Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
wildenymph85

wildenymph85 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to wildenymph85
Default Bond and Collared

The night was dark as I walked through the ally. It was a short cut from the pub to the house I shared with my Delta sisters. It was well into the morning. The watch on my wrist read 3:00 am. I had made it into the heart of the ally when I realized the darkness that surrounded me. I pulled my arms around me and looked around the darkness. I could swear I heard footsteps coming towards me, but I couldn't see who they belonged too. I walked a little faster looking behind me. I felt myself jolt to a stop.

(Anyone is welcome to continue. I like it rough and I like being called names. Use your imagination!)
wildenymph85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

College bars, you can always find good tail in there. But you have to go around, hitting different ones, and in different towns. You don't want to make it too easy for the cops to spot a pattern. SO this is my first time in this particular dive. Didn't expect to see anything worth taking on the first night. But surprise, surprise, there was one with going after. And all alone as well. And when she goes down the alley by herself I know that tonight is my lucky night.

As I jog past you in the shadows, checking the front of the alley for any stray hobos or others who might intervene you start to slow down. Apparently hearing my footsteps and mistaking where they are coming from. I simply stand in front of you as you walk straight into me. Hands closing around your shoulders. "Welcome to the worst night of your life."
Old 05-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #3
wildenymph85

I gasps feeling your arms close around me. Fear takes over hearing your words. I start to struggle against your arms. My fist pushing against your chest trying to free myself from your tight grip. "Please" and "No" escape my mouth as my attempts to fight you off fail.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel you beating against my chest, but just smile. So weak that it seems that you really aren't resisting. THough you are begging me not to. Letting go of your arm, balling my hand into a fist and hitting you in the stomach. "Shut up whore, you came out tonight to get fucked, and I am taking you up on that offer."
Old 05-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
wildenymph85

I feel your grip loosen thinking you might have changed your mind until I feel the blow in my stomach causing me to double over. I drop to my hands and knees in the alley to try and catch my breath not noticing my skirt has slipped up to my hips granting you full view of the black thong that I am wearing.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

I was right, I can always spot the whores. The underwear you are wearing proves it. Nobody wears something like that unless they are looking to get fucked hard. And of course you 'accidentally' showed it to me. Grabbing two handfuls of your hair, tugging you further into the alley, further into the shadows. Even at this late hour you don't want to risk someone on the street noticing and stopping me.