Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-02-2008, 04:30 AM   #21
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
erm guys....the poor girl is waiting to hear what you want to do to her. Personally I think fuckingrotter has a point. I would take her shopping

x
perfectlyformed, you could let her have some of your old clothes for a start, at least it will save them some money!!!!
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:00 AM   #22
fiidgett

fiidgett has initial reputation

a girl i used to hang out with told me she wants to come visit since i recently become single and then she threw in she's 3 months pregnant so i can nut in her all I want..

she's 19 and the baby was made in a 1 night stand...
fiidgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd get her checked out first, or atleast wear a condom.

Q: Why did the Irishman always wear two condoms?

A: To be sure, to be sure.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #24
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

clothes ..clths ?...seroisly who cares about clothes?..they'll be shredded rags before I even get started ..bah clothes.

and yes I would abuse her because I am an evil rat bastard ..and I think MILF can be applied as long as she is A) female , and B) someone's biological mom
proven breeders can be a bit more fun in some ways ..after all ..you know if you try hard enough one load or another should take.

oh and stone is a British measurement ..they like to use stone because pound is money ..and they won't switch to metrics because they are arrogant and competitive with the US ...why do you think only British colonies and former colonies drive on the wrong side of the road...because whatever we do in america they will do but different just to be a pain... heck even the british mile is a different length from the american mile ..limey buggers

heck I'd do her rough almost purely because she is measured in stone. and her husband gets to watch ...because she is measured in stone.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #25
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not our fault you Septics couldn't measure a mile properly.

By the way, Japan drive on the left. Perhaps since George is such an expert on British history, he can tell us when Japan was a part of the British Empire? They didn't teach us that in school. And erm, wasn't America once a colony? I seem to recall driving on the right when I was there and not getting arrested....
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:06 AM   #26
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

oh gee ..I missed japan ..glad we didn't in world war 2

and terribly sorry about not mentioning America being a british colony ..since it wasn't exclusively british because and we kinda pasted your butts, went independent, then expanded alot..so your right ..my bad.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:10 AM   #27
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If RB gave an award for most ridiculous fight you guys(GeorgeDaBrute and FuckingRotter)would win..."Lets fight over stupid crap,some of which happened over 200 years ago"....
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #28
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Jesus...where to start...

I'm not even sure why I'm bothering, but here goes...

MILF tends to be applied to hot older women and not always ones who have children. After all, you can't tell if a woman has children simply by looking at her.

Also, it's meant to differentiate mothers who are hot, from those who aren't. As an example, I used to work with a woman who I'm quite certain weighs more than I do and I'm a pretty big guy. Her excuse for being a two legged cow was that she'd had children. Bullfuckingshit.

On the subject of the girl in the picture. I personally don't think of a 20 year old when I think of a MILF and no offense, but since you DID ask, I personally know women twice her age who are far hotter.

As for the other silly argument taking place in this thread...

The US was born EXCLUSIVELY from British colonies. The original 13 states were ALL former British colonies.

The US didn't so much win the Revolution as the British got tired of fighting and had other things to worry about.

Another point that Jingoist Americans conveniently overlook is, were it not for France, the US would have lost the war.

Finally, it wasn't Britain that adopted a different measurement of a mile, it was the US. Also, the US, UK, Australia, etc agreed on the current international mile about 50 years ago.

Oh, I missed one, the country that stubbornly refuses to adopt the metric system isn't the UK, it is, again, the US.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:16 PM   #29
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I HATE the world "MILF", and just because you have kids that makes you not a hot woman, but a MILF??? By saying MILF, you are saying she isnt attractive as a woman, just as a mom.
At the risk of making a boring post, I'll argue with you on that...

Men are subconciously drawn to women who are fertile (FE, big boobs are a sign of fertility).
So when the concious mind thinks "Wow, what a hottie!" the subconcious thinks "Fertile female at twelve o'clock! Engage courtship protocols and arm the mating aparatus!"

And what is a better sign of fertility than offsprings?
Old 11-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #30
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
lol, she should come shopping with me! Her husband would end up broke, but at least she would look decent.

ROFL Now that was funny

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #31
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverted mind View Post
Hi i normal just linger in the video section with a post here and there but i have no videos to offer.

But if it is in the right section i would like to post some photograph's, taken by myself of my wife, and then you can post all your most perverted thoughts on what you would do to her.

Now i will start with simply cloths on and work my way onto some full nudity, depending just how much attention she gets!.

So how would you rape her, would you use bondage, make the husband watch, take her from behind????

Stats for Kitten: 6 stone, 4ft,7, age 20.

http://www.fotofap.com/public/view/full/115174 Full image Link!
lol maybe im just a bit cynical !!
Old 11-04-2008, 08:08 PM   #32
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It wasn't until I enlarged the picture I realized she didn't suffer from what I originally though was downs syndrome.

She just doesn't seem hot to me, she looks worn down and much older than 20.

Sorry to be so negative

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:29 AM   #33
Muffler

Muffler Level 1 (100+)Muffler Level 1 (100+)

MILF? GILF? TTSILF? Who cares?

(TTSILF - Three Toed Sloth I'd Like to Fuck, by the way)

Guy is asking if someone wants to rape this woman, and we've covered clothes shopping, US vs UK (both bow down to Australia and our mighty...no, piss weak currency), and what the hell qualifies as a MILF.

All that matters is, is this a WILR? Woman I'd Like to Rape.

My answer is yes, bound tight, so that she couldn't even flinch at the things I did at my discretion to her, over hours.

Is she my ideal 'fantasy' victim? No. But is she a more realistic victim? Yes.

(to clarify, in roleplaying terms, per RB rules)
Old 11-08-2008, 07:36 AM   #34
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffler View Post
MILF? GILF? TTSILF? Who cares?

(TTSILF - Three Toed Sloth I'd Like to Fuck, by the way)

Guy is asking if someone wants to rape this woman, and we've covered clothes shopping, US vs UK (both bow down to Australia and our mighty...no, piss weak currency), and what the hell qualifies as a MILF.

All that matters is, is this a WILR? Woman I'd Like to Rape.

My answer is yes, bound tight, so that she couldn't even flinch at the things I did at my discretion to her, over hours.

Is she my ideal 'fantasy' victim? No. But is she a more realistic victim? Yes.

(to clarify, in roleplaying terms, per RB rules)
I agree. Why bother with clothing anyway. All I'd do is tear them off her anyway.

As for the classifications? Who cares?

I'd have her tied up so tight she couldn't move either. And then when I was done with her make her listen as I called up a buddy or two to come over had have a shot at her as well. Make her anticipate more guys having at her. All she could do then is wait to see who walks in the door next.

The idea of her tied to the bed and someone new coming in seeing her for the first time spread eagle on the bed does it for me.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:02 AM   #35
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Well perverted mind That girl definately needs teaching a lesson & i'd like 2 c more of her She needs her clothes ripping from her tying down & roaly fucked in every hole.
Notice I stayed clear of MILF's and Well clear of Americans & I don't care what she's wearing because they'll be in shreads on the floor
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #36
mixxmaxx

mixxmaxx has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
Well perverted mind That girl definately needs teaching a lesson
She could start by reading some of the facts about the colonial history of America on this thread.
mixxmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #37
Finger Bang
Banned

Finger Bang can only hope to improve

Quote:
Hi i normal just linger in the video section with a post here and there but i have no videos to offer.

But if it is in the right section i would like to post some photograph's, taken by myself of my wife, and then you can post all your most perverted thoughts on what you would do to her.

Now i will start with simply cloths on and work my way onto some full nudity, depending just how much attention she gets!.

So how would you rape her, would you use bondage, make the husband watch, take her from behind????

i'd buy her a band aid to cover that suicide attempt on her left wrist.
Finger Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #38
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Poor girl.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:50 PM   #39
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

I would leave her clothes on, get behind her & give her some good fucking from behind.

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 11-08-2008 at 09:07 PM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:35 AM   #40
mailtomirth

mailtomirth Level 2 (200+)mailtomirth Level 2 (200+)mailtomirth Level 2 (200+)