Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-26-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Jynnx

Jynnx has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Jynnx Send a message via Yahoo to Jynnx
Default Greetings~!

Hello, all. I go by Jynnx pretty much universally, these days; at least across the net. Truth be told, I've never been any good at self-introductions. I never know quite what to say, and I always feel that no matter what I put in, I'm leaving something just as important out. So, I guess I'll just stick to the basics.

I'm a twenty-year old, pansexual (currently have a wonderful boy - my Master - and two beautiful girls - one of which is a Pet), polyamorous, furry kinkster. At least, I like to think that I am. Heh.

I came to this forum through my interest in the BDSM scene (*coughespeciallybondagecough*). I've always been interested in Master/Pet play. In a way, it's an integral part of my attachment process. I've never been truely happy in relationships without that dynamic. With other men, at least masculine guys, I've always been extremely submissive - sometimes dangerously so. With women, and oft with feminine men, I've always been much more aggressive and dominant. Buuuuuuuuuut... I live in a very vanilla place. Unfortunately, that makes it very difficult to find people to even talk to about something like that.

Well, there's not much else that you really need to know about me. I guess you could say that I'm gender-queer or transgender, but not fully transexual. Physically, I'm male, but my gender identity is fluid - I often flow between the extremes of masculinity and femininity.

If you want to know anything else, just ask me. :3

----

Edit: Oh, by the way. I do have an MSN handle, but I don't give it out publically. If you ever want it, ask me for it personally.
Rouse me during the first summer's rain;
When all the world's at peace, it seems.
~~==*---------*---------*==~~
Jynnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jynnx, welcome to the site. I hope you find some people to talk to. Look around and enjoy.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote