Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2007, 02:21 AM   #1
BestChinese
Banned

BestChinese is infamous around these parts
Default I am sorry!

I did not mean to offend anyone! I am just very lonely and i really need a girlfriend. I know my views are shocking and this world is not ready to embrace it nevertherless, i am deeply enthusastic about becoming a good rape board writer and i am willing to spend as much time as possible to provide great stories for fellow members
BestChinese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:24 AM   #2
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Just keep in mind, this isn't a dating service. However, sounds like to me that you need to straighten yourself out before you look for a girlfriend, but thats up to you. Good luck.
thank you. i don't know this world is so racist is hard for a chinese man to land a pretty white girl!
Old 03-05-2007, 04:48 AM   #3
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestChinese
thank you. i don't know this world is so racist is hard for a chinese man to land a pretty white girl!

Why would you class it as racist???

If a white girl does not a fancy a chinese man this is preference on what attracts them not racism.

I have black friends but dont fancy black girls as i do not find them sexually attractive, this is not racist but preference on what i find attracts me.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:50 AM   #4
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Why would you class it as racist???

If a white girl does not a fancy a chinese man this is preference on what attracts them not racism.

I have black friends but dont fancy black girls as i do not find them sexually attractive, this is not racist but preference on what i find attracts me.
i am not talking about girls not finding me attractive, i realize the white man always looks at me funny when i talk to whtie girls, i just don't like how white man hate to see chinese man with their women!
Old 03-05-2007, 05:57 AM   #5
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
i am not talking about girls not finding me attractive, i realize the white man always looks at me funny when i talk to whtie girls, i just don't like how white man hate to see chinese man with their women!
That "looking at me funny" is probably more curiosity than anything else. Interracial couples are still in the minority. Most people stick to their own race and ethnicity for cultural reasons, that feeling of commonality in seeing things alike.

Are there racists ? Yep, always have been in all counties, probably always will be. That's life.
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:00 AM   #6
BestChinese
Banned

then what to do? i don't live in uk but i heard there are a lot of skin head? so what will they say about someone like me?>
Old 03-05-2007, 06:03 AM   #7
clan_hunter

Quote:
then what to do? i don't live in uk but i heard there are a lot of skin head? so what will they say about someone like me?>

Lots of skinheads, maybe back in the 1980's or early 1990's but there are no skin heads around these days.

We have lots of Indians and pakistani's living here now.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:07 AM   #8
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its ok, we banished skinheads to work in the mines.

Our streets are now safe for you to try and snare your white prize...have to say to you my friend, Britain has one of the highest level of inter-racial couples in the western world (OECD)...so come on over...
Old 03-05-2007, 06:10 AM   #9
BestChinese
Banned

wow, i am surprised i know the skinheads go after pakistanians the most! Well you two sounds like really nice people
Old 03-05-2007, 06:19 AM   #10
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Its ok, we banished skinheads to work in the mines.

Our streets are now safe for you to try and snare your white prize...have to say to you my friend, Britain has one of the highest level of inter-racial couples in the western world (OECD)...so come on over...
are you really that pretty? i saw a picture of you
Old 03-05-2007, 06:43 AM   #11
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Louise is one white prize you aint snarin chinaman!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:44 AM   #12
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Louise is one white prize you aint snarin chinaman!
FUCK YOU!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:55 AM   #13
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

lol temper temper...

but chinese, I have dated a black guy, an asian and some white guys, I really am more attracted to darker types, but I found out that if you really fall in love you dont even see the outside anymore, my last boyfriend was a guy who I dindnt even find attractive till I fell in love...
I guess I'm trying to say keep an open mind
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:56 AM   #14
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
FUCK YOU!
No, fucking Somedude is my job and particular delight thank you...
Old 03-05-2007, 07:00 AM   #15
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
FUCK YOU!
I'm in a fun mood so I'll let you live!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:01 AM   #16
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwish
lol temper temper...

but chinese, I have dated a black guy, an asian and some white guys, I really am more attracted to darker types, but I found out that if you really fall in love you dont even see the outside anymore, my last boyfriend was a guy who I dindnt even find attractive till I fell in love...
I guess I'm trying to say keep an open mind
thank you! well i can't take this racist bullshit from white man sometimes is getting into my head, i not only lash out on the internet i also do it in real life. Just a thought all you people sound normal and seem to live a happier life then i, so do you people consider yourself normal?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:02 AM   #17
clan_hunter

Quote:
lol,

Just remember the communication barrier, take it as a compliment from him that you have lou.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:02 AM   #18
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
hey we asians allow white man to have our women, so why is the white man so selfish and not alow us asian to have some of yours!! is really not fair and im sick of it!

Look today i went out and i see 22 white man and asian female couple, and guess how many asian man and white couple? ZERO! and tell me why im wrong for saying the f word!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:07 AM   #19
clan_hunter

Quote:
hey we asians allow white man to have our women, so why is the white man so selfish and not alow us asian to have some of yours!! is really not fair and im sick of it!

Look today i went out and i see 22 white man and asian female couple, and guess how many asian man and white couple? ZERO! and tell me why im wrong for saying the f word!

Somedude is not being selfish, Louise is actually somedudes girlfriend
Old 03-05-2007, 07:09 AM   #20
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Somedude is not being selfish, Louise is actually somedudes girlfriend
WTF! i did not know that! REALLY?>