Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: The most humiliating thing for the victim ?
Making her swallow her rapist cum. 34 17.26%
Calling her with offending words ("whore", "slut", etc.) 3 1.52%
Forcing her in front of her husband/ boyfriend. 68 34.52%
Forcing her anally. 33 16.75%
Doing her in a kinky sexual positions. 4 2.03%
Making her pretend she likes it. 41 20.81%
Anything else 14 7.11%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2007, 06:53 AM   #1
Janet

Janet has initial reputation
Default The most humiliating thing for the victim ?

Hi all,

I may probably be dropping on your attention something which may have been discussed already, but as i have certain fantasies, i just thought i can drop this to your attention and hear your opinions and preferences.

So what do you think is the most humiliating thing you can do on a rape victim ? Not the most painful or hardest sex, but the thing which will humiliate her the most ?

1.) Making her swallow her rapist cum.
2.) Calling her with offending words ("whore", "slut", etc.)
3.) Forcing her in front of her husband/ boyfriend.
4.) Forcing her anally.
5.) Doing her in a kinky sexual positions.
6.) Making her pretend she likes it.
7.) Anything else

I am looking forward to your opinions.
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:05 AM   #2
Janet

Well, I just voted for my fantasy - being taken in front of husband/ boyfriend.

I think this is the most humiliating thing a girl can suffer - being forced in front of the eyes of the beloved man...

Another degrading thing for me would be being penetrated in the ass, if u have never experienced that... it would be not just painful, but also very humiliating and kinky - being taken as animal from behind....

Hm, maybe the worst and most humiliating will be the combination of the both above ? The rapist forcing his cock in your virgin ass right infront of the eyes of your lovely man...
Old 11-25-2007, 09:13 AM   #3
Noname

Noname has initial reputation

Your children by the rapist himself, of course, because he took you while you were still a virgin and you didn't get an abortion.
Noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:14 AM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

While all of your choices would be humiliating to some women, they might not bother others as much. My choice is forcing her to really enjoy it... finding the spots in her body that despite her hatred of me and the moment, send her toward climax.

One way to do this would be to have drugged or chloroformed the victim, tied her up to a certain degree, and then be fondling or fucking her during the time she is starting to wake up... where her body is savoring the attention before the mind realises the horror of what is happening... and by the time her eyes open wide in shock and fear, her body is screaming for release... an internal conflict that if you continue with the right sexuall stimulations, can be won by you and her body over her disgusted brain...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:44 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I voted for doing her in front of her hubby or boy friend. I thought about something else which would be making her strip; knowing what is going to happen.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:16 PM   #6
Vaithen

Vaithen has initial reputation

Making the slut beg for me to pump her full of hot, sticky cum, then forcing her to spoon it out with her fingers and lick every last drop.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:29 PM   #7
Janet

Well, i generally meant humiliation in the moment of the forced act, not the shame of the concequences... being impregnated, or pictures from the crime being spread around are all of course things which will defile the victim later, but what i meant was the geelings and emotions right at the moment.

Other than that - i really seem to have missed another humiliating act - being forced to strip of your clothes... it is really sexy...

But then again - i can;t imagine something more himiliating than being taken in front of the lovely man !
Old 11-26-2007, 09:27 PM   #8
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MORE!?!?!?!
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:36 AM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

make her eat your shit afterwards while bein taped !!

then post it on youtube !!
Old 11-27-2007, 01:23 AM   #10
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
Hello Janet,

There is of course the other side...

Let's say all your girlfriends arrange the rape. All those ladies who you call friend go out and find a suitable rapist or two to take you and use you brutally.

Then they invite your loving man, bring him over, tie him up and have fun with him. Teasing and taunting him, stripping him slowly as they all watch your repeated rape by other talented men. The wet tongues and warm caressing hand have your man aroused in no time as you beg and plead under the assault of the thugs.

I wonder how you would feel the why the ladies cat-called and cheered on your rapists, calling "slut", "bitch", "cunt" and other names as they suck and lick your man's cock or finally settle their pussies down onto him for a slow grinding fuck and your rape goes on and on.

Of course, you might be left wondering how your man might react to a half dozen or so wanton woman taking their turns at pleasuring and being pleasured by him.

Will his groans as he spurts his seed into wanting and willing mouths, cunts and asses please you, or disgust you? And will he hate or enjoy watching what happens after the two hired cocks are finished with you and the ladies start taking turns finding what pleasure they might from your cum soaked body?

Pleasant thoughts.

The Squid
HOT, and seems like it could be the beginning of an awesome story all by itself.

-NT
Old 11-27-2007, 04:18 PM   #11
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
make her eat your shit afterwards while bein taped !!
what a beautiful idea
I'd force her to eat eat my shit, and force the little slut to enjoy it, and she better enjoy it, because thats all the fucking whore would ever get to eat.
that'll make any slut feel degraded
unless there already disgusting fucking little whores
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:11 PM   #12
Aron

Aron has initial reputation

Hm, for sure i cannot imagine nothing more humiliating than being penetrated and raped while your intimate partner is forced to watch !!!

And if u are forced to do things u have not done with him, suppose this is even more humiliating - for example - being forced into anal sex, if your lover has never gotten that chance on you...
Aron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:23 PM   #13
Jacques

Jacques has initial reputation

I agree along the lines of Squidley. Another variation is having a girl help the guy rape the girl. And if shes straight thats pretty humiliating, and very hot for the guy and girl rapist. ;-)
Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:40 PM   #14
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Hm, maybe the worst and most humiliating will be the combination of the both above ? The rapist forcing his cock in your virgin ass right infront of the eyes of your lovely man...
Thats a hot idea. I would enjoy that sort of fantasy anyday. (Cant you tell humilation is my sort of thing )
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:30 AM   #15
Sonia

Sonia has initial reputation

1) Seeing my rapists pleasure
2) Swallowing the rapists cum
3) In front of my husband
4) in front of a group of strangers
Sonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:35 AM   #16
littlesub20

littlesub20 has initial reputation

I'm way into being humiliated. My ex and I used to do this and he'd love doing me from behind with my legs together and on my stomach...
He'd pull my hair back, my hands were tied behind my back, he'd tell me to beg... beg with a broken spitrit. I was hopeless and helpless. He'd "fishhook" my mouth and make me suck his fingers. I'd beg him to stop and not to come in me. He'd grab my neck and shove it into the pillow. Calling me dirty names and telling me all the awful things that were going to happen to my little body. He'd tell me my virgin ass was going to be pummeled and ripped open. (It was a virgin, too)
He'd make out with my just for a second. Passionate, then shove a dildo in my mouth... he loved it when I cried. He loved smeared makeup.
Then he'd make me beg and ask if I knew what was happening to me. He'd make me describe what was happening and how I felt during.
Then he'd go harder and faster. He'd spread me from behind. (Which I find very exposing and humiliating.) He'd twist at my nipples, and lick my face. Then he'd be about to cum, and he'd make me choose my mouth or inside me... I begged him for neither, but he'd cum in one or the other. When forcing me to swallow, he shoved my head down on his cock. And made me suck and slurp every last drop. Then thank him for it.
When he'd cum in my pussy, he'd tell me all about how humiliated I'd feel having to clean his seed out of me.

Maybe I should mention, that despite birth control, I am now pregnant. Haha. I am entering the second trimester. But we broke up. He has a new lady. I want to be raped more than ever right now. I'm a young, fit, pretty pregnant 20 yr old... it sucks living in utah.
littlesub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:22 PM   #17
drmephisto

It must really suck being a single mom in Utah. Raping a babe in the middle of pregnancy just ain't my thing. (Causing the pregnancy is though ) Anyway, hope the best for you.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:37 PM   #18
DDC

DDC is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps making her beg for a particular act, say taking it in the ass. If she doesn't do a good enough job, then she will be forced to do something more horrible, say, being held for a dog. I would think most would beg to be fucked in the ass.... and she would be... and then after she is reamed properly, she is tied for the dog.
Humiliating enough?

Dean
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #19
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I Dunno what choice it would actually go under.. But I would say making her participate in the rape, not necessarily making her pretend to enjoy it, but things like forcing her to strip, choosing which hole she would be violated in, Making her beg, I would think all of those would be humiliating.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #20
He30she31

He30she31 Level 1 (100+)He30she31 Level 1 (100+)

Great thread. If something here more ideas, i would be thankfull to share
He30she31 is offline   Reply With Quote