Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19
Default Missy's Misfortune

I am a huge fan of this story. I didn't write it, but I got permission from one of the authors to post this story. I had to slightly edit the story to adhere with the rules of this section. Unfortunately, the story was never finished. But here is the story as it was posted.

Missy’s Misfortune - Part 1A

The bus seemed to be taking ages to get to the city, Missy thought, it was only 30 miles from her home town but she seemed to have been on it for ages. Even though it was past 6 pm the sun through the windows was still hot enough to make her feel slightly uncomfortable in the school-uniform she was wearing under her long coat.

Her mind drifted back a couple of days to that moment at school when she’d finally decided to sort out the problem she’d been wrestling with for months. It’s perfectly normal for 18 year old girls like Missy to have feelings for boys, but unfortunately for Missy not all 18 year old girls attend such a hard-line Christian fundamentalist school as her. And this was the root of the problem, how could she get advice on such things without incurring the, metaphorical, wrath of God on her head.

The only bright spot on the horizon was Miss Bailey, her English teacher; although she was well over twice Missy’s age she always seemed not quite as hard-line as the other teachers and, Missy eventually decided, would probably be sympathetic to her problem. So it was that at the end of English two days before the bus ride Missy hung around after class to talk to Miss Bailey.

Miss Bailey was jotting down notes for her next class when she became aware that one of the girls had stayed behind, looking up she saw it was Missy, she smiled at the clearly nervous teenager.

“Yes, Missy, how can I help?” Miss Bailey asked, sensing the question wouldn't be about Hamlet.

“Um, Miss Bailey, can I talk to you about a personal problem?”

“Well, you should really try your Counselor first”

“I can’t Miss Bailey; I don’t really feel I can open up to him.”

“Well, this isn't how things should be done, but as long as you know any advice I give you is only my opinion it should be OK” she smiled again at Missy to help her relax. “If this is going to be really personal perhaps you’d like to shut the door.”

Missy nodded and walked over to the door, Miss Bailey watched her as she went, taking in the auburn hair touching her shoulders, her slim frame, the bra straps showing through her white blouse and her bare legs mostly hidden by her regulation school-skirt which ended just above the knee and which Miss Bailey fervently wished was a lot shorter. Because Miss Bailey had a secret which could finish her career in any school in the country let alone one like this; she was a lesbian. She kept it well hidden of course, discretion was the better part of lust in her view, and she only showed her true self in the company of other women who shared her particular tastes which were extreme dominance and young girls, preferably together. She felt a familiar and welcome tingling in her pussy as she watched Missy close the door; she’d detected vulnerability in the girl which had already set her mind racing.

Bringing herself back to the matter in hand she leant back in her chair and gestured to Missy sit opposite her.

“OK, Missy, what’s the problem”

“Well, it’s a bit embarrassing” Missy started to go red as she tried to explain her predicament to the older woman, although Miss Bailey had always seemed the most approachable of the teachers, there was suddenly something vaguely intimidating about her.

Miss Bailey smiled again, “Take your time, Missy”

“Um, it’s this boy who lives on my street, I really like him and I think he likes me and a couple of week’s back we kissed and that, and I don’t know what to do.” It all came out in a jumble.

Miss Bailey’s eyes widened in shock “Missy, you’re not pregnant are you?”

It was Missy’s turn to look shocked now. “No, we've never done that.”

Miss Bailey relaxed and mentally filed away Missy’s admission of virginity. “So, how can I help?”

Missy looked down at the floor. “I was sort of wondering if you could give me advice on how not to get pregnant.”

“Can’t you just ask your parents?”

“I can’t, if they even knew about kissing Kevin, they’d go mad, as far as they’re concerned the answer to everything is in the Bible.”

Inside Miss Bailey’s mind a very wicked plan was beginning to form, but it would take a lot of luck. She frowned at Missy. “ You've put me in a very difficult position here, Missy, school rules say that if any pupil asks any teacher for advice about contraception then the teacher has to report it to the Principal.”

Missy looked terrified and Miss Bailey knew the first part of her plan had worked.

“Don’t worry, I won’t do that. As it happens I may be able to sort this out for you, but it’ll take a couple of days, reckon you and Kevin can wait that long?” She asked teasingly, but Missy didn’t seem in the mood to appreciate it.

“He’s on vacation in Europe for a month, so yeah, I guess.”

“That’s good, now this is what you’ll have to do.”

Miss Bailey told Missy of a friend in the nearby city, a Doctor, who would be happy to supply her with the contraceptive she wanted, but that she’d need to see Missy in person to prescribe it. Because of Missy’s age it would take about 2 days to arrange an out of hour’s appointment. In the meantime Missy wasn’t to talk to anyone about it, not another teacher or another pupil, it would be best too if she didn’t even write about it in her diary if she kept one. The list of instructions went on and on and Missy found it hard to keep up with them. The length of the list also obscured the one thing Miss Bailey was most concerned about; absolutely no-one was to know where Missy was going.

Missy thought some of the instructions were a bit unnecessary but if it meant she could get some contraception at the end of it would be worth it.

Missy walked out of school that day on a high, Miss Bailey had been really kind to her and seemed genuinely concerned with her welfare. Miss Bailey too walked out of school on a high, Missy was totally unaware of the impending trap, and the whole scenario she was developing seemed too good to be true.

She went home that night and spent an hour on the phone to a few friends to make the required arrangements, then went to bed and fantasised about her plans for Missy.

Two days later, at first break Miss Bailey summoned Missy to her office and after a few pleasantries got down to the matter in hand.

“OK, Missy, you haven’t told anyone about our talk the other day?”

“No Miss Bailey, no one at all.”

“Good, now I’ve spoken to my friend and she’s very sympathetic to your plight and is very willing to help. Because of the huge risk I’m taking with both mine and her careers there are a few more instructions you need to follow, you OK with that?”

“Yes, Miss Bailey, I’ll do anything, I really appreciate the help you’ve given me.”

Miss Bailey smiled at her. “Oh, it’s not trouble really, Missy, I’d do anything to help one of my girls, that’s the trouble with this place it may be a good place academically but it stops you girls becoming what you should be.”

She carried on before Missy got a chance to ask what that meant. “You’ll have to get the bus to the city, I can’t give you a lift there in case we’re seen together, here’s $10 for the fare. I’ll be able to give you a lift back because it’ll be dark, we should be back by 9 at the latest. It’s important that you’re folks don’t even know you’re going out so sneak out in time for the 5.30 bus. When I drop you off just tell them that I was giving you extra help on your course-work after school so you’ll have to wear your uniform, but because my friend can’t legally see under-age girls you’ll have to wear a coat over your uniform, is that OK?”

Missy suddenly realised she didn’t have a long coat and looked a bit worried.

Miss Bailey understood instantly. “That’s OK, before you leave school today, dump all your books in your locker and come here, you can take my coat home in your bag. When you arrive at the bus depot in the city, leave by the main entrance and head for the car-park, I’ll pick you up there and we’ll go and get you sorted. Is that OK?”

Missy nodded and smiled “Thank you, Miss Bailey”

“It’s my pleasure, Missy, I think you’re incredibly brave as it is, after all you had no idea how I’d react.”

“I was pretty sure I was safe, Miss Bailey, you always seemed to be so kind to us girls.”

Miss Bailey smiled back, if only you knew, she thought.

The hiss of the brakes on the bus jolted Missy out of her reverie, startled momentarily she looked around before realising she was at her destination, hurriedly she moved down the aisle and off the bus.

Suddenly Missy felt very vulnerable, she knew what she was doing was wrong and she felt everyone around her knew too, quickly she headed for the entrance and the car-park beyond. For a few frantic seconds she looked around trying to find Miss Bailey’s car, before she saw her teacher waving to her from across the car-park.

Miss Bailey had actually seen Missy long before she waved, but seeing the worry on the young girl’s face had given her a strange sexual thrill, and it was only the need to get the girl into the car as quickly as possible that made her act.

“Hi Missy, you OK?”

“Sure, Miss Bailey” Missy grinned back at her.

“Cool, there’s been a slight change of plan, my friend just called and said it’s easier of we see her at her house instead of her surgery, it’s just out of town, is that OK?”

“Yeah, that’s OK.”

Miss Bailey smoothly moved the car out of the car-park and headed towards the Interstate out of town, she felt as if she was on fire with the excitement of what was about to happen, she only had one last thing to check.

“Are you sure no-one knows you’re here now?”

Missy nodded. “No-one, my Mom was home when I left, but she didn’t see me.”

A brief flash of alarm crossed Miss Bailey’s mind.

“You’re sure?” Her voice betrayed a bit of her alarm, but Missy, busy watching the scenery didn’t pick up on it.

“Sure, she was in the bath”

Miss Bailey relaxed, the trap had worked.

Soon the city gave way to the countryside and Miss Bailey was turning right and left down various back roads until Missy was quite lost.

Miss Bailey made one last turn and the car was on a sweeping driveway, at the end of which stood a very large house.

Missy couldn’t contain herself. “Wow, that’s some house.”

Miss Bailey grinned. “There’s a lot of money in medicine, certainly more than in teaching.”

The car scrunched to a halt on the gravel and they both got out and walked towards the door, Miss Bailey rang the bell and they waited.

The door was opened by a woman about the same age as Miss Bailey. “Hi Christine” the new woman said and Missy was temporarily perplexed by this use of Miss Bailey’s first name. “And you must be Missy; Christine’s told me all about your problem.”

“Hi” was all Missy could manage, there was something intimidating about this woman who was now stepping back to invite them in.

“Let’s get your coat off, shall we?” the woman demanded rather than asked and started to open the buttons before Missy could help. As soon as it was open Miss Bailey slipped it from Missy’s shoulders and walked to the coat-rack to hang it.

The house owner took a step back and Missy felt herself blush as the woman clearly looked up and down.

“Hmm, Christine, she’s just as pretty as you said.”

Miss Bailey took mock offence. “As if I’d lie to you, Mel.”

Missy now began to feel a distinct unease at the way the conversation was going, she’d never heard a doctor talk that way before. She shuffled from one foot to the other as Mel’s gaze continued to take in the school-girl in front of her, Missy’s hair in it’s pig-tails made her look younger than her 18 years, and feeling very self-conscious in her uniform she was unable to meet Mel’s gaze and looked down, her hands reaching for the hem of her skirt as if to pull it lower to cover the bare flesh on show above her knee.

“How delightfully submissive.” Mel laughed, increasing Missy’s discomfort, just what was going on here she wondered. In her confusion she looked to Miss Bailey and was re-assured to see her teacher smiling at her as if nothing was wrong, yet her hand was slowly opening the zipper of the bag she carried from her shoulder.

Before Missy could say anything Mel took her hand.

“OK, young lady, shall we see if we can sort out your sex problem for you.”

Again Missy was surprised to hear a doctor talk in this way, but let herself be led towards one of the doors along the hallway, she felt Miss Bailey’s hand in the small of her back guiding her almost as if to prevent her having second thoughts.

Mel opened the door and led Missy in, for a second she hesitated in the doorway but felt herself literally shoved into the room by Miss Bailey’s hand.

What had caused Missy to hesitate was what she saw in the room; 5 women all sitting on chairs or sofas, all watching her.

Missy’s arrival caused a curious reaction among the women.

“Hey, wow”

“She’s a pretty one.”

“Can’t wait to get her over my knee.”

“Bet she’d look good tied up.”

Missy’s jaw dropped, she may have been a bit sheltered for a 18 year old, but she knew sexual talk when she heard it, and she was hearing it now. She stiffened and tried to back out of the room but felt Miss Bailey grip her shoulders and prevent her moving, Mel still had grip of her right hand but her grip was now like a vice on her wrist. She tried to turn round to run but Miss Bailey now had a firm grip on her arms and was drawing them back behind her, she struggled as much as she could against the older woman’s fierce grip.

“Please, let me go” There was a hysteria creeping into her voice as she writhed in Miss Bailey’s grasp, the fingers of her captors hands were tight on her forearm now, the nails digging into her flesh through her thin school blouse. “Miss Bailey, you’re hurting me.”

During all this Missy hadn’t noticed that Mel had let go of her wrist, but suddenly she felt something cold and metallic on one of her wrists, without seeing it she knew it was a handcuff, with a strength born of desperation she made one last wild bid for freedom – this was now a terrifying situation – but she was powerless against the two stronger women and with a sickening feeling in her stomach she felt the other bracelet clip onto her other wrist and she knew she was caught.

Miss Bailey now pushed her forward into the room and she stumbled to the floor in front of the semi-circle of women. Tears filled her eyes and she started sobbing as she half raised herself. She turned to look at Miss Bailey with a wounded, fearful look, but all she got in return was the teacher’s lustful gaze.

Mel walked over to her and gripped her hair and started pulling her to her feet. “Get up, bitch” she barked in a harsh voice.

Missy tried to comply but with her arms cuffed behind her was unable to stop herself being hauled up sharply by her hair. The pain and shock made her burst into tears; instinctively she knew she was in real trouble.

Mel stared at her for a minute waiting for the tears and wailing to stop, and when they didn’t she nodded to Christine who moved over and once more gripped Missy’s shoulders as Mel started to undo her school tie, pulling it quickly from its collar, then passing it to Christine who swiftly tied it round Missy’s head, pulling it into her mouth, gagging her sobs.

In a few minutes Missy’s crying stopped and Mel stood next to her and faced the group of women. Through her tears Missy looked at the women, trying to find a sympathetic face, she glanced from one to next but, like Miss Bailey, all she found was lust. One or two blew kisses at her, but not out of kindness. They were all a lot older than her, all but one of them was older than Miss Bailey and Mel, the oldest was nearly 50 Missy guessed, still quite slim and pretty but nearly 50 none the less.

Mel finally spoke, one arm around Missy’s waist.

“Well, now our little slut has finally calmed down, I’d like to thank you all for coming to our little auction”

The word ‘auction’ hit Missy like a slap in the face, an auction was something they did to cattle not school-girls like her, her head started spinning. This simply could not be happening.

“Our prize today has been very specially donated by our good friend Christine, and I’m sure you’d all like to thank her for supplying such a delightful young thing.”

There were various murmurs of agreement with this.

“Good work, Christine.”

“She’s a real treat, can’t wait to get my hands on her”

Miss Bailey smiled and nodded at the congratulations thrown her way, and then raised her hand to still the talkers as she spoke.

“She is a beauty, isn’t she, I’ve watched her for years, but never thought I’d get the chance to do this. Can I just add two things before Mel starts the bidding? One, she’s a guaranteed virgin. And two and this is most important, absolutely no-one knows she is here, so whoever buys her gets a girl the cops will not be looking for.”

One of the women, her blond hair almost falling over her eyes, raised her hand.

“Yes, Jenny.”

“Does she have any sexual experience at all?”

“Just a bit of kissing with boys, as I understand it, isn’t that right Missy?”

Missy stared at the floor, she realised now why Miss Bailey had been so explicit with her instructions about not letting anyone know what was going on, and the worst thing was she had gone along with it, effectively she’d abducted herself.

Jenny spoke again. “Any experience with girls?”

Miss Bailey shrugged. “Doubt it, her family is very strict Christian, and I’ve never heard any rumours at school about her. So whoever buys her will have to break her into the pleasures of our world. Hell, she might enjoy it, but frankly, do we care?” She laughed as she said this, and the others joined in.

Mel waited for the laughter to subside. “OK, now as you all know, the rules of the auction never change, highest bidder wins her outright and can then do with her as she pleases, there is a lot of money to be made out of prostituting these girls, but just tonight the winner has to share her property with the rest of us for free.”

Missy’s throat was dry behind her gag, certain words kept bouncing round her head; ‘property’ ‘auction’ ‘prostituting’, a horrid idea was now screaming in her head. None of the women was making any attempt to hide their faces, Miss Bailey was really relaxed about the whole situation, and in other words none of them seemed at all scared of any consequences. This could only mean one thing; she wasn’t ever getting out of this.

Mel’s voice broke into her panic stricken thoughts again. “So if you’d all like to examine the merchandise for a few minutes, and then we can begin.”

The women almost as one rose from their seats and crowded around Missy, who shrank from their touches as best she could, much to their amusement, until Mel yanked her head back by the hair and ordered her to stay still.

Last edited by susan_haynes19; 02-23-2013 at 10:10 PM.
susan_haynes19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #2
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)

Missy's Misfortune - Part 1B

Missy felt fingers grabbing at the buttons on her shirt, undoing them from underneath her neck right down to her belly, then a rush of air on her stomach as her blouse was pushed open, showing her flat belly, she felt women’s fingers on her skin trying to squeeze her lean flesh, with her eyes clamped shut she couldn’t see which of the women was leaning forward to kiss and nuzzle her neck, but she heard their words.

“Hmmm, gorgeous.”

“Wow, sure she’s 18, Chrissy? She seems well stacked.”

“God, look at those nips. Can’t wait to get my lips round them.”

There was general laughter at all these comments, but still Missy kept her eyes shut as if trying to deny this was all happening.”

Missy felt her nipples being pinched and pulled, so hard that she staggered forward, her eyes watering as the women took it in turns to twist her large nipples between their fingers.

Again her tormentor’s voices spoke:

“Jeez, Chrissy, if you only knew how wet I am just feeling this little bitches tits.”

“Maybe later you’ll let me know, Jenny”

General laughter.

Then Missy felt her head being pushed from side to side, fingers pressing against her cheeks.

“Good bone structure.”

Missy’s eyes suddenly snapped open in shock as she felt a hand grip the inside of her thigh and squeeze.

“Spread your legs, little slut” a voice hissed from behind her ear and without thinking Missy shuffled her legs apart, to her dismay she heard approving murmurs from the surrounding women.

“Hell, she takes instruction well.”

At the same time Missy’s hair was grabbed in a tight fist and a hand on the back of her now loose blouse pushed her upper body forward, involuntarily she staggered forward to try and remain vertical but felt a sharp pain as her hair was yanked back.

“Just bend over, slut.” The same harsh voice yelled at her, and fearful of the consequences of disobeying.

Missy felt a rush of cool air on her ass as her school skirt was flipped up onto her hips and then heard the gasp as her white cotton panties were exposed, almost she felt fingers and hands all over her ass, pressing, pushing and pinching. At the same time her head was pulled back again which let some of the women to continue mauling her gorgeous young breasts.

A sudden sharp smack on her ass jolted her forward and the groping hands gripped onto her breasts to steady her. She opened her mouth to protest, but the intimidating presence of so many women crowded around her kept her silence.

“OK, ladies, if you’d like to take your seats again, we’ll begin.” Mel broke up the group grope and Missy opened her eyes to see the women sitting again, one or two of them had their hands under their skirts and were stroking their pussy’s while smiling at her. “The bidding will open at $2,000. Any advance on that?”

“$2,500”

“$2,750”

“$3,000”

“$3,100”

The bidding went up and up, but slowly most of the women dropped out until only 2 women were left Jenny and the eldest.

“$4,500”
“$4,750”

Jenny stared intently at Missy as she digested the older woman’s last bid; she shut her eyes as if calculating something.

“Going once” Mel said dead-pan

Jenny opened her eyes again. “One second, Mel, the video facilities are still here aren’t they?”

Mel nodded. “Yep, videos of your property can be made and sold.”

Jenny’s smile showed her mind was made up. “$5,000”

The older woman shrugged and shook her head.

Missy felt her head swim again, she was being auctioned off like a piece of meat and there was nothing she could do, she started to cry into her gag for her Mom.

“Going, going, gone” Mel concluded briskly, and Jenny punched the air and beamed at the room, murmurs of congratulations and expectations could be heard. Everyone knew they’d get to sample Missy soon.

Jenny went over to the woman she’d just out-bid. “Sorry, Elizabeth, I had to have her, no hard feelings?”

“Good God, no honey, I prefer blondes anyway. Guess my slave will have to wait a bit longer for company.”

“Thanks hon, I’ve fantasised for years about having a school-girl to abuse, never thought it would happen.”

Elizabeth smiled at her, “Enjoy you, baby, raping a virgin is the most intense thing.”

Jenny went over to see Mel and they went to a desk at the side of the room to finalise the transaction, the other women talked amongst themselves, a couple of them went out of the room and returned with some bottles of champagne and glasses and everyone toasted Jenny’s success, and then they toasted Christine for doing such a good job of Missy’s abduction.

While all this was going on, Missy was left standing alone in the middle of the room, feeling totally desolate. She was still unable to believe it had actually happened, that she was now the property of someone else. Surely at some point she would be released, but then she remembered all the missing girls across the country, suppose they weren’t run-aways? What about that girl Bev from her Church Choir? Everyone assumed she’d just run away. What if she hadn’t? Maybe it wasn’t men who’d abducted them, and even now they were being held by their new owners? How many of the missing ever came home?

She glanced over at Mel and Jenny by the desk, clearly they were finishing up. Both smiled, and then Jenny threw her arms around Mel and kissed and hugged her, then walked over to the sofa and picked up a shoulder bag and then moved, unsmiling, towards Missy, who visibly trembled as she approached.

“OK, slut, let’s start your training.” She grabbed Missy by the shoulders and pushed her towards the door which Elizabeth opened for her, to a cheer from the other women Jenny pushed Missy out of the room and down the hallway.

Tears were streaming down Missy’s face, almost blinding her as Jenny now moved in front of her and grabbing her hair started pulling her up the stairs. At the top of the stairs Jenny turned right and pulled Missy towards one of the doors, pushed it with her foot and dragged her slave inside.

She positioned Missy in the middle of the room and closed and locked the door. She stood in front of the crying girl and spoke softly to her.

“Right, slut let me explain a few things to you. You are now my property, I paid good money for you and as a result I can do whatever I like to you. You may as well forget your life up to now, you will never return to it, I will train you to be my sex-slut, that will be your life from now on. I will rent you out to people who will do as they like with you, whether you like it or not is none of my concern. I’m a lot older than you, as I’m sure you know, but don’t think I will get older and let you go, when I reach an age where I feel I can no longer keep a slave I will simply sell you to another owner. Do you understand?”

Missy simply stood there, unable to take it in. Suddenly Jenny’s face contorted in fury and she slapped Missy hard across the face.

“When I talk to you I expect a reply, slut”

Missy staggered sideways with the force of the blow, but stayed on her feet, she tried to speak into the gag and nodded as Jenny opened her shoulder bag and emptied the contents onto the bed, Missy’s eyes widened in disbelief as she took in the various items, some of them, like the flogger and the strap-on dildos she could guess at, others were totally unknown to her but looked sinister and cruel.

Jenny followed her gaze and smiled at Missy’s confusion and fear. “Don’t worry I’ll introduce to all of these in time, meanwhile look at this.”
She picked up the flogger and took a few practice swishes with it. “This can really hurt, and I can promise you it will hurt you, but maybe not today, that’s up to you. I’m going to remove your gag now; it’s a sort of intelligence test. You know how isolated this house is, so screaming won’t help you, instead it will merely make me use this on you, so if you’re clever you’ll stay silent. Nod if you understand.”

Missy had flinched when the flogger swished through the air, and nodded her understanding of the threat. Jenny tilted her head to one side and undid the knot in the tie and pulled it out of Missy’s mouth.

Missy gulped at the air as the saliva coated fabric was removed from her mouth, the temptation to scream was almost overwhelming but one look at the flogger in Jenny’s right hand ended that thought.

Jenny fixed her eyes with her stare. “Right, these are the rules you’ll live your life by from now on. You only speak when spoken to you; if you need to speak first you ask my permission. You will refer to me as ‘Mistress’, I will not tolerate anything else. I will call you whatever I like, I gather your name is Missy, yes?” Missy nodded. “Not any more it isn’t, your name now is Slut. Got that?” Jenny twitched the flogger in her hand. “What’s your name?”

Missy stood in silence, then SLAP, Jenny slapped her face again, screaming at her “I asked you a question, slut”

Missy’s face crumpled in fear as Jenny shouted at her, but she still managed to blurt out “Slut”

SLAP, another stinging blow landed on Missy’s face, “Slut, what?” Jenny shouted.

“Slut, Mistress”

“Good slut. Now, I’m not going to start your training today, instead I’m going to have a bit of fun.” Jenny slid her arm around Missy’s waist and guided her towards the bed, Jenny sat down on the bed and crossed her legs, her black mid-length skirt rode up as she did revealing just a hint of the tops of her stockings. “All my life I’ve wanted to abuse a school-girl, but up to now all I’ve been able to do is dress up various subs like one, but now I’ve got myself a real live school-girl slut.” Her arm snaked round Missy’s waist again and pulled her forward over her knee. Missy found herself over Jenny’s legs, her face only inches from the ground. Jenny gripped her cuffed hands and pulled them upwards which made her ass point higher.

Jenny rested her hand on the skirt covering Missy’s ass, and squeezed it gently. “And all naughty school-girls should be spanked”

Missy tried to move off Jenny’s knee but was easily pulled back. “Please, let me go, please I won’t tell anyone, I promise.” Missy was virtually howling now.

“When I start your training tomorrow, you’ll pay for speaking without respect or permission, but in the meantime I want to enjoy this.” Jenny hissed as she started to lift Missy’s skirt up and bunched it around her waist; she smiled as she saw the white panties the young girl was wearing. She couldn’t resist sliding her fingers under the edge of the fl material. “Oh these are so sweet.”

Her fingers twisted the material pulling the material tighter between Missy’s legs; Missy winced as the material was pulled tighter, and then yelped as Jenny swiftly pulled them down to her knees.

“Much better.” Jenny murmured, as she raised Missy’s wrists high in the air again with one hand and gently stroked her ass-cheeks with the other, her fingers sliding down the school-girls slender thighs. Missy squealed again as Jenny pinched the inside of her legs. “Spread your legs, slut.” The pain as Jenny’s nails dug into her young, tender flesh, quickly made Missy obey and she shook as she felt Jenny’s finger tips gliding slowly towards her pussy. Missy felt a sort of electric-shock as Jenny gently placed one finger tip on her pussy lips, then just as gently removed it.

Suddenly, without any warning, SLLAAPPP. Missy jerked upwards as Jenny’s hand smacked her ass, just as quickly she was pushed down again and Jenny rained more blows down on her. Missy screamed and struggled but all in vain as Jenny gave her a prolonged spanking. Whenever Missy kicked her legs too much Jenny would concentrate stinging blows on them until the backs of her legs were a bright red. As she struggled in Jenny’s grip she almost fell off her lap, but Jenny made sure she didn’t by pulling her blouse from inside her skirt so she could pull her back by her waist. Jenny relished the feel of her hand on the soft skin of the girl’s waist; she squeezed it, loving its firmness, before resuming her assault on the girl’s ass.

As Jenny’s slaps rained down she got a gorgeous view of Missy’s pussy as her legs thrashed wildly about, and she suddenly she stopped the spanking and roughly thrust two of her fingers into the girl’s pussy. Missy screamed and tried to clench her legs together to prevent this violation, but Jenny simply dropped the girl’s wrists and grabbed her hair and yanked it back. “Don’t you fucking dare do that, bitch.” She snarled the words at her terrified slave.

Angry now she suddenly rolled the girl onto the floor making her wail even more, she dragged her up by her hair and, as Missy stood miserable and afraid, swiftly unzipped her school-skirt and let it fall, pulling Missy out of it, she pulled her panties right down and off also, ordering her to kick her shoes off as she did so. Jenny pushed her onto the bed and positioned her on her back.

Jenny was incredibly turned on by the spanking she’d just handed out, the way Missy had thrashed about told her how much she’d hurt her, and that she’d probably have to be tied over a trestle before she could be caned. But in the meantime it was time Missy learnt what her tongue was for.

Missy lay on the bed naked, apart from her socks, from the waist down, totally at this woman’s mercy. She knew better than to speak or scream, dumb with terror she just laid there watching as Jenny started to undress. There was no finesse in the way Jenny stripped off; she was extremely aroused by the sight of the half-naked school-girl, helpless on the bed in front of her. Now naked herself she climbed onto the bed and knelt astride Missy, her hands resting on her young breasts.
Suddenly she ripped open Missy’s blouse in a flurry of popping buttons and gazed down at the half-cup bra and the treasure they contained. Missy had not been a late bloomer, and her breasts were beautifully firm and large, Jenny couldn’t have been happier with them, she squeezed them through the lacy fabric, before pushing the bra up.

“Hmm, slut, what lovely young breasts you have”

Jenny lowered her head and flicked her tongue over the small nipple, then covered it with her lips, kissing the soft flesh, then suddenly biting hard, her pussy tingling as she felt Missy bucking under her. The pain shot through Missy’s body as the older woman bit her breasts, one after the other, laughing at her feeble attempts to escape, taunting her with threats of how what some of her friends might do would be 100 times worse.

By now Jenny could feel an orgasm slowly building, moving swiftly she re-positioned herself astride Missy’s neck, her pussy only inches from the tearful girl’s face held tight by her thighs.

“Please, don’t, please don’t” Missy sobbed and closed her eyes, she knew what disgusting act the woman wanted her to perform and she’d fight it with all her strength.

Jenny curled Missy’s hair round her fingers until she had a fierce grip on the girl’s head which she lifted off the bed until her mouth was virtually on her pussy.

A strong scent filled Missy’s nostrils but she still refused to open her eyes until Jenny leant back and twisted one of her nipples.

“Open your eyes, slut” Jenny ordered, her voice trembling with the excitement, and she twisted the nipple again until Missy obeyed. Missy was staring at Jenny’s shaven pussy, glistening with her excitement, her head held tightly and painfully by her hair.

Last edited by susan_haynes19; 02-23-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
susan_haynes19

Missy's Misfortune - Part 1C

“Lick it” Jenny panted, but Missy shook her head; she was not going to do this no matter what.

Hurriedly Jenny pinched Missy’s nose with her free hand forcing the girl to open her mouth, and as she did so Jenny pulled her mouth onto her waiting pussy, clamping it there with her thighs. Jenny let go of Missy’s nose and returned to her tortured nipple, gripping it firmly between thumb and forefinger, but not twisting it yet.

“Lick it, slut, lick it”

Now she twisted Missy’s nipple savagely again.

“Lick it” she panted, pulling the girls mouth harder onto her pussy, her juices already smearing over Missy’s face. Missy could feel the woman’s pussy lips on her mouth, her juices seeping between her lips; the pain from her nipple was almost unbearable. Although the woman’s thighs were covering her ears and pressing on her cheeks she could still hear her urging Missy to “Lick it, lick it.” Nails dug into the flesh of her breast, gouging the soft flesh, this was too much. Slowly she pushed her tongue out into Jenny’s pussy.

Jenny had been on the verge for a few minutes now, the whole situation of having a school-girl totally at her mercy, one that she could do anything she liked to, was like a drug. Forcing this innocent young thing to lick her was a high she’d never experienced before, and when she felt Missy’s tongue hesitantly pushing between her pussy lips she came instantly.

Her whole body tensed, her nails dug deeper into Missy’s breasts, her other hand tightened it’s grip on Missy’s hair, her thighs clenched tighter on her face and as Missy opened her mouth wider to scream Jenny flooded it with her juices.

“Oh God, oh God, fuck, fuck, yessss, oh shit” Jenny raised her face to the ceiling as she started to ride Missy’s mouth, loosening her thighs so she could drag her mouth over her pussy, the girl’s plaintiff screams merely prolonging the orgasm. Slowly, so very slowly, the intensity ebbed away, bit by bit Jenny regained control over her body, she let Missy’s head drop, her sweat covered fingers had stuck to her hair so she jerked the girl’s head unintentionally as she pulled free. She looked down at Missy gulping at the air as she sobbed, her face glistening with Jenny’s orgasm, she slumped backwards her whole body still trembling.

She rolled off Missy who was sobbing and spluttering and took a couple of shaky steps on the floor. Although she’d just had one of the most intense orgasms of her life she knew there was one more thing she had to do before taking her slave downstairs for her friends to enjoy.

Missy rolled onto her side, curling up into a foetal position, her eyes closed tightly as she sobbed, totally unaware of what Jenny had planned.

Missy felt Jenny get back on the bed, then she was roughly grabbed by the shoulders and pushed onto her back, Jenny was pinning her down by the weight of her body, her knees were pushing Missy’s thighs apart. Missy struggled again until a few sharp slaps on her face stopped her futile efforts.

Missy lay there her face stinging, terrified into silence and immobility, until she felt something cold and hard pressing against her pussy. Now she struggled wildly, kicking and screaming until Jenny slapped her again.

“Shut up, bitch, you’re mine now, remember, and I can do what I like to you, so let me fuck you now.”

The slapping was unnecessary really, as Jenny was far stronger than Missy and easily prevented her from struggling too much, and using the girls struggles against her in that it helped slide the lubricated strap-on inside her. Missy felt it pushing in, felt it’s size and cried.

“Please stop, please stop” She whispered, but Jenny merely laughed and pushed further in. Suddenly a pain shot through Missy’s pussy and she arched upwards, actually lifting Jenny with her.

“Oh slut” Jenny panted “Did I just pop your cherry?” Now she began to thrust in and out. Slowly at first, then faster as the pressure from the strap-on teased her clit towards another orgasm. Missy felt her strength fading, her constant, pointless struggles against the older, stronger woman had left her almost exhausted, and she could only move feebly under Jenny’s body, and then the only movement she made was in time with Jenny’s thrusts which were deep and fast now. The pain of losing her virginity had gone, but the pain of the strap-on pushing in and out was almost as intense.

Suddenly Missy felt Jenny stiffen as before and push in as far as she could go, then she felt her tremble on top of her and her entire weight was resting on her now.

Jenny came, holding her deep thrust, her hands reaching under Missy to grab her ass so as to pull her as far as possible onto her phallus. Her mouth was on Missy’s neck and she couldn’t resist giving her a hickey as she came.

Jenny lay on top of Missy for a minute or so, her strap-on still buried deep within her slave, as she gathered herself together. Then as her orgasm passed she pulled herself out of her, and staggered slightly as she stepped off the bed. Missy continued to sob as Jenny took off the strap-on and threw on some of her clothes. She slung the bag over her shoulder and reached down to grab Missy’s hair and pulled her off the bed. And led the screaming girl downstairs to where her friends were waiting for her.

Jenny dragged and pushed Missy along the hallway to the door of the auction room, paused briefly to move Missy in front of her before opening the door and pushing the naked school-girl into the room.

The women inside cheered and clapped as Jenny followed the stumbling Missy in.

“Way to go, lady.”

“How was she?”

“Did you pop her cherry?”

Jenny stood behind Missy and leant round to spread her slim thighs to show her audience the dried blood at the top of the girl’s legs. As the women whooped their approval Jenny grabbed Missy’s hair and twisted the girl’s face towards hers.

She kissed Missy forcibly on the lips, twisting the girl’s hair tighter until Missy’s lips opened in pain, then she forced her tongue inside Missy’s mouth. Missy felt Jenny’s tongue pressing onto hers as she struggled vainly to escape but each of her movements only produced a tighter twisting of her hair and eventually she stayed submissively still as Jenny kissed her deeply.

Jenny kissed her for what seemed to Missy like ages, she opened her eyes and to her disgust saw a couple of the women masturbating at the sight of a young naked girl being forcibly kissed by an older woman.

Eventually Jenny broke the kiss to rapturous applause from the audience.

Jenny smiled at the applause as she raised her hand to still it.

“She’s good, her tongue needs some training but I guess I have a lot of time to do that, and, yes, I did pop her cherry. Elizabeth?” Jenny nodded at the older woman. “You were right about that. So now, ladies, she’s all yours. The only thing I ask is that you leave her ass-hole to me, apart from that enjoy. I need a drink.”

As Jenny wandered over to the side-table to pour a glass of wine for herself Missy looked up, an expression of pure terror on her face.

Jenny turned just as she reached the table. “The only thing I’d say is that seeing as Chrissy got her for us I think she should have first crack at her.” This met with general approval and, grinning, Chrissy got up and walked towards the naked girl who was crying and shaking her head.

“Please, Miss Bailey, please.” She whimpered. “Please let me go, I won’t say anything, I promise.”

Chrissy laughed “No chance, Missy.” She walked right up to her and calmly took hold of one of the girl’s nipples between her finger and thumb. Missy winced as her teacher started to pull her across the room by her breast, giving her no chance to resist.

Chrissy led the poor girl on a wide tour of the room past the assembled women who took the opportunity to slap Missy’s ass as she was led past. Some of the blows were mere taps; others were severe and made Missy scream loudly.

Finally after a couple of tours of the room Chrissy let go of Missy’s breast; the sharp pain Missy had been experiencing replaced by a dull ache.

Chrissy mocked the obvious distress on Missy’s face. “Oh, poor baby, did the nasty women hurt you, here, let me kiss you better.”

Gripping Missy’s breasts with her hands Chrissy lifted one as she lowered her mouth to take the girl’s nipple completely into her mouth. At first Missy only felt Miss Bailey’s tongue circling and jabbing at her nipple, then felt the teacher’s attentions switch to her other breast.

Again, Missy felt her teacher’s tongue and lips all over her breast and nipple, she shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other, but at least the ache was slowly easing.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain as Miss Bailey took her nipple between her teeth and bit and pulled on it, simultaneously Chrissy dug her nails into Missy’s other breast.

Missy staggered back at this but bumped straight into Mel who had silently approached while Chrissy was kissing her breasts.

“Stay still, slut.” Mel ordered, but pulled Missy back into her. Missy’s bare ass was pressed into Mel’s crotch; but she could feel something there, it was cold and hard. What Missy couldn’t see was that Mel was totally naked apart from a strap-on.

Missy struggled in Mel’s grip as Chrissy bit hard again on her breast. Briefly she opened her eyes and her screaming stopped momentarily; all the women were in various states of undress; some totally naked, others had just removed their skirts or jeans. Their fuller and older bodies contrasted with Missy’s girlish frame. She shivered and moaned as Chrissy took her nipple between her teeth again and pulled it back as far as she could. Missy’s instinctive reaction to follow was prevented by Mel’s grip on her shoulders.

Chrissy let go of the nipple and looked with satisfaction at her work; Missy’s breasts were now coated in her saliva, the olive tanned skin red and imprinted with teeth marks.

“God, Missy, I’ve been waiting to do that for so long. You have no idea how many times I’ve masturbated over the idea of doing that to you.”

The thought of her teacher lying in her bed bringing herself to an orgasm as she fantasised over Missy’s breasts made the school-girl almost physically sick, but worse was to come.

“And do you know what else I dreamed of doing to you?”

Without waiting for the reply she didn’t need Chrissy gestured to Mel to push Missy towards one of the couches. Talking as they went Chrissy filled her former pupil in on her intention.

“I’ve always wanted to have you between my legs, licking my pussy.” As she was saying this she was fumbling with the button on her jeans and then she pushed them down her thighs and hurriedly stepped out of them. She sat down on the couch and spread her legs, as she did so Missy felt Mel’s hand on the back of her neck and felt a sharp kick on the back of her knee.

“Get on your all fours, slut.” Mel shouted and forced Missy down onto the carpet on her knees at first, then pushing her head down until she was on all fours between Chrissy’s spread thighs.

Chrissy wrapped Missy’s hair between her the fingers of one hand and started to pull the girl’s face towards her pussy. With her other hand she slid her wet thong to one side of her pussy as Missy’s face, contorted with disgust, was pressed against it.

“Ahhh, yes, lick it, lick it.” Chrissy leant back on the couch, her eyes closed in bliss as she felt Missy’s mouth and nose pressed against her pussy lips. She twisted the girl’s hair a bit tighter. “Get your tongue in there, you little bitch.”

Missy tried to scream as her hair was pulled but Chrissy’s pussy muffled her attempts, and she tasted Chrissy’s juices in her mouth as she opened it. A couple of heavy slaps landed on her ass and then she felt one of Mel’s hands on her hips. Next she felt something cold and hard being pushed between her pussy lips as Mel guided her strap-on inside her pussy still sore from Jenny’s earlier fucking.

Mel started to thrust in and out, each push forcing Missy’s mouth against Chrissy’s pussy. Her hair was twisted again by her teacher and she was again ordered to use her tongue on the older woman’s wet pussy. Her lips were already well coated with Chrissy’s juices and each thrust from Mel’s strap-on had the effect of jarring her lips open allowing the juices to seep into her mouth.

Mel moved one hand onto the back of Missy’s neck to hold her face firmly between Chrissy’s thighs and slipped the other underneath the young girl to cup and squeeze and pinch her breasts. She looked at Chrissy but the teacher had her head back, eyes half closed with bliss was oblivious to everything save the young school-girl with her face buried in her pussy.

The sight of this and the backward pressure of the strap-on on her own clit from Missy’s tight, young pussy was bringing Mel closer and closer to an orgasm and she squeezed harder on Missy’s firm breast producing a muffled squeal from Chrissy’s pussy.

Mel stayed silent all the while, the only sound she made was a low grunt each time she thrust her phallus inside the trapped girl. She noticed Chrissy suddenly stiffen and knew that Missy’s tongue had hit the target.

Missy’s tongue had finally been forced between into action, it slid up and down the wet pussy lips making her teacher gasp loudly, then reluctantly, but with no alternative as her hair was twisted yet again, Missy pushed the tip of her tongue between the older woman’s pussy lips.

Chrissy went rigid; her thighs clamping on either side of Missy’s face, her upper body arching backwards, head tossed right back a low hissing sound escaping from her clenched teeth as she came.

At the same time Mel came too, her hands squeezing Missy’s soft, firm hips, as she buried herself one last time inside the girl.

Chrissy slowly relaxed her body, opening her legs, releasing Missy’s face. She looked down at the abused girl’s face wet with tears and her own come juices. She breathed heavily and rapidly as she let go of her pupil’s hair, letting her slump down onto the floor. Chrissy lifted one leg over Missy and, rather shakily, stood up. She wobbled over towards to where Jenny stood, leaning against the drinks table.

“Jesus, Jenny, you’ve got a good one there.”

Jenny grinned widely. “I think so.”

Mel also came down from her high; she sat back, her legs bent double underneath her. Almost as an afterthought she pulled out of Missy’s sore and abused pussy allowing the girl to curl up moaning incoherently.

But her ordeal wasn’t over; Elizabeth sat down on the couch next to the sobbing girl. Just into her 50’s Elizabeth had had years of experience of raping and abusing young girls and she knew exactly what she wanted to do to young Missy. She was beginning to wish she’d out-bid Jenny for her now; she’d lost count of the number of girls she’d had over the years but Missy excited her like few others, maybe it was the girl’s deliciously large breasts, or perhaps her olive skin. Or, more likely, it was the combination of everything that made her so sexy coupled with her total innocence that was just too inviting; Elizabeth knew that the more innocent the girl the bigger the thrill.

Grabbing the girl’s hair she dragged her quickly over her bare lap ignoring Missy’s pleas for mercy.

“Mel, if I could ask you to spread her legs by the ankles, thank you.”

Mel complied with the request, taking hold of Missy’s ankles and spreading her legs as wide as she could; this gave her a glorious view of Missy’s sore and swollen pussy.

Missy hadn’t even kicked her legs as they were spread; she was in a sort of half-awake, half-unconscious state, unable to object anymore, just wanting it over.

Another of the women, wearing nothing but a strap-on, walked over to near Missy’s head and with no show of concern lifted Missy’s head by her hair and slapped her face until she got some response. As Missy tried to speak the woman forced her strap-on into her mouth.

“Suck it, little slut.” She hissed.

Elizabeth, meanwhile, was squeezing some lube from a tube onto her right hand, rubbing it liberally over her fingers until they glistened and gleamed.

She delicately placed one greased finger tip against Missy’s puffy pussy lips and gently eased it in, Missy tried to protest and squirm but the moving in and out of her mouth, and Mel’s firm grip on her legs kept her near silent and totally immobile.

Elizabeth slowly eased a second finger inside her, and slipped a third tip into. She began to push the three fingers in as far as she could, spreading them wide and adding her thumb as well.

Missy felt as if her abused pussy was being split as Elizabeth started to flex her fingers inside her, she gagged on the strap-on in her mouth and tears of pain started to flow down her face. She made one attempt to kick free of Mel’s grasp but it failed miserably.

Elizabeth smiled at the obvious distress she was causing the young girl and pushed her little finger into Missy’s pussy, now she had all the digits of one hand inside her and she slowly eased them forward.

Missy screamed loudly behind her phallic gag as Elizabeth pushed her hand in up to the second knuckle, then paused and spread her hand as wide as she could inside Missy’s pussy, Missy began to really kick wildly now, and Mel had to call one of the other women to help restrain her legs.

Elizabeth knew she’d reached Missy’s limit; she stopped pushing in and slowly twisted her hand round inside the pain racked girl. She knew from experience that getting a young girl to take a whole fist, even one as slim as hers, took time. Only once, with a terrified 14 year old had she been able to get her fist completely inside on her first attempt.

Now she contented herself with just keeping her hand in Missy for a few minutes, gently flexing it now and again, appreciating how Missy was being forced back on her fingers by the violent assault on her mouth.

Missy’s face was contorted in pain now, regardless of how the strap-on inside her mouth was causing her cheeks to bulge outwards with each thrust. She tried to spread her legs wider hoping that would ease the pain from Elizabeth’s fist, but it only made it worse as the woman’s hand managed to move a fraction further inside her.

Missy started to sob and cry like a baby now as she was assaulted at both ends; her body being tossed around like a rag-doll. She felt a hand softly stroking her hair and face.

“Get used to it, slut.” Was all the owner said as she gripped Missy’s hair tighter and continued to violate her mouth with her strap-on

Elizabeth flexed her fingers one last time, her pussy on fire as she watched Missy’s feeble struggles; she knew that when she got home her current slave would get the fisting of her life. Then, very slowly, twisting her hand slightly as she did so she began to slide her fingers out from inside Missy’s traumatised pussy.

At the same time the woman raping Missy’s mouth took her strap-on out allowing Missy to gulp for air; she moaned and whined as Elizabeth slipped her fingers right out. Seeing Missy’s mouth open Elizabeth suddenly rubbed her sticky hand over the girl’s face, forcing her fingers inside her mouth, her other hand gripping Missy’s hair to hold her face steady.

“Taste what a worthless fuck-slut you are.” Elizabeth barked at the school-girl across her lap and pushed her fingers deep into her mouth, smearing the girl’s chin with her palm.

Nodding to the women holding Missy’s legs to let go Elizabeth rolled Missy off her lap and she landed with a bang on the floor making everyone laugh.

Elizabeth stood up and walked across the room to where Jenny and Chrissy were standing, their hands still inside their panties from watching the fisting. All 3 women now casually looked at Missy lying on the floor, curled up in a foetal position, her sobs alternating with retching sounds.

“Hell, Jenny.” Elizabeth started. “Wish I’d bought the little cunt now.”

Jenny smiled. “I’m sure we can come to some arrangement, hon.”

The women laughed and drank their wine, totally oblivious to the young, violated, school-girl crying to herself on the floor. Mel, still wearing her strap-on, nodded to one of the others, a thick set woman in her 40’s and they moved towards the sobbing Missy.

Mel grabbed hold of Missy’s hair and pulled her body up while the other woman slipped her arms under the girl’s shoulders and the two of them lifted the wailing school-girl onto the couch; the two women swapped places as they climbed onto the couch so Mel was kneeling between Missy’s legs while the other woman was near her head.

Without any warning Mel lifted Missy’s legs up and over her shoulders and pushed her strap-on into the girl’s pussy. Missy screamed as she felt the thick shaft penetrating her swollen and abused pussy but almost immediately the other woman straddled her face with her legs, pressing her pussy down onto Missy’s open mouth.

Missy instantly felt the woman’s warm juice spreading over her lips, she gagged at the feeling coupled with the woman’s wiry pubic hair rubbing on her lips and chin but her weight prevented her squirming clear. Mel was now slamming herself into Missy with rapid strokes which made the girl’s body jolt with each thrust. This caused Missy’s face to push against the suffocating pussy rhythmically which made the woman wetter and wetter as the school-girl’s moving mouth was forced against her pussy.

Jenny now put down her glass and skipped over to the three-some and, kneeling down on the floor dropped her mouth onto one of Missy’s breasts.

Slowly at first she pulled one of Missy’s dark nipples into her mouth with her lips, then began to press her teeth onto it, pulling it further up, loving the way Missy’s firm, full breast followed the nipple.

Missy arched as best she could but he body was almost completely immobilised by Mel holding her legs over her shoulders and the woman slowly suffocating her beneath her wet pussy. As Jenny began to bite her tender breasts Missy tried to scream again but only allowed the woman to grind her pussy into her open mouth; the strange (nice?) tasting juices dribbling down onto her throat making her swallow at the same time as she gasped for air.

Jenny heard her slave’s gurgling and smiled to herself as she ran her hands over Missy’s flat stomach, feeling the muscles ripple as the poor school-girl tried to struggle free of her attackers. Quickly her fingers reached their goal; Missy’s pussy lips.

Mel was still thrusting in and out but Jenny pressed her finger in firmly and soon found Missy’s clit.

Missy’s eyes shot open under the woman’s crotch; a strange shock-wave went through her. Totally against her will a change came over her, the touch on her pussy was nice. But it was not nice; it wasn’t what she wanted, but it knew what it was doing.

No, not like this, she thought. She knew what was happening to her, but it shouldn’t be like this. Not as 3 women old enough to be her Mother raped her.

But Jenny’s finger was circling on her clit; all her years of experience were dragging Missy reluctantly to an orgasm. Missy pushed her head back but the woman’s crotch pressed down on her; the sweet juices still flooding her mouth.

From her pussy all Missy could feel was Mel’s thighs slapping against hers - her own juices had now let Mel get right inside her- and Jenny’s finger teasing her to her first climax. From her breasts all she could feel were a frenzy of lips, tongue and teeth on her young flesh.

“UMMMMGMGGHGHHHHJHJH” Missy screamed against the wet, wiry hair of the woman above her as Jenny coaxed the orgasm from her; teeth bit hard down on her breast as her owner proved her dominance once again.

Jenny slumped down as Mel and the other woman slowed their assault too.

“The little slut came” She panted.

“Fuck, so did I.” The woman astride Missy’s face said.

Jenny knelt up again as the woman unsteadily clambered off Missy’s face, slowly the owner stroked the juice covered cheeks of her sobbing, gasping slave.

“Such a good slut, you’re going to make me a fortune” she drawled.

Mel, still buried deep in Missy’s abused pussy, nodded.

“Women will bust the bank to fuck this little slut.”

Missy turned her head to one side, away from Jenny, slowly she began to slip into unconsciousness

Will post Part 2 in a day or so, enjoy!!!!

Last edited by susan_haynes19; 02-23-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #4
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Would love to hear more about her training
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote