Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation BAN all Trolls?

Heres a idea for the Mods to think over okay? Ban these damn trolls as soon as they appear. They are just as bad as Spam if not worse. Esp when they show up and post crap to just upset everyone.........

And dont ever post any DAMN thing positive!

Can we just say...."Ban the Damn Trolls!!"
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes Kill er............ ban the trolls

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Who is to say who the trolls truly area?

My perception is that most of the bad element on this board has proven that case over a period of time.

Besides, there are rules in place. I doubt anyone wants those rules to tighten up more and more. You will have a ghost town in 6 months or less.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:46 PM   #4
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post

My perception is that most of the bad element on this board has proven that case over a period of time.

Besides, there are rules in place. I doubt anyone wants those rules to tighten up more and more. You will have a ghost town in 6 months or less.

That is a valid point to ponder on.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:16 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

damn what about chick trolls?! where will I go then!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:37 AM   #6
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post

It's always dificult to say who they are...

But just a advise: IGNORE THEM. I think the only think they want is attention in some way. By ignoring them you don't give them the pleasure

Although I never know if I can ignore them all the time

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:45 AM   #7
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ignoring them is the best idea if you can but thats easier said than done.They are like black holes.They suck you in and im evidence of that.As you can see what happened with me and the Troll Finger Bang.He talked smack about a friend and i felt compelled to answer.Falling into the trap.There is no way to beat a troll.(unless you are a MOD)Even if you make all the sense in the world the troll will ignore it and call you names.

I have to say i do think its easy to spot a Troll within their first 5 posts.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #8
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

the problem is that one mans troll is another mans inteligent poster in some cases.

I am going to make a case in point... this is ENTIRLEY theoreticall and in no way reflects anyone at all... Any relation to any poster or recent events are stricktly assumptions on your part.. and really.. you shouldn't judge me like that

lets say there was this troll.. we will call him.. oh.. i don't know... E. So.. E is a Troll and E is a total idiot who posts stupid pictures and insults members and is only here to get into arguments and other terrible stupid things... classic troll. but E isn't alone.. other people LIKE E. Ehas support from.. another member of the board.. oh .. lets call him.. M.

So as far as M is concerned E is not a troll despite what some others think. So where do you draw the line?

and at what point do you start just banning people as trolls just because they have a controversial opinion?

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:49 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We can't ban all the trolls...if we did the Troll Equal Rights League would sue us!
Old 11-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #10
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
lets say there was this troll.. we will call him.. oh.. i don't know... E. So.. E is a Troll and E is a total idiot who posts stupid pictures and insults members and is only here to get into arguments and other terrible stupid things... classic troll. but E isn't alone.. other people LIKE E. Ehas support from.. another member of the board.. oh .. lets call him.. M.
Let's add, hmm, ... F to the list
It is hard to define a real troll, unless he/she/it is an obvious one
Old 11-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #11
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
An idiot can be repeating intellectual statements he has picked up from somewhere and a genious can have so different kind of base for his thoughts that a normal person might consider his comments to be utterly moronic. In either case you could eventually figure out what kind of person is behind the written text but when it comes to trolling I at least do not see it to be about the opinions themselves but more about how they are being given out.

Usually trolls can be taken care of after they have revealed themselves but this might take some time because some of them can hide their true nature rather well and only time can wash of their camouflage. In my opinion immediate ban is often not an option. People shouting out severe insults at other users form an exception to the scenario described above since it doesn't matter if they are serious or not...

I'd say that M can just deal with the pain of having his idol E banned if he can't understand he was not banned because of his opinions but the way he was acting out. Sure it can be a bit hard to figure out which was the case at times but we can only trust for the moderators to make the right call in tricky situations such as this.

Im serious here, but I sometimes feel & felt like (after I knew what troll meant) that I was a troll.I know I try to make something funny, or ask too many damn questions, but this is the only place I go to, to have any contact with people on the net.I have made plenty of mistakes, to know that I am always on a boarderline if I post something to insult anybody, so I try to be happy as much as posible, even make a crazy happy goofy post just to make myself happy.There is all kinds of shit, is why I ask stuff.So many people from around the world, that can have or find diffrent stuff & share it on here, so if/when I do ask, or seem dumb, I know I can get the right info here, instead of goooogling it.I am not trying to act stupid or getting attention, just wanting to put a smile on somebody's face when they see my post & to get a laugh.

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #12
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
Im serious here, but I sometimes feel & felt like (after I knew what troll meant) that I was a troll.I know I try to make something funny, or ask too many damn questions, but this is the only place I go to, to have any contact with people on the net.I have made plenty of mistakes, to know that I am always on a boarderline if I post something to insult anybody, so I try to be happy as much as posible, even make a crazy happy goofy post just to make myself happy.There is all kinds of shit, is why I ask stuff.So many people from around the world, that can have or find diffrent stuff & share it on here, so if/when I do ask, or seem dumb, I know I can get the right info here, instead of goooogling it.I am not trying to act stupid or getting attention, just wanting to put a smile on somebody's face when they see my post & to get a laugh.
You know. There are positive trolls and negative trolls.
As far as I remember, you were always a positive one for me
I mean ....
Trolls are always around, commenting this and that, writing posts that sometimes make no big sense. But the positive ones are the gems among other "too" serious members (like me and mods ). They are a reason to return back, they keep you checking the board for new posts, they make your day with one post which you can then read many times with still big pleasure
So keep trolling around, I love that. One positive troll like you can dismiss ten negative trolls by himself
Old 11-11-2008, 01:20 AM   #13
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
We can't ban all the trolls...if we did the Troll Equal Rights League would sue us!
I have inside information that it won't happen!
They kind of thinking stopping becuase they are harrased by the trolls :P

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #14
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

I got to thinking about this word troll.

All of a sudden it pops up like it's been around on the board for a long time.

When I started here, I never saw that word "troll" anywhere, then suddenly it's a everyday word on rb now.

What other word is gonna start to pop ??

Weeks ago, I never had seen that word anywhere on the board.

WTF ??
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #15
xavior
Banned

xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

From wikipedia:

Quote:
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
What about those who are participating in a discussion and they happen to post an opinion that is different from the others? I don't think they are trolls but many people seem to think that they are.
xavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #16
xavior
Banned

xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I got to thinking about this word troll.

All of a sudden it pops up like it's been around on the board for a long time.

When I started here, I never saw that word "troll" anywhere, then suddenly it's a everyday word on rb now.

What other word is gonna start to pop ??

Weeks ago, I never had seen that word anywhere on the board.

WTF ??
Same here...I've been in other forums that are full of stupid fights and arguments, but the word "troll" was never mentioned there.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #17
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since troll appears to be a completely new concept for some people in here...

Last edited by Noir; 10-23-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:47 PM   #18
xavior
Banned

Smile good post doggy

Quote:
I don't even know what the hell they eat, even if I wanted to feed them.

Noir, that looks like a movie poster, you posted

Well, I have posted what I know about myself on this thing

This is from me
Flooding by excessive posting = spammers

Spammers are the worst kind...that's why we give them hell.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:11 PM   #19
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel its my duty to inform you all of a Troll named Silentbob.
He was posting stuff just to upset people on this board.I PMed him and he told me he gets a good laugh at us all for getting upset.So lets not feed him anymore,unless it's negative rep..
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow i thought trolls were just people who didnt give a rats about anyone and just demanded sex chat or only wanted to find sexual partners! i didnt realise it also meant controversial people...there u go... ive been around the net for 9 years and the tword troll has just evolved for me
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote