Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #41
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTheRipper View Post
Anyone else right now seriously want to fuck Ambriela?
Actually I want to blackmail her. So I can have it forever and for whatever. Making her coming to my house where I can have a room ready with toys.

But I am a good guy. My mother always said that we should share. I would love to invite all the members of this board to come when I call her.

The slut maiden scene is coming to my mind.
First she have to be our waitress while wearing some slut maiden dress. Moving around us, making us hot, feeling her.
From time to time one, two, three of us we get her and rape her in front of the others...
After each gangrape rape she has to still serving us, feeling the cum oozing form her holes and hear how much we have enjoy raping her or watching her rape, what a slut she is, and what we want to do to her
Even ask her about what she think about being rape and bargain with her what to do and not... but who cares. We will do whatever we want without caring about what she bargains.
At last, after hours, we let her go... but she knows that is not over. She will have to come back for more rape. Of course don't let her take a shower and go home with all our cum getting dry over her pantyless body.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:48 AM   #42
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I would really hope so

- I would also love to have it all recorded, and being forced to watch it back.
- To have my hands tied back behind my back and being forced to give a titjob.
- being collared and walked around, perhaps with tits peeking out of my clothes
- having my panties tugged up tight into my pussy, between my pussylips, and cutting between my asscheeks
- having my face rubbed against the rapists still fully clothes crotch
- being made to lick a dick first through underpants
- playing a game of guess whats in your asshole. having varius not big objects shoved in my asshole for me to guess what it is. I want them to be small because i will want the rapist's dick to be the biggest thing in my ass.
things like... toothbrush, a pen, the handle of a spoon, a handle of a hairbrush, lip balm, an AA batterie...

Last edited by Ambriela; 07-17-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Ambriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #43
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChantajista View Post
Actually I want to blackmail her. So I can have it forever and for whatever. Making her coming to my house where I can have a room ready with toys.

But I am a good guy. My mother always said that we should share. I would love to invite all the members of this board to come when I call her.

The slut maiden scene is coming to my mind.
First she have to be our waitress while wearing some slut maiden dress. Moving around us, making us hot, feeling her.
From time to time one, two, three of us we get her and rape her in front of the others...
After each gangrape rape she has to still serving us, feeling the cum oozing form her holes and hear how much we have enjoy raping her or watching her rape, what a slut she is, and what we want to do to her
Even ask her about what she think about being rape and bargain with her what to do and not... but who cares. We will do whatever we want without caring about what she bargains.
At last, after hours, we let her go... but she knows that is not over. She will have to come back for more rape. Of course don't let her take a shower and go home with all our cum getting dry over her pantyless body.

I would generally prfer to be forced to do things versus blackmailed into them, but what you suggest sounds like real fun too. I guess it would work even better with the liberal use of ropes and cuffs. Maybe youd be willing to film it too, so I could remember the precious moments?
Old 07-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #44
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambriela View Post
Maybe youd be willing to film it too, so I could remember the precious moments?
I have some stories (in spanish I am afraid) and fantasies with scenes related to that.

And years ago, chatting with a lady that was into forced sex fantasies but was a bit afraid of trying it we talked about this scene. She told me that after getting drunk she use to forget almost everything of the night before.

We talked (just for talk, we both knew that it was not going to happen) about coming to my beach house on holiday. And among the things we could do was she getting drunk. I would have my time with her while drunk and record it. And next day I would tie her on a coffee table facing a TV so she could see what happened to her body last night while I was fucking her body right now from behind.

Not exactly what you say but sure it will give you something to think about. Being drugged, raped and recorded only for being raped again later while you have to watch your previous rape that you have no idea had happen is a hot idea. Two rapes on one.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #45
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Sounds good, but I prefer (in my fantasie only, of course) to suffer through it. It would make it more humiliating to watch it back, I guess. While Im being raped again, of course. With my rapist pointing out his fav parts like...
"Look how hot the look on your face is when Ricardo rapes your ass, we should do it again..."
Old 07-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #46
jayde38

jayde38 Level 1 (100+)jayde38 Level 1 (100+)

To hell with what the woman does/doesn't want. Rape is non-consenual and is what the man wants.
jayde38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:26 AM   #47
GoodRunner

GoodRunner has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambriela View Post

- being collared and walked around, perhaps with tits peeking out of my clothes .
- braid a leash into your hair, and with your wrists cuffed behind your back, walk you topless around your house.
- afterward, collar your boobs, cuff your elbows, and walk you through every square inch of your house, again.

I can see this is going to take awhile.
GoodRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #48
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont really care where, as much as I do about comfort levels... Sure, I want the whole pin me down, leave me powerless kind of thing, but I dont want rocks in my back or my knees scrapped on the pavement. I would prefer for my 'pain' to still take place somewhere comfortable, like a bed, couch, rug, beach, soft things. I think it adds to the degradation as well, taking a place that is supposed to be comforting, soothing, or relaxing and turning it into a place to lay down some torment on an unsuspecting victim.
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:03 AM   #49
firebelly

firebelly Level 2 (200+)firebelly Level 2 (200+)firebelly Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to firebelly

as far as fantasies, somewhere i think i am safe, like my own bed. the thought of someone conquering me in someplace so private, or taking me from it.

to be abducted and sold, white slavery is such a turn on. it fuels my passion for my hobby of belly dance, to know that someone could be so turned on by it that they must have me at any cost, no matter my feelings. This is only my feeling of course...
firebelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #50
rapistdaddy

rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapistdaddy

The best place to rape would be where she feels the most safe. With her man watching and unable to stop it. Perhaps bound or threatened down, but to make him watch her holes ravaged by a stranger's cock and perhaps respond to it is amazing.
rapistdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #51
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

I want to rape every girl on this thread inc horrific way. Now, booking tickets to a galaxy far, far away... Fucking Easyjet...
Ambriela would definitely suffer at my hands though. I love that fantasy and the humiliation I could inflict.
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #52
rapistdaddy

rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Recently on talk shows there has been a certain amount of upstanding feminist tsk-tsking about the retrograde soft-core exploitation of women in Fifty Shades of Grey, and there seem to be no shortage of liberal pundits asking, "Is this what they went to the barricades for?" ...

It is perhaps inconvenient for feminism that the erotic imagination does not submit to politics, or even changing demographic realities. I say bring those fems out in the streets and alleys and show them what a good rape can do to the frustrated lives spent in the lies and make-believe world of freedom and equality.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:54 AM   #53
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Or just point out that the readers are almost all female and love the book. And I don't think the Suffragettes had kinky sex in mind when they were jumping under race horses
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #54
rapistdaddy

Good point. Coming back to rape (or, fantasies) much as I like the act itself, equally I like the dirty talks that goes with it as Ambriela said at one point. Humiliating and degrading the cunt like she is nothing but a meathole for the cocks that you'd just stuff into and jack off till you fill her with your spunk, telling her how she's grunting like a bitch in heat at every thrust or how her cunt grips your cock and throbs inside and that the whore in her wants it as much as you do.

Girls are meats with holes. That's all there is to them.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #55
Dasha

Dasha has initial reputation

Being overpowered by a couple of boys while take a walk by the sea in the night, maybe in a forbidden zone. Getting stripped, grabbed. Bra around my arms, slip into my mouth and they lay me down, at first on the stomach. eating sand and say goodbye...
Dasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #56
TickleRape

TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In all seriousness, the loss of power is only hot if you've got power to give up in the first place. 50 Shades doesn't work for me because the girl in the book is useless.

That said, I have a fantasy where someone walks in on me masturbating and gives me the real thing. Maybe on tape. I'm at home wearing only bra and panties, the bra's cups pushed down, and maybe some home invader just can't resist.
TickleRape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:29 AM   #57
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

Quote:
Or just point out that the readers are almost all female and love the book. And I don't think the Suffragettes had kinky sex in mind when they were jumping under race horses
Which probably means they weren't getting any.
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #58
cutelillacy

cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to cutelillacy

rape i imagine... stalking me, leaving clues that someone is watching me.. wait til im alone, then he sneaks in behind me or in my bed whispering dirty evil things in my ear as he gropes my body before he rips my clothes off and rapes me harshly
cutelillacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #59
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Yep...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:28 AM   #60
xRachx

xRachx has initial reputation

Sleeping in my bed and being woken to my mouth being covered with a hand. I look up and see 2 men wearing all black and ski masks. They cover my mouth with tape and flip me over onto my stomach to tie my hands up being my back. I'm thrown over one of their shoulders and taken to their van where they drive off and rape me in the van.
xRachx is offline   Reply With Quote