Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #21
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Working for the Boss has its perks...and I surely don't mind the job environment...sure beats dodging Interpol ...being a sniper is like farting in church - once you're made...you can't ever go in aagin...

So after I helped the Boss one night in Europe, I decided to take his offer of retiring...after seeing HIM work a pistol, I knew I was working for a kindered spirit..and a true professional...

I didn't need to cover the Boss, really...but rules is rules...and what the hell, even he likes to stay in practice...I key my radio...

"Reaper to Boss...2 down"

I keep scanning the runway...looking for movement...then zero back in on the female in the dress...

"I'm on her....your call."

My scope centers on the back of her head...safety off....ready for the word...

I know a guard will be listening in the control room - they always do until we get the new arrivals into a cell. And if there isn't a guard on the radio with the Director out in the open, I'll make sure there's hell to pay when I find whoever was supposed to be on duty.....

Last edited by Bad Man; 02-01-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #22
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sense the sniper judging the easy shot and look down at the little girl on the tarmac, covered in blood and shivering.

"The next decision you make will be the most important of your entire life," I tell you as you quiver. "Take off your dress and stand up with your hands on your head .... NOW!"
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:54 AM   #23
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I notice the angles....hear you tell her what to do...glad I talked you into a VOX mike so I can keep up with what you tell them..and also anticipate what I will have to do...

"Reaper to Boss...DO NOT MOVE"

I slowly flex the trigger....

The concrete between her feet chips and shatters as I watch her jump and lock up...too frightened to even shake now...the shot echoes in waves across the runway as I see the new gouge in the surface of the taxiway...

The Boss had the good sense to believe me. Now, maybe that new arrival will have the good sense to believe him. I move my scope back up...

"On her - your call"

Last edited by Bad Man; 02-08-2011 at 04:56 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #24
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

Back in the cells.

I jerked slightly when I heard the door open and I looked at the wall when the ringing foot steps filled the small, foul smelling cell. But when I heard that sloosh and splash of water I snapped around with mouth hanging open, shaking as I saw some of the precious liquid wasted on the disgusting floor.

No. Please god no. Not more of this. I did want it. Please just a little.

I didn't even know what I wanted. Some water? Food? A way out of that damn cell! I don't know but as the large man continued to speak all I could do was slowly nod. I was broken, and I knew how. But it didn't change it.

With an almost animl like whimper I crawled over on to the bed that I had avoided at all times. Since it was where I had first been used when I first arrived. I shivered and blentched touching the dirty covers of the, thing. But I did climb up on it and wait.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:32 PM   #25
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"God damn it," I bellow. "That's not how you climb up on a bed and present yourself for your master!" Frustrated beyond caring anymore, I stomp over to your bedside. I squat down so our eyes are level. I grab the back of your neck with a massive hand. My callouses rub against your still soft skin. I pull your head up from where you're hiding your eyes.

"This is how you do it, slut" I hiss at your face. Spit from my words lands on your face and lips. I grab your closer and and spin you around so you're facing me. I grab both thighs and grip hard enough to leave red marks in your fair skin. I roughly pull you toward me. Your ass scratches and burns across the mattress still soaked with days or weeks (or months) of tears and spit and cum ... some of the cum being yours'.

I roughly spread your legs and quickly position my grip near your pelvis right at the top of your thighs. With one hand, I unzip my pants with practiced ease. You can't see it, but you can picture my cock in your mind with perfect recall.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #26
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I cry out and shake as the trainer got upset and I tried to think about what I had done wrong. He grabbed me roughly and started to move more around firmly with his strong hands till I was bent over and spread open with my ass pointed at him. And suddenly I couldn't help the first thing that popped in to my head to please him.

"P... Please, I, I'm sorry... master... please I didn't mean to do it wrong." That was my voice ringing in the room as I could almost feel him standing over me, rubbing against me, knowing what he had planned and that he heard me. And I oddly couldn't help the shiver and quiver of my body and sex.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #27
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I position my cock and drive it halfway into your abused and raw cunt. I slowly reach up and grip the top of your hips with both hands. I rest and let you feel my cock resting in you. You're moist, but not completely wet yet. Your walls irritate the head of my cock, causing a small amount of pain.

The pain angers me even more.

"What are you doing?" I yell down at you. "You should keep yourself wet at all times in case I want to fuck you."

With a snarl I pull your hips toward me with a huge lurch. Your tits wobble and shake. I feel your ass and thighs slap against me with a satisfying slap.

"At least lick your own nipples while I do all the work, you lazy cow."

With that I begin sliding you back and forth, using you like a toy to fuck me and squeeze out my cum. Your legs dangle over the edge of the bed. Your toes barely touch the cold floor when totally impaled on me. You feel the wet mattress rub and scrape across your back.

Again and again my cock rams into you. Again and again I call you the litany of names you've come to expect.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #28
bangbangbaby

I jerked and bit my lip as I felt his cock slam in to me. And I tried not to clentch up to much on him, knowing I had been rubbed raw so much that my cunny was irritated and rough. And I shuddered as he pouned me anyway like some kind of toy. But by now, I felt it and I didn't care as much about my pride and showing nothing.

I moaned and arched slightly, trying to push back against him slightly. To please this man so I may get some water, food, or a better place to be used later. And I did reach up to squeeze my own firm breasts, licking the perky little nipples on them slowly.

"L... Like, this... master?" I asked softly and felt only a little shaken hearing it in my voice like I had heard from the other cells before.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:41 AM   #29
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Blinking and widening my eyes and seeing what happened to my uncle and the other two goons, I gasp out and start to back away frightened before turning my gaze back to you. Hearing your order, I glare at you angrily.

How dare you tell me to take off my dress. Furrowing my eyebrows and frowning, I shake my head and back away, still frightened, but I still have some fire in me "N...no...I will do no such thing..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #30
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

As the Director:

I sigh to myself. What was I thinking. I have neither the patience nor the desire to break these girls anymore. No, I appreciate the subtle pleasures of a woman already turned to us.

I turn away from the girl trembling in fear and defiance. I gently massage my temples and think about the 18 year old scotch waiting for me.

I decide quickly. Speaking into my microphone. "The one who took the shot, we met in Bosnia did we not. You were working as a mercenary. We recruited you later in Belarus where your talents were being wasted by local thugs trafficking in teen party girls and middle aged drug addicts."

I pause and turn back to the girl.

"Congratulations," I say. "You've just been promoted. This one is your reward for your instincts just now and also your test. Fail and I'll throw you to the sharks."

And with that I stalk off to strip these clothes off myself and have them burnt. The smell of cordite and the "Uncle's" failure will never come out.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:31 AM   #31
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I smile to myself...I love a good challenge, and she is mine....OK then....

"Thank you - now please take another 3 steps to your left."

As I see you move, I take another shot, gouging the concrete slightly behind the retreating woman. Chips fly, hitting her legs, bringing her to an immediate halt.

I hardly wait for the shot to finish echoing off the tarmac - I'm on the move, coming down to the runway as I keep my eyes on her..suddenly paralyzed by being contained with precision.

Now I recognize her - she is that little tease who went around Belarus flaunting her connections...the ones I just killed. SO i'm not afriad of anything she' s got to say. After all, in the Russian mafia, if your own flesh & blood will sell you out, especially into sexual slavery, you are well and truly written off. All the better for me...

Coming up behind the lovely, I take a few seconds to admire the shapeliness of my new toy...I make sure to allow my shadow to fall past her shoulders as I whisper into her ear.

"You heard the man..so I would suggest that you obey me unconditionally. I kill for a living, and I enjoy my work. And YOU are replaceable, unless you can earn the right to be otherwise. Understand?"
Old 02-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #32
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

Back in the cell:

I watch you lift our nipples to your breasts. They start to harden a little, but not much. I reach down between us and feel for your clitoris. Nothing. It's still hiding inside its fleshy sheath like a groundhog in December. If you were truly broken your nipples would be hardening and you'd be as moist as a waterlogged bog right now. It should make you wet just to please me.

Angrily I pull out and push you backward. My shaft glistens in the little light.

"Turn over, head down and ass up," I bark. "Grab your ankles from the inside!"

I walk back to the door. I've tried pain with spankings and clamps and floggings. I've tried denying you food and water except when you come on my cock.

I open the door to your cell and wheel in a device. It looks like a medical device with monitors and wires. You can hear the wheel screecing across the hard floor.

Now its time I tried both pain and pleasure. If this does not work, then I'll have to get really serious.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #33
bangbangbaby

I tried to do as he said but my body was to bust shaking in fear. And my mind kept on thinking of other things as I felt him using me again. As he pulled out and order me to move around I did so in smoe hope whatever he did next would lead to something. I didn't really know what or really care.

In the new position I couldn't see much, but I could hear the cart and thought it might be the one with the whips, paddles, clamps, and chains again. I sighed and whimpered knowing it would hurt but that it would not stop me from thinking about what ifs.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #34
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

You hear a squelching noise you've come to associate with the slimy lube I use when I violate you with no warning. Sure enough the cold slime drips onto your exposed ass an into your spread cheeks.

I place two fingers of the same hand on the crack of your ass and start sliding the gel down and across your little puckered asshole. I linger on your bud and you clench, waiting for the prod ... but I slide down. My fingers slide around and inside your pussy. With the other hand, I gently pull your labia lips apart even though they're already hanging a little looser than when you came. Countless sessions of rough sex and stretching and weights have caused them to start to peek out of the cute little bump you like to admire in the mirror. Back before you were brought here.

The fingers slide the gel in and around the outside and inside of your vagina, almost gently caressing. Finally you feel the fingers slide in and around your clitoral hood. You can now see my fingers if you turn your head and look under and back. All you can see is my face gazing intently at what I'm doing. I look angry, but also detached. That may scare you more than my rage.

Then you see me pass in a small plastic cylinder with a tube attached to one end. I gently center it around your now shiny clitoral hood. I press up and you feel the plastic ring press in. Then you hear a grinding noise, or maybe it's a thumping.

The tube starts to press harder against your skin. Now its harder still. You can feel your skin inside stretching. There's pain, but it's bearable for now. Your clitoris is being pulled out from under its hood. Okay, now its starting to burn.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #35
bangbangbaby

I bite my lip knowing that crying out for this all to stop will get me nothing, but a punishment probably for interuptting him again. His completely hardened look made me shake almost as much as his surprisingly skilled fingers were.

I couldn't believe I just thought of that as I arched and squirmed slightly feeling those fingers probbing and rubbing the odd gel over my far to well used pussy. And shaking I looked at him again biting my lip trying to draw in some courage now.

"Mmm... Ma, master?" I tried out the word and by now I figured it was right. This man held my very life in his palm, toyed with my body, broke my mind, and my spirit as I squirmed suddenly feeling odd. My pussy quivered and some of the gel would mix with growing wetness. All as my clit was pulled painfully from it's protectiv hood while I whimpered.

"Master, what, what are you doing?" I had to ask even if it meant finding out painfully. But I suddenly wanted his fingers again. I wanted him touching me as much as I wanted some water.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #36
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I watch with professional interest as your clitoral hood distends out, pulling back to reveal your slowly lengthening clitoris. I notice with satisfaction how your lips are starting to part. The gel is starting to have its desire effect. Soon you'll be climbing the walls, ready to fuck anything and everything.

Soon I pop the hose off the stretching tube. The cylinder snaps back and forth, shooting burning pain through your crotch into your belly. I notice you flinch and slyly tap the tube with my fingers. Each tap causes it to wiggle, shooting even more pain deep inside you.

Suddenly I stop and pull out an acrylic plug with wires attached. I slowly insert it into your rectum, pushing even more of the gel deep inside your cavities. The gel will now have almost a straight route into your blood stream. I don't have long.

I attach electrodes to your temples and place a plastic clip on one of your fingers.

Then I step back to wait for the gel to really kick in, watching the read out of your pulse and biometric feedback.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #37
bangbangbaby

I jerk and gasp out with every new thing you keep doing. The pain shooting through me from my poor abused clit is only tempered by the constant and growing want. I try to close my legs and rub my thighs together as I whimper feeling you shoving something in my tight rear, pushing the gel stuff deep in me there as well and it tingles before burning painfully from being spread.

I begin to twitch, shifting and squirming as I feel as if I am a little bug being studied. But only until I let out a deep groan as I curl up on the edge of the bed. My, my body, it's on fire. I want it to stop, but at the sametime, I can only think of one way as I begin to openly sob as I cry out.

"Please, please I'll do waht you want! Please, please just, just... just fuck me please!" I shudder feeling my mind finally let go as my body takes over.

I felt my pussy grow so hot and moist as it clentched up along with my ass aroudn the wierd tube in me. I almost thought I had slipped in to a dream except it all felt to real.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:15 PM   #38
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I take advantage of your curling to turn you over onto your back. I spread your legs, making sure the wires attached to the plug inserted into you are free and unobstructed. With two fingers I slowly trace lines across your stomach. I glance at the readings and see you're going to start peaking soon.

I take the thumb trigger into my left hand. It looks like another cylinder, black with wires and a big red button. With my right hand, I reach down and start slowly circling your nipples. I watch as they quickly harden and your back arches up.

Then I press the button and electricity shoots up deep inside you, burning your insides out with fire.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #39
bangbangbaby

I can't breath! Oh god I can't breath! All as I arch sharply feeling the insane things running through my body. I want it so much it hurts me now and the pain only increases as you hit the little button and all my muscles clench up tightly. Before suddenly twitching like mad as they relax. My entire body is alive and burning, aching and yearning.

I didn't know anymore what to do, all I wanted now was to be pleasured to no end no matter what it was. If it got me more I didn't care as I felt my own juices suddenly run down over my pussy lips and ass, over the thing in me.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #40
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I release the button and the current stops. I start running my fingers over you, tracing fire and passion in small lines inside your thighs, lower stomach, under your breasts.

I reach back and pull out another object. It looks like a glass wand with a large black handle. I flip a switch and blue light crackles and pops inside the glass. I lower it toward your skin and a blue spark arcs toward your skin. Pain lances through your skin, like a burning knife. The pain mixes with the gel, conducting the current.