Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2008, 08:56 AM   #161
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Dont use Stern as an example for common women. She's a woman with balls.
Why is it I am always being considered "to have balls" just because I'm not a girly-girl? I don't see anything masculine when looking at me and I seriously don't want anything to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Then the next few times i just wanted to hurt myself, so they weren't so good....
That's one of the things I was talking about.
Hate it or not but I really think you should seek professional help. You must not allow your attacker to keep you a victim for the rest of your life!

Quote:
Oh, and the reason i got shitty the other week is because I wrote out stuff that happened this last year, and no one replied, even said that they read it. It was completely ignored. Thats why i felt like everyone thought i was a liar. I didn't want sympathy, i don't know what i wanted. Or maybe people just read it thinking yes iw as a complete dumbass. I know it was an unwise thing to do...
Let me be completely frank here:
What is it you want from people? To pat you on the shoulder because you posted about your experience? Sorry but there are many women (an men) out there who got it a lot worse so pardon our members for not throwing a party.
Do you seek pity? Do you want to be pitied by members, telling you what a poor thing you are? If so this is not the right place.
Always keep in mind this is a rape fantasy site people visit for fun. This is not - repeat NOT - a therapeutical help forum for rape victims! I completely support members talking about their experiences but you should consider the possibility most members don't want their free time fun to be spoiled by reading about real rapes and tragedies. This may sound harsh but that's the way it is.
And since you're complaining about members disregarding you as an idiot, a liar or whatever and keep ignoring some of your posts maybe you should give those facts some thought instead of always blaming them for it.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #162
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The expression (at least in my language) has nothing to do with muscles.
It mostly means spirit's strength and luck of cowardice.

There are men without balls and woman with them, regardless the sex or their shape.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:13 AM   #163
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am aware of that.
And that is EXACTLY the annyong thing ... "balls" as in "testicels" refer to a part of the male reproductive system and primary sexual characteristics of a human male.
So why apply it to a woman?
Because if a woman shows strength of spirit, success, self-confidence, whatever ... she is no longer considered to be a "real" woman by male society. She is a thread and an intruder.

Don't get me wrong, dear ... I appreciate the compliment because I know you're not that kind of guy, I just don't like that particular expression.

But this thread is not the appropriate place for a discussion like that.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:18 AM   #164
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why you respond then?
I suggest you "brake" the off-topic part and move it in another thread, it really spoils this one.
Then i can tell you why.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:14 PM   #165
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stern. Your posts are good, i AM seeking professional help. Like i said, i don't know what i wanted, i am NOT looking for pity or a "pat on the back" though ok. Defiently not

Anyway, yeah
Old 02-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #166
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Why is it I am always being considered "to have balls" just because I'm not a girly-girl? I don't see anything masculine when looking at me and I seriously don't want anything to be there.
Send me a picture then i will back you up reference looking girly?

Last edited by clan_hunter; 02-06-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:58 PM   #167
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In relation to the thread about celebrities that have been raped, if it had been posted here would that not have broken the rules? I didn't see the other posts so I can't comment on them, but I merely stated the celebrities who have spoken about their rape in the past. Didn't Tori Amos write a fucking song about it? I don't think eliminating any mention of it here will make much of a difference.

Incase any mod says "Here we go again", you clearly don't know me, I have never complained before and this isn't bullshit like those Rowdy Room arguments. I just don't like having my posts edited, simple as that, I believe this is the first time. Especially when it was one merely listing some names, rather than describing any real rape and getting off on it. Granted, this may have been the author of the thread's intention, but the whole topic should have been deleted immediately then. While you're at it, edit Rapeboard's first ever thread, by Menace!

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3

I know I'm not going to get a RB as dark as those days, and I may not even want that, but mods, come on, loosen up. I'm not making light of these rapes by any means, but these victims are famous and the information is already out there. No disrespect to this thread either, I just used it to make my point.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:42 PM   #168
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Because if a woman shows strength of spirit, success, self-confidence, whatever ... she is no longer considered to be a "real" woman by male society. She is a thread and an intruder.
I think the strength of spirit, success, self-confidence give the woman more beauty,and many beautiful women have this things,and also many masculine women haven't this.
and the women who are"girly-girl" aren't sexy or beautiful in all cases.
and there isn't big relation between the character and the look.specialy with women.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #169
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
Stern. Your posts are good, i AM seeking professional help. Like i said, i don't know what i wanted, i am NOT looking for pity or a "pat on the back" though ok. Defiently not

Anyway, yeah
Though I'm a man and I wasn't raped, it seems that our personal tragedies affect us. I too am not seeking for pity because pity does me no good and I assume it won't do shit for you either. I would've replied only I'm not active on the forum that I'll read everything so it's very likely I missed it. Nobody here thinks you're a liar. Rape is a very serious trauma to go through and as long as you're living through it and past it, you're a strong person.

HEY I think I feel better after writing all that even though I didn't mean to gain something out of it. My other post on the other hand was really depressing.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 04:48 AM   #170
ego
the obscure

Rogue, i'm with you. Next step will be to ask permission from celebs to post their pics...
Old 02-09-2008, 06:33 AM   #171
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rogue, i can't figure out your post if your against mentioning it or not ive been awake for too long "Yawn"

I guess because it is talking about real rape, so should it be against the rules to talk a bout it? im not sure.. Celebrities are human just like us and if they were raped its just as real as any other rape. I don't think having a celebrities that have been raped thread is bad though

As for Tori Amos, are you implying that because she wrote a song about it that its okay that people talk about it and might "get off" on it? Anyway, the song she wrote is only based on her rape,its not exactly what happened or anything....I get pissed off in threads about rape lyrics and hers getts mentiond like its something to get off on...

EDIT: I just reread your post like 3 times lol, I agree, i dont think mentioning names is wrong....

geez i need sleep

Last edited by Tanya; 02-09-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Tanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:57 AM   #172
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
I guess because it is talking about real rape, so should it be against the rules to talk a bout it? im not sure.. Celebrities are human just like us and if they were raped its just as real as any other rape. I don't think having a celebrities that have been raped thread is bad though
Noone is saying celebrities are less human or less hurt when they are raped.
Unfortunately some of them have been known to use their rape for puplic relations or even made up stories of being raped to focus attention on themselves.
However this thread was created for our members to post their own experiences and talk about them if they feel like it.
You all know in many states - exceptionally in the USA - a great deal of political correctness, monitoring, privacy intrusion and hysteria is taking place right now. Many rights are being clipped back.
Boards like ours have to tread lightly. As long as we keep real rape issues to our own expreriences we're out of the dark but anything might get us unwanted attention. For the time being we have to keep a low profile, as unfortunate as that is.

Quote:
As for Tori Amos, are you implying that because she wrote a song about it that its okay that people talk about it and might "get off" on it? Anyway, the song she wrote is only based on her rape,its not exactly what happened or anything....I get pissed off in threads about rape lyrics and hers getts mentiond like its something to get off on...
Where do you think you are?
I am not saying it is okay with me for people getting off on real rape stories (posts, songs, whatever) but of course it happens. Do you really think noone ever got aroused by some of the real rape stories posted here and used them for sexual satisfaction? Sorry to disappoint you but people are not that "good".
So what are you saying? It's alright to have a thread about raped celebrities (possibly for sexual arousal), post fake pictures where they are tied and raped but threads about their song lyrics you don't like?
Old 02-09-2008, 06:59 AM   #173
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Please take any further discussion to a new thread.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #174
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't feel there's anything to discuss, Stern. Discussion is to hear two sides of an argument and we give our opinions. This is about facts, so I already know who is right. People who start those threads are usually the ones in the wrong and it becomes an "us against the mods" thing, and the point would be lost in it. If Wicked or someone else who has posted about this were to start it I'll probably participate though.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #175
ego
the obscure

Perhaps you should just report any single thread that contains the slightest reference to real stuff....it would be a big list, i wouldnt like read it...
Old 03-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #176
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
i've been told by psychologists that it's quite common for women to re-enact their trauma.
Partly it's a form of closure.
Partly it's a way to regain a sense of control, when control was once taken away.
It's a sort of "return to the scene of the crime", in order to understand it better, kind of deal.
At least, that's the way it is for me sometimes.
I agree. It´s my case too.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:09 PM   #177
woody2
Rape is wrong

woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jasmine, wow that story was graphic and made me sick to think your parents treated you that way. I hope you were able to tell them that what they did was WRONG!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear it happened to you and I commend you for being brave enough to share your story.

Last edited by woody2; 03-17-2008 at 08:11 PM.
woody2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #178
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)

Interesting to see how this thread has progressed.

Thank you to everyone who's shared their stories and opinions

I have a new question to throw out there. This is for anybody who wants to reply, victim, friend of a victim, or neither.

If you knew that somebody was a rapist, but got away with it, what would you you do, if anything, and why?

I've actually been in this situation. I couldn't do anything to him, but he came up to my friend and i grabbed a knife to his throat. Shame i didn't cut it :P I would have liked to have castrated him though =D
Old 03-19-2008, 05:38 AM   #179
ego
the obscure

I think criminals who finally got away have two kinds of reaction. Either they realize the consequences of their action and they feel sorry -they regret it, or they think its cool and plan the next one.
In the first case, i doubt they talk about it, so its difficult for others to know they did something once. The second case is the dangerous one.
Since i am against taking the law into one's own hands, i guess keeping an eye on him and informing people who come in contact with him is the best choice. And of course, tell him that i know will give him something to be afraid of.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:25 AM   #180
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huni_Heart
If you knew that somebody was a rapist, but got away with it, what would you you do, if anything, and why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
I think criminals who finally got away have two kinds of reaction. Either they realize the consequences of their action and they feel sorry -they regret it, or they think its cool and plan the next one.
Well, with rapists there are numerous other possiblities. Many suffer from mental illness which might render them incapable of looking at it that way.

During my work I have spoken to many rapists (as well as murderers) who committed their crimes out of various reasons and many of them felt guilty about it. Many of them wanted to ask their victims (or the victim's relatives in case of murder/manslaughter) for forgiveness.
That's something I couldn't give them of course but for some I actually felt sorry. However the assailant's feelings doesn't really change anything for the victim. So in any case I think I would turn a rapist in in any case.
Whatever the reason for raping someone the results of a rape are just too devastating for the victim to let someone get away with it. The only incentive stopping me from going after the rapist might be the victim specifically asking me not to but I'd still make sure the guy would be kept a close eye on anyway.