Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default So, you're married and...

I got thinking after posting in shysnale's Breaking Couple thread and thought I'd toss out a couple of questions for the guys and the gals that are married. Of course singles or anyone in a relationship are welcome to respond as well.

Lets imagine you've been married for some time. One night someone breaks into the house while you both are there. Might be one guy or many, but their intent is to rape the wife.

Questions for the gals:
1) Would you want your husband to be forced to watch you get raped?

2) What would you think your husband would be thinking of if he was watching? Would he be excited or disgusted?

3) If your rapists made you give your husband a blowjob would you be surprised if he was already hard? Or would you have to really work on him to get it up for him?

Questions for the guys:

1) Would you rather she be raped in front of you or in another room?

2) If in the same room, what would you be thinking of as you watched your wife get raped over and over?

3) Would you find it exciting and get a hard on just by being forced to watch?

I could think of a lot more questions, but 3 each sounded good.

As for my responses - as a married husband of over 20 years, here is my fantasy response.

1) Raped in front of me. Give me the best view possible. I want to see it all.
2) I'd be envying the guys. They're getting a very good time.
3) Hell yes I'd be hard as a rock. Make her give me that BJ as you doggie style her.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm going to be honest here and probably going to sound like a bit of a wet towl, but.

I'd rather she be raped in front of me, not so I could enjoy it, but so I could be with her for it in some way or another and try to look at her in her eyes to let her know I love her.

Honestly, I'd probably be in bits, I love mine to bits and I'd be devastated to see her go through any sort of pain.

I probably would have a huge hard on because this is one of my fantasy's, but I doubt I'd notice it.

In theory what you have describes is really really hot, but if we're talking about real life "what ifs" then they're my answers, as far as a fantasy goes though that's gota be on my top 10 list!

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:58 AM   #3
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

well to be honest as far as reality wise if someone made it in my house and got to me or watever girl im with at the time befor either A)my dog got'em B)i reached to my night stand and grabbed my glock or my sig or C) i grabbed my 12 gauge ide be damn inpressed.

however if said were to happen,

reality-same room as too confort her or at least try,

these boys dont have any idea whos house there in,

ya more then likly ide get hard but like said above by number7 i prolly wouldnt notice.,

as far as fantasy-same room so i could watch closly,

wish that was me instead of him,

oh yah.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:07 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

erm no, it would destroy him to see me being violated and hurt. so best the men take me to another room and have their way with me instead! okay boys?

he would probably wonder if i was secretely enjoying it, or if I had somehow orchestrated this event... Maybe id be wondering if hed organised it too... but I reckon it wouldnt take long to sort out if it was a fantasy coming true, or a real event.

and no i wouldnt be suprised, not because of the sexual aspect but maybe as an extreme reaction

Last edited by gaggirl; 04-08-2009 at 03:09 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Since this is not one of my fantasies, I have to agree with some of the other guys here.

1. In the same room. I'd want to tell her I love her.
2. I'd seriously be thinking about how I was going to find them later and tear them apart. One finger at a time. One testicle at a time. And I'd probably get mangled badly trying to fight them off.
3. I'd be devastated, after having watched her go through that.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
kellyb987

kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)

From my experience there are going to be threetypes of men to consider here. Men who are very voyeuristic and would enjoy seeing their wife/girlfriend go through this, those that would like it but only if it was a consensual ravishment type exercise, and those that would not under any circumstances want to see their women with another man. The guy I am with now is deffinitely of the first variety so my answers would be:

1. yes I would want him to watch

2. He would be feeling a combination of excitement at seeing me violated and disgust with me for "letting it happen"

3. My man would be ready to go for the BJ.
kellyb987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #7
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. From a selfish point of view I'd want my guy there, yes. Not for him to get kicks but for my own comfort.

2. Depends on the guy. I would hope he would be upset and try his best to stop it.

3. It wouldn't matter as long as emotionally he wasn't getting into it. Physical reactions cannot be helped really. I would expect a guy to be turned on if I was naked and moaning, and I'd expect a guy to be turned on if I was giving oral. So not an issue as long as he wasn't mentally getting off on it.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #8
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent questions.
Since the home invasion scenario is my favorite fantasy, both from a married couple victim angle, and a perpetrator point of view your questions got me thinking.
1- In my fantasies if my wife and I are victims the fantasy is always that I am forced to view the whole affair. Likewise, if I am fantasizing about being the attacker/member of gang committing the rape, the husband/boyfriend is always forced to witness his woman's rape. Reality, however, would make me wish for her rape to take place without me being able to see or hear it. I worship the woman and could not think of anything worse than seeing her hurt. In reality the nice perfectly orchestrated scenes of a fantasy break down into impossible savagery and in no way would I want to witness it. The reality attacker thing is a non-starter for me - don't do that.
2- Fantasy: myself as vic or attacker - the male vic is being forced to watch things done to his wife that she has never experienced before: violence of physical and sexual nature, psychological trauma and extreme humiliation. Myself or my male vic will be thinking of the most precious part of his life being torn apart, and will have plenty of time to reflect on it as the assault unfolds. While it is a rape of the female, both parties are actually being destroyed, which is why I think I like this scenario so much as a fantasy.
3- In fantasy the male vic getting sexually excited sometimes enters into it. The male being tied to the bed (face up or down) and the wife being raped on top of him is a favorite thing of mine. Sexual excitement in that case would be hard to stay away from. In reality, of course, the reaction of the male to all of this is really the $64k question that no one can really answer unless they were forced to endure it. My guess is that a real time assault would be nothing like the carefully crafted fantasies we all have, or the Hollywood directors show us once in a while. You know my favorite rape scene, the home invasion in "A Clockwork Orange" is so carefully choreographed, can you imagine what it would be like in real life. My own guess is the overwhelming majority of males forced to witness a scene like this would not be sexually aroused. This is total speculation and I could be 100% wrong.
Great questions.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote