Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2013, 10:25 AM   #61
Abuser

Abuser has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Abuser

In my fantasies I prefer to be a lone rapist, subjecting my victim to a prolonged rape where I get to use all her holes as well as making her jerk me off. If the scene is in the victims own home then I also like to make her dress up sexy for me...... Sorry, I digress, the answer to the question for me is one on one.
Abuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #62
Curves4BBC

Curves4BBC has initial reputation

For me, to be Gangraped all the way, in particular, with huge black guys!
I have multiple fantasies that revolve around this, either as me being a charity worker in Africa who gets kidnapped, violently gangraped then sold on from tribe to tribe as a sex slave. Or have my home broken into by at least 5 VWE black men who again, violently gangrape me and verbally abuse me. Or, to be on holiday somewhere in the west indies or america, to be kidnapped, taken to a slum in the middle of nowhere, tied up and used as a fuck toy for newly released black convicts, the thought of all those sexually frustrated black men seeing a defenceless, milky white, slim & petite girl and all the things they would do to me!!! OMG!!!
Sorry, every time I think about it, it drives me wild!!!
Curves4BBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #63
Cilix

Cilix has initial reputation

Usually gang rape. One on one is also cool.
Cilix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #64
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Both appeal to me in all honesty. The gang rape for the simple reason I'm going to be used and raped by many men at one time and that appeals to me a great deal, having multiple men swarming over my body and raping me together is a big fantasy of mine.

A one on one rape appeals because he's singled me out as his victim, I would prefer the one on one to be repeated rape though and not a one time thing. I'd like him to rape me numerous times over a period of time.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #65
Hoselvr
Privileged Member

Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I definitely prefer one on one, but am not turned off by gangbangs. Once I have a victim in my sights, I just don't like to share.
Hoselvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #66
cutelillacy

cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cutelillacy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to cutelillacy

i have always thought about gangbangs.. but I think i like more one on one.. that way he is right there taking his time to enjoy every tastey bit of my body

I never go down without a fight.. lil man!

Last edited by cutelillacy; 04-08-2013 at 06:37 AM.
cutelillacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:07 AM   #67
NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)

I'm not exactly what you'd call a team player...
NegativeCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:16 AM   #68
leahuk_victim

leahuk_victim has initial reputation

gang rape if poss. prefer a group of attackers over a long sustained period of time. maybe several days. it's worse as they would encourage eachother to more and more brutal abuse of me and the attack would be ongoing all the time without many breaks.
the pack mentality would ensure my time with them was one i wouldn't be forgetting in a hurry.
leahuk_victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:59 AM   #69
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasy... Every hole filled, one in each hand, and a few more watching, groping, ready to fill a position were someone to blow their load... The more the merrier, as long as they dont REALLY hurt me, and just have fun making me their dirty little sex toy.
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #70
UK GIRL

UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK GIRL

I think mainly about being gang raped. Something about lots of men using my body solely for their pleasure really turns me on. My fantasy if that I'm taken in a car to some woods and then pinned down over the bonnet of the car while complete strangers take their turn to shoot their load in my pussy and arse.

Something about the thought of having the cum of many men run down my legs gets me very wet.
UK GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #71
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm more likely to fantasize about the one on one rape, especially as I am the rapist's only focus and he's got all night to do as he pleases. I like to be mindfucked, too and I think the one on one rapist has a much better opportunity of thoroughly raping body and mind.

On the other hand, I am enjoying more and more gangrape fantasies. The thought of as many men as possible using me over and over in every hole and calling more of their buddies to join in is something I think about more frequently. In either case, it's not as if I have a choice.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #72
MissyMystery

MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer one on one...it seems so much more...intimate (which is odd, that I'm on a site about rape and I'm dreaming about intimacy) but once in a blue moon i love the idea of being thrown onto a table by 4 or 5 guys
MissyMystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #73
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gang or Solo?

I like a combo rape fantasy.

I'm the leader of a gang of bikers.

We grab a stranded female motorist who's car has broken down and take her back to our place.

I'm the Boss, so I get first choice.

I take her to my special room in back and spend hours raping her. I force her to dance and strip for me; then put on a masturbation show. I fuck her hard and cum on her tits and in all three holes. By Morning I've had my fill and she's whipped and submissive, willing to do anything I say.

Then I giver her to my men... and the party starts all over again!
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #74
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrsonRapesAlot View Post
I was raised to love and lust for the gangrape of women! WTF? How can that be?

My mother was a sexy, vivacious dancer in Chicago. She raised me with a secret she didn't reveal until after my father died.

When she was a 16 year old virgin, she was gangraped at a university fraternity. This was a traumatic experience she never shed or resolved. Her unconscious needs became mine, in complimentary fashion.

With this revelation, my life-long lust for rape-victims or would-be victims and gangbang-fun made sense! I had always found myself dating teens who were beautiful and innocent - but one way or another, sooner or later, became rape victims (or, from early in life, already were). Or if not, they fantasized about being raped by strangers or relatives taking their bodies for sex.

I, on the other hand, always found the gangbang slut be the most desirable of all females: the girl or women who just luved and needed cock-fucking and use by the nastiest and most aggressive and exciting of men!

Such women need to be overwhelmed by men's lust! It proves to them how desirable they really are; men just cannot help themselves!
First, welcome to the forum! Very interesting first post. You didn't make it clear, but by chance were you conceived in your mother's gangrape? If so, that would really be a fascinating turn of events. I share your interest in gangrapes and gangbang girls, though I have no good stories or explanations as to why. I just know I like them!