Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2005, 02:19 PM   #1
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default Texas Rape VIII

When I returned from my run to the local Waffle House, I found Allison kneeling on the straw covered floor as the eleven men took turns force feeding their cum to her. From the looks of the bruises all over her body, especially her tits and ass, these guys had gotten a lot for their money.

Although Allison's hair was matted with dried cum and dirt, her tormentors paid little heed to this as they continued to violate her. It was just as well, because it was almost nine and their time was about up.

"Fuck bitch, don't quit now," one of them said as he breathlessly pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. "You act like you don't like it!"

I have to say that the tears pouring down her cheeks made my prick hard. Nevertheless, Allison was at least going to get hosed off before I was going to put my cock in any of her holes.

"Man, he's back," another man said, noting my return. "I guess he's here to haul what is left of this slut back home."

"Don't worry guys," I said with a smile. "All of you give her a load on her tits first. Consider it a thank you for doing business with us."

A couple of the older men were too exhausted to cream on her pendulous breasts, but the others took turns titty-fucking her while those who were too worn out held her in place.

After they were done, I tossed Alli a pair of shorts to put on as well as an old barn coat. As the flea market was beginning to open, I figured she should be covered up a little. I noted with amusement the rivulets of dried cum that had ran down her legs. When we got to the car and she sat down, a large deposit of seed oozed out of her cunt and ass with a loud squish.

Alli drove home silently. Her face was red from crying, embarassment, and anger. As we neared her house, she broke down into tears. I said nothing. What was there to say? "Sorry for letting eleven men pay to rape you for four hours?" That would have been a lie. "Sorry that all three of your holes were overfilled with sperm to the point of being ridiculous?" I wasn't sorry for that either.

"How many times did you cum?" I finally asked

"Why do you want to know that?" she asked through her sobs. "Is that all I mean to you?"

Obviously there are times not to answer a question truthfully. Or at all.

"How many?"

"Ten. Maybe more..."

"How many more?"

"Twenty... I think."

"Then you can't say you didn't get something from it," I said emotionlessly. "Besides, I think you can quit your job now. We found a new source of income, I think."

Indeed, the weeks that followed would have Alli sleeping little, but being fucked a lot. Whether it was some married business man from upstate New York, a truck driver, or some horny rich college students, I made sure as long as the money spent, her cunt was available whether she liked it or not.

One weekend, we went out to a bar for some drinks. We'd had a busy week, but I felt like I needed to relax and invest a little time in Allison. After all, I did consider her a friend, even if she was my personal fuck toy as well.

I noticed some women in one of the far corners of the bar playing pool. I also noticed them looking at Allison intently. Not that I could blame them. Alli was wearing a leather miniskirt and a black nylon top with three-quarters of her tits showing. I'd made sure she had been visiting the tanning salon, and she'd done so quite religiously.

The women chattered on, periodically eyeing Allison. It occured to me that these women were lesbians.

"Stay here," I told Alli as I got up from our table and approached them.

One of the women was a short blond, probably 5'3" with green eyes, a very trim athletic body and wearing jeans that were two sizes too small and a tee just as form-hugging if not more. I could tell through her shirt she had a nipple ring. Nice large tits.

Her companion was her exact opposite. Tall blue-eyed brunette, probably 5'9" at least. Small but perky breasts.

"How are you ladies tonight?" I asked, walking up to them.

"We're uh...fine," the blond replied. "We're not available or anything you know..."

"Oh I wasn't coming up here to hit on you," I replied coyly. "I think I understand your- situation."

"Yeah," the brunette replied with a grin. "Our situation..."

"I noticed you looking at the woman with me," I replied. "Do you think she's hot?"

"Hell yeah," the blond replied, obiously the more audacious of the too. "You did well for yourself."

"Would either of you ever fuck her?" I asked without blinking.

The two girls turned slightly red in the face from embarassment.

"Why don't we talk about this more in private?" the brunette finally managed. "Our friend Jen owns this bar. Maybe we can talk after close when we have the place to ourselves?"

"That would be great," I replied. "May I ask your names?"

"I'm Brianna," the blond said, offering her hand to shake mine. "This is my girlfriend Kylie."

"Nice to meet you," I replied, shaking hands with them. "The woman over there is Allison. As for my name, you really don't care about that, now do you?"

"No," the brunette giggled. "Suppose not."
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote