Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #101
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fear, respect are what I see in your eyes. Which what I want to see. Too comfortable with me and maybe you'll start to think I won't go through with my threat. But I think you understand what I am capable of right now. So with a smile I leave the bathroom and head to my car, smirking when I see the smile on the lips of the girl at the desk. She must have heard, or maybe just remembers when I told her to do the same thing. After all I am flushed.

I sit in my front seat and wait for you to follow.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #102
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I am shaking and almost cry as I slowly try to straighten myself up. I can feel your cum leaking out of me and I stagger out of the bathroom stall. My clothes and hair still a mess and I knew I smelled of sex. I knew when I walked out and a girl at a desk looked at me knowingly. I flushed and almost ran all the way to the parking lot.

Finally, panting and stil shaking I stood by your car, seeing you in it smiling at me knowingly like the girl before. And I squirmed and licked my lips as I slid in to the passenger seat.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #103
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I glance over at you licking your plump lips and smile. Good you are keeping those moist because they are going to have work to do on the drive. Surprising that you didn't notice or react to the fact that my cock is hanging out as I pull away. Reaching over, I take the back of your head in my hand and force it down towards my cock.

"There's a nice little hot sheet motel about 10 miles out of town. No chance to be recognized. I have a room for the weekend. Gonna spend every minute there."
Old 02-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #104
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I gasp as you suddenly pull my head down in to your lap, and flush to find your cock hard and already out. But I should have known as I quickly followed your own said command and began to lick you, slowly up the length and tip before taking you in my mouth and sucking you deep down in to my throat
Old 02-23-2011, 05:07 PM   #105
the savage
Privileged Member

It doesn't take long before you are working my cock like a pro. However many boyfriends you've had before, somebody trained you well. Taking me into your throat without so much as a sound of protest. My foot presses down on the gas harder and harder, mindless motion as I moan. Hand straying down your back, until I can squeeze your ass.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #106
bangbangbaby

I whimeper and squirm feeling your hand down my back, squeezing my ass as I keep sucking on your throbbing hard on as you drive. And it slowly catches up to me where we are going and I squirm around in the seat even more knowing that by the end of this you will completely own me. Own my body and my mind as I know I won't be able to escape from you.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #107
the savage
Privileged Member

The urge to pull to the side of the road and fling you over the hood of the car is overwhelming. But I manage to fight it down, just barely. Wouldn't do to be seen raping a student. So I settle for speeding and groping you while you suck me off. Pulling into the parking lot a what is really an unsafe speed to get into a room. Shoving my door open, I drag you out after me, not even bothering to zip up.

Half dragging, half guiding you into the room, then flinging you onto the bed. "Don't say a damn word, and push your pants down to your knees."
Old 02-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #108
bangbangbaby

I really can't tell what you are thinking as I do my best to hold on to the seat while still sucking you off. But, I think I must be doing well as you made pleased noises, groaned as I hummed around your hard on. And it was a complete surprise as you suddenly stopped and got out of the car. I barely was able to gasp and stumble as you pulled me out as well and dragged me to the room, my pants and shirt a mess and barely hiding my disarry from view.

I fell over the bed, panting and shaking as I heard that growl and knew I had to move quickly. Quickly to please or you would take matters in your own hands. I quickly undid my pants and shimmied them off with out rolling over or looking at you as told, leaving only my bare ass and still wet pussy for you to see.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #109
the savage
Privileged Member

COck throbbing from the sudden loss of sensation from your blow job, and I can barely wait for you to finish stripping. But there you are, fully ready for me to take you. Reaching down I grab your hip and flip you over onto your back. Taking your legs, I push them as close to your head as possible before you start to whimper at the stretch.

That will do, holding your ankles on my shoulders, cock plunging into your pussy easily. Thrusting hard and fast, downwards, like I am trying to drive you through the mattress. "Say I'm a slut and fuck me harder."
Old 02-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #110
bangbangbaby

"Ah! I'm a slut! Fuck me harder please!" I cried out loudly as order while I felt my legs pushed together and then back till my ass was up in the air and my back arched. Oh thank you gym and stretches. Of course this only meant you could bend me over more before I finally whimpered from my muscles stretchign to much.

But oh god it did feel good as I felt your hard throbbing cock pounding me in to the bed as I shuddered and moaned. I almost wanted this, if not for the fact that I suddenly knew this would never end. And that in the end you may ruin me anyway.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:33 PM   #111
the savage
Privileged Member

It is good to hear those words forced from your mouth, so tinged with joy. Probably could have approached you with the deal without a threat of expulsion. But now I get to use your body just as roughly as I want without any concerns. Ankles nearly hooked behind your ears as I use you hard and fast. Teeth nipping at your legs, smiling.

"Keep saying it, repeat it over and over." Thrusting hard and fast, closing a hand around your neck and giving a little possessive squeeze. "As loud as you can, slut."