Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #81
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need2BOwned View Post
Fox in henhouse? lol!
I forgot about your chickens. This politically correct shit is killing me. How about, as happy as Bill Clinton in a whorehouse? Can I get by with that one?
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #82
WickedLady
Privileged Member

WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's cake?
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #83
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bill Clinton eating cake with a fat kid and a hen in a whorehouse happy as can be. Is that PC ?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #84
Need2BOwned
Privileged Member

Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Need2BOwned

I'm just giving you a hard time, jwham! You can kill my butt chicken anytime you want. rofl!
Need2BOwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #85
jwham
Privileged Member

I knew you were taking this cake think as ridicules as I was. I’d love to grill you’re your butt, I mean grill you some beer butt chicken
Old 04-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #86
Need2BOwned
Privileged Member

Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Need2BOwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
I knew you were taking this cake think as ridicules as I was. I’d love to grill you’re your butt, I mean grill you some beer butt chicken
lmao! Good answer!
Need2BOwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #87
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need2BOwned View Post
lmao! Good answer!
On a serious note:

I like that there are intelligent members like yourself and others who can see the real meaning behind a post and not be derailed or insulted by a common figure of speech.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #88
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Humour! Even better rd humour. I missed this.
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #89
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
This politically correct shit is killing me.
Politically correct??

Go wash your mouth out with soap.

Now I'm pissed off about the PC Police. Self-important twits. Thank God we have none of that here except in jest.

*wanders off to rant about PC idiocy*
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:28 PM   #90
Guest69
Banned

Guest69 is infamous around these partsGuest69 is infamous around these partsGuest69 is infamous around these partsGuest69 is infamous around these partsGuest69 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
*sigh* I guess this subject isn't going to go away.

This is an old board with a long and storied history of ructions, ruckuses, feuds and flame wars. At one time it was one of the biggest and most active FS boards on the net with comings and goings and a core of 50-60 people who posted nearly every day and another couple hundred people who were regulars. It had the BEST movie section (sadly gone downhill since with the demise of RapidShare) and something was almost always going on here.

I agree with Touri in one sense - that people do change and grow weary of the bullshit and sometimes deserve second chances. Sometimes there are just people who wind each other up and should not be on the same board. Sometimes there are those who go through an angry period. Maradona, for example.... I'd love to see him back. I love that guy, although we fought like caged cats for a while. We talked it out later like adults and as far as I am concerned we're good. I think reinstatement for some of them might be considered, and if they ask it probably will happen.

However - remember that there are always two sides to every story and no matter what you think or have been told nobody was ever banned from this board by just one mod. It took (and takes) an agreement of the staff room. A permanent ban was rare - the person had to break some rule repeatedly, physically threaten someone, or have gone through a succession of short-term bans before a permanent ban was ever enforced. I ask that if you weren't here when it happened, don't judge the mod team past or present. Sometimes there really was no other way.
This post, because it's full of lies. The poster may not know she is lying (which I sincerely doubt), but she is.

The rape fantasy community is quite small. We know each other. You can only alienate so many of us before you've alienated the vast majority who have the guts to stand up to the blatant bullying that has permeated this board for years. ("This will be your only warning." LOL. Grow a fucking pair and join a police force if you want some real authority, but you can keep these little power trips to yourselves. And if by some twist of fate any mods ARE police officers, then keep that shit at your job. None of us here signed up to be your boot-licking little slaves.)

You're goddamned right Phantom's tenure as a mod here was fraught with drama, maybe some day you'll eventually figure out just why that is, and why the only people left posting on this once-heavily-trafficked board are spammers who are only doing it for a paycheck and a few stragglers who haven't caught on that their board is dead yet.

Oh, and the RD refugees, who are biding their time till either their board returns or they find another home. Those with spines will not make RB their home, because they'll soon find out that the first time they stand up to the bullies they'll be banned along with the many others who did. Not after multiple warnings, not after being serial killers or whatever lies the mod(s) here needed to make up to justify banning them. Their only crime was pissing off a paranoid, thin-skinned, small-dicked, cowardly, lying sack of shit moderator with a God complex who didn't like being told NO. Get that straight: he didn't like being told NO, on a site called RAPE BOARD. Yes, that means exactly what it says.

Crotch-Ripper, if you have any balls at all you'll listen to everyone who is trying to tell you the same goddamned story. Ban that little shit Phantom and anyone who is foolish enough to blindly believe/defend him and MAYBE you'll begin to rehabilitate the huge fucking PR problem Rapeboard has amongst the rape fantasy fetish community due to him.

Two sides to every story indeed.
Guest69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #91
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow. Feel better now?

It's clear that you got up on the wrong side of the bed. However, this post should give everyone just a little insight as to why you were likely banned in the first place.

Even if everything you say were true what does it matter? Let's keep this in perspective. This is an internet forum, nothing more and nothing less. It's an anonymous place for people to meet and play out a few fantasies. There are, and were, lots of other places to post. You don't like the management here? Maybe RU would suit you better. Or SV. But it's selfish and pathetic for you to air long-held grievances and try to spoil it for everyone else.

You obviously have a hard-on for someone who has not posted on RB (or any other FS board) for nearly two YEARS. His profile has been deleted (at his request). Most of his posts are gone (also at his request) and yet you still have your panties in a bunch? I can feel nothing but pity that your life is so tied up in this internet crap that you feel so strongly all this time later.

Get over it, dude, and move on. He has.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #92
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to write in Phantoms defence, since he has apparently chosen to keep away from Rapeboard. Given mine and his history of disagreement on this site, you best believe that I am being impartial here. Yes, he banned me two or three times, very much in the heat of the moment, those bans were always lifted before they had run their course.

Phantom may or may not be the things you describe Guest69 or whoever the fuck you really are, I couldn't say. All I can say is, if this site really was moderated by bullies who can't be disagreed with, I would have been banned permanently many years ago.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:13 AM   #93
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest69 View Post
This post, because it's full of lies. The poster may not know she is lying (which I sincerely doubt), but she is.

The rape fantasy community is quite small. We know each other. You can only alienate so many of us before you've alienated the vast majority who have the guts to stand up to the blatant bullying that has permeated this board for years. ("This will be your only warning." LOL. Grow a fucking pair and join a police force if you want some real authority, but you can keep these little power trips to yourselves. And if by some twist of fate any mods ARE police officers, then keep that shit at your job. None of us here signed up to be your boot-licking little slaves.)

You're goddamned right Phantom's tenure as a mod here was fraught with drama, maybe some day you'll eventually figure out just why that is, and why the only people left posting on this once-heavily-trafficked board are spammers who are only doing it for a paycheck and a few stragglers who haven't caught on that their board is dead yet.

Oh, and the RD refugees, who are biding their time till either their board returns or they find another home. Those with spines will not make RB their home, because they'll soon find out that the first time they stand up to the bullies they'll be banned along with the many others who did. Not after multiple warnings, not after being serial killers or whatever lies the mod(s) here needed to make up to justify banning them. Their only crime was pissing off a paranoid, thin-skinned, small-dicked, cowardly, lying sack of shit moderator with a God complex who didn't like being told NO. Get that straight: he didn't like being told NO, on a site called RAPE BOARD. Yes, that means exactly what it says.

Crotch-Ripper, if you have any balls at all you'll listen to everyone who is trying to tell you the same goddamned story. Ban that little shit Phantom and anyone who is foolish enough to blindly believe/defend him and MAYBE you'll begin to rehabilitate the huge fucking PR problem Rapeboard has amongst the rape fantasy fetish community due to him.

Two sides to every story indeed.
Hello, Rockatansky

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:27 AM   #94
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Who?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:11 AM   #95
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:58 AM   #96
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Wow. Feel better now?

It's clear that you got up on the wrong side of the bed. However, this post should give everyone just a little insight as to why you were likely banned in the first place.

Even if everything you say were true what does it matter? Let's keep this in perspective. This is an internet forum, nothing more and nothing less. It's an anonymous place for people to meet and play out a few fantasies. There are, and were, lots of other places to post. You don't like the management here? Maybe RU would suit you better. Or SV. But it's selfish and pathetic for you to air long-held grievances and try to spoil it for everyone else.

You obviously have a hard-on for someone who has not posted on RB (or any other FS board) for nearly two YEARS. His profile has been deleted (at his request). Most of his posts are gone (also at his request) and yet you still have your panties in a bunch? I can feel nothing but pity that your life is so tied up in this internet crap that you feel so strongly all this time later.

Get over it, dude, and move on. He has.
You are completely insane.

Eat a dick.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:04 AM   #97
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To Guest69

I have no intention of banning Phantom or any of his evil minions. To my knowledge none of them have broken any forum rules. As it is with all people we dont see eye to eye on everything ,we even had a minor skirmish of our own (Volldo anyone?) years back.

As for RD or any other rape/fantasy site. We dont really care what happen(s) on another forum its out of the scope of RB's members/staff.

So if Phantom ran-amok on another site, it carries no weight here.

As for all these people telling me the same story. You are the first one I have heard this from.

Now I have a question for you Guest69 about your quote below, who has done all this banning on this site the last two years or so? And who will do it when the RD refugees stand up to all the bullies here? It sure wasnt Phantom. So you must be claiming that the current staff are bullies as well.

"Oh, and the RD refugees, who are biding their time till either their board returns or they find another home. Those with spines will not make RB their home, because they'll soon find out that the first time they stand up to the bullies they'll be banned along with the many others who did. Not after multiple warnings, not after being serial killers or whatever lies the mod(s) here needed to make up to justify banning them. Their only crime was pissing off a paranoid, thin-skinned, small-dicked, cowardly, lying sack of shit moderator with a God complex who didn't like being told NO. Get that straight: he didn't like being told NO, on a site called RAPE BOARD. Yes, that means exactly what it says."

As for the claim the site is dying I have the figures that tell me better. Traffic & membership have been going up for years.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:34 AM   #98
Guest69
Banned

Guest69 is infamous around these partsGuest69 is infamous around these partsGuest69 is infamous around these partsGuest69 is infamous around these partsGuest69 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
As for the claim the site is dying I have the figures that tell me better. Traffic & membership have been going up for years.
This is the only thing worth replying to out of all the absolute bullshit posted thus far. Traffic here is comprised almost exclusively of spammers and vid-whores who only post here for the paycheck. They do not participate here beyond that. Anyone who doubts it can check the home page any time they like and take note of the names, which are invariably throwaway names.

If you're NOT a bully, unban everyone Phantom banned and let them tell their sides instead of sweeping it under the incestuous RB rug like dirty secrets that, oh my fucking god, MIGHT just give you bad press were it known by the few REAL visitors this site has left. You've got a lot of trash to take out if you want this site to be anything except the spam repository it's become.

As for Phantom not having broken any rules: you stupid fucking infant. That is all.
Guest69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:40 AM   #99
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its odd. I almost miss his rants and over-blown ego and now here he is after more than 2 years of lurking....ranting again with his superior attitude

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:49 AM   #100
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, he has a point about spammers.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote