Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Pleasure Island (Group Roleplay for those Interested)

An airplane lands on the outskirts of the complex.

Making his way off of the airplane a trim man in a business suit smiles as he's followed by his co-horts who drag along a girl between them. The girl is known on the gymnastics circuits most of the world over. She is trim, athletic, weighing only in at 110 lbs with a size D breasts and is Japanese American.

Snarling as I am pulled between the men I try to jerk out of their grasp "Let me the hell go you freaks...." I was grabbed outside of the gym I was training at in Florida and was told that I was being sold to a man who owned an island where women were being used for the enjoyment of men.

Looking at the man standing in front of me, I glare at him "Uncle Simon...why the hell are you doing this?"

Smiling the man turns to me and tucks his finger under my chin "One, you know I'm not your real uncle my dear...and two, you are just too fuckable and you'll bring me lots of money just because of how famous you are. Plus you are a virgin and that will bring me twice my normal rate."

Turning, he motioned to the men behind him to drag me along as he pulls his cell phone out of his pocket and speaks into it "Yes, this is Simon...tell the director I have the package...she is putting up quite a fight so if someone can come out right away...preferably with some sort of tranq, that would be great."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When you are rich, you can get anything you want. And eventually it all starts to get boring. Sure you could try to fake it, pawing your way through life, but it just starts to numb you after a while. It leads down quite a few paths that a person doesn't want to wander down. A few years back I developed a pretty nasty drug habit. Eventually i kicked it, but it gave me contacts in some seedy places.

It was through those contacts that I heard of Pleasure Island. Anything you desire is available, for a price. Since for me money is no object, it truly seemed a paradise. My first few visits I simply sampled the wares that were already provided. They were certainly attractive enough, and the idea that they had been abducted only added spice to it. But in the end it wasn't enough. They had already become numb. So for this visit I made a special request.

Bring in a new girl. I told them exactly how I wanted. I watched the Olympics a few years back and fell in lust with a certain girl. They flexibility, the grace, those amazing tits. Shown off in a tiny, skintight leotard. I shudder pleasantly at the memory. And standing in my room right now, looking out my window through a pair of binoculars. Yes, it really is her getting off that plane. The goon squad bring her up to the host, and then drag her away. Soon she'll be in my room. I have already checked the closet, her suits are hanging there for whenever I want an... exhibition. Sitting down to wait with drink in hand.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:11 AM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd like to participate if it's alright.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

(If you're still interested you can join in. I'm sorry I haven't posted. Been quite busy with several things)

----------------------------------------------------------

Struggling against Simon as he dragged me to see the man in charge. After having been told what was expected of me, I narrowed my eyes in disgust as he chuckled then cuffed my wrists behind my back, making everything come into perspective. "My dear...you already have someone who wants to meet you..."

Cupping my ass, I whimper as he drags me to the room the man who wanted to see me was in. Seeing you seated in the chair, drink in hand, I glare at you angrily as the owner of the island holds me against him. "Sir, here's the girl you requested. She hasn't been broken in though yet. You might want to use something to make her more...agreeable for you."
Old 05-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

YOu are brought in, and I just smile, slowly finishing off the drink. It really is you. I half expected them to try and pawn off a look alike. Sure I still would have raped the bitch, but would have haggled for a price reduction beforehand. No, this is the genuine article.

The owner talks, I am not listening. Just sending my eyes wandering up and down your body. I want to just fling you on the bed, but know that if I wait it will be even more pleasurable. "Just get out. Agree or not she's mine for the weekend." My voice is husky with desire, and I am practically shaking in the chair.

A short protest, but I don't even respond, instead pointing to the door. "Besides, I've never had a struggler before. I want the novelty." When he leaves I knock back the drink and head back to the bar. "Do you want a drink? It might relax you before we get started."
Old 05-27-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
Cleo
Privileged Member

Narrowing my eyes at the owner, I snarl and continue struggling against him "Let me the hell go!!!" Cutting off there and feeling him releasing me then walk toward the door after a short protest to you, I watch as the door close then look at you.

Seeing you studying my form as you say that I'm yours for the weekend and that you've never had a struggler before, I watch as you knock back the drink and head back to the bar. Seeing your back turned to me as you ask me if I wanted a drink to help me relax, I back toward the door and reach behind me for the doorknob.

My hands were still cuffed but I managed to turn the doorknob...only to find it locked. Damn it. Looking back at you, I shake my head "Go to hell...you're never going to have me either. Go try one of the other trollops."
Old 05-27-2011, 11:00 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

I smirked when I heard the knob rattling. You were abducted and brought across international borders without anyone noticing. Did you honestly think that after all that we would forget to lock doors? Ah well, crushing hope makes things so much more fun. Other trollops? Do you think the others are here willingly? That you were the only kidnap victim.

"You may be a world class athlete, but you probably have never been in a real life or death struggle in your life." Turning around with two drinks and offering one while I throw back the other. "You are getting raped on that bed, whenever I am ready to start. The only difference is whether it hurts or not."
Old 05-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #8
Cleo
Privileged Member

(Her hands are cuffed behind her back lol)

Blinking and looking at you I narrow my eyes and remain in front of the door. Watching you turning toward me with two drink and offering one to me, I look away. Were you a total idiot? I couldn't take the drink with my hands cuffed the way they were.

Hearing you telling me that I was getting raped whenever you're ready to start, and the only difference was whether it hurts or not. "You will never have your way with me. I won't let you..." Knowing that it sounded stupid..especially with how I was entrapped, I knew that I also knew how to kick "Just stay away from me..."
Old 05-27-2011, 11:14 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

(sorry must have missed that in the posts)

"It's a small room. I can't stay away from you" Laughing and tossing back the second drink as well. The way my heart is racing, I yearn for something stronger. The hunger that drives me to try these new and dangerous things. "And since you seem to ignore my attempts at being nice, I guess this is going to hurt."

My hand moves out, grabbing your arm and I fling you towards the bed. I have more than twice your weight, it will be easy to overpower you when I've decided that the fight no longer amuses me. While you bounce on the bed I stand at the foot staring down. Loosening my tie, undressing slowly so you have to watch.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:25 PM   #10
Cleo
Privileged Member

Listening to you then watching you tossing back the second drink, I watch as you move toward me. Preparing myself to kick out at you, I cry out as you grab my arm and fling me down onto the bed effortlessly.

Crying out with an 'oof!' I look up at you as you loosen your tie, staring down down at me. Looking around myself at the room, I purse my lips then growl out as I start to roll off the bed. "N...no..."
Old 05-28-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I suppose I will withdraw from this roleplay then unless someone wants to rp with me?
Old 05-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

She is rolling off the bed, telling me no. Where could she possibly go, the door is locked. If there is to be a fight it is going to hurt. Alot. Smiling at the panic in your eyes as I take my shirt off and advance on the bed. Pouncing and dragging you back on. "It was the tits that got me. No gymnast should have such big ones on their body." Gripping and kneeding them through your shirt.
Old 05-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
Cleo
Privileged Member

Dark, I could create another girl for you...maybe a twin sister or something? Would that be okay?))

--------------------------------------------------------------

Almost off the bed, I look at you as you take your shirt off then advance on the bed. Feeling you pouncing on me and dragging me back onto he bed, I struggle against you "Let me GO!!!!" Crying out as I feel you kneading my breasts through my shirt I try to knee you in the guy trying to knock you off of me. Biting my lip, I feel tears slowly starting to crease down my face. "Please...stop!!! I don't want this!!" Twisting my body this way and that, I'm blushing furiously as you keep me pinned underneath you.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

I just smile, lips pulling back in a predatory grin. I could just eat you up. "I know you don't want this." Slapping you across the face, a small punishment for daring to push your knee against me. Nothing is going to stop me. Grabbing your shirt and ripping it open, buttons flying around the room. Burying my face between your tits, licking them for a while. Before my vicious nature comes through and I bite down hard on the side of your tit.

"That's what makes this so much fun." Hand wrapping lightly around your throat, my own voice husky. "Millions of Americans wanted to fuck you. I get the chance." Laughing, "Or did you think you were famous for your talent?"
Old 05-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #15
Cleo
Privileged Member

Watching you smile down at me, I hear you say that you know I don't want this then slap me across my face. Crying out, I shake my head. "P...Please..." Feeling my shirts ripped away from me, I bite my lip and blush a deeper crimson as you bury your face between my tits, licking them then biting down on one side of my tit.

Sobbing out, I shake my head as you wrap your hand lightly around my throat and tell me that millions of Americans wanted to fuck me. Looking away, I gasp out feeling your hand on my throat as you hold me down below you and look down at me. Remaining silent, I sobbed quietly as I felt you move above me, no longer moving to throw you off.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

Obviously not a strong woman, because you immediately stop fighting. Not even token struggles when my teeth come down around your nipple. Feeling the tender flesh under your bra. "I bet your real flexible. Could pin your ankles on either side of your head if I wanted." Grunting and testing the theory by grabbing one of your legs and pushing it forward. Not stopping until it is almost completely flat against the bed.

"Fuck yea, I was right." Forcing my lips against yours in a violent kiss, as my hand roughly massages between your legs.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:19 PM   #17
Cleo
Privileged Member

Shaking my head as you bite my nipple, I sob out quietly shaking my head. Listening to you say that you bet I'm real flexible, I look up at you and whimper then try to struggle against you. But...it's pointless. Soon you have one of my legs pushed forward almost flat against the bed with you still on top of me. "Please..."

But my protests are cut short as you force your lips against mine in a violent kiss. Feeling your hand going between my legs, I widen my eyes and try to push you off of me with my raised leg "NO!!!"
Old 05-28-2011, 03:50 PM   #18
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I step off the plane, my black boots gleaming with the sunlight and pull off my glasses. the day is hot and disgusting. but when i'm in a foul mood like this... a trip to the island is best. hopefully the bitch struggles.
My name is albert wesker. formally john wesker but because of my bleached hair and affinity for dark clothes everyone started associating me with that stupid game, until the fire...
then no one would look at me. it didn't touch my hair or most of my face, but the right side has a severe burn up to the cheek as does half my body. and i need to vent. let's see what new arrival they have for me today.
I have no interest in the broken ones, only new flesh. to see the hate they have in their eyes for my deformities and show them despite it all I will still overpower them. this is my wish. I am Albert Wesker.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:11 PM   #19
Cleo
Privileged Member

Simon was not done yet. He went back to the jet to the cockpit and smiled down at what appeared to be a cage near the door. Pulling back the cover, he grinned a little and knelt down next to what...who was in the cage. It was Cleo's twin sister, Tina. Running his hand through her hair as she remained passed out, he reached over and unlatched the door. She was the fighter of the two...that was why he had to drug her. So she wouldn't raise a racket and alert her sister...not that it mattered now.

Tina matched her sister in every aspect. They were a wondrous team for gymnastics...that much was certain. Looking at the owner of the island he smiled as he was handed his money then watched as Tina was lifted into the owner's lap. Running his hands along her body, the owner smiled and nodded. "She'll make a fine addition...like her sister. I have just the right man for her."

Snapping his fingers, he watched as one of the other workers fastened some cuffs around her wrists. "Take her to the man I told you about and make sure to just leave her in a chair. That man loves a fight."

Slinging Tina over his shoulder, the man carried her from the jet into the compound then, stopping and seeing the man with the burn covering half his side, the man nodded. He knew he found the right man. "Sir...welcome to the island...if you'll come with me, I'll show you to your room. We just got two new girls in...twins...they were gymnasts with the US Olympics."

Showing him Tina's face, he smiled then walked into the building and down a hall. Opening up the door, he looked around the room. "Since you've been here before I'm sure you remember that that locked door over there leads to the bathroom. And inside the closet you will find all the... 'amenities' you should like to have."

Setting Tina down in the chair and giving Albert the keys to the room with all the locks, he also handed him some smelling salts then opened up the closet. "We have prepared for her arrival. There are certain 'custom-made' leotards for her..." Pulling one down, he showed it to Albert. In the crotch area were a built in dildo and butt plug. "I think this should prove...interesting...if you want her to do an exhibition for you."

Walking to the door, he smiled oily at Albert "I'll leave you to it then. Have fun." Saying that, he exited the room, leaving a still-unconscious Tina with Albert.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel your leg moving, the muscles in it are much stronger that I thought it would be. But I was able to hold you down, by grabbing your leg and forcing it back down. Hand coming up and I smack you one more time. "Lie still. If you squirm again, I'm going to tie you up the way I want you." Teeth clamping down again, biting your nipple. "It won't be fun for either of us."