Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
deputyduffy
Privileged Member

deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default why can't we delete dead threads

I'm not knocking anyone...I'm just saying why can't we delete dead threads. Like a thread that has one video posted by a guy that's banned, now it's dead, now 6 fucking months later some nob bumps it to the top with the whole, it's dead dude. We know that you fuck tard, now the things on top and has to take the slow journey down. Why can't we just delete the fucking thing. IS it that hard to delete a thread. And another thing, if someone is banned for being a moron, why can't we delete his thread. I have no idea, but I just can't imagine it's that hard to delete things.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:55 AM   #2
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Regarding threads long dead and gone, I would wager that the mods would be willing to delete such threads if you report it in the movie reporting thread.

As for banned members....yeah, I agree. I think there should be some consequence to getting banned for being a moron, and losing posts/rep should be part of it.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Flip side of the coin is it means more work for the moderators.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Wouldn't that affect everyones statistics, so it might be better to allow the mods to use their discretion and close threads if they are not in use.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think this is a very good idea...However,I think the mods ALREADY have enough on their plate with everything else to do here...Great Idea though.

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I wonder, could the system be set so that if a member is banned, after a decent period of time, their threads automatically lock if no-one is using them.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I suppose if the moderators were a democratically elected team, and we were all taxed to be here, then a Dead Thread Tsar could be appointed to form a committee that would (eventually) draw up a list of threads to be considered for deletion.

Of course the ensuing deletions would upset a small minority, and thenthe moderators would have to appoint someone to carry out an inquiry into the whole Rapeboard Dead Thread fiasco. Of course the electorate tax payers would be grateful for this and only too happy to pay more tax for the privelege.

Thankfully Rapeboard isn't a democracy, just a bunch of desperados all trying to muddle along the best they can....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We're a bunch of desperadoes run by a junta! LOL
Old dead movie threads by banned or long absent members being deleted can be done if those threads are pointed out to the mods via the Movie Reporting thread. As for deleting old nonmovie threads or the threads/posts of banned members, that's just not practical! Old or new threads and posts are part of RB and deleting them can drop post counts for current members and takes away from RB. And who would determine what threads and posts would be deleted? And that's a rhetorical question so don't bother answering!
This is a can of worms we're not going to open because I really don't wanna deal with all the huge amounts of whining and fighting and ranting debating between the deleters and the non-deleters and the people screaming why was this thread band and on and on...
So things are just gonna stay the way they are Beaver!
Old 06-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Coming soon to a theatre near you The Desperados.

Somedude is The Man With No Name, Phantom plays Captain Jack Sparrow, Becka plays Harry Morgans missus, Sternenlied is Eva Braun, and introducing Sodoman as Himself.

Set against a backdrop of bloody revolution, itwas the love polygon of the century until tragedy struck. Now who can save The Desperados?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-25-2009, 03:00 PM   #10
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At the very least if the thread is reported to the mods just locking it will help a great deal. It's bad enough when a dead thread is bumped but what often follows is a steady stream of "re-up please" from folks paying no attention to the posting dates. Then if by chance the OP shows up and wants to revive the thread they can simply ask the mods to unlock it. Or more likely they'll start a new thread {which often happens even if the old dead thread ISN'T locked}. The rub here is that we still sill have stale threads coming to the surface but if they get locked at least they won't get a second encore!

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat