Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-14-2011, 03:27 AM   #21
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Please don't leave me in a cave. Please. I don't want to die." I stare at the device, clearly afraid it's a weapon, and try to squirm my legs away from it to the edge of the seat. Can't move my torso, but the intention's there.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #22
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slowly slide back over into my seat, keeping the silver object right where you can see it. Once I'm back in place I twist the black, flat bottom. A loud buzzing fills the cab, echoing back and forth.

"Don't close your legs until I tell you to," I growl, leaning over your chest.

My long tongue flickers out, lightly rubbing your brown nipples. My head is blocking your view any lower. I lick and suck on your hardening little points, when suddenly you feel something hard and cold vibrating on your thigh. It slowly slides up one thigh, and back down the other.

Now its on your panties, right above your slit. Slowly it circles around the patch hidden by fabric. It slides slides slowly straight back up your slit.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:23 AM   #23
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My legs twitch instinctively together twice and I have to force myself to hold them open. When that thing started buzzing I thought you would electrocute me for sure. It isn't, but it feels weird and alien against my pale, smooth, vulnerable skin.

"Sir, please won't you consider letting me go? I won't tell anyone. I..I just don't want my first time to be like this." I give you my best pleading, teary-eyed look.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-15-2011, 11:02 PM   #24
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I snuggle the vibrator right up at the top of the crease I make out through the panties. I swirl it around a few time, listening for your gasps.

"Tell you what," I say with a chuckle. "If you can hold this here on the trip back then we'll talk about it." As I talk I slide the vibrating shaft back down until the length of you is pressed against it.

"Now close your legs real tight, honey. We've got a bumpy ride ahead of us."
Old 02-16-2011, 03:23 AM   #25
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I nod and close my legs with desperate determination. I can't let it move an inch. Feeling distantly disgusted at the term of endearment, but I try to put it out of my mind.

From this position I won't even be able to see where you drive me. But then, I was already lost. Maybe you'll take me back to civilization and then I'll get a chance to escape.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #26
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I outright laugh when I see your pretty little eyes dancing with your plans and schemes. I can't help myself. I lean back in and give you one last long kiss. As my lips mash against yours and my tongue once again forces itself on your mouth, I spin the buzzing intruder trapped between your legs. The vibrations smash against your crotch, stimulating and buzzing your nethers. I move it around and wedge it up tight against your little cleft, making sure every inch is exposed to the ratcheting buzzing stimulation.

I lean back and pull a roll of silver tape from behind my seat.

*RIP*

"Here, let me give you a little help with that."

I lift up your legs and start to wrap the sticky tape around and around your knees and lower thighs. I wrap it tight so your flesh starts to bulge at the edges.

"There you go, Honey. Now lets get going. Don't let that slip out when you get all wet and horny now, Haw!"

I start the truck and we slowly pull out onto the bumpy road, heading back into town.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:45 AM   #27
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"I'm not your honey, you.." Whether I was about to devasate you with "creep" or possibly "jerk" remains unknown as I'm becoming kind of - distracted.

The sensation is new, strange and not completely horrible. I'd like to move away from the vibrator but there's nowhere to go. I feel more vulnerable with my legs restrained, but grateful they're no longer spread wide and open to your grabby hands.

Now would be a great time for my tentatively questing fingers to close on a gun. A file or cutting torch would be good too. Sadly, no.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #28
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

The engine roars, gears grind quickly into place, and you feel the truck pull slowly forward. It picks up speed. Your body is bounced around and slips back and forth on the seat. You feel the vibrator start to slide around in your crotch.

Then sooner than you can believe the road smooths out. Through the window you see telephone poles and wires slide past. Trees branches start appearing, overhanging the road. The truck starts to slow down. You make out the tops of buildings from your position held below where anyone can see from the street. The truck turns left, right, left, you start to lose track. The buildings are a little taller and are closer to together.

The truck slows to a stop. I twist and smile at you briefly, before I stare out the read window. The truck starts to back up. I twist and turn, swearing slightly under my breath as I glance into either mirror and straight back.

A line of darkness advances over you as the truck backs up. Finally the motion stops and I jump out. You hear a clanking noise and the little daylight still visible vanishes. Your door pops open and my hands are feeling your perky little breasts again. I grope them and feel their skin from a new side, standing on the floor.

"You stupid little bitch," I laugh as I watch your nipples start to harden a little in the sudden cold. "You were may a twenty to thirty minute walk from town. If you'd just started walking, you'd have been in a hotel and soaking in a nice hot bath by now. Well let's take a look at how you did anyway."

I slowly pull the buzzing torturous pleasure from between your legs. I slide three fingers into its place and start twisting and bending them around. I can feel the wetness through your panties already.

"Well well well ... looks like little Honey here is a grade A slut. Oh we're gonna have fun. I'll fuck Honey good and make that little pussy come like she never did before."
Old 02-21-2011, 03:18 PM   #29
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I slump back in despair as you taunt me with the closeness of the town. I should've known. I've no idea how I could, but, darn it, I should have guessed and - just - started walking or something! But then the coyotes.. Oh, quit scaring yourself worse and do something about it! I'd just dazedly started thinking about screaming for help when you turn and reverse the truck, and then we're indoors somewhere.

I sigh with relief when you move the vibrator and tolerate you touching my panties. I give you an angry look when you speak, however.

"I'm not a slut! That thing.. it.. but I kept it in place! You said you'd let me go if I did that!" I'm positively glowing with pride. Must be still drugged up or I wouldn't set such stock by every little thing you tell me. Anyhow, I manage to ruin the effect by blinking drowsily and murmuring "..and my name's not Honey and I don't live in a comb.."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #30
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

"I said we'd talk about it, and we will."

I reach under the seat and unlock the handcuffs, grabbing both wrists before you can try something. The drugs and the pain from having your arms pulled back like that SHOULD keep you quiet, but you never know. My tongue unconsciously rubs the gap back in my jaw where I used to have a good tooth. Used to until another cock slut took a swing with a wrench she found in the back of the truck. Well that was a lesson.

I efficiently pull your hands forward and snap the cuffs back in place. I lift you over my should and walk toward the back. You can't see what's in front from your position hanging backward over my broad shoulder. All you can feel is a hand pawing at your panty clad ass as your jeans still dangle from a single leg.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #31
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Talk. Yes. Talking's good. I can make you see that this is all a misunderstanding and appeal to your better nature.

My arms feel heavy, useless. I don't think I can walk. Whoah, you just lifted me with one arm. I'm all high up. So I guess I won't have to walk, but I could do without the hand on my butt. Darn it, I'm zoning out again. Gotta focus!

I try to lift myself once or twice, succeeding in nothing more than caressing your back with my breasts, before giving up and letting myself be carried. With the feeling I should be asking a question if I could think of one.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #32
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

Your squirming flesh rubs me, frustrating me at the same time. I can feel your young breasts and little tips rubbing my back, but my work shirt deadens all but the most hardened feeling.

Soon enough I'm at the door to the basement where I used to just keep parts. I give your ass cheek one last squeeze, and open it into the darkness. I flip on the light switch. Fluorescent bulbs flicker and buzz into life. I start down the steps, turn and shut the door. Now we're all alone. No one can hear a blessed thing down here, even if they're upstairs chatting with me at the register. I know because I checked a long time ago. I left a radio down here turned up as far as it would go and went to ever corner of the place and even walked around outside at night. Nothing. No one will know we're down here no matter how much you struggle or scream or cry out. It'll be just the two of us.

But I really need to take care of the fluid that's been building up in my balls since I saw you in that sticky shirt and those tight jeans. I cross with my load to the middle of the floor. Lying there is an old mattress, stained and stinking of body fluids and God knows what else. I shrug you off my shoulders and drop you like a sack onto the springing surface.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #33
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Ugh," I mumble and pick my hand quickly back up off the mattress, giving you a pitiful look. I sit up, tuck my knees under my chin and put my arms round my legs.

"So are we gonna talk now?" I take a deep breath to muster my thoughts. "Look, I know you're not a bad person. You don't really want to do those awful things to me. You could let me go right now and I'll make sure no harm comes to you."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #34
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I lumber over to you with a long, wicked looking knife in my hands. I smile as I reach down and quickly slit the tape holding your legs together. So fast your drugged senses can't follow it, the blade is suddenly right in front of your eyes.

"Spread your legs apart," I growl. In my other hand I'm holding a wand with a really large head and a power cord spanning off into the darkness. "Spread your legs apart and rub this on your pussy. It'll be a whole lot easier on you if Honey gets her pussy nice and wet for me."
Old 02-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #35
Ingenue
Privileged Member

See, I reach out to you and you're only interested in knives and toys. Typical. I recoil from the knife and stare in terror between that and the other device, making no move to take it. It could be a deadly weapon. It'll probably electrocute me or something. I don't want to die like this!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-23-2011, 10:24 PM   #36
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I roughly shove your knees apart and pull your panties to one side. I push you back onto the mattress and shove several fingers right into you.

"What have we here?" I leer. "Are you still a virgin? Well now I understand everything."

I push down on your chest, pinning you to the filthy mattress.

"I hate virgins. We'll just have to take care of that right now."

I press the head of the dildo up against the entrance to your only slightly moist pussy. "To bad you didn't play with it a little first. This may sting a little."
Old 02-24-2011, 03:13 AM   #37
Ingenue
Privileged Member

You can feel a frantic heartbeat as my chest rises and falls quickly, in panic.

"Please! I'm saving myself for after I'm married!"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-24-2011, 11:43 PM   #38
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I roughly pull you apart and slide the wide head inside you. I meet resistance almost immediately. I twist and rotate the implement, slicking it up and pushing it a little deeper.

*Ptew*

You hear the hack and spit. Foamy fluid coats you. You can feel it slowly sliding down your crotch even through the pain and invasion.

*Hecchhh ... ptew!*

I slide it even deeper and feel the head hit solid resistance. I laugh and begin furiously rubbing your clit.

"Are you ready, Honey? You're about to become a woman!"
Old 02-25-2011, 03:36 AM   #39
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Moaning in fear, I suddenly begin to struggle and drag myself away with as much grip as my cuffed hands can find on the mattress. My bare feet push back against you. Apparently I'm not ready to become a woman. Not your kind anyway.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #40
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

Leering with inspiration, I catch your ankle and drag you back across the moist fabric. Torn fabric and small metal bits scraps across your bare flesh. I get up and sit behind you, holding your body sitting up with my hairy bulk.

You feel cold metal at your throat. It's so sharp you think you can already feel a small trickle of blood leaking down your trachea.

"I don't think you understand the fucking program," I growl into an ear, lips pressed against the bell. My stinking breath fills your nose. My stubble scratches and roughs your smooth cheek. I slowly caress one of your bent knees. Slowly, inexorably, I draw your legs apart revealing the dildo still wedged in you. You can't unbend. You can't look away. The knife could slit you if you so much as breathe too hard.

"Now you are going to fuck youself with that goddamned dildo or so help me Honey I will slit your mother-fucking throat right now and feed you to the animals. Now take that thing in both hands and do it."