Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default Juvenile Bullshit

I hope what I am about to say doesnt dump me in a world of shit tho the way things are going around here of late it most likely will.

The past few weeks has seen alot of petty, juvenile bullshit. We've had threats, counter-threats, gossip, lying, backstabbing, bullying by senior members... it's gotten outta hand. I am starting to feel like I am in fuckin middle school.

To top it off the mod's arent totally innocent either. The very people who are supposed to be balanced and above the fray are getting down and dirty in the trenches and members are afraid to say anything lest the ban hammer come out.

Now I'm not gonna call anyone out cuz I dont feel like getting bombed with nasty PM's and neg reps. Yes damnit I'm shallow, rep means something to me.

But ladies and gents, to those of you stirring the pot I'm just asking that you cool out for a bit. Some people are taking shit way to serious, feelings are getting hurt, friendships are getting damaged and several members have either quit, or are on the verge of quitting.

So for us guys, lets try to act our ages and not our dick size. For you ladies, I cant think of anything cute to say but yall get the idea.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

But I was enjoying acting like I'm 18" and not 40 years. *sulks*

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:59 AM   #3
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
But I was enjoying acting like I'm 18" and not 40 years. *sulks*
But I thought that 18 was your hat size and 40 was the length of your dick in millimetres.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:21 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Millimetres? What, are you French now? At least have the decency not to insult me in French!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-15-2010, 08:32 AM   #5
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*makes a note that Mr Rotter hates french*

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
Old 03-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes and betting he loves Escargos as well, thats those big snails that others try not to step on!

So Lil-Mac? What good is a sand box if you cant kick the sand around from time to time? OR at least make the other kiddies cry or take their lunch money!?

By the way just poking fun and waving my Just Kidding flag! I agree with what you say in many ways but it will be very hard to find "Adults" here all of the time!

We just have to ignore or forgive people here and get on with our fun as much as possible. This board is too big to get upset or mad over a simple statement some where!

Oh and every one have a Nice Monday all!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do not be fooled by the slimy, back stabbing, two faced piece of FUCKING SHIT that calls himself Lil-Mac.

He posts this thread and runs around sucking ass with a straw and will tell you how good that tastes while he does it.

But behind the scenes he says he will let things rest if you do, but he LIES with every word he types.

He made a public attack on me a few days ago and I reponded in kind AFTER he ran off the board and refused to answer me in private. Make no mistake, he fired the first shot. He refused to reply to a private request to not go public. I then fired back.

He came slinking back to the board and deleted his attack. Fine, I can be reasonable. I deleted mine too. He PM'd me and I replied. In that reply I said I can leave it alone if he will. He agreed. Over the last couple days he has been running around RB like he is the voice of peace. Meanwhile I have seen him take a few opportunities to make subtle digs at my expense. Whatever. It is coded BS that only 3 or 4 people might recognize. No big deal to me and maybe it is subconscious on his part and he doesn't even know what he writes.

Today though. Today that COWARDLY TOAD sent the PM I had sent to him along to a girl. KNOWING that she would be pissed and come at me. He does not have the balls to confront me himself. So he works up the nerve to get a girl to do it for him.

MAC you fucking ass monkey. I want your blood. This is all out warfare. Looser dies on RB and NEVER comes back.

Are you ready for the shitstorm you started?

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 03-15-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Edited, as I realise I don't care anymore...

Last edited by pervipete; 03-15-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

What's the matter fish face, not getting the attention you so badly crave?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
What's the matter fish face, not getting the attention you so badly crave?
Piss off...

Was your name mentioned?
Old 03-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
I hope what I am about to say doesnt dump me in a world of shit tho the way things are going around here of late it most likely will.

The past few weeks has seen alot of petty, juvenile bullshit. We've had threats, counter-threats, gossip, lying, backstabbing, bullying by senior members... it's gotten outta hand. I am starting to feel like I am in fuckin middle school.

To top it off the mod's arent totally innocent either. The very people who are supposed to be balanced and above the fray are getting down and dirty in the trenches and members are afraid to say anything lest the ban hammer come out.

Now I'm not gonna call anyone out cuz I dont feel like getting bombed with nasty PM's and neg reps. Yes damnit I'm shallow, rep means something to me.

But ladies and gents, to those of you stirring the pot I'm just asking that you cool out for a bit. Some people are taking shit way to serious, feelings are getting hurt, friendships are getting damaged and several members have either quit, or are on the verge of quitting.

So for us guys, lets try to act our ages and not our dick size. For you ladies, I cant think of anything cute to say but yall get the idea.
I agree with a hell of alot you've said here mac so I hope your rep hasn't taken too much of a kicking either. Theres been a bit of sniping and bad mouthing. Surprisingly from people I never expected it from and over some pretty silly reasons. Certainly a switch from the peace and quiet of the post Christmas period we enjoyed. can't say its been boring though!

As for the moderation going on? The mods here (or on any board) have a tough job. keeping the kindergardeners of the board in place and so on. I'm very sure this isn't just the visible shit they have to handle. For example members going off on one on a thread, deleteing spam, moving misplaced threads, responding to threads when required and so on but also the invisible stuff. Responding to PMs and dealing with nuts and bolts issues that keep things running smoothly. Its a tough job but I do find myself looking at a few situations on here recently and asking "is this the best way to handle this?" theres been somethings happening here that I wish I knew more about but never will just so I had a better handle on things. But I think we do ok as far as moderation goes. We have a few great mods and thanks to them for sure.

Theres a few bad apples here sure and theres not alot we can do about that. They have voices that are just as entitled to be heard as anyone elses. Altough they can be offensive (sometimes deliberatly so) and inflamatory the internet is about everyone having a say. there are one or two voices however that cross a line and need to be told to fuck off or grow up and they either learn or they get shown the door. Speak your mind but stick to the rules and try not to be a child about it.

I think this is a great board, lets not let it get out of hand
Old 03-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #12
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Edited, as I realise I don't care anymore...
Well thank you pervipete. I was just leaving a note to say I still like and respect you, despite recent differences.

Imagine my surprise when the quote came up completely different from what I had just read.

Thanks for having class, brother. I'll rep you when the cycle allows me next.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Does it need to be? Answer BOTH questions fish face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post

Was your name mentioned?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #14
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Fucking Rotter,

I understand what your problem is and I really don't care.

What about attention? You think that is clever? You used to be a much more subtly ascerbic poster. Where have the real FR posts gone?

The above are not representative at all. Try again later, Lovely Girl. Your daddy is busy now.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:19 PM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

My problem? You have no idea. You have turned out to be a rude, arrogant little cunt, who loves to draw attention to himself, yet despises that quality in others supposedly, who thinks that his "reputation" can be used to threaten other members. That is my problem with you.

If my posts are a disappointment to you, it is because you deserve to be disappointed.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #16
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I respect both FR and F4F and its from that position of respect that I'd ask you guys to take this to a thread of your own and stop proving lil-macs point for him.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #17
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
I respect both FR and F4F and its from that position of respect that I'd ask you guys to take this to a thread of your own and stop proving lil-macs point for him.
BTN,

My problem right now is with Lil-Mac. I am in this thread pointing out his hypocracy. He spouts off about being a peace maker. Meanwhile he has sought to disrupt me and cause grief with public attacks which he rescinds when he can't stand the heat of counter attack. Then he agrees to let matters rest in private corespondance with me.

I leave well enough alone while he runs around the board making it appear that his fight with me had something to do with him defending PerfectlyFormed. I can't be concerned enough to fight with Rotter about her. Why would I fight with Lil-Mac about her.

Today he has a person confront me off the board... someone known to the both of us a bit more personally than posting in a thread. This was the matter we both agreed to let rest. Now he has this person stirred up and sending me angry e-mails.

While he talks about how virtuous he is on the board.

Why would I let his behind the scenes manipulations go on? No reason. At least he should have the courage to do his own dirty work.

Rotter? You'll have to ask him what he's doing in this thread. He and I aren't really talking at the moment.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #18
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think everyone needs to take a long deep breath and step back and chill out! There aren't going to be any all out wars on RB with the loser leaving and the winner staying. Flesh4Fantasy you and Lil-Mac are both long standing and well respected members of RB and to lose either of you over a fight would be very sad indeed. I think everyone here on RB is adult enough to let things go and live and let live and do their own thing without having to fight!
Chill out Flesh4Fantasy and let's just let this go because I'm not going to see RB turned into a war zone.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
So if you are being unbiased, why are you telling Flesh4Fantasy to chill out? You know....I stayed out of this fight, so that these people can slug it out on their own, but you have to stick your nose in where it doesn't belong?

What else is new? Why do you think I pushed for newland and Crotch Ripper to be mods. I needed some replacements so i can leave with a clear conscience on a board I helped build.

You need to check your bias at the door when you are doing this job.

Now I have unlocked the thread as Lil-Mac has his right to make a point just like everyone else.
I don't have to explain my actions to you! Who the hell are you to talk about unbiased? You ban people because you're mad at them and don't know the meaning of the word unbiased! Seriously go back to your unofficial vacation and leave running the board up to people who know what they're doing.
Now I'm relocking this and leave it that way or else...
Old 03-16-2010, 02:45 AM   #20
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
What are you going to do, ban me?

I know, you never have to answer to anybody. I got that a long time ago. The biggest mistake I ever made was becoming a mod. We are never going to see eye to eye.

I have lost friends like TD1, MARADONA, and others because of it. I put this board before them and now they think of me as Public Enemy Number 1. And my other friendships are strained at best because of me being a mod.

I told you that when I found suitable replacements, I would announce my resignation properly. You have newland and CR now, you don't need me.

I thought I could at least wait for admin to de-mod me, but it seems you want to force my hand. So I will make it official myself, since this is no longer private.

Enjoy your throne.
Ban you...now there is a tempting thought! Of course I don't have to answer to anyone, I'm the boss around here. And talking about mistakes, biggest one I ever made was agreeing to make you a mod! TD1 and MARADONA...I had to fight you tooth and nail to get rid of those morons and we are well rid of them and will be well...well you know!
Yes, your replacements are in place and now you can take your drama queen ass and exit stage left! You brought this public with your little snitfit so don't try to blame me for that or anything else.
*waves from his throne*