Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-26-2010, 03:54 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Abortion Lobby

Let me state at the outset that I have no particular beef one way or the other as regards abortion. It is a very emotive issue and I believe that any action on the part of a woman or girl to have an abortion rests entirely on the circumstances at the time.

That said, I find it totally incongruous that some of the anti-abortionist crowd spouting about the sanctity of life and quoting the scriptures about murdering the unborn, feel that it is perfectly OK and justifiable to blow away a few doctors who perform abortions.

Double standards? I would be glad to hear your opinions.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:12 AM   #2
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think this is one of those things that has to be decided on a case by case basis. There is alsorts of convincing arguements either way. As you say, the anti-lobby are more than happy to cause all kinds of harm to abortionists and their families. But a great counter arguement is that pro-abortion campaigners have been born already.

I personally wouldn't ask a woman/girl who had been raped to carry the child to term and I think a badly disabled child would have no quality of life. But when you get to healthy babies with families around them then that needs looking at. Also the "I got myself pregnant without checking that my fella wants kids and now hes left me" situations are something where questions need asking.

I'm adopted and I know that whoever my biological mother was, she must have thought of abortion at some point. I'm pleased she didn't do that. I'm happy, healthy and I'd like to think I've made a difference in my small corner in the world. Yes or no isn't always the answer. Sometimes theres a compromise
Old 03-26-2010, 04:45 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There are certain extremist elements within society whose whole philosophy are riven with hypocrisy. These militant "pro-lifers" are a prime example of this.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:47 AM   #4
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"So, in the end, I am pro choice....but it does not mean I am pro abortion. Some people can't see the difference."

Very good point. Something to mull over.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Their argument is “Defense Of Others”; That in killing one (the doctor), they save many others (the unborn). It is analogous to a police officer shooting a serial killer.

Keep in mind; “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” Aristotle.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

seems to me that this issue is controled by the far extremes of both sides,leaving no room for moderate discussion,i'm not the most worldly or inteligent person on the board,but if your anywhere in the middle it seems to be a losing battle with either end.
just my though on the subject
Old 03-27-2010, 04:43 AM   #7
batffink
Privileged Member

Nice to get a lady's point of view. Would like to hear what other ladies think!

Thanks.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
Krystal22

Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I'm pro- life

Unless mother and child are in danger of dying or a normal life, as stated in the law. That being said, that's my opinion, just is my choice of religion, or hair color. I would never condemn someone just because I don't agree with them. But other than my first statement, I don't believe abortion is right for any reason, because there are so many other alternatives! As for violence against Dr.'s, any form of violence is wrong!
Krystal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #9
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Murder is a bad thing...

As an old over the hill member and somewhat less than coherent sage, I simply say that murder is a bad thing.

For centuries the mis-translated commandment was, "Thou shalt not kill". The King James folks must have used the Goggle translator. As it turns out, the correct translation is, "Thou shall not murder". I pray that I'm correct and the killing of that little female puppy sniper in the Nam was killing and not murder. That will haunt my soul until I meet my maker. I anxiously await the decision from the power that holds all the keys and knows the questions and answers before they are asked.

Again, murder includes the random murders of doctors that perform abortions and the silly ass twits that have their unborn children murdered (often in the third trimester).

I'm sorry, but rape and incest being questionably aside, third trimester abortions can not be defined as anything but murder. These little guys and gals could make it on their own and then some jackass rips them out of their womb, murdrers them and then sells the optimal cells to the highest bidders in the research community. That makes it, murder for hire.

I cannot and will never accept this situation as logical or moral. It is simply, "murder".

It seemed like a good idea for six months, but then I found this really great surround sound system and I can’t afford both! Bullshit!

Those are just my old tired, overused and melted down thoughts.

With respect to all; when God sorts it all out, we will know the truth.

Until then, we can only guess, but that includes, very well educated guesses!

HRH1948

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:58 AM   #10
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Like many, I think a woman should have the right to choose, but within limits. No abortions after the first 12 to 16 weeks unless to save the life of the Mother, or in cases of Rape or Incest where the pregnancy wasnt discovered in time. Other than in those cases I just cant in my own mind justify it. Abortion is not birth control and women/couples should not be able to use it as such.

That said... I have serious problems with the anti-abortion/pro-life movement. The harassment tactics, physical assualts, bombing of clinics, even murder. It is in no way justified and is too widely spread, too prevelent to be the work of just a few loonies on the fringe.

If the pro-lifers cant convince people using education, passionate appeals or logic then they should shut the fuck up.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:48 PM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it is a matter that should be between the doctor and patient.

That said, if a woman hasn't done anything until she is six months pregnant, it would take a very callous or a very desperate woman to abort. By then you are feeling the life within. There are lots of people waiting to adopt babies.

I am just very VERY glad I have never been faced with that horrible choice.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #12
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Would it be terrible of me to say that I don't really care either way...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #13
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Would it be terrible of me to say that I don't really care either way...
I'de like to think you'de feel different if you had to make the choice.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #14
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HRH,

As someone who's had to deal with it 3 times in their life I can say I agree with you.
While I have always deferred to the notion that it is ultimately a womans choice (now much to my eternal regret - and blame), at some point, and definitely by the third trimester it's no longer a choice. There can be no question and how someone could do it... I

I fucking hate this topic.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:58 AM   #15
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
I'de like to think you'de feel different if you had to make the choice.
Probably, but as so far I have not I do not feel it is my place to judge, it is up to the couple involved, not me or you or anyone else who are not involved with each and every case.

I know people that have had abortions, I know what they go through and the agonising they went through, and believe me HRH et el, if you had been in front of me when you could them a murderer, well lets just say your age would not protect you...THAT I do care about.

As a man, it is not my body that would have to go through everything, as a man, and this is a sad statistic, it is not my life that is effectively over through having to look after the child.

It has been said that there are always people looking for children to adopt, well sadly, there is not enough, and that number is dwindling due to the way laws are interpreted, and those are now going abroad for their children.

Let me put it this way to the anti-abortionist, what would you do personally to help the woman forced to raise a child she can't afford. And don't say "I pay my taxes which go to her" we all do, but it is you who would have her in this predicament.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #16
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Probably, but as so far I have not I do not feel it is my place to judge, it is up to the couple involved, not me or you or anyone else who are not involved with each and every case.

I know people that have had abortions, I know what they go through and the agonising they went through, and believe me HRH et el, if you had been in front of me when you could them a murderer, well lets just say your age would not protect you...THAT I do care about.

As a man, it is not my body that would have to go through everything, as a man, and this is a sad statistic, it is not my life that is effectively over through having to look after the child.

It has been said that there are always people looking for children to adopt, well sadly, there is not enough, and that number is dwindling due to the way laws are interpreted, and those are now going abroad for their children.

Let me put it this way to the anti-abortionist, what would you do personally to help the woman forced to raise a child she can't afford. And don't say "I pay my taxes which go to her" we all do, but it is you who would have her in this predicament.
Perhaps you misunderstood me, or I misunderstood you. I did not assume you were pro abortion and mean to criticize that. To this day I still support the right of choice. And I have no disagreement with what you just said. But
I thought you had sounded callous, like you had no opinion one way or the other and didn't care about the issue at all.
I was obviously mistaken.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #17
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was in my Twenties I got a girl pregnant and totally panicked. I wanted her to get an abortion in the worst way (abortion as birth control... not how I feel now). The girl said ok, I gave her the money and... she didnt do it.

TBH I was relieved. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who today is a fine young man. I dont talk to him much as he was raised by his Mom and his Stepfather. She ended up marrying a friend of mine after the baby was born. I'd get a picture and short note from time to time on how he was doing but they didnt really want me in his life, and I respected that.

Anyway, bottem line is he grew up to be a fine man, serves with 82nd as an Airbourne Medic. People get to live because his Mom had the courage to let him live.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #18
snarkopo
It's been fun

Fuck this thread.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #19
pervipete

To be honest and callous I don't care one way or another, I just get pissed off that most of the pro-life brigade seem to be male, or in a position where they do not have to bring up the child.

Sadly, Lil-Macs son is in the minority, a great deal of the women are left to 'lie in their own bed' and raise, or in some cases, drag the poor bastard up by their own.

Whether or not it is legal, people, and I mean women, will have abortions. If not by a professionally qualified person, then by 'Mrs Smith' down the back street. At least if it is legal she has a better chance of living.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #20
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
Whether or not it is legal, people, and I mean women, will have abortions. If not by a professionally qualified person, then by 'Mrs Smith' down the back street. At least if it is legal she has a better chance of living.
This is very, very true. Thats why I believe in choice, but choice cant be a blank check. A woman who walks into a clinic six or eight months pregnant has lost the right to choose unless the pregnancy is compromised and carrying to term would endanger her life.

I am glad Lorna carried our son to term but I am also glad she had the right to choose.