wore shit he hated, did my hair different from the way he told me too. He detests my favorite shirt. He tells to do my hair a certain way and if *I* dont like it, its not getting done. He wanted me to tan and get highlights and I told no because I like the way I look with white skin and dark hair, I wouldnt look any other way. If I like it, thats the way its going to be.

If he told me to shave I would laugh in his face. I have never shaved all of it and will not for any man. Besides, i like the way I look and if I think I look perfect than thats the way its going to be. If I like it thats the way it looks best.

So have fun with your weak women.
Can you not read plain English, or do you just like to attack people?

Luvdozer didn't say a word about his women being "weak," or that he was telling them what to do. You even QUOTED him and yet, you still managed to miss this...

"When i am with a girl and she asks me what i prefer, i tell her. The same way that when she asks me what kinds of hairstyles i prefer, i tell her my preference. If she doesnt ask, i dont offer."

Old 06-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #60
RLA68
Banned

All in the preference. The women I have been with and woman I am with shaved and shave without asking me.

If that is not your thing that is cool. I can only speak from my experience that the women I know shave.

Quote:
Are you making a generalization??????

MOST woman do not shave completely, OK.

I dont know about the woman that YOU are with.