Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #41
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

what did the muslims have done to you??
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #42
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenfruit View Post
Im not kidding muslims are trying to takeover europe they are cockroaches that have to be exterminated, if you are in french you probaly have expernice with these parasites.

I honestly believe that they should be exterminated i hate Muslims like hitler hated the jews ( i dont hate jews they do a fine job of killing muslims)
What can I say... I live happily with many muslims here, I'm sorry.
I can't argue... Hitler was one of the worst man the earth have known, he not only killed millions of people, but also created dreadful places to remove their humanity.

Sorry, I just can't
Old 09-11-2008, 02:36 AM   #43
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not normally a violent man but when I read the absolute shit that 'Rottenfruit' writes I have the overwhelming urge to take someone out to the workshed, trap his nuts in the bench vice, hand him a sharp knife and then set fire to the shed.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:18 AM   #44
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice one batffink! lol
I truthfully found every single one of rottenfruits comments completely reprehensible. Those opinions have no place on this board or in any society! That sentiment has been echoed throughout the board wherever his comments have popped up. However I am going to state here and now that I wasn't that bothered by them. I hear keys tapping in readiness to accuse me of racism...but wait, hear me out.
My reason for not being to bothered by what had been posted around the board is not because I wasn't disturbed by the ravings against Muslims, not because I share an opinion similar to that of such a tiny minded individual. But because I know for a damned fact that the Cot death called "rottenfruit" simply doesn't have the balls to make a statement like that in real life. Our spineless racist feels the courage to post anonymously online. But could he stand up to a real person and make the same statements...no! All he wanted to achieve was a reaction from the board membership...which is what he received.
He was banned from the board, and that was the best action to take for a hatemonger like that. You know sometimes it can be a much stronger action to take to ignore such comments and not give a bigot like him the satisfaction of a reaction. The great mods and admin will do their part, as they quickly did...and then that person is gone.

Lem

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:48 AM   #45
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

from someone who is British by birth and English by the grace of God

The French- cheese eating surrender monkeys ( thank you Bart Simpson, you summed them up)

Italians -cowards ( a line from the WW2 film Went The Day Well, man to small boy 'Johnny, do you know what morale is?', boy 'Yeah, it is what the wops ain't got'

Germans - organised but lost their bottle after 2 big kickings ( pity,I like Germans)

Americans -ignorant of the outside world

Chinese bent on world domination

Africans ( all of them) lazy and corrupt

Belgians great chocolate and even better beer

Australians drunks

Irish thick

Dutch so laid back they are horizontal
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #46
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by older and wiser View Post
from someone who is British by birth and English by the grace of God

The French- cheese eating surrender monkeys ( thank you Bart Simpson, you summed them up)

Italians -cowards ( a line from the WW2 film Went The Day Well, man to small boy 'Johnny, do you know what morale is?', boy 'Yeah, it is what the wops ain't got'

Germans - organised but lost their bottle after 2 big kickings ( pity,I like Germans)

Americans -ignorant of the outside world

Chinese bent on world domination

Africans ( all of them) lazy and corrupt

Belgians great chocolate and even better beer

Australians drunks

Irish thick

Dutch so laid back they are horizontal
I'm italian...as far as i know...we are associated to something else...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:30 AM   #47
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Corruption ( in every aspect of life, government, football to name but 2), The Mafia, changing sides when losing, pinching girls bottoms as riding past on your Vespa?
Still, you are getting to grips with the Roma gypsies who are blighting Rome and other places, so respect for that, just don't send them to England, we have more than enough of the thieving bastards!!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 12:13 PM   #48
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by older and wiser View Post
Corruption ( in every aspect of life, government, football to name but 2), The Mafia, changing sides when losing, pinching girls bottoms as riding past on your Vespa?
Still, you are getting to grips with the Roma gypsies who are blighting Rome and other places, so respect for that, just don't send them to England, we have more than enough of the thieving bastards!!!!
Pinching girls bottoms as riding past on a Vespa???!! I never do this dude!!!
But yeah we have a lot of good things in Italy....that you will never have!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:45 PM   #49
older and wiser
Privileged Member

Got to give you your cooking ( well maybe not yours) but Italian food is the best, and some amazing churches and historical buildings, but not sure of anything else and I have had a lot of things!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:56 AM   #50
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

From an Australian perspective:

Americans are paranoid arrogant arseholes who really, really need to have their country invaded.

Canadians are really awesomely nice people who will bend over backwards to be your friend.

New Zealanders talk funny and suck at rugby.

The English are all right, provided you don't start them on a rant.

The Irish are fun to hang out with, and even more fun to get smashed with.

Germans come in two stereotypes: cute and irrepressibly horny or aloof yet very polite.

The French are nice.

The Dutch are made of win.

The Italians are almost as bad as the Americans.

The Russians... no one really gives a shit about the Russians as long as they behave themselves.

The Chinese come in two flavours: brainy friendly party animals or dumbshit druggies.

The Japanese are like the Dutch, only they're less laid back and more endearingly wacky.

The Belgians are a little snooty, but their women are extremely hittable.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:29 AM   #51
at946
Privileged Member

at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)at946 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well said young Trill
at946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:14 AM   #52
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm really fucking hurt Trill. how come you don't mention us Scotsmen?

Don't you know there are only three types of people in the world?

(1) Scots

(2) Those who would like to be Scots

(3) And those with no fucking ambition at all.